Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Aerosol Reports and Ideas

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Now Chemtrail Posting at Progressive Independent

Unread postby socrates » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:41 pm

For the record, I have signed up at the above website linked to below.
I have made a few posts and have even started a new thread there on chemtrails. The burn out factor is starting to get to me, so I copied and pasted a bunch from here and just added a bit more.

PI is where the progressives from DemocraticUnderground went to after it became obvious that DU is a gatekeeper website.

Here's that link.
The "Chemtrail Thread"

When I first made a few posts, someone named Desertrose reached out to me. She had also run into a lot of nonsense at DU when trying to research and dialogue on chemtrails.

It is a coincidence that she is another rose, not to be confused with Crystal Rose from California, the beautiful soul I interacted with at CTC last year. I include Crystal Rose in the list of real people with May41970 and NatureisMad, who started there about the same time. At least a few of us were able to break through the nonsense and make some human connections.
socrates
gadfly

Wow..all those images look so familiar.

Unread postby Desertrose » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:04 pm

So glad I found this website. :)

I wish I knew how to post all the pics I've been taking for the past 5+ years (basically since I got a digital camera). I'm in N AZ and with our brilliant blue skies, I don't know how anyone can NOT notice something icky & unnatural going on.

Won't post a lot here right now (gotta get supper started) and I want to look around & read more...suffice it to say, it is nice to have a place toj ust talk & learn about all this stuff. I've got some ideas but with all the disinfo out there, its really hard to tell just what is going on but I am hoping to clear all that up a bit.

Peace
DR
Desertrose

Unread postby socrates » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:31 pm

Hi Dr!

It's easy. only just started doing this more.
You can set up a free account at mynetimages.com
Then it's easy. You just upload the images from your comp to mynetimages. Then when you click on the photos, u'll see the url address, then it's basic code action.

{}=[]

{img}url address to the image{/img}

Just a bit different from PI.

Since getting away from all the din and chaos, yeah, things have gotten a lot clearer.

The DemocraticUnderground has a specific kind of atmosphere.
Their spiel there is to just keep saying hey look at the chemmie moron.

Greyl, sid dithers, lared, plenty more.
wouldn't be surprised if those are from
some astroturfing firm.

Maybe try to remember when you first went to the net to figure it out, how it seemed to be something that would be easy to figure out. Then wait a month or two, and all the work you've done over the years will come to fruition. It'll be cathartic. You will finally be free from the psychological manipulation that we've all been subjected to.
socrates
gadfly

More thoughts/ideas for generating more exposure

Unread postby NatureisMad » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:29 am

Well, having gone over 5 years now of being aware of this crazy atmospheric spraying of something, I've come to find that some people are receptive to the awakening of these realities, & some simply are not.
I realize that the whole idea of the Earth's atmosphere now being sprayed (worldwide, apparently!) really is frightening. I was shocked & a bit terrified myself when I first woke up. Some people get downright angry at you for trying to help them wake up. It is obviously a very touchy subject in regards to spreading the awareness to the unaware. I used to tell almost every person who would give me a minute about this spraying. But I've come to pick my spots/persons cause' many will just blow you off & I will have wasted even more of my time.
One thing I know for sure now, is that people are much more receptive to the words "Weather Modification" instead of the word "chemtrail(s)". Even though, what I can tell now, the definition "chemtrail" was apparently started by the United States Air Force and their chemistry classes they offer(ed) (there is a link somewhere on this website w/picture, etc.)
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby socrates » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:24 am

You ever check out the tags for the you-tube videos?

Which movies are the newbies or those on the fence more likely to give a chance?

a)weather mod, cloud seeding, atmosphere, aerosols, nature

or

b)NWO, mind control, population culling, ufo's, orgone
socrates
gadfly

"Street Theatrics" to generate awareness

Unread postby NatureisMad » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:32 am

Regarding "street theatrics" to generate awareness of this spraying:

posted by socrates
Sounds good, especially if it could be done well enough
to get some network affiliate news coverage.
As for people not having the time or resources, we could
really use the college kids. Every once in a while you hear
of students in France having profound impacts on the French
politics. We could use more student movements. They have
the time and energy.

Yeah, done well enough to get some news coverage. That would be real good to get on television. We would have to be aware of the "laws" of demonstration, picketing, etc. in locations where we're at (in other words, Know Our Rights>up & down). But, certainly, we would have to make a scene; speak loudly; have solid info/pictures/etc. on hand to distribute.

But the idea of college students helping us? That is an angle I suppose I've never thought about. Yes, college people can sometimes be very vocal and very determined when they have a cause. Maybe we could try & present this issue to them (where??). I'm guessing that there Are some who are already aware of this spraying. We may just need to expose the sinister facts of what these spraying operations have involved. And what they continue to involve as there is nowhere which is not sprayed anymore (certainly, at least, in this great country).

Numbers will certainly help us get the word out of these ongoing atrocities. Just another idea..
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Who all is Involved?

Unread postby NatureisMad » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:41 pm

posted by socrates
Do you think that means they don't exist to the FAA? Or maybe they clear it with FAA higher ups that they will be targeting some areas.

I think this is NOAA. Any thoughts on that?
I mean, stuff isn't gonna be going on in this country without the higher ups aware of it. Of course, this **** must be coordinated somehow with the FAA,

Yeah, it seems I am right at about where you are at. NOAA must be involved, I feel. To what degree, I really don't know. And yes, of course it all must be coordinated (passed through) the FAA higher ups. Everything in "government" is so damned compartmentalized, that many probably truly have no idea what is really going on. Those not directly involved in the spraying programs simply do not need to know. I think it is this way.
I recall reading some stories somewhere (internet=validity?) that the Flight Controllers were, & are, told to route all regular/commercial air traffic underneath all of the military (spray plane) traffic as what they do are considered "Special Exercises". Whatever the heck that means, huh? Yet, this all makes logical sense, the more I think about it.
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby socrates » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:37 pm

NatureisMad wrote: I recall reading some stories somewhere (internet=validity?) that the Flight Controllers were, & are, told to route all regular/commercial air traffic underneath all of the military (spray plane) traffic...

They can't let them fly above them, that would give it away.

...as what they do are considered "Special Exercises". Whatever the heck that means, huh? Yet, this all makes logical sense, the more I think about it.

Oh yeah, it's just benign training exercises, or just some harmless fuel dumps, or those are contrails, jet exhaust.

It sems "they" are just waiting for those weather modification bills to be passed, so then the explanation will be closer to the truth, that there is benign weather modification going on in response to the overall issue of climate change.

I do think the chemtrails are harming us.
Not sure if I said this before, but evidently
asthma rates have spiked the last few years
at Brigham and Womens Hospital in Boston.

Bet they are getting scared.
There are gonna be a lot of lawsuits someday.

Hey, another idea. Lawsuits. Class action.
Let's find us some brainiac chemmie lawyers.
socrates
gadfly

Those involved

Unread postby NatureisMad » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:41 am

Socrates,
You have mentioned some entities you think are surely involved: USAF & NOAA. Did you also state NASA? Just curious, why you think NASA.

They would have access to some real good shots of planet Earth, wouldn't they? I've ran across some photos originating from NASA/related website. One can see the massive amount of cloud cover that spans the globe over nowadays. Increased cloud cover worldwide. From outer space (station, shuttle, etc.) photographs.

technical note: unable to utilize the text options in posted message body right now.
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Re: Those involved

Unread postby socrates » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:33 am

NatureisMad wrote:Socrates,
You have mentioned some entities you think are surely involved: USAF & NOAA. Did you also state NASA? Just curious, why you think NASA.

Yeah, NASA seems involved too.
A lot of the geoengineering ideas mention the stratosphere and higher up.
Hello NASA.
Patrick Minnis works for NASA. He always seems to pop up a lot with
the manufactured chemtrails/contrails debate.

I came across the following imagery.
Perhaps this is an image showing how chemtrails can appear from above.

AERONET_Thessaloniki Subsets

If you go to the webpage, you can look at a much bigger, detailed image.
I am unable somehow to download the big picture, where one can really
see how nutty the sky looked.

Here is one I am able to post:

But then check out this same image in greater detail. Yikes.
Here is the link to the big picture

{on edit- here is a screen shot.}

technical note: unable to utilize the text options in posted message body right now.

not sure what you mean.
Is this something you've been able to do, but then couldn't?
sometimes freeforums can be a bit funky.
But they do have excellent customer service, so just let me
know what's going on, if it is still a problem, then we should be able
to fix it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edited by socrates on Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans