Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

assortment of reflective polymers

dialogue and research on chemical trails

5-22-09 red cloud and chemtrail

Unread postby sno dome » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 pm

sno dome

assortment of reflective polymers

Unread postby sno dome » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 pm

supralateral arc?

gravity wave?

sun dogs?

iridescence

circumhorizontal

red cloud explained as circumhorizontal arc and crop enhancement

3d aerosol in suspension
sno dome

Re: assortment of reflective polymers

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Dang it. I had a nice post ready to go, and a glitch wiped it out. Anyway, I'll try to reconstruct it to the best of my abilities. First of all, I tried finding the link between Les Crowley of Atmospheric Optics with NASA with no luck. I recommend folks check out the first thread sno dome wrote. I don't understand how such colours were first explained as being earthquake lights. Now they are argued to be "circumhorizontal arcs." Thanks to sno dome for bringing this information to the table.

30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China

Those look like "circumhorizontal arcs" to me. Not one bit of difference. I actually agree with sno dome's take that the funky colours are the result of reflective polymers.

US Patent 6315213 - Method of modifying weather

Abstract:
A method for artificially modifying the weather by seeding rain clouds of a storm with suitable cross-linked aqueous polymer. The polymer is dispersed into the cloud and the wind of the storm agitates the mixture causing the polymer to absorb the rain. This reaction forms a gelatinous substance which precipitate to the surface below. Thus, diminishing the clouds ability to rain.

I think chemtrails for the most part serve two specific purposes. For one, they are used to reign in severe weather a la the Dyn-O-Mat {Gel Tech Solutions} philosophy. That would explain how often we do not get as much rain as forecasted. HAARP like technology could definitely also explain a lot to do with the gravity clouds and funky colours.

Eastlund Patent Number: 4,686,605

METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR ALTERING A REGION IN THE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE,
IONOSPHERE, AND/OR MAGNETOSPHERE

It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interaction....

Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.

Barium may definitely account for all the funky colours being seen.

Flame Spectrum of Barium: Red and Infra-Red Bands

THE diffuse bands appearing very strongly in the flame spectra of the alkaline-earth metals have been identified as due to the hydroxide radicals, CaOH, SrOH and BaOH. This identification is based on the work of James and Sugden1 on hydrogen–air flames, employing photometric methods, and on work on isotope shifts with deuterium, which have been obtained for CaOH by Gaydon2 and for SrOH by Huldt and Lagerqvist3. The flame method has now been extended to the strong red and infra-red barium bands.

Lithium Red Sky

...Many Alaskans and Yukoners are familiar with the barium releases made aboard rockets launched from the Poker Flat rocket range near Fairbanks. These releases create two types of cloud. One is a neutral green cloud that moves with the wind. The other is a bluish purple cloud that striates like a rayed aurora and moves under the influence of the electric field in the high atmosphere.

In somewhat similar fashion it is possible to slowly spew out lithium metal from a rocket to produce a long, visible red trail. Sunlight shining on the lithium atoms cause them to be excited so that they glow with a red light. Unllke the barium, lithium released in the high atmosphere yields only a neutral gas tracer. The neutral tracer is useful only for measuring the direction and speed of the wind in the high atmosphere at altitudes well above 100 km.

This week scientists from NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center are at Poker Flat attempting to fly two rockets that will release both lithium and barium. These releases are high enough to be visible to all persons with clear sky in Alaska, eastern Siberia and northwestern Canada.

The red lithium trails are easy to see and do persist for a long time. Lithium is such a light element that it remains aloft for hours drifting with the wind. Eventually the lithium becomes invisible as it disperses and combines with other elements in the air.

The overall objective of the research using chemical releases at high altitude is to understand how energy is transferred from one level to another in the atmosphere and the near-earth regions of space above. That energy transfer may have some influence upon climate.

{Lophofo has mentioned Poker Flats as being a location of interest.}

This next link concerns pyrotechnics, but may be of interest for our purposes in figuring out the funky colours.

US Patent 5917146 - High-nitrogen energetic material based pyrotechnic compositions

Various metal salts can be employed as colorants or coloring agents to generate selected colors for the pyrotechnic compositions. Those skilled in the art recognize that each metal of the periodic table has well known spectra associated with the burning of such metals. Among the metal salts are calcium salts such as calcium chloride for the color red-orange, strontium salts such as strontium nitrate for the color red, barium salts such as barium nitrate for the color green, boron compounds for the color green, sodium salts such as sodium nitrate for the color orange-yellow, copper salts such as copper chloride for the color blue, potassium salts such as potassium chloride for the color purple or violet, and antimony salts such as antimony sulfide for the color white. Combinations of metal salts can yield other desirable colors. For example, a combination of copper sulfide and barium nitrate has given a turquoise or blue-green color, a combination of copper sulfide, barium nitrate and strontium nitrate has given a red-purple color, and a combination of barium nitrate and sodium nitrate has given a yellow color. Other metal salts such as cadmium, uranium, gold, mercury, arsenic and lead may be used to provide other colors if desired.

Chemtrails are not some absurd science fiction. We are not suffering from clouditis. But we must accept that what we are witnessing has nothing to do with geoengineering. That would be conducted well into the stratosphere, not the troposphere where we are witnessing the white-outs.

In addition to the chemtrails being used to reign in severe weather, they are also being used to block out harmful uv-b rays. This doesn't mean I believe chemtrails are good for us. Anything done in secrecy goes against the spirit of democracy. Maybe the powers that be are afraid of liability. Maybe they are worried about the stock market crashing. I, for one, do not care why they are chemtrailing in a fascist manner. We deserve to know what is being done. The Military-Industrial Complex and our government consist of some of the most anti-democratic people in the world. I believe some of these buggers are so insidious, that they created a chemtrails are kooky script. I guess it is an American value to be cheaters. Well, not all of us Americans buy into that. We want to know what is going on, why it's being done, and for it to stop. We deserve to be consulted. These people need to be held accountable.

US Patent 5286979 - Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin

FIELD OF THE INVENTION

This invention is a process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation in the atmosphere by dispersing melanins, their analogs, or derivatives into the atmosphere. By appropriate choice of melanin composition, size of melanin dispersoids, and their concentration, the melanins will absorb some quantity of ultraviolet radiation and thereby lessen its overall effect on the inhabitants on the Earth's surface who would normally encounter such radiation.

Hey, I'd be all for this type of thing, if it could be done organically. But the asthma rates are going through the roof. Here is some more good proof to back my contention that chemtrails could very well be primarily for blocking out uv-b rays.

Surface UV Dose Sensitivity to Atmospheric Conditions

4. Boundary Layer Ozone Sensitivity
Ozone in the troposphere and particularly in the boundary layer play an important role in surface UV budgets. Brühl and Crutzen (1989) indicated the disproportionate role that tropospheric ozone plays in UV-B absorption; more scattering events in the lower atmosphere due to greater molecular and aerosol scattering effectively lengthen the ozone path length in the troposphere, thus making a given quantity of ozone in the troposphere more effective in attenuating UV-B than an equal amount of ozone in the stratosphere.

Many times when it is a clear blue sky day, we will be slammed with chemtrails. It is quite a sight. Clear blue sky should mean no humidity. Or maybe I am totally wrong. But it seems that way to me. Unlike Patrick Minnis, I didn't post at Chemtrail Central hiding my identity in an attempt to mock "chemmies." Then it turns out that the owner of Chemtrail Central has worked for NASA and knew Minnis was Canex a year before he was allegedly outed. Hmmm. How did Steadham know Canex was Minnis? Steadham altered that post, but I found it through the wayback machine and took a screenshot. Minnis proclaims to have no clue who Mark Steadham is. He says he left CTC, because his anonymity was taken away. On a different topic, Michael Rivero turns out to have worked for not only NASA but McDonnell Douglas. It boggles the mind how "internet conspiracy theorist" Michael Rivero used to work for one of the biggest military contractors. I bring this up merely to show an analogy to Steadham working for NASA. Many things do not add up about the portrayal of chemtrails on the internet. Many things do not add up from those who claim to be the leaders of the chemtrails awareness movement.

Changes to the Surface Level Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation Due to Haze Perturbation

Abstract:

The South-East Asian region experienced a haze episode in 1994 which was widely believed to be due to widespread forest fires in Sumatra and Kalimantan (Indonesia). Broadband measurements of the surface level solar ultraviolet-B, UV-A and Global radiation at Penang (Malaysia) are used to study the effect of the 1994 haze on effective UV-B irradiance. We find that during the haze episode, there is enhanced absorption of surface level UV-B radiation. The effect of haze on UV-A and Global radiation is much less. The reduction in absolute noon time UV-B irradiance (mostly cloud free) during the 1994 haze period was 23% relative to the UV-B irradiance during the corresponding haze-free period in 1995. Even though the noon time radiation data minimizes the cloud effect in the results presented some cloud effect is still present.

Keywords: haze; forest fires; radiation; ultraviolet; ozone

I had some other stuff to add, but it was just more of the same. NASA has been creating barium clouds for decades. People have been playing God with the atmosphere for many decades. People can blow this topic off all they want. They can link to the crazy believers. They can link to the closed-minded debunkers. But they cannot debunk the wide ranging information to be found on this website. I've yet to see it. Good chemmies, hey ignore me if you want to, but please take the approach I have when presenting this story. Do not fall into the trap of becoming a part of the script. I exposed the script. Then for my reward I got my arse cyberstalked. I used to have a lot more energy to seek out the answers. Maybe I'll get back into it. Anyone out there who is fed up with the craziness, please consider signing up and adding to the knowledge base. The more of us who take a serious approach to this controversy, the more likely it is that chemtrails not being contrails will become part of the collective consciousness. Then perhaps we will get the disclosure and accountabilty that folks living in a democracy deserve.

chemtrail presentation by Tonix3001
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans