Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Aerosol Report

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Re: Aerosol Report

Unread postby socrates » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Today is one of those days where I go from 99.99% sure that chemtrails are deliberate activity to 100%. The weather is meant to be mostly sunny and 70 degrees farenheit. It is also meant to be very dry. There are warnings to make sure you put your cigarettes out, as brush fires are a possibility. Strange, but when I go to the atmospheric soundings to check the Appleman contrail chart, the readings for Chatham, Cape Cod, Massachusetts are missing. I'll try again, but I sincerely do not see them being available. What I do see from Boston.com is that the tanning index is at 10 out of ten. That means today is very dangerous for uv-b ray exposure. The skies are a mess. They should be blue. They were. But the fockers started dropping down a few trails here and there before noon. Now the sky has been peppered. This day for sure, if chemtrails are deliberate activity. today is one of those days here in Eastern Massachusetts. America is clearly not a democratic nation. I beg those from other countries to do what you have to do to expose this story. I for one am sick and tired of this ********. The skies here look just like from the cpellat photos above, and it is getting worse. Again, today is meant to be very dry and mostly clear skies. What we now have is a complete white-out, especially towards where the sun is. I think this is pretty much proof that chemtrails are deliberate and are some form of uv-b ray protection. But if it's so good for us, why keep it a secret. Please. I beg of all people to do what they can to get this issue out into the mainstream consciousness.

Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby kjoenli » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:53 am

Hi, I'm a citizen of Norway and live in the town of stavanger located south.
This sunday 19.4.2009 I got a phonecall from a friend who told me to look up, at that time I was sitting on my terrace enjoying the sun with the completely blue sky.
Then I went around my house and observed 8 parallel airplanes at the same height, out of the planes were extreme white/gray lines. I told my friend that I could see it and asked what's up.
He gave me some info on chemtrails and said that in an hour there would be no more sun. I laughed and asked him to go to a doctor hahaha.
But I was standing there with my neighbors and looking up, we observed that all of the lines hooked together and totally blocked the skies, resulting in missing the sun in 1 hour.
I was standing there alarmed, in a little bit of shock and then started my search around the internet for my very first time.
And I can tell, there is something really wrong about this, I'm 100% sure that the skies are being weather manipulated, the reasons might concern several issues.
First thing thats hit me are, global warming and governments all around the world have a program going on to block the sun etc.
English is not my language so there will be grammatical mistakes etc..

Kjetil
kjoenli

Unread postby socrates » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi Kj, welcome to the forum. I fixed up your spelling and grammar. Hope you don't mind. Maybe something good can come out of your recent awareness of chemtrails, like improving at English. I have been at this for many years. The few of us on this board have joined forces because we are tired of the crazy explanations. We know what we are seeing is deliberate, that this is not about ordinary contrails somehow blotting out the sun. We were basically tired of the disinformation. You can search it all you like. You will find a lot of insanity concerning chemtrails. In fact, I believe that the disinformation is circumstantial proof that chemtrails are real. For why would there be such lunacy, seemingly as deliberate as the chemtrails?

There is even a crazy dude from Norway named Romvaesn who links the craziness to the chemtrails topic. The less people are aware of the logical theories, the more likely they are to think it is a hoax, that chemtrails are contrails.

I was gonna embed a video of his, but forget him. This is from a dude named mcfaen.

Chemtrails in Norway January 28, 2009

Romvaesn is peddling orgone and chembusters, which are a hoax. He talks up the new world order, as in conspiracy talk. Many of the fake "chemmies" don't even believe there is man-made global warming. At Chemtrail Central he speaks of Planet X. He speaks of 2012, if you heard of how the Mayan calendar ends. He says that there was an open-house at a NATO Air Force base, and that he went and found a metallic tank, that he was able to grab a sample of white powder. He said he tested it and it contained aluminum and barium, two of the prime suspects for chemtrail ingredients. The guy is a total disinformation writer.

Anyway, I don't believe that the chemtrails have to do with fighting the effects of global warming. The trails are too low to reflect heat out into space. If you know of how volcanoes can cool down the earth, it's because the sulfur particles are spewed way high into the stratosphere. The chemtrails are being witnessed in the middle to upper troposphere. They are too low to stay aloft for that long. Plus, they trap in the day's heat. They may block out the sun but appear to have a net warming effect. Ideas for geoengineering are starting to be promoted by Obama's science advisor. But such ideas are not for the troposphere.

The trails do seem to be to block out the sun. That makes me believe they are for blocking out harmful uv-b rays due to the ozone holes.

Thanks for joining the forum, and I wish you the best of luck in spreading awareness of the situation throughout Norway. If you need any help figuring out the forum codes, just ask. Hey, how'd you find this forum? Are you like us, in no mood to deal with crazy theories for chemtrails such as depopulation, mind control, or having to do with ufo's?

Here's another good one- by FromDimmuLand. Unfortunately, he too is mentioning some Planet X nonsense.

Chemtrails Oslo Norway 19april 2009
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby kjoenli » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 am

Hi, i found you when i searched after chemtrail forums, and this site was free of all the ******** theories like depopulation, ufos and other bizarre ideas.
I'm not a beliver of things like that, but last sunday was a big wakeup call for me, i observed something i never had seen or in fact seen but not registered before.
So im gonna watch, learn and react against this, maybe there is a common sense in what they do, but then again i want some answers.

Kjetil
kjoenli

Unread postby socrates » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm

I remember when I first started becoming aware of them. Then when I had the free time, I'd observe the skies. I'd keep asking myself, does that look right? Does that look natural? Are those planes doing that on purpose?

There were a few websites and people who seemed to be the ones promoting awareness. There was a guy named Will Thomas who on the outside seemed sincere. He talked about geoengineering, which is the global warming angle. Over the years I found out he's involved with disinformation. There is a Rosalind Peterson of California SkyWatch. She seems sincere, but she is affiliated with people who do not believe in anthropogenic global warming. She also refuses to use the word chemtrails, because she says it makes us look like conspiracy theorists not to be taken seriously. But then one can find her doing interviews with many who are perceived as crazy, like rightwinger Alex Jones and the way out there conspiro-tainment dude with his Freeman Perspective Show. There's this guy Rense. He could perhaps be considered to have done as much for chemtrails awareness as anyone. But he is a total nutjob, perhaps working some tinfoil by association black operation. He is affiliated with neo-nazis, ufo's, and much more. Then there is Cliff Carnicom. He is another one making us look foolish. He goes on about morgellons as if it is from chemtrails. Maybe it is, but there's no proof. Plus, he is directly working with the neo-nazi, Jeff Rense.

To cut to the chase, in 2006 I joined up with who appeared to be the normal chemmies. However, over time, I saw that they still bowed down to the disinformation people. I then saw a new breed of chemmie develop. Those were the ones who'd been there from the start of the chemtrail boards, around 2000, and all of a sudden they were saying that every plane can disperse chemtrails. A few of them are even arguing that what we are seeing is simply super-saturated ice combined with increased air traffic; in other words, persistent contrails evolving into cirrus aviaticus.

What we need is someone with money to buy very expensive video equipment that will be able to zoom in on the aircraft. It is fairly obvious the activity is deliberate. But unless we can identify the planes, the videos we have access to only show the bizarre results. They provide circumstantial evidence that chemtrails are not contrails. But along with the noise, they are not enough. Maybe if all the normal chemmies could congregate, we could show the world that this is not a crazy hoax, that something deliberate is happening, all in the name of national security.

If we then motivated a famous person in the media to run their mouth off as a chemmie, maybe we could get this thing stopped. Perhaps if we move to renewable energies including solar power, we can get this nonsense stopped.

If this were good for us, then it would be all out in the open. I would perhaps even support some type of program if the use of organic melanins were involved. But barium and aluminum? What other ingredients are in the chemsoup? And why all the secrecy?

Why go for band-aids? Why try to cover up the symptoms of the planet's duress? It appears that the powers that be wish to maintain the status quo which hurts the planet, rather than transform the socio-economic structure into one which is healthy for the people, animals, earth, flora, fauna, atmosphere, and whatnot.

I think you can find the answers to chemtrails in this top section. My hope is that other normal people will join us, and this place can become a refuge from the disinformation. Then it could become less about me and more about presenting the truth to masses of people. I basically believe that the internet is rigged and/or being manipulated.

If someone could put up the money for better video equipment, I believe the chemtrail program could be forced into the open.

Thanks for stepping forward with your story. Feel free to make yourself at home.

the people united will never be defeated
socrates
gadfly

Re: Chemtrails in California

Unread postby socrates » Sun May 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Still no answer from Patrick Minnis explaining how "contrail outbreaks" can take place in 20% relative humidity.

:twisted:

Here's the latest from CrystalRose:

They were bombarding us here for a couple of weeks, and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with how I feel, cuz it seems to happen EVERY TIME. One morning, when I was walking (at 7:00 a.m.), I looked up, and the ENTIRE sky was already plastered w/ c.t.'s. I figured the bastards had to have been at it all night long.

I think often the buggers do chemtrail in the early hours, maybe around 4 a.m. to coincide with the sunrise. I think if the chemtrailing is done throughout the whole night, it is to create a total overcast. The more humidity, the easier it is for the chemjunk to stay aloft. So if it's gonna be a clear day, I figure the trails are dispersed just before the sun rises. If there is gonna be some kind of cloud movement, then I think that explains why dispersals would take place even earlier during the night. That's why I think night time dispersals don't actually contradict the uv-b ray theory I have settled on as the primary rationale for chemtrailing.

I don't neccesarily vouch for this guy below, because I haven't the time to check out his website. I also don't agree with everything he says in the video. Yet, I do believe him when he says that every bit of white in the sky was produced by aircraft. Chemtrails are not only about the lines we see. They are truly about how efficiently they turn into a sunscreen or total overcast.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri May 15, 2009 12:59 pm

{on edit- a bit later- it's not so bad out there right now, so perhaps blitzed was the wrong description for what I saw a while back. Yet, I do want to point out that I agree with CrystalRose, that when they chemtrail, it truly messes up the air and appears to be also messing with our healths, though not to a point to where it is easy to prove causation. And I definitely believe that any health problems are an indirect result of the deliberate activities which have nothing to do with ordinary aircraft emissions interacting with atmospheric conditions. I'm also not an apologist for the airline industries, like debunkers in chemmie clothes have tried to portray me as being.}

I never got an answer from Patrick Minnis. Feel free to email him. His address is available on the internet. Ask him why he can't come up with an explanation for how "contrail outbreaks" can occur in approximately 20% relative humidity. Or just keep sitting on your asses.

Today we are getting blitzed. The readings are available from Chatham, Massachusetts, but the relative humidity numbers are whited-out starting from around 7,500 feet. :?

I can see how this blog/forum is hurting. Internet fake fockers did a magnificent job scaring people off.

I just deleted three names. NoJustNo, how 'bout F*ckYouF*ck. I also deleted Dredd. That was the guy who deleted my posts here and there at his blog, because he was scared of looking bad. He's just one more cheating website administrator. He's got that hear no evil, see no evil approach. It's the same with Maryscott O'Connor or so many others you try to get through to. They are either on a payroll or so self-absorbed, they are no good to anyone but themselves. Altruism is truly done. Openmindedness combined with critical thinking is nowhere to be found on the net. It's all hate speech, shallow bantering, or I guess like here, one seemingly talking to himself.

This Romvaesn or whatever dude who makes up crap about finding white powder at an Air Force Show in Europe, alleges he got it tested, posts crap at a disinformation website named Chemtrail Central- he again tried to sign up here. Hey, any disinfo troll who shows up will be deleted, no questions asked. Take your tinfoil lies and ship them to the moon. I'd rather this place be empty and make perfect sense than to allow looney tune, jackass, disinfo creeps to say anying about chemtrails. The old rules are back. Keep your disinfo to yourself. I'm a real person who has done great things on the internet. Those who troll or receive a paycheck to troll can pack their bags to be reincarnated into sheep and pigs.

Dredd has deleted the link to this place from his blogroll, no big deal to me seeing that he doesn't really blog anything. He provides links and packages it in a way difficult to refer to as prose. He also deleted his link to a website called chemtrails911, one of the better ones, though still entangled in not having a clue as how to say, "Look, this is what 's going on, no need to use bad sources, this is the truth, and here is the proof." I am the only one who has done that, so I got my *** cybersmeared. Why call it Chemtrails911, by the way. They have a disclaimer or add-on such as, "Because it's an emergency." But why even go there? Why conflate chemtrails with 9/11? I just learned that new word. At another forum, someone said I was conflating a bunch of websites. It's not a new word, actually, just one I forgot. It's when you mix apples and oranges, with the result being it is hard to distinguish what has been conflated.

I've proven chemtrails. I've proven that the internet is rigged. I'm not sure what else I should be expected to accomplish. If only others, real people, could have shown up, like the cavalry, but you guys and gals never did.

keep hope alive
socrates
gadfly

Re: Chemtrails in the Pacific Northwest and England

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Chemtrails 5/17/2009 - (1) - Pacific Northwest by dan2u777

Check out the ring around the sun. Could that be geoengineering happening way above the chemtrails observed in the troposphere? Obama's science advisor is talking up geoengineering. Although this article tries to downplay that development.

Do you really think if climate change is an issue of national security, that the ptb's will wait for geoengineering to be legalised? How's that sheepish attitude working out for us in regards to illegal wars, domestic spying, rendition, and torture?

Chemtrail 5/17/2009 (2) - Pacific Northwest

The following was put together by Lynnskywatch. That person signed up here a while back, but we lost his account due to a glitch. We had actually lost a bunch of posts around a three week period in 2007, but most of those were retrieved through caches. This person is more than welcomed to return.

For some reason I am unable to comment on the youtube videos, but I am able to send messages. I will try at times to invite folks. This is the place for normal people who are fed up with the crazy believer/closed-minded debunker crap. Without a doubt, this is the best chemtrail website on the internet.

Lynnskywatch wrote:This is a short video showing a Chemtrails article that was printed in our Local Newspaper, it is amazing that they actually published this but obviously I'm glad they did!!! Well done to the writers of this story :)

Hopefully it will get people looking up, seeing and questioning why our skies look like they do.

Love Care and Freedom

socrates
gadfly

Re: Chemtrails in the Pacific Northwest and England

Unread postby Isard » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 pm

socrates wrote:Check out the ring around the sun. Could that be geoengineering happening way above the chemtrails observed in the troposphere?

That ring around the sun, is the "halo" which I referred to in some occasions.
It is also visible here quite often. When I was a child (about 12 I guess), I once asked the Meteorology Service on it. They replied it was a natural effect due to variations between low and high pressure systems.

Of course now I know it is not.

Chemtrails are liberated into the borders of our country (it is a small country) or over the sea, but aerosols remain in the skies. I think that is why we also see the same effect. I have some pictures I will upload asap.

Isard
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks for the post. I'm not sure what is going on with the rings. With a lot of this stuff, there is always some plausible deniability and wiggle room. Chemtrails and contrails can look similar at first. The funky colours in the skies, which many of us suspect are due to chemtrail aerosols such as barium, are being explained as earthquake lights and now circumhorizontal arcs. Patrick Minnis of NASA says that radiosonde readings of relative humidity are skewed with a dry bias, yet he also gives a margin of error of times 2.5 for -70 degrees, which still doesn't explain how 10% relative humidity adjusted to 25% can account for "contrail outbreaks." He has also written that when the dewpoint temperature and the actual temperature are within five degrees, that leads to supersaturated ice. He says if those are farther apart, contrails will dissipate. The last time I checked the readings for when chemtrailing happened in my part of Massachusetts, not only was the relative humidity too low to account for "contrail outbreaks," the dewpoint and temperature readings were far apart.

Minnis also says he has no idea who Mark Steadham of Chemtrail Central is, yet now we have proof that Steadham {Thermit} works for NASA and revealed Minnis as Canex a year before he left. Minnis says he quit CTC because his anonymity was taken away. Now why would Minnis have posted anyway as someone other than himself? Canex referred to his interest in synthetic clouds as a hobby. Minnis {Canex} has truly been busted here and here.

There's a lot going on that can now be understood. And there will be a lot more to come explaining both the chemtrails and the sophisticated disinfo campaign put in place to obfuscate such truths.

I look forward to seeing your photographs. The world is truly small. Even if there aren't chemtrail dispersals, which you refer to as liberations, being spewed across Uruguay, there are no geographical gates blocking the after effects of widespread atmospheric shenanigans. Since geoengineering would be conducted much higher up than the chemtrails, if it is already underway, much more geography would be affected than by the chemtrailing. The lower the dispersals, the more regional the project and vice-versa.
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans