Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Aerosol Report

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Aerosol Report

Unread postby socrates » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:15 pm

So after days on end with gloomy overcast, the Boston area was supposed to have a mostly sunny day. But the chemplanes have now ruined what should have been a beautiful sky. The operation does appear to have as one of its main objectives to shield out the sun.

One other observation I have is that when the day started, for the first time in weeks, the air was fresh, it was mild out, a perfect summer day.

However, now after the recent spray jobs the last few hours, it is getting muggy again, and the air has gotten stale very quickly. So only a few hours ago, it was a perfect day. Now it is muggy again and very tough to breathe.
socrates
gadfly

UCAR Hiaper Planes?

Unread postby socrates » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:34 pm

I just took another look at the skies. Big fat chemtrails can be seen. A white-out operation is in effect right now.

Then I saw a plane flying below the mess, and it looks just like the UCAR Hiaper aircraft that the Italian chemtrail forum has identified as being involved somehow in the aerosol operations.

sciechimiche.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8514#8514

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Helix » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Hi Socrates, New here and thank you for the welcome to your site. Just something in passing, the tail number on this plane, N677F. I ran it thru flight aware.com and some real interesting stuff showed up. Check it out. Helix.
Helix

Unread postby socrates » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:15 pm

Helix, thanks a lot for this post.
I've never been to flight aware before, didn't realise it could be so useful.

Yes, plug in the # from that specific Hiaper plane, and it leads to atmospheric operations from Colorado to Arizona.

N677F
NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION (ARLINGTON VA)
Aircraft Gulfstream Aerospace Gulfstream V (twin-jet) (GLF5/Q)
Origin Pinal Airpark (KMZJ)
Destination Rocky Mountain Metropolitan (KBJC)

Route PXR J44 RSK J10 FQF
Date Thursday, Aug 09, 2007
Duration 1 hour 27 minutes
Status Arrived 2 days ago

Activity Log
Want a full history search for N677F dating back to June 2005?
Buy now. Get it within one hour.

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration

09-Aug-2007 GLF5/Q Pinal Airpark (KMZJ) Rocky Mountain Metropolitan (KBJC) 02:50PM MST 05:17PM MDT 1:27

06-Aug-2007 GLF5/Q Rocky Mountain Metropolitan (KBJC) Pinal Airpark (KMZJ) 07:58AM MDT 08:30AM MST 1:32

Registered Users Access 4 months History -- Register today. (Don't worry, it's free and easy.)

Aircraft Registration (N677F)
Aircraft Summary

Summary Owner Airworthiness Serial Number

2002 GULFSTREAM AEROSPACE G-V
Fixed wing multi engine
(20 seats / 2 engines)
NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION ARLINGTON, VA
(Government) Experimental 677

Aircraft Details
Engine Weight Speed Mode S Code

ROLLS-ROYC BR700-710A110
Thrust: 14750lbs (Turbo-fan) Over 20,000lbs Not defined 52173066

Registration Details
Status Certificate Issue Date Airworthiness Date Last Action Date

Assigned 2005-04-06 2007-02-26 2005-04-06

Chemtrails have finally been figured out, imho.
The operations appear to be more Dr. Evil than military in nature.
Yet, many of theses people work together.
There is this NOAA higher up named Conrad Lautenbacher.
He is ex-military, now he is a bigwig with the NOAA.
I bet he knows exactly about what we are witnessing in the skies.

We are at the doorstep of exposing chemtrails.

Have you seen those funny looking planes too?
Is that why you responded to this specific thread?

Thanks for having the courage to try to figure out the truth about chemtrails.

Our skies in Massachusetts today are a mess.
And it looks like the dirty work was done early am
when people were sleeping.

So now there is all that uncinus type looking crap.

It'd be nice to get more of those flight #'s.
In my opinion, we are at the door to fully proving which evil fuc#s are behind the "spraying."

NOAA anyone?
UCAR?
The Military?

Could the truth about chemtrails be any more friggin obvious?

{end of rant}

Thank you Helix!
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Helix » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:33 pm

Did some more snooping. Google PACDEX. Another site that could help is plane spotters. To answer your question.........I've been looking up a lot more lately. And saw something today that was very odd. I beleive it was the altitude of said aircraft that got my attention. Probably less than twenty thousand. Helix
Helix

PACDEX

Unread postby socrates » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:11 pm

PACific Dust EXperiment

The long range transport of dust and anthropogenic aerosols (e.g, black carbon, organics and sulfates, and air pollution from Eurasia, across the Pacific Ocean, into North America is one of the most wide spread and major pollution events on the planet. This plume passes through the Pacific Ocean extra tropical cloud systems, which are important climate regulators through their large radiative cooling effect. The effect of this mixed dust-pollution plume on the Pacific cloud systems and the associated radiative forcing is an outstanding problem for understanding climate change and has not been explored. The primary reason is the lack of an airborne platform that can sample the evolution of this plume in situ all the way across the Pacific Ocean.

The NSF/NCAR Gulfstream-V research aircraft (G-V) fills this observational gap and opens new doors for observing this great natural/man made phenomenon. PACDEX plans for a pilot study using Lagrangian sampling of this Eurasian-Pacific-North American dust plume. We will observe the evolution of the aerosol physical and chemical characteristics from the lower to the upper troposphere, the vertical and horizontal gradients in the CCN and ice nuclei across the Pacific, and cloud size spectra and liquid and ice water content. This pilot experiment is designed to exploit and demonstrate the unique capabilities of the G-V. PACDEX has the potential to open new frontiers of science by observing human impacts on the mixed-phase and ice-phase cirrus cloud systems....

good find. good job thinking outside of the box.
Last edited by socrates on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Helix » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:39 pm

Hi , I've been working 10-12 hours a day lately. Outdoors for the most part. Been making observations and trying to track info to flight aware and other sites. Have found a couple sites at plane spotters that hold some promise.......these guys have their eyes in the sky around the clock. BTW, have you ever seen contrails/chems on a moonlit night? Weird stuff. Helix
Helix

Unread postby socrates » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:25 am

Helix wrote:Hi , I've been working 10-12 hours a day lately. Outdoors for the most part.

You're the folks who would know, the painters, the landscapers, delivery drivers, etc.. Unless the age is too young. Someone perhaps 25 or younger might have been snookered into believing this is normal.

Been making observations and trying to track info to flight aware and other sites.

Yes, wherever your intuition takes you is fine.
What if Ted Turner or someone like him got wind of chemtrails.
I've been posting to Rosie O'Donnell.
Guess she doesn't want to appear kooky.
But one of these days, she will look up and know it wasn't just
trash talking.

Have found a couple sites at plane spotters that hold some promise.......these guys have their eyes in the sky around the clock.

The #'s of aware are increasing everyday.
As someone who works outside, it would be interesting
to get some of your observations. No rush. We are all in this together.
Be here now. We'll get it done.

Personally, I think "they" are scared that we are starting to track their movements. If they weren't, they'd be plastering even more obviously than they do. But with the moonlit chemtrails, seen them a few times, with them doing it while we sleep, how they seem to do it in quick blasts while most are at work, or in rush hour with eyes on the road, or 6-9 pm lately while most are eating dinner or watching some stupid tv, all this means to me they are scared posers. Good revenge for us chemmies will be when all the lawsuits start pouring in.

On the Milky White Lies thread are pictures myself and m.a. basher took the other day. We saw some shiny, white planes, that seemed to be painted in such a way to be able to camouflage themselves with the mucky stew. And they could turn the "spray" on and off at will.

The problem is we need high priced filming equipment.
The basic cameras can't identify the planes.

Helix, ur a genius.
We do need to identify these planes.

Even if they are unmarked,
they must still be identifiable in ways.

I wonder if any universities have such equipment.
Then chemmie students might be the answer.

Only the cyberspace cointelpro has stopped the chemtrails
from being exposed and stopped.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:38 am

One other thought.
That Hiaper plane is going back and forth from Arizona to Colorado. That is just about a north to south, vice-versa route. So picture how the weather moves from the west to the east, then it would make sense to work the direction they are, to get the most "coverage".
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Helix » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:39 pm

Hi, I'm not a genius. Pay attention and do research. Be patient. This will take some time. Helix
Helix

Next

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans