Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Aerosol Reports and Ideas

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:49 pm

Thanks for watching my back on this. Here is one video in which you can see the grass webbings. The person talks about blue ones, but I didn't see any blue, just white. Any black fallout could relate to the use of carbon in weather modification. Perhaps the blue is related to the use of barium?

It didn't really rain the night before I saw this. It was more like a hiccup of a drizzle if that. Maybe the weather just sorta pushed the fallout in this way.

The KNBC Moyer report was inspired by The Alpenhorn story which debunkers passed off as pollen.

I'm not sure about any of the sparse info on possible chemtrail fallout. I just thought if I could present this in the right way, it could possibly offer a means to proving fallout.

The problem is that the only way to accumulate it is to use a q-tip. Whatever it is, it does dissolve on the touch. It looks like stringy fibers. I might have found a clump that somehow dried off enough to reform into a solid.

My theory is this isn't cocoons or spider silk but is actual fallout. The material is Dyn-o-gel in theory. It's meant to latch onto the moisture and weaken parts of the weather. The chemtrails are spread out utilising the fiber/powder whatever particles, and this is basically how the white-outs are created. The material is hygroscopic, and the water molecules allow the material to stay manageable and aloft. The material is also elastic. It appears to be on a destination to spread out until it starts to degrade. Then the plan is for the stuff to wash out or blow off to sea. I think the material that lands is meant to be minimal in volume and to be composed in such a way as to degrade into the earth. The ptb's probably rationalise it as being benign and necessary to keep down skin cancer rates and to attempt to conquer the effects of climate change

This idea about chemtrail fallout on the grass is similar to the idea of the chemtrail subliminals, imho. This is probably some of the weakest arguments available. However, it does get one wondering and perhaps open a door towards possible exposure and accountability.

Chemtrails - Web Things Part 2 by Mish6874
socrates
gadfly

Blatant Chemtrailing Resumes

Unread postby socrates » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:00 pm

It was only blatant for about an hour, from what I witnessed. Around 9 am, a totally blue sky was butchered by chemtrail planes. Then soon after, 11ish, real clouds rolled in. It doesn't seem humid at all today. It's kind of refreshing. As Isard predicted, a dry good patch has hit the northeast. But they took away the clear sky this morning. Then they hit the gaps between the clouds. It appears that unless they go full assault, there is no way for them to chemtrail blue sky.

I just looked outside. Five big fat trails,spreading out toward the west as we approach after 3 pm. If one were to sit for a good period of time and watch, they would understand. They would realise chemtrails are deliberate. Anyone outside working has to have witnessed this. But people are in their cars watching the road. They go to their offices. If they even do decide to look for info on the internet, they are bombarded with fakes.

This is the first real blatant chemtrailing I have seen in a good while. I've seen some suspicious trails when the weather broke here and there the last weeks. Yet, today it is old-school in our faces for chemtrails. Not an onslaught, but plenty obvious. You have to see this happening in real time over hours of time to see how deliberate it is. That's the truth.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Gulfstream Aerospace

Unread postby socrates » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 am

We have good reason to believe that the Gulfstream V Hiaper aircraft is involved in taking atmospheric readings, etc. concerning the chemtrails. Do we now have good reason to believe that this company is more involved with chemtrail jets than first pondered?

We have noticed all sorts of strange visitors to this website. We have been visited by the Engineering Dept. at Case University. We have seen guests from the spooky affiliated University of Alabama at Huntsville. We have even had a guest who can be traced to making obscene Wikipedia edits.

Visits are circumstantial evidence. However, the amount of downloading done by for examples Case University and then the other military address suggests that these weren't visits conducted by someone curious on a lunch break. Also, the person who hacked this forum through the bumping of threads feature was also not on a lunch break. That person's address led to the Attributor Corporation and showed yet again that the few of us here are not wanted to blog unfettered. Is it a coincidence that both the hacker and Gulfstream Aerospace are on a savvis.net server? Hmmm.

Maybe someday we will be able to see the total extent of the visits. Lophofo was the first to notice Case University showing up. He could see this based on who was downloading his images. The people doing so were looking at our humble place far more than myself or Lophofo. The point is that for now I have only been able to check every once in a while for who is checking the place out. Sometimes I get lucky. Often times there is nothing to report. The first jackpot I hit was when the black-op troll "Lou Aubuchont" kept showing up. Months later I would be able to trace him to posts debunking chemtrails!

Yesterday, I saw that Gulfstream Aerospace was here.

They like to portray themselves as being the maker of business jets. What they probably don't want to be known is that they are a major contractor for military aviation. :o Gulfstream Aerospace is a unit of General Dynamics.

Another reason I think Gulfstream Aerospace may be a chemtrail player is that they are based in Savannah, Georgia. We get a lot of traffic out of Georgia. BlueSkyHope, who used to post exactly how I would want someone to, except of course for her ludicrous notion that clouds can appear out of nothing, is from Georgia.

It is very difficult to prove psy-op astroturfing. With a guy like "Aubuchont" it was successfully done. A post like this one is more of a food for thought kind of thing. But I am leaning towards thinking that whomever have visited us from military and other addresses, even the one making the grotesque divide and conquer edits at Wikipedia, are part and parcel of such a racket.

Check out how big a military player Gulfstream Aerospace is. The following is from a website which documents who has won government contracts.

Wow, that's close to 800 billion dollars from 2000-2007. {oops, on edit, 800 million. Not chicken feed, but nowhere near the big billions.}

Hello Chuck Swartz! His name showed up when I did some sleuthing.

Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Aerosol Reports and Ideas

Unread postby socrates » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:21 pm

I had a nice dream last night. Chemtrails had been exposed, and all of us who have taken a sane approach to this topic were vindicated. I haven't seen much for chemtrails the last year. I'm not saying I haven't seen any. I have been hopeful that perhaps the operations would simply stop. I guess that is wishful thinking. But I do think eventually it will be common knowledge that the white-outs are not a result of commercial airliners, that the white-outs are deliberate.

I think this dude doesn't believe that they are, but at least he admits that such activities are taking place. Once people in positions of power realise the kooky factor is a psy-op, perhaps then we will see some justice.

Chemtrails January 2nd, 2009 by Mrun985
socrates
gadfly

Re: "Weather Mitigation" Is Not Science Fiction

Unread postby socrates » Tue May 12, 2009 1:13 am

Not that I recommend this website, but that's a story for another section of this forum and elsewhere.

This wasn't too shabby a thread I put together, imho. 8)

http://www.myleftwing.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=24652
socrates
gadfly

Re: Chemtrails Proven the Result of Deliberate Activity

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:06 pm

According to the soundings, there is no way what is in the skies could be the result of contrails. Not only that, the white-out and new trails are being placed in the vicinity of the sun. Also, the sky is showing those HAARP like characteristics {wavy formations}. The spreading out is too systematic and efficient to be explained by the wind.

Unless the readings get altered, there is nowhere near the necessary amount of relative humidity to explain this.

Aircraft Contrails Factsheet

Summary
This fact sheet describes the formation, occurrence, and effects of “condensation trails”
or “contrails.” It was developed by scientific and regulatory experts at the Environmental
Protection Agency (EPA), the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the National
Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration (NOAA) in response to public inquiries regarding aircraft contrails....

Depending on the temperature and the amount of moisture in the air at the aircraft altitude, con-
trails evaporate quickly (if the humidity is low) or persist and grow (if the humidity is high). Jet
engine exhaust provides only a small portion of the water that forms ice in persistent contrails.
Persistent contrails are mainly composed of water naturally present along the aircraft flight path....

Aircraft engines emit water vapor, carbon dioxide (CO2), small amounts of nitrogen oxides
(NOx), hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, sulfur gases, and soot and metal particles
formed by the high-temperature combustion of jet fuel during flight. Of these emittants,
only water vapor is necessary for contrail formation. Sulfur gases are also of potential interest
because they lead to the formation of small particles. Particles suitable for water droplet forma-
tion are necessary for contrail formation. Initial contrail particles, however, can either be already
present in the atmosphere or formed in the exhaust gas. All other engine emissions are consid-
ered nonessential to contrail formation

Hmmm. Military aircraft are allowed much higher sulfur specifications. They also can be run dirty and apparently the composition of their jet fuel is a state secret. When the Discovery Channel asked for a sample to test for their show on chemtrails, the military told them to get out of town.

The disinfo will someday argue that "persistent contrails" are due to Chinese pollution and African dust. They will talk about atmospheric changes in the skies. They will say that humidity doesn't matter as much as it used to, as global warming is evaporating more moisture into the upper troposphere, which is being missed by the balloon readings. They will continue to lie and lie and lie.

The following video appears to show trails coming directly out of the aircraft and not a result of engine exhaust interacting with humid, ambient air.

Or is that one of the dreaded alien chemcubes? :shock:

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:33 am

There's a video a few posts before this one concerning chemtrail fallout. I believe I saw some of that on Wednesday. You can see it in the grass after rainfall after chemtrailing. What goes up must come down. It looks like spider webs. But when have spider webs ever melted into nothingness? I mean, this stuff literally disappears without the water.

I'm not sure about all the things Mish6874 was on about, but I do agree with him or her about what was noticed in the dewy grass. This is what it looks like.

This is how it works. We get chemtrailed. The result is a white-out. Then when it rains, the particulates comprised of these strands eventually fall to the ground. The stuff works with moisture. It is hygroscopic. Once the water dries, the stuff dissolves and turns into nothing. These are not spider web strands. I agree 100% with the following comment by Mish6874.

We've had nothing but overcast for about a week. On Wednesday, it stopped raining. That was when I noticed patches of these things around my sister's yard. Where there was shade, the things persisted. In the open, where heat had more access to the surface, there was nothing. I started messing around with the stuff using twigs. I noticed something and was just able to zoom in on a screenshot to explain it. You see, without water, this stuff becomes nothing. With water, it can spread out into a very thin sheet. This is what I could do with some of the water. I could spread it out a bit into such a sheet with a gel-like texture look to it. Check out the upper left corner.

This is my theory. The chemtrails are comprised of all these various, microscopic strands. They consist of aluminum and barium particulates along with whatever else the frankenscientists put into the chemstew. Then HAARP, as explained by Lophofo in his big thread, is used to spread the stuff out. If there's little humidity, more trails are needed. If there's any humidity at all, these hygroscopic particulates use such moisture to be able to spread out into the thin sheet.

Today, I mean yesterday, the forecast finally called for some partly sunny skies. When the natural cloud cover cleared, there where evolved chemtrails already in place. Without a doubt, there is a chemtrail program. This has nothing to do with commercial aircraft. I think most of the chemtrails are coming directly out of apparatuses attached to the tails. I think other military aircraft are running dirty, adding sulfur and other particulates to enable the white-outs to spread out more easily.

I also saw some very strange looking aircraft flying low. I believe they were taking readings. They had solid blue under the body. One plane had a red, and I think possibly also, a blue stripe on the tail. I haven't seen the Hiaper planes in a while. Sometimes I go to google images and try to find these planes. I think maybe all blue under the body signifies Navy planes, but I'm not sure. The chemtrails are kooky script was put in place, because it's fairly obvious that there is some kind of big project going on without any public accountability or consultation.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 pm

We are getting absolutely swamped by chemtrails today. Yet again the necessary atmospheric conditions are not present. It may be humid on the ground and upwards for a spell, but where the plane ares, there is next to no humidity. Nor are the dewpoint temperatures anywhere close to the actual temperatures. This proves that so-called contrail outbreaks are being deliberately produced. That means that specific aircraft are involved. Hence, this has nothing to do with commercial air traffic. :evil:

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:21 am

There's no evidence outside of rainfall. No puddles. No wet spots anywhere. Yet, when I look closely at some grass, I see what appears to be water droplets. Then I find twigs and other grass blades, and when I play around with these "water droplets," they don't melt away. They don't spread out and dry through the sunlight. They appear to be some form of solid, like a clear gel or plastic. I figure there is more chemtrail juice in the droplets than water, and that's why they are still apparent. So when the sun finally gets all the water to dry, what is remaining will finally fall to the ground and never be known for what it really is.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:41 pm

I am reporting more chemtrails for today. I just wrote this email to a local meteorologist.

Harvey, I'm very disappointed in you for not returning my previous emails. I had asked you how cirrus aviaticus can form in 10% relative humidity. You first answered that I had witnessed a thin cirrus cloud front moving in from the West. I wrote back a few times explaining that what I witnessed were synthetic clouds generated by aircraft emissions. Then all I received back were the sounds of crickets chirping. You have nothing to be afraid of to step forward and expose this seeing that science would be on your side. Bad things happen in this world when good people do nothing.
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans