Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Aerosol Reports and Ideas

dialogue and research on chemical trails

re: re: technical difficulties

Unread postby NatureisMad » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:42 am

NatureisMad: technical note: unable to utilize the text options in posted message body right now.

socrates:"not sure what you mean.
Is this something you've been able to do, but then couldn't?"

Yes, like utilize underline, quotes, etc. It seems back in function now.

Thank you.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Aerosol Reports

Unread postby NatureisMad » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:56 am

Thursday, August 30, 2007
Denver, CO Metro Area
Aerosol Report

Today, one could observe a few chemtrails throughout most of the daylight hours. It was the kind of day where some were observably sprayed from aircraft & plumed out to create haze. Then some that just kind of floated into the area with the winds. Around 5p.m., in the eastern & western sky was that wierd look again: There were some (probably real) puffy, cumulus clouds out on the horizon. But then I noticed, suspended in front & around these cumulus, were patches of spray formations. They were just hanging there, obviously not natural. It was like looking at a surreal painting by some twisted artist.

Though, I must say, the overall spraying the past week or more has not been too heavy, as far as I can tell. Not the blatant, massive # of line-trails type spraying, with planes going back & forth left & right. Just some squirts here & there. Some strings hanging here & there. Also, it seems like the winds can carry this spray matter for very far distances. I see it float in from elsewhere, even when I cannot observe any visible planes spraying it in the vicinity.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

More Proof of Chemtrails

Unread postby socrates » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:52 am

Chemtrails Madrid 2006-08-14

Chemtrails Vancouver BC July 25th 2007

Check out how an airplane flies right where the massive chemplume is, but not even a drop of exhaust turns into anything noticeable. Nothing at all comes out of that plane. If this is all about more air traffic and meteorological conditions, one would think at least a small contrail would emerge.

The only thing holding back a critical mass of awareness developing is the total infiltration of the internet by the paid hacks and shills. I think most of these creeps are paid to distort this issue on the web. I no longer think there are that many useful idiots. I think nearly all of the people from the major chemtrail boards along with those creating chemtrail websites are paid fakes.
socrates
gadfly

What's Going On Way Up In The Sky?

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:47 pm

I am not a big fan of BrassRat from Chemtrail Central, he is a bit too kooky. But he put up a couple photos that ties in with a new idea I've been having. What if aerosol dispersals are taking place in the stratosphere? The Dr. Evil plans, e.g. those of Teller and Crutzen, have called for aerosol dispersals to be done in the stratosphere. Such ideas have been presented as last straw scenarios. But common sense says that there would be experimentation before such plans would take effect. These images are of what appear to be chemtrails dispersed well above the cloud cover below. Is this proof that aerosol mitigation is already taking place in the stratosphere? Is the fake cloud cover produced in the troposphere blocking our view of what is going on further above? We know for a fact that astronomers have been having quite a problem conducting their observations.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:18 pm

They were at it today. Every time a blue patch would open up, a new chemjet would emerge.

I dropped a chemtrail post on the Randi Rhodes forum. It was on a global warming thread in their general discussion section. I was trying to point out that the chemical trails seem to be adding to the warming. I guess I saw it as a good opportunity to sneak the chemtrails topic into the general population rather than having it stuck in some conspiracy dungeon.

The debunkers let me have it. They called me a tinfoil quack. But I already learned my lesson at the Democratic Underground and elsewhere, that I can't respond emotionally to these people. They could be paid. Or they could just be annoyingly closed-minded. Here's the thread.

One can see all the links and info I responded with. The key for me is I can't give them a reason to ban me. Debunkers seem to be able to belittle us all they want, but G-d forbid a "chemmie" responds the same way. That's what happened to me at the Democratic Underground. The disinfo debunkers are allowed to make ad hominems, but "chemmies" have to watch what they say. Hopefully, Randi Rhodes is a fairer place. She is a cutie.

Man-made global warming disputed

One can scroll down to the post I made in response with tons of links and info from here. But within seconds came ad hominems. It's as if they are trying to get me to explode. I am gonna take the high road. Trolls want us to waste time answering their mundane, shallow, circular arguments. I did the reverse-troll. It's about time the closed-minded debunkers looked at good materials provided by sincere chemmies.

As for BigJoe at Chemtrail central, I am starting to think he is a sock puppet of whomever "Louis Aubuchont" is. He deleted a lot of his posts yesterday, and for a few of them, he left almost the same exact message that "Aubuchont" did.

Did a paid troll mess up? Why would BigJoe copy word for word much of what "Lou Aubuchont" posted? The only difference is BigJoe didn't mention my username "FUI aka may41970." Also, check out how many times he made edits on the last one. 44 edits. :o Others I won't upload had 17, 12, and 10 edits.

I swear to God I am a humble person, but these fakes have been no real challenge. That is why they have had to go the cyber bully route, the rigging of google route, the bizarre WhatReallyHappened et al psy-op route. My advise to them is to just for once and for all get out of my face. The good readers, the few members here, even the fakes themselves know that in the long run, they lose, and the truth wins.

Chemtrails will be exposed and stopped.

"Louis AnnAngryBitch Aubuchont"

BigJoe

10, 12, 17, and for this next one, 44 edits?????

:)
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:44 pm

Chemtrails are primarily about creating fake overcasts. We have been getting plenty of this the last week. The script wants us to focus in on the chemtrails versus contrails debate. They want us to believe that chemtrails are contrails and are produced by all aircraft. This way one needn't pay any attention to the proof that the US military admits to having the ability to create fog systems. This way no one needs to think about the atmospheric scientists who admit to working on ways to manipulate the atmosphere.

Even with the fake overcast, one can still look closely and see some chemtrails. There was a huge one right in front of the sun. Chemtrail Central is the number one search engine result for chemtrails. Yet, no one is able to sign up. No one real is allowed to contradict their fakery.

It is very sad how gatekeepers like CTC owner Mark Steadham are propped up. Chemtrail Central is evil. It is 98% fake. Chemtrails are not contrails, and commercial airliners are not involved with the chemtrailing. CTC is the tool by which attention is deflected away from the mad atmospheric scientists, the NOAA, the US Navy and Air Force, NASA, and other institutions. The only culprits I ever see being accused there are from the US Air Force. They go on about that because it ties in with the general new world order conspiro-tainment astroturfed.

Code: Select all
http://web.archive.org/web/20070525030820/http://www.dtc.army.mil/tts/1997/proceed/abarnes/

Creating cirrus. There's your proof that chemtrails are not contrails.

Chemtrails are all about the mixing together of military environmental modification techniques with the frothings of mad atmospheric scientists. Chemtrails are all about feeble attempts to maintain the status quo. It is cheaper for them to go this route than to change the fundamental ways modern economies are run.

It is fairly obvious who the people and institutions are behind the dispersals. They have flooded the internet with so much disinfo because that ******** takes the focus off of themselves and turns this story into some internet hoax. Good thing the script was uncovered. Any of you good lurkers out there, please consider signing up and helping us to fill in any missing pieces. Not only do we need to expose the script, we have to present a strong case for chemtrails being real. I believe that the heavy lifting has been done. But it would help newbies and fence sitters, if the good lurkers in general agreement with this forum would step up to the plate and add their voices.

Chemtrails are real. Chemtrail forums are not. {except for this one 8)}

I can't remember the last time I was woken up by the sun poking through the shades.
Chemtrails are not about how they may look like contrails at first. They are about what they turn into.

Chemtrails in Spain:

chemtrails lleida 16-10-2007

Repeat: Chemtrails are not only about what they first look like. The key to understanding chemtrails is to see how they evolve.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:26 pm

It's beyond the trails what is going on. Chemtrails are about what they evolve into. Newbies and fence sitters need to be pointed to this fact. Chemtrails do look like contrails at first. Maybe not all of them. But for the most part, they do.

I stumbled across a Chemtrail Central poster who appears to have been a real person. Wonders may never cease. He has posted photographs. Here's a link to a few of them.

newtonnjd.net/extra/24Mar05/index.html

While I'm not sure about all his ideas, especially where he is seeing designs in the skies, the photos towards the bottom of the link are intriguing.

One can see where the sky appears to be covered by a spider like or cotton candy type webbing. I have seen skies look like this after chemtrailing. I haven't seen it too often, but enough times where it has become a solid memory.

There are also some pictures there with the "fishbone" cirrus. That type of appearance has been said to be produced by HAARP.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri May 30, 2008 2:41 pm

We just got sauteed with chemtrails. This is the worst it's been in a long time. No doubt about it today. These are the kind of events that result in increasing numbers of people aware of the deliberate nature of the activities.

When there are blue skies, "they" have no other alternative than to blitz us with trails and keep them coming.

Today would have been a good day to collect from the chemplumes and take readings for humidity, altitude, and temperature.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:04 pm

I woke up early today. There had been a light rain or drizzle overnight. All over the front lawn and in the back were clumps of the webbings. The sky had a **** poor white haze to it. I found one photo. The clumps I saw were much bigger than this one, but they were similar in appearance to what is in the photo.

{photo credit-Caroline Carter}

{on edit- the above link is tied in with a lot of ********. It is impossible to avoid the network of fakes all over this issue.}

The stuff is not from spiders or cocoons. It is not merely dew. From what I observed, the material is composed of some kind of extremely light, hygroscopic fibers. Hygroscopic simply means that the material works well with water. The fibers are near impossible to collect for testing. They are elastic, but they dissolve easily. This is how they get away with the chemtrailing. The fall-out, except for rare occasions like the gel from I think Washington State, not sure, fell and got tested. It was the story featured on Unsolved Mysteries. I may have found a clump that somehow dried off. I think somehow the chemjunk formula dilutes itself as it spreads into fake cloud cover. So the chemtrails are all about creating a webbing that imitates cirrus haze. I may have something to try getting tested.

This would explain the idea that chemtrails can cause drought. The fibers/polymers are soaking up all the moisture. This would explain how clouds can aren't as puffy as they used to be. The **** is feeding off the water in the troposphere. I think the ptb's are doing this to offset the uv-b rays and they somehow think it is benign in nature. But for them to deny this all these years, with the addition of all the apparently planted kookiness, I think these people are afraid of all the legal and social implications.

This was not dew. Even up to 5 pm I could still find traces of it. Perhaps the crap I see in the woods, those long webstrand looking things are from chaff, something different?

I wrote Rosalind Peterson a letter. I asked her about her endorsing of California SkyWatch, specifically whether she agrees with their anthropogenic global warming debunking. I also asked her how going on Alex Jones or the Freeman Perspective is any different from using the word chemtrails. Her thing is to avoid the word. I figure the USAF coined the word, so they are stuck with it. One day, this will be news, that chemtrails are real.

I also asked her about the web junk I saw today. She said that she eventually returns emails, so hopefully we'll get some good answers.

I am behind her because she understands that this has nothing to do with commercial airlines. She also makes it known that she wants the chemplumes tested. I don't blame her for being mad at the Discovery Channel for giving her the bait and switch. That's a rubbish show they put on. They could have solved this thing once and for all. Maybe it's not that easy to get samples and test them.

So who do we have for members here. Con-trail used to post. He has vanished. My friends MightyMike, CrystalRose, and MA Basher do not appear to be forum hounds. They are good newbie types. Busytown is trying to upload her chemtrail pictures. I actually met her through CPellatt. CPellatt has summer work. I'm not sure when she'll be back. Lophofo has said he was ready to let one rip on HAARP and disinformation. He's the one who turned me onto the Popular Science article. I haven't a clue about Lucid Dreamer, whether she is still into the forum. Isard is on a vacation. NatureisMad told me a few months ago that he would be back to some regular chemtrail posting, but he has vanished.

Sincere newbies and fence-sitters: Please sign up. It shouldn't be this tough to prove to the world that chemtrails are real.
socrates
gadfly

Junk in the Trees and Bushes

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:53 pm

I think I've noticed some of this mess when out taking early morning walks. Not being the outdoors type really, I just assumed it was some kind of cocoon or something. I will have to pay more attention the next time I see some. I recall that cocoons always seemed sticky and certainly stayed around, on one's fingers, and did not disappear, so that may be the telltale thing, if the mystery webbing happens to just crumble away to nothing at a touch.

In a similar vein (on the topic of hard to collect substances), when it rains around here these days, the raindrops contain extremely tiny black particles and the dried (rain) residue on cars is micro-fine gray dust, almost sparkly. If one tries to gather some on one's finger it just disappears into the skin (ugh) which is not a good thing whatever it is. Since the cars now have a kind of deep sparkle in their finish/paint, it is hard to see. I lived here in the 1970s when cars were huge "lead sleds" as we called them, and spewing lead and fumes all over the place, and the rain was cleaner then (despite all that!).
BlueSkyHope

PreviousNext

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans