Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Aerosol Report

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Re: No Doubt About It: Chemtrails Are Not Contrails

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 pm

We are getting slammed today with cirrus aviaticus. That is the phrase for man-made clouds generated through aircraft emissions. I was actually going to predict this many days ago. You can play along at home. Check out your weather forecasts for seven days. Look for the days where it will be sunny or mostly sunny. Not always but quite often those days will see chemtrails. This is one of the greatest reasons why I believe chemtrails are for mitigating uv-b radiation. Right now the sun is completely blotted out in a white haze. There is also a multitude of fake clouds with a purple colour tone. Barium could explain the colour.

It is a fact that the most important variable in the formation of cirrus aviaticus is relative humidity. You can't just go by the RH on the ground. You need to check out the atmospheric soundings in your area. To do that, go here.

Boston.com gave the following weather report for today.

Today: Sunny.
Tonight: Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy.

The tanning index has been rated at 9 out of ten.

The Tanning Index is a forecast of the amount of ultraviolet expected to reach the Earth's surface when the sun is highest in the sky. The higher the index, the faster UV radiation causes damage to the skin and eyes. The index depends on the elevation of the sun in the sky, the cloud cover, and amount of ozone. It predicts UV levels on a 0-10+ scale.

Be sure to take extra precautions against exposure to the sun when the UV Index predicts exposure levels of moderate to above (5-10+).

Mostly clear? No way. I've noticed since the early afternoon that aircraft have been creating a white-out to go along with some purple haze. It is anything but clear out. It looks like the bottom icon on the front page, where the sun is completely blocked. It's been that way since at least the late afternoon. It is early evening, and the skies are a mess. As for the relative humidity readings, where the airplanes would be located, the numbers given were between 2-5%. No dry bias in the balloon readings could account for this "contrail outbreak." Patrick Minnis knows what he can do with his cryogenic meter. I'd still like to know how Mark Steadham of Chemtrail Central knew he was Canex a year before Minnis alleged to have been outed. I'd like to know why Steadham {Thermit} scrubbed that post. I'd like to know how Minnis can say with a straight face that he has never heard of Mark Steadham, someone who has admitted to having also worked for NASA. What is the probability that the owner of a disinfo website like Chemtrail Central would have worked for NASA? What is the probability that he never admitted once to sthis at CTC? And then I get my arse cyberstalked for pointing out disinfo among the "crazy believers?"

I sent Boston meteorologist Harvey Leonard the following email. We'll see if he responds. I have tried this before, and these people tend to ignore the tough questions.

Dear Harvey,

Could you explain why there is an abundance of cirrus aviaticus in the skies today for wednesday, July 15th? Although there is humidity closer to the ground, where the aircraft are flying, the relative humidity readings according to the soundings are at 2-5%. In short, there is no possibility that a dry bias in the balloon readings can account for our white and purple skies. There should be no "persistent contrails" in the sky right now. The present forecast calls for clear skies tonight. One weatherman has said we are in between two fronts, one to the West, the other in the Atlantic Ocean. Can you provide another explanation for today's white-out other than weather modification? Thanks for your time and consideration.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Aerosol Report

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Today is kind of a bizarre day for chemtrails. It's a fairly blue sky. The chemtrailers have dropped down random big, fat blobs of chemtrails. I can see one going nearly horizon to horizon. Yet, most of them are random biggies like I just said.

The weather dude wrote back. It's as if he didn't read too closely what I wrote.

Yesterday began the approach of a warm front, and the first clouds of note are high, thin cirrus clouds sometimes as high as 30,000 feet. And, as the sunlight passes through those tiny ice crystals, some of the light is reflected and some is bent (refracted), often resulting in some of the colors of the spectrum. I would imagine that is what you saw.

All the best!

Harvey

I wrote back.

Thanks for the reply. I'm saying I witnessed contrails turn into cloud cover without the necessary atmospheric conditions. There wasn't enough relative humidity to account for what was seen. This isn't the first time I've noticed this. I realise there could be a dry bias with the balloons, or maybe you'll say the humidity in Chatham can be quite different from Boston towards Rhode Island, but it seems to me that these are just easy explanations for the unexplainable. I also realise that the readings are only done twice a day. Perhaps you will say there is much diversity up there in regards to the elements. I guess there will always be some form of wiggle room for those who will never consider that some form of weather modification is going on. I'm not saying you are lying. If you could keep an open mind about this, it would be much appreciated. I'm no crackpot, Sir. A considerable effort has been made to make this topic appear as kookiness. I think this is being done to block out uv-b rays. Noted scientist Paul Crutzen wrote that ozone in the troposphere is more effective at attenuating the harmful effects of uv-b radiation as that to be found in the stratosphere. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. "Contrail outbreaks" are taking place in the troposphere on a routine basis. I realise there is more air traffic. I am sincere in telling you that I have looked into this in a big way. I'm just looking for a chance to prove it to you. Cirrus aviaticus cannot form in 2-5% relative humidity. Sincerely, {me}

Let's see if he continues to dodge the point of cirrus aviaticus forming in low humidity. The same thing happened yesterday and in late April. I check the atmospheric soundings when I can. Today the numbers aren't even available for humidity after a certain point, one well below where the planes are. It can be near 100% humidity on the ground, yet as one goes farther up, there can be next to no humidity. This is what people should realise. The weather on the ground is completely different from up there in the troposphere. For instance, it gets much colder as one goes up. It can be 90 degrees farenheit on the ground yet be -50 to -70 up above. A lot of chemmies, most whom I believe are disinfo fakes, can look awfully foolish. They can talk about anti-chemtrails, when what they are seeing are distrails. They can talk up geoengineering in the stratosphere, when what really applies to the discussion is the troposphere. You have all those crazy hoaxes. Tons of them. I think I saw a new one where chemtrail planes were alleged to be shot down or something ludicrous like that. Deep Shield and Deep Sky were hoaxes. That video that alleges to show the inside of a chemtrail plane along with the ones that show the outsides, all fake or better put, all explainable. I've even seen photos of fuel dumps explained as chemtrails. Vivid pictures of contrails can look like chemtrails. It's really about what the trails turn into, not as much how they first appear. That's why checking out the readings can be helpful. There may be a dry bias in the balloons, but according to Minnis it goes up to 2.5 times at -70 degrees. The dewpoint temperature and the temperature were close implying saturated ice. However, those readings were too low to the ground to matter. The readings I wanted to see for today were unavailable. We are up against the evoking of authority 101. I can play their science game. Yet, even when you beat NASA in this way, they have the fallback plan of making us look crazy. That's always been their ace in the hole. That is how the chemtrailing keeps on going undetected. This is how they bamboozle an accomplished man like Harvey Leonard to not be able to understand Meteorology 101 written in plain English like I wrote.

I don't think the meteorologists are insidious, but I do think they are shallow just like most people are. When I posed the same kind of question to Minnis, he couldn't feign ignorance. So he went into ignore mode. For meteorologists to consider that insidious weather modification has been going on for about a decade would show themselves to be fairly stupid or brainwashed, asleep at the wheel so to speak. Nearly all people are set in their ways and do not want to rock the boat. It's not about conspiracy theory. It's about the status quo. Here are the atmospheric readings from these last couple days from my area. I don't understand why the humidity levels are missing for certain times. I've a hunch though that someone is able to get the stuff scrubbed, when the wiggle room is at zero. I mean, it looks like there should have been persistent contrails, if the activities were taking place at ground level to a bit higher. But last time I checked, airplanes don't fly on highways or a few hundred feet off the ground. A few months back I noticed that Wikipedia had the stratosphere situated n the troposphere. I shake my head with a lot of stuff. I wish more people would help me out. I put my heart and soul into figuring out chemtrails. If myself and a few others hadn't done such a good job, this place never would have been so systematically attacked.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Persistent contrails should be a rare event. There are necessary conditions for them to form. Today, there are more of them. Yet again, the conditions to account for these are not present. I just sent a third email to the meteorologist.

Harvey, Please, This Doesn't Add Up

Dear Mr. Leonard,

I have witnessed cirrus aviaticus yet again today. Here are the atmospheric soundings out of Chatham. The humidity is too low to account for airplane emissions turning into synthetic clouds. I am not a kook. The skies are being modified while having nothing to do with commercial aircraft.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Take care, {me}

link

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 pm

As the storm clouds pass, one can see chemtrails above the natural clouds. How do I know those aren't persistent contrails? It's called science. According to the nearest weather station, the relative humidity for where the fake clouds are is at 5-7%. Meanwhile, meteorologists with cognitive dissonance continue to allow such events to persist without any public accountability.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Yet again we have gotten chemtrailed, and yet again the necessary relative humidity is not there to account for Minnis' claims of commercial contrail outbreaks. This is getting stale. This is the type of evidence the debunkers won't touch. When I finally got Minnis to respond the last time about this, he asked me where I was. I told him, and he never replied. Some weeks ago I wrote to a local meteorologist about the same situation. He told me I saw thin cirrus clouds moving in from the West. I wrote him back saying no, that the "clouds" had been produced by aircraft. He didn't respond. People are so full of shite.

Here, check it out for yourselves. I went through some Minnis posts as Canex. He spoke of a dry bias with the balloon readings. But he also spoke of an up to 2.5 times margin of error for when the temperature is -70 degrees farenheit. Today he may have a bit of wiggle room. But some days there has been none. 2.5 X 10 degrees relative humidity is 25%, far too low to account for his contrail outbreaks. He's also written that if the dewpoint temperature is within five degrees of the actual temperature, the result will be supersaturated ice. There's nothing like that in today's atmospheric sounding data.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby carolelyn » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:42 am

When I was in Montreal during the weeks of July 2 through July 18, I remarked the strangest weather there. My family and myself have lived there all our lives, so the weather patterns are burned into our DNA. The reason I bring this up is because there seems to be a correlation between the changing weather and spraying-intentional or not (!).

Generally in Montreal, even though the weather is constantly changing; one day sunny, one day overcast, three days of rain, one day sunny with a thunder shower in the afternoon, the weather was changing literally every fifteen minutes of every day. No exaggeration. I mentioned to my Mom that this was so unusual, and she responded, "I'm a lot older than you, and I've never seen weather like this in my life!". You literally could not plan an outing or a walk outside fifteen minutes in advance. If the sun was out, fifteen minutes later there would be a hurricane style storm-not generally associated with Montreal weather-followed by the sun fifteen minutes later. The winds were of Indian monsoon rain-like proportions, and then suddenly the sky would clear. It was as though the weather cycles were completely accelerated, exaggerated, and agitated.

The connection to spraying comes in, in that whenever it appeared as though a totally sunny day would naturally occur, without fail, the skies were sprayed until they were covered with overcast clouds. Also on days right after the rain, when the real clouds were dissipating, you could see spray clouds under them.

Montrealers will tell you they've never seen a summer like this. And as I said, the spraying always seemed to be there for support if the sun threatened to come out of it's own accord.

Not offering answers, merely observations.
carolelyn

Unread postby socrates » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Thanks for coming back. I take full responsibility for what happened before.

We no longer have our four distinct seasons in Massachusetts. I remember when I came back from Ireland nearly twenty years ago how clear the blue skies were and how often. I remember how the leaves would change into the colour spectrum at a slow rate. Everything is out of kilter. But definitely this blatant "contrail outbreak" activity is a new thing. I agree with you how usually when it's time for some normal clear skies after a storm system passes, there is all that gunk. I'm not sure there is much more we can do about this. I emailed that meteorologist, and it was like he didn't even understand the phrase cirrus aviaticus. That stuff cannot form in 10% relative humidity. He told me I saw thin cirrus clouds moving in. I wrote him back saying uhm, that was from aircraft where the atmospheric conditions needed for such weren't present. Then I got no response. Many know what is going on, but no one is gonna post on garbage websites like Chemtrail Central and Carnicom's.

I need to chill out. It makes my blood boil to think of how there is no way to get the truth out. I finally spoke with CrystalRose, one of my other few chemmie friends. It actually felt good to let her in on my ideas, such as with reasonable explanations for why this is going on. It's obviously not for depopulation, mind control or anything too goofy. I'm positive this is going on to block out uv-b rays. But whenever there is debunker action, the predictable stereotyping of some tinfoil plot emerges. Hello. If this stuff was deliberately harmful, no one would be immune. The people going about this are the same people who are pro economic inequality and apathetic towards how the system is built to destroy nature. Sorry for rambling. Sorry for repeating myself for thousands of posts. It's just very tiring to have put up the good fight, yet here we are years later with the impression that no one is listening and no one cares.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:17 pm

There were some shady looking clouds I witnessed clearly manufactured by aircraft. I didn't see much around noon. Then a few hours later, they started in on it. The chemtrailing is still an active program.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm

We should have blue skies today, as the weather forecast is for mostly sunny. However, what we have here are chemtrailed skies. The radiosonde readings come nowhere close to Minnis' margin of error to support his false ideas that these are persistent contrails from commercial aircraft and not the result of a deliberate undertaking to create fake cloud cover.

Chatham Observations at 12Z 26 Oct 2009

The temperature is not within 5 degrees of the dewpoint temperature. Minnis also speaks of a margin of error of up to a factor of 2.5 for -70 degrees for the balloon readings for relative humidity. Even if one were to factor that in, the RH still doesn't get into that 60-70% region where persistent contrails may form.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Small clouds were created by aircraft emissions today. The balloon readings cannot account for this. This is how we can know without a shadow of a doubt that these "persistent contrails" were deliberately produced. I found Minnis' explanations for the margin of errors. He used to post a lot at Chemtrail Central under an anonymous username. He said the dewpoint temperature needs to be within 5 degrees of the actual temperature. He said the relative humidity readings may be 2.5 times greater at -70% celcius. He hasn't left enough wiggle room for himself. He told me he didn't know who Mark Steadham of Chemtrail Central is, despite my finding out at some obscure website that Steadham worked for NASA. Steadham never admitted that once at CTC. I secured the proof through the wayback machine that Steadham knew Minnis was Canex. Canex wrote that this was just a hobby of his to post on chemtrail boards. Isn't that bizarre? I was shocked that Minnis admitted to me in an email that he was indeed Canex. That wasn't too bright of him. It wasn't exactly the height of genius either for Steadham aka Thermit to admit he worked for NASA. Jeff Ferrell once taught me something. He says that you can always ask people things directly, and they may give you the answer. It's true. I asked Minnis if he indeed was Canex, and he confirmed it.
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans