Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

An Article With No Apology by Carole Pellatt

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Re: An Article With No Apology by Carole Pellatt

Unread postby carolelyn » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 am

Hi Socrates,
I truly never felt like you were putting words in my mouth with your interpretations of my article. I think you're pretty right on. And I have been very silent about the global warming debate, almost cryptic, so your assumptions are quite reasonable. I'll be pretty unscientific here, but basically when I said that based on the scientists I have met and spoken with who felt the world was getting warmer, that in no way-in own mind-makes me think of the term "global warming". The term "global warming" itself, has become meaningless, like the words "green', or "environmentally friendly", or collatoral damage". They're pretty much benign. And you're right about the people who see and understand the spraying from airplanes being lumped into groups of people who are also involved in a "global warming debate", and usually a "911" debate thrown in for good measure.

To answer your questions about why I believe the are spraying and who is doing it; like, is it for military purposes-chaff, and the like......well, I believe it's completely multi-purpose.Because electronic communications, satellite imagery and serveillance, weather modification-which I've done scathes of research about-missile guidance systems, cyber war, domination over all private information, biological warfare and the lust for domination over every aspect of our lives is so important, the new cold war has moved into space. That's where we're at technologically. And we also have to consider HAARP, which is an enigma, a chaos element in all of this.

I have a friend in Ecuador who is a very brilliant zoologist. He has studied the environment for 40 years. When he spoke of the earth getting warmer, his opinion was "Well, it's happened before. This is what happens before an ice age". So he has a controversial, yet quite logical explanation, that allows for a belief that the earth is warmer now than in recent recorded history, but in regards to a geological strata, it could just be more growing pains,a blip in our our geological history, as the last ice ages were. I don't even dare discuss this with people on either side of the debate, it seems so political to me. And, if indeed, we are headed for another ice age, there's not a whole lot I can do about that. I can however, try to enlighten people about the new state of high tech science that allows a poisonous plasma shield to shroud the earth.

I do agree that we are not far off when we discuss who is behind this. When I say it's the military, really I believe they are the ones executing this machination. It doesn't necessarily mean they are behind the concept or the research. In black operations there is so much compartmentalization that it's very possible that there are so many tiers of workers, that many are unaware of anything other than their particular mission. Most people involved black operations don't know much more than their personal task. And you know me well, I lay it all on the military, but mostly for the execution of this technology. They are like the worker ants for the academic, scientific and political elites. They have the equipment, and the organization worldwide to get the job done.And they definitely have the budget. It's all our money.

And it's ironic that you posted that nasty-assed article by Ray Stern, who was so mean to me. I just ran across it again as I was checking up on my stats for the new article I wrote. If you read that whole article-actually two of them that he wrote, he uses terms like "stupidest" and "dumbest" and I can't believe this guy calls himself a journalist.

The backstory of his articles is that we had many email exchanges before he came out with this insulting portrait of who I am and what I think. I was very patient and tried to be kind. I kept asking him to read one thing I wrote. Just one article. I asked him if he ever read anything I had written, or any scientific or military reports about aerosol spraying experimentation. And he said "no", and he never would. He kept telling me to read Carl Sagan. To quote this genius, he literally said to me "If they were spraying the sky I would know about it because I'm a news junkie and I would have heard about it". I mean, that's really deep. And this guy is a real "journalistic" personality, with a following in Phoenix's biggest so called "lefty" newspaper. And here's the ironic thing; that horrible article will not go away. It sticks to me on "google" like crazy glue. It's two years old now and shows up on every google page with my name on it. And on top of that, he says nothing and sounds like an oaf. Now, I have to read about myself in articles that were cut and pasted from his, like I'm obsessed, as opposed to "upset". One good thing that came out of it is that there were about 150 comments, and most of them were pretty negative towards Ray and his attitude. I still don't understand why he attacked me personally. I really don;t mind if people disagree with me. For all I know, they could be right, but this was uncalled for, and has haunted me since. As I recall, you also came to my defense in commenting on the article. For that I am very thankful to you.

Now, you do have a legitimate gripe with me and some of my links in the early days of my website. I can only claim naivite on my part. When I first realized that what was being prayed in the air was not pesticide, as it was being reported, I had to come to some of my own conclusions. So when I posted links to certain questionable websites, I think it;s because I was just so relieved to see that other people were upset as well. But I did definitely lack finesse in understanding ulterior motives of the people whose sites I was recommending. You will be pleased to know that since I re-vamped the website, I discontinued the "links" section.I got too tired of thinking I found a true compatriot, only to have them eventually come out with some completely rediculous statement about something other than chemtrails. That's so disappointing to me.

And this guy Lou Aubochon was really man to me, He had no reason to attack me, As I said, I'm okay with being disagreed with. But once you print something tacky, ean, and untrue about someone on the internet, that information stays with you.

So, what I'm trying to say is that you are a much more intelligent person, and more discerning of insincerity than I, and you seem to be able to catch to the trolls from a distance. I'm not that good, so I have to stay guarded.
I love what you've done with my article and feel as though we have another collaboration going.

Thanks for the communications and the kindness. I guess the artist in me makes me a little sensitive about personal attacks, but I in no means have felt any hostility from you. And my mind is still open to learn more of what goes
on in the air.

Let's continue the converstion.
very,very,truly,
carole :D

ps. and I too get weary of the crazies. They are everywhere in this topic.
carolelyn

Unread postby socrates » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:41 am

Hi Carole,

Thanks for the nice post.

I'm not into everything getting lumped together either. That's a very good point. Perhaps the most well-known conspiracy theorist is Alex Jones, that ranter from Texas. He talks a lot about chemtrails. On the surface, that might seem like a good thing. But he rants about so many conspiracy theories, there's no way he helps the cause. The way you go about it is a million times better. Our fight has been to show that this is even plausible and not akin to saying the world is flat, or the moon is made out of cheese.

We both went into this specific topic full blast. I'm glad you see how there can be all this excess baggage. I think you've realised that for years, since The Idaho Observer and Educate-Yourself turned you into a lunatic.

We went after it from different angles. I hit the major chemtrail boards. You tried the more personal approach inviting people to email you. You took the time to interact with people posting on your youtube video. It looks like neither of those routes will get it done. It's like we are forced into survival mode to protect all the time and effort we devoted to trying to figure it out.

I'm no longer researching or writing too much about so-called chemtrails. I'm not afraid or ashamed to. I just got into other things. My other blog is probably more respectable than this one, more mainstream in my presentation. But that doesn't mean I shy away from linking back to here at times.

Your words describing the military factor seem spot on. They have the funds and hardware. They are the worker ants or however you put it. I also agree there is a lot of multi-tasking going on, many applications. I only emphasise the uv-b ray theory, because that one makes the most sense to me due to the sheer volume of it all and the way it appears to my naked eye the objective is to white-out the sun. But I am open-minded to the things you mention. I even sense they're also true.

One thing off-topic or kind of on since you mentioned it, I heard that if it gets too warm, the gulf stream could turn off. Thus, if true, an ice age could be triggered by a global heat up.

Well, it was because of that Phoenix lefty link showing up high in the search results, that I noticed it. It felt like deja vu to what the Idaho Observer did. Actually it was much different, but both of them distorted what you are saying and how you present it. You needn't worry about things like this sticking to you like glue. There's no way around it. The way it's offset is by preserving your best stuff while coming up with even more goodies, just like you recently did. There's not much more we can do than own up to things we are aware of we might have messed up on and deny anything that comes to our attention that is a smear. I have had people steal my on-line identity. I've documented it the best I could. Now I let it be known that I am only posting here and at my other blog. I never responded to the Ray Stern article. If someone did using my username, it wouldn't surprise me. Or maybe you're mistaken. I read through the first batch of comments and did notice most were in support of you and against Ray's ad hominems. I didn't read them all or even close, so I don't know if someone was trying to present themselves as me.

I don't have a gripe with you. I'm glad you got my point about how we need to be careful of who we link to or promote, but that was a long time ago. I fully understand your apprehension now towards having any kind of links page. It used to take too much time to figure out some links. Some of them are so obviously bad. Others, though, unless you look deeper, are not that easy. Look at newbies. They are going to go to the crap sites like Rense. I used to be a newbie. It's like how every adult used to be a kid. They are going to find places devoting a lot of pages to "chemtrails" and stay for a while.

I don't think you meant "Lou Aubuchont" was mean to you. I remember it was that guy named Wayne Hall who has a username of Halva. But I can understand you might mix them up. Here's a funny thing. Those guys and many others including the #1 debunker named Jay Reynolds dropped down many thousands of posts at Ariana Huffington's first blog Debate Both Sides. Recently the whole thing was deleted. I had some good posts there too and am never happy when things get deleted, but I'm not shedding any tears. I'm glad that garbage website has been whitewalled.

I think I know who this "Lou Aubuchont" is in real life, but I don't have the money to prove it. If my hunch is correct, he's an ex-Marine who got blasted with Agent Orange and his wife works for NASA. If he isn't that person, then I'm not sure who he is. I do think he is the proverbial disinfo agent. The whole crazy believer versus closed-minded debunker schtick seemed completely fabricated. I think it's shocking that the owner of Chemtrail Central worked for NASA. Not only that, he never shared that info with his readers and members. He came out with some study on contrails. He made it seem he was a chemmie. But the gist of it was that it wasn't going on that often, and that they were simply random Air Force training. Patrick Minnis of NASA was also posting at CTC. I confirmed that. He owned up to it in an email. He didn't realise I was this kind of pitbull out to clean up both sides of a ******* debate. The owner of CTC altered one of his posts to cover up that Minnis was at CTC. The bottom line is that this owner praised Minnis as a debunker troll. He said people should listen to him. Now why if Minnis didn't have anything to hide was he posting anonymously? How did a co-worker of his end up starting the #1 chemtrail website? Anyway, most of what I got into with this weird side of chemtrail blogs is admittedly esoteric and even goofy, and I apologise for writing so much about it. It's all there in the other section for anyone interested. There are also a few threads in this section dealing with Minnis. People should check those out.

It'd be nice to keep the conversation going. If there are any of those nice, normal people out there who like you, this is there chance to help that conversation develop.

One of my favourite tunes is on the radio. I must embed it. It's called Bring Your Own Bombs by System of a Down. Take care, and thanks again for all you do.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:44 pm

For kicks, I just checked out Chemtrail Cental.
stonedwookie wrote:Hey Wake Up Sheeple people!
search the military search engines
Code: Select all
http://www.dtic.mil
for chemtrails!.Here’s a quote from the results.
‘Microsoft Word - Exp35.doc
...your second picture. REFERENCES: This laboratory is a modification of: Experiment 12 - Black and White Photography, CHEMTRAILS, Second Edition, Department of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy, 1996-1997. E35-7 Name Section Partner...
Collection: U.S. Navy
Code: Select all
(http://www.usna.edu/ChemDept/plebeChem/manual/Ex35.pdf”)

*** edited to kill link, non-relevant to post***
If its a conspiracy hoax why do they talk about the experiment on there own website?
they are fools for showing us this LOL
Its just a shame you cant read the file anymore because they removed it.
But the description of the file in the search results is pretty straight forward.
I guess they let this one slip out of the bag!
The link actually works. Why would this person say it isn't, when it does?

The pdf is Experiment 35 BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY 1/2/03 .
MATERIALS: Pin-hole camera, black and white photographic paper, safe-lights, developer bath, stop bath, fixer, water bath, development trays and tongs.

PURPOSE: The purpose of this experiment is to understand the chemistry involved in producing a black and white photographic print.

LEARNING OBJECTIVES: By the end of this experiment, the student should be able to demonstrate the following proficiencies:

1. Describe the formation of a “latent image” on black and white photographic film/paper.

2. Explain the development process and the role of the silver atoms in developing the image.

3. Explain the effect that the pH of the “stop bath” solution has on the developer and the developing process.

4. Describe how the “fixer” (the complexing agent, thiosulfate ion) fixes the image.
At the end of the instructions of what was obviously a school experiment. the paper says,
REFERENCES: This laboratory is a modification of: Experiment 12 - Black and White Photography, CHEMTRAILS, Second Edition, Department of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy, 1996-1997.
This is what we're up against. Stupid people or actual disinfo agents are making us look out of our elements. While this is proof that the Air Force apparently coined the word chemtrails, so what? It doesn't prove anything. It's probably an abbreviation for chemical trails. One can google "chemical trails ants" and learn about how that insect remarkably is able to follows such trails. Granted, this could just be some sort of prankster. Some people might simply be insane. There's no way to know for sure, and there's no point in thinking about it. Other high profile usernames from the past, however, reek of something far more insidious, imho. I recommend people don't waste time on such chemtrail websites.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Isard » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi Carole,

It is nice to have you back here with us.
Congratulations for your sincere and honest articles, I honestly think they are an excellent panorama of all this madness.

I've lived both in Europe and now in South America, in a very little country, with no oil reserves, no big businesses. So I have personally seen both a chemtrailed sky and a "clean" one. And to be honest both Socrates and yourself are right when stating chemical trails are for weather modification, military applications and blocking UV-B rays. Spraying has many objectives.

I just can say that without those artificial particles (which are also harmful), skin cancer cases are normal here. Everybody has a friend, a relative, with this problem. It is just like an epidemic.

And I completely agree with the need of getting this issue out of the internet. The information is here, but action must be taken in "real" world.

Congratulations once again, and hope you'll stay around this forum.

(as usual, sorry for my english! :-)

Isard
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby carolelyn » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 am

Thanks Isard. I do wonder sometimes if this is all in vein. Upon reflection, it seems that those who are environmentally, politically, or scientifically aware of the world around them are open to the concept of aerosol spraying. If indeed they haven't already noticed on their own. They are not new to the idea that we are being damaged by other people's quest for power. For the naive however, I'm not really sure what these articles accomplish. I do not know if people are ready to accept all the knowledge of past crimes. I mean, it's hard to accept what is going on in the sky without understanding the concept of betrayal by institutions we were conditioned to trust. Sometimes that's a lot to ask.

But so far I can think of no other solution to changing these problems than to write about them or try to find ways to artfully encourage people to open their minds.

Thanks for your feedback.

truly,
Carole
carolelyn

Unread postby socrates » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi Isard, your English is fine.

I go with uv-b ray protection as the #1 program due to the sheer volume of dispersals.

In addirion, the solar rays do not only damage human skin. They mess with all biology.

I was googling a bit, and Australia has been hurt the worst due to its location. There are many reports out of there from witnesses of apparent chemtrailing. They also have their own HAARP-like station. HAARP-like technology seems to be involved. The white-outs are very efficient, even when there is no wind. That to me signifies stations fronting as small experimental outlets studying the ionisphere are actually manipulating the jet streams for weather modification through cirrus aviaticus.

Many young people in America are afflicted with skin cancer. That would seem an argument against there being chemtrails blocking uv-b rays, for if it was some form of mitigation program (albeit with bad side effects- e.g. upper respiratory illness, Lou Gherig's disease, multiple schlerosis, etc.), why would those rates be increasing? The answer to that one is too many young people are enamored with artificial sun tanning booths.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi Carole, I don't think your writing has been in vain. We the few have shown that we are aware of the craziness and are looking for the most plausible explanations for what we are witnessing. We have served as proponents of an alternative approach which transcends the noise generated by both crazy believers and closed-minded debunkers. I think such an approach has worked best for getting through to newbies and fence-sitters. Hopefully nice people will sign up and engage with you on this thread. Two people did, but those might be spam accounts. I'm waiting to see if they post. Sometimes it's simply nice to have a safe place where we can vent. I think we've done a lot of heavy lifting. It may be a matter of simply keeping previous work online. For if our stuff is deleted, all that remains are those crazy believers and closed-minded debunkers.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans