Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

******* FASCIST Cops Assault a College Student

may also include historical analysis and perspective

Tasers Need To Be Outlawed

Unread postby socrates » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:29 am

Video shows Polish traveler dying after Canadian police use Taser
Agence France-Presse
Published: Thursday November 15, 2007

socrates
gadfly

From The Can't Make This **** Up Department

Unread postby socrates » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:35 am

911 CALL FROM POT STEALING COP
socrates
gadfly

This Is Sad On Many Levels

Unread postby socrates » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:56 pm

{on edit: I now unfortunately believe the fix is moving towards McCain. I hope I'm wrong}

There is no real War on Terror.

Just propaganda, psy-ops, and illegal wars.

Only war crime charges against Bush, Cheney, Gonzalez, Rice, Rumsfeld, et al will start to fix the damage.
More wars and continued rigged elections will not settle us down.

I now believe the fix is in for Obama or Hillary to be the next President. The ptb's want to settle down the increasing awareness that we are led by fascist pigs. They want to dupe a large percentage of Americans into thinking things must be getting better if we now have our first woman or African-American President. It's good cop, bad cop ****. Or else we end up with Romney or McCain. What a joke of a country we are. What a sad world this is.

the people united will never be defeated

We must never give up. You can't start illegal wars and mayhem based on lies.

link

NYC subways adding dogs, armed officers
Teams of Armed Officers, Bomb-Sniffing Dogs Being Added to New York City Subways

VERENA DOBNIK
AP News

Feb 01, 2008 19:52 EST
Teams of police officers armed with submachine guns and bomb-sniffing dogs will soon be patrolling the busiest parts of New York City subways as part of a major increase in regional security funding.

The subway initiative is one use of the $151.2 million in new grant money from the Department of Homeland Security to transit systems in New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. Last year, they received $98 million.

Explaining the increase, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said law enforcement officials in the three states "have to deal with vulnerabilities and threats in this region that are really second to none." ......
socrates
gadfly

Cops Need To Stop Doing This

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:54 pm

Strip search of woman by sheriffs

Woman sues Ohio sheriff's deputy over 'outrageous' strip search
Adam Doster
Saturday February 2, 2008
Hope Steffey's night started with a call to police for help. It ended with her face down, naked, and sobbing on a jail cell floor. Now, the sheriff's deputies from Stark County, Ohio who allegedly used excessive force during a strip search 15 months ago face a federal lawsuit, and recently released video won’t help their case.

Steffey's ordeal with the Stark County sheriff's deputies began after her cousin called 9-1-1 claiming Steffey had been assaulted by another one of their cousins. When a Stark County police officer arrived, he asked to see Steffey's driver's license. But instead of handing over her own ID, she mistakenly turned over her dead sister's license, which she contends she keeps in her wallet as a memento. That's when the situation became complicated.

"Hope was not treated as a victim," her lawyer told WKYC News. "The officer said to her 'shut up about your dead sister.'"

Eventually, Steffey was arrested and taken to the Stark County Jail, charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. But once in custody, her attorney says seven jail workers, male and female, forcibly removed Steffey of all her clothes, including her undergarments, while she lay face down in handcuffs. Local news footage shows Steffey wailing, asking "What are you doing?!?"

"And you have to ask yourself, what was the purpose of the strip search?" said Steffey's lawyer. "What was the necessity of it? This was a disorderly conduct claim."

The lawsuit says that Steffey remained in the cell for six hours and wrapped herself in toilet paper to stay warm. During that time, she was not allowed to use a phone or seek medical assistance for injuries she accrued that night, including a cracked tooth, bulging disc, and bruises.

Although the sheriff's policy requires officers conducting any strip search to be of the same ***, the sheriff contends that the tactic used on Steffey was not actually a strip search. He also questions the validiy of the events leading up to Steffey’s arrest.

Once shown the exclusive video, Steffey’s husband was in disbelief. "You don't treat people like this," he said. "I don't think murderers are treated like this."

This video is from WKYC News, broadcast February 1, 2008

comments
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Follow Up On the Above Story:

PSYCHO COPS Strip Search Innocent Woman
socrates
gadfly

White Supremacist Group Using YouTube To Raise Funds

Unread postby socrates » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:29 am

The youtube video RawStory used was put up by podblanc.com. It wasn't working at the time I posted, so I found a version that was. The video above, with part 2, was also produced by podblanc. I had never heard of them before. But it turns out they are racist pigs themselves. :( Maybe I should find another version. I DO NOT support hate of any kind.

These are the assholes who put up the video.

I've been checking out the BradBlog a bit more lately. It's a good place, imho. One of Brad's bloggers embedded this video:

THOUGHT CONTROL: Sell War Or Pay Consequences
socrates
gadfly

The YouTube Era

Unread postby socrates » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:53 pm

A few months back I was happy to see that there are a lot of protests going on in America. One wouldn't know this baseed on what the regular news media provides us for information. Last night I plugged in some search phrases such as police abuse, and wow, there were tons of hits. There are probably even more if one comes up with different search terms. As for cops getting fired for their police brutality, that is not enough. Such pigs need to be prosecuted for their crimes.

Here are a few examples:

Arrest Video Shows Police Officer Punching Handcuffed Suspect

Police Abuse Little Girl

Police Brutality
socrates
gadfly

Re: ******* FASCIST Cops Assault a College Student

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Yipers, above I was praising BradBlog. How times change. I can be a chump like that. Anyway, I ended up getting back into this topic after reading about the arrest of a Harvard professor for being black when trying to get into his house. That led me to start searching for more youtube videos on police brutality. I'll get to those in a bit. There's a reason why most people do not like cops. Many of them are merely bullies with guns. They don't even seem to like themselves as shown with suicide rates.

Now here's some ultimate hypocrisy from donut eaters across the pond. In England there are security cameras everywhere. But when the tables got turned on some bacon products, that is when things got ugly for Gemma Atkinson. What part of democratic equality do pigs not understand? Her boyfriend was stopped and searched. The Guardian reported that this was a routine procedure. Emma used her cell phone to record the event. The British cops detained her for not handing over the phone. They used some fake war on terror mumbo jumbo in defense of their law breaking. Folks can check out that story at the link.

Which brings us back to Professor Gates of Harvard being arrested for being a black man trying to get into his home. The lock was jammed. The cops arrived after he had gotten inside. He proved to them who he was. They showed no courtesy. They didn't simply apologise and go on their way. That the case has now been dropped shows how embarrassing this episode is to the Cambridge police. Get a clue coppers. We'll stop calling you pigs, when you start acting humane. Good people, ignore the rednecks who post on blogs and act like brownshirts saying that anyone victimised by cops had it coming to them. Check out this Guardian account of what happened. There is no excuse for this. None at all. There is something called the first amendment which protects freedom of speech. Most of us are all well aware of the phrase trumping the charges. Cops love to throw around accusations of disturbing the peace and similar nonsense. The proper phrase should be disturbing the police. These cops should be suspended at a minimum. You can't arrest people for no good reason. That's called illegal detainment.

Which brings us to a most horrifying instance of police brutality. A fourteen year old kid was beaten up in Toledo for not moving fast enough, when the pigs were trying to disperse a group of teens. Many of the folks most at risk of being hurt by police are youths. This is disgusting and must stop. No one is above the law. Here's the link to the following CNN report, if you want to watch it in higher quality. Here's the link to a local news station's piece.

Police Brutally Beat 14 Year Old Teenager While Handcuffed?

The kid's 14 and weighs 120 pounds. What the frick were these pigs thinking? What part of "to serve and protect" don't they get?

Chicago Police Officer Attacks Female Bartender

Thank God people are videotaping these events. It is incredible how many of these can be found at youtube. It must be only a fraction of how much police brutality is taking place. This is sickening.

A cop in Rivera Beach, Florida broke a kid's jaw. Then when he realised he had the wrong suspect, he fled. Absolutely disgusting.

Cop Breaks Jaw of Innocent 16 Yr Old Kid

1Route24 wrote:A young intelligent High School African-American male who is a star football player, with a 3.2 GPA was the victim of police brutality. The young male was mistakenly taken down to the ground by a police officer, which caused his jaw to break. To top that off, the officer realized he was the wrong person then took off and ran. Now, the 16 yr old teen's whole football career is in jeopardy!

In the next one, a sixteen year old girl was choked for riding a skateboard in Arkansas. WTF?

Hot Springs, AR Cop Chokes Teenage Girl

A five year old was beaten in Uttar Pradesh. What a sick world we live in.

Cops beat up a 5-year-old girl in Etawah

Back to America. This next one is from Alabama.

(Update)5 Police Officers Beating Unconscious Criminal In Alabama Fired!

To wrap this up, I'd like to recommend the movie Cop Land. I'm not sure if it's based on truth or is complete fiction. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was a real town full of corrupt cops as portrayed in this star-studded flick. The first clip is the trailer. For the second, here is a spoiler alert. It is the big finish.

Cop Land - Trailer

Cop Land, Sylvester Stallone, Robert Patrick, Revenge
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Police looking for person in police shootings

I'm not happy about this. Four cops were murdered in a donut shop. This is my speculative opinion. Maybe if the police weren't so often breaking the law themselves and getting away with it, things like this wouldn't happen. There isn't this kind of animosity towards police in many other countries. There are places where cops don't even carry guns and are looked on as decent citizens. The police need to clean up their act. They don't deserve to be murdered. Yet, they need to cut the shite in regards to police brutality, tasering, and other nonsense that most people are aware goes on. I'm not saying every cop is bad news. Perhaps even the majority of them are decent people. But too many of them do act like dogs with rabies. Stop acting like pigs, and people will stop making bacon and donut jokes. Be heroes like the firemen and women, and I think this type of tragedy is much less likely to take place.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Continuing on the theme from my last post, here is a story from 2006 which supports my thesis that cops who act like pigs develop an atmosphere which is more conducive to having violent people return the offer.

Police proudly disperse peaceful "roaches" with rubber bullets by Reason Engaged

Maybe I should start keeping track of events by which Amendment they break. File this one under the First. A woman is at a peaceful protest against, of all things, totalitarianism in the US:
(link to ABC News)
Videotaped footage of the protests shows Ritter standing next to a police officer using a bullhorn to announce that the protests would be permitted to continue as long as they remained peaceful.

Ritter is later seen on the tape walking away from a line of officers when she is apparently shot in the leg with a rubber bullet.

She then turns toward the officers and asks, "Did you shoot me? A lady in a suit? Who has been walking peaceably in front of you for half an hour and you shot me when my back was turned?"

Ritter turns to a crowd of protesters and says, "Well, you all saw it. They have been watching me for a half hour. They know I'm not armed." At the request of a photographer, she displays for the camera a fresh welt on the back of her leg, where it appears she has just been shot by a rubber bullet.

An audible barrage of rubber-bullet fire follows, as protesters are heard screaming in fear and pain, and yelling at officers, "What the [expletive] was that? Why did you do that to us?"

The camera then finds Ritter again, crouched alone in the street under her sign as rubber bullets continue to fly around her. She said a rubber bullet pierced her foam-board sign and struck her forehead.

A civilian review board investigated law enforcement response to the protests and found no criminal misconduct. [or course]

In a bizarre turn of events, someone videotaped the police watching the video of the woman being shot:

"The lady in the red dress," Kallman says on the tape, to cheers and laughter. "I don't know who got her, but it went right through the sign and hit her smack dab in the middle of the head." Another officer can be heard off-camera, asking, "Do I get a piece of her red dress?" Ritter said the tape had completely changed her take on what had happened to her that day.

Not only are they not sorry for what they did, they think it was hilarious, and referred to the crowd as “roaches”.

Feel good about your right to peaceably assemble and express free speech?

Authoritarianism - Woman Shot In Face By Police

21 year old Victoria Snelgrove was killed in 2004 by a rubber bullet. Her crime was being a Red Sox fan at the wrong place at the wrong time. And the police wonder why most human beings have little respect for them?

What is wrong with these people? Why would anyone taser a 72 year old woman?

Dashcam Video of Grandma Being Tased

Police suicide rates are very high. Hmmm. I wonder why. Perhaps it has to do with the realisation that the enemy is quite often themselves. It's human nature to not want to be a creep. They went into the thing thinking they were going to be heroes. How'd that turn out for them?
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Current Events