Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Brett Kimberlin: Anyone Else Thinking Cointelpro?

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Re: Old-School Socrates!

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:54 pm

I went into truthseeker/gadfly mode at the Democratic Underground over this past holiday period. I don't believe that one single post of mine has been deleted. One can't say the same for Larisa Alexandrovna from Raw Story. The past hour or so I've been putting my screenshots together. One thing I have gotten better at with DU is that I have been saving other people's posts. DU moderating is grotesque. They exhibit no qualms about deleting tons of posts and entire subthreads. People like Alexandrovna game this system. And as far as I can see, I am the only person who is trying to expose DU for the fascist major forum it is by the use of the screenshot. When DU does this, which is quite often, it becomes impossible to know which usernames are throwing a hissy fit or are being censored. Unless one devotes a lot of time and keeps going back and keeps saving the original dialogues, whole threads become convoluted and impossible to figure out.

Before I get into resurrecting what has been censored, I want to point out a few more things. There are a lot of threads which emerged after Mike Connell died in the plane crash. The layout of DU makes it very difficult to keep track of them. Compounding this is the fact that my bookmarks no longer work. I need to figure out how to update firefox. But that's my thing and is a tangent. Basically, to make it easier for myself, I tried to stay primarily on one thread. There are others though that I have saved and perhaps I can use this same approach of using screenshots to repost more scrubbed postings. One of them by TroubleInWinter linked to this humble website and this exact thread. Last time I checked, her, I think she's a her, not sure, her post is still there. This person was one of the usernames singled out by Slu&&oJD as being part of the BashBev crowd. I admit that I fell for the BradBlog/Larisa/Bozos outlook. I was duped. But that's ok. Once I figure out this type of thing has occured, I go for my revenge, which by the way is best served cold. Many bigger names than me have mocked myself with final barbs of who you gonna tell? No one's listening, no one cares, and you are on the outside of the zeitgeist looking in!

Wrong. I am a clever focker who can figure out how to be heard. I make zero money from blogging. I went through a two year semi-rut and was on the internet a lot. Over the last months I have shifted to a more real world life. But I do fancy myself a writer, truthseeker, gadfly, etc.. I am back on high speed internet, and when I do get the time to do some blogging, like this last week, I end up hitting one out of the ballpark.

Thanks to TroubleInWinter for the plug. Thanks to that person for the original work done a few years back to expose the Speedway Bomber, Brett Kimberlin. To those on dial-up, please find ten extra bucks and go high speed. There's simply no other way to get the most out of the internet. Our time is valuable. If we are going to be a true anonymous army, unlike the controlled oppositional type, we need to always keep honing our internet skills. We need to find our audience. We need to all step forward and break through the censorship and scripting. I admit I do have a swagger as regards to my internet skills and with life in general. And I have come up with my best stuff whenever some ******* bigger fish than me has come up with those taunts saying that not only am I wrong but that there is no place for me to get these truths out.

In short, BradBlog, Larisa, and Kimberlin have messed up in a big way with this Connell story. They opened the door for real trollbusters to expose their nonsense. Imho, they are rightwingers out to make the internet and lefties look bad. They don't mind looking foolish themselves. They just don't want their ******** to be exposed as perhaps being rigged. They want to be discredited without the readers wondering if we're being scammed by psy-ops. Psy-ops is just the tinfoil word for astroturfing. They want us to be afraid to use such words. They want us to be seen as paranoid nutjobs. They have done their jobs well over the years, but now their usefulness is waning. Anonymous nobodies, who I admit are few in number, are fighting back to expose insidious agendas. There are tons of fake posters! There are bloggers who appear to be astroturfing spooks.

Without further ado.

...And the Kitchen Sink (So Far) on Mike Connell’s Tragic Last Flight

I'll go in order of the thread as it appears, not by the time posts were made. For example, the first post of mine that appears was one of the last ones I made. Please keep in mind that when DU deletes whole subthreads, that throws off all the post #'s that came before the deletions. Some screenshots will have the right # because I took them from the present thread. Others, mostly of posts that were deleted, are from the whole web page that I saved. People shouldn't get too bogged down with the post numbers. The main thing is one needs to figure out exactly which posts are being responded to. Uhm, I'll do my best to add that info in to make it easier.

top of the thread

Alexandrovna tries to make it seem that she is not a "conspiracy theorist." But right at the beginning of the thread, she made a strategic blunder. I don't believe these types of people care if they look foolish. They just don't want anyone to call them out for it. Again, they want the readers to notice such inconsistencies without appearing to be deliberately muddying the internet waters. They want to make the left look bad. How is Larisa Alexandrovna not a strawman for this?

The first responses, not censored as of yet:

I wrote:
That's a strange post

Not 60%? Is it fair to say Alexandrovna thus believes it is more likely than not that Mike Connell was murdered?

Why won't she reveal what Connell told her? Why the delay from Ms. RawStory?

The deleted Alexandrovna response:

My response, still there presently:

{continued in next posts}
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Brett Kimberlin: Anyone Else Thinking Cointelpro?

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm

It'd be interesting to know why TruthTeller was banned and his posts deleted.

Why was Koko's post allowed to stay but the follow-up deleted?

Then Larisa chimed in, with the second post now gone.

Deleted Larisa post in response to TruthTeller's one about why this Connell conspiracy theory is so damaging:

Is there a reason why Larisa Alexandrovna is allowed to post at DU?

Perhaps Truth Teller and Antipode are the same troll. Perhaps they were meant to be the controlled opposition.

Deleted subthread response to TexasObserver, a crazy believer plant, for his "You're ignorant of the Bush history for accidents" post:

The next deleted subthread for Larisa's "Icing has been ruled out by FAA, just fyi" appears to have only had one post in it. I have recently come to learn that one major DU rule is that you shouldn't call anyone out as being a liar, even if there is proof for the claim.

{continued in next post}
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:16 pm

This next example of censorship, imho, is proof that DU is rigged. I am not 100% naive. I am not saying either that I am of the caliber of a Vincent Gambini. While all my posts appear to still be visible, I would not be surprised if eventually my posts are scrubbed. Hopefully, if that happens, I will become aware of such a situation and simply upload the posts like done with these others.

Now why would the following ever be deleted? What rule does it break? In fact, I am the first one to respond and then Larisa shows up yet again acting insane. Without TruthTeller's post, it is more difficult if not impossible to understand why I responded that all roads lead to Larisa and the Speedway Bomber. A side note, I kept calling Kimberlin the Superway Bomber by mistake. I did correct that at the bottom of the thread. That's the kind of retraction/correction a rigged DU could delete to make me look like an idiot and/or to not help the lurker, researcher types going to the search engines.

This is crucial. Alexandrovna is the only one to say Connell was a source of hers. She is the one who originated the idea that Connell ran out of gas. Strawman anyone?

Her deleted responses to my posts:

To "All roads lead to....":

To "Where's your proof?":

Deleted subthread in response to deleted Larisa post "You are Creakersneaker's sockpuppet...":

I think the banging the head against the wall was a Larisa vanity line from her personal blog, not sure.

{continued in next post}
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am

As far as I can tell, I finally got my first post deleted at DU. It was located in the election reform forum. That to me is circumstantial evidence that certain moderators in that section are disinfo infiltrators who perhaps have more power in that section than those with more traffic.

Why are new DU'ers so skeptical of Arneback and Fritakis...and Professor

#24- deleted

I think that post made too much sense. I don't believe it broke any DU rules.

I left a new one this morning. We'll have to wait and see if that too gets scrubbed. Or perhaps Larisa will show up and go on more of her unprofessional rants in an attempt to get the whole subthread deleted.

I dropped down another post on a long thread elsewhere. Sorry for not having the link. For some reason my bookmarks tool freezes my comp. I don't think this one will be deleted because it is hidden in some shallow, groupthink, 400 post thread which was actually set up as a divide and conquer gay/lesbian discussion. The first post threw in one line about the Connell story. So I responded as thus:

I want to now wrap up filling in the pieces deleted from the "Kitchen Sink" thread. I could do the same with a few others, but I am unsure if I will find the time to do so. It takes a lot of work to save what is scrubbed. But I do recommend to others to do what I have done here. There is no other way to show that DU moderating has been infiltrated by disinfo. That I haven't been censored except for the one post shows me that such infiltrators do not have total control, that they need to be as careful as people like me with their activities. I actually couldn't care less, if they ban me. It's fairly obvious that Prepostericity is me, but for them to ban myself, that would be some kind of proof that they know about this website.

I think the next deleted message was a Larisa response to CreekSneakers2 post "she has no credibility with me...."

Then there is the subthread on Leopold. Here is a now deleted reply to "Who is defending Leopold?"

Here is Larisa's now deleted response to CreekSneakers' post, "What did I lie about?"

Here again is a screenshot from the "uh-oh not this guy" thread in which Larisa outright lied about Brett Kimberlin.

Here is a second source backing what was mentioned by L.A. Steel during her interview with Brett Kimberlin.

Either TroubleinWinter or CreekSneekers listened to the L.A. Steel interview and said that twice Steel mentioned the Kimberlin/RawStory connection and neither time did Kimberlin correct her.

Here is a Larisa response to myself that is still available where she denies this. Maybe Brett and herself need to better coordinate their stories? Why didn't Kimberlin correct L.A. Steel?

Here is her still available post where she seems to admit that she has some insider power at DU to get whole subthreads deleted.

That's it from what I can see of deleted posts that I was able to save. I do believe that the rat infiltrators do not have total power. I say this because obviously Larisa and her posse were busy making complaints against the few of us willing to confront her. All I ever got was the following, which I agreed to, and was back to having posting privileges. If the rats had full control of DU, then certainly I would have been banned when Antipode was.

Here's a bonus screenshot. I sent this over to the BradBlog, but I doubt it will be posted. Brad's final taunt towards me was to suggest I keep digging. I did. I think these asshats are going to lay low for a while. I think that we won't be seeing too much more about Mike Connell from RawStory. I doubt we will see anything else about Connell being alleged as having been Alexandrovna's source. For if he did tell her he was scared, and seeing that Larisa believes there is a greater than 50% chance that Connell met with foul play, why would she have ever admitted that Connell had been talking with her? This is logic 101. I remember a Larisa post when the Connell plane crash story first emerged. She said something about how American journalists don't face too many dangers. Well, what is it, Ms. Alexandrovna? Was Connell perhaps knocked off because he knew too much and was ready to whistleblow? Or was he knocked off because he wasn't a journalist? Why are the odds in favour that Connell met sabotage, but Alexandrovna doesn't now face a similar danger? If Connell would have been safer by spilling the beans loud and clear, why isn't Alexandrovna shouting loud and clear what Connell told her?

This is why I think this disinfo racket is gonna lay low for a while. They messed up in a big way with this new shiny tinfoil story of theirs. They went to the cookie jar one time too many.

socrates
gadfly

Re: Another Alexandrovna Trolling Episode Saved From Scrubbing

Unread postby socrates » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Ok, I done good, and this next thread was a lot easier to reconstruct. I think every scrubbed post has been salvaged.

Mike Connell death. It stinks to high heaven! So, let me get the facts straight.

This is what took place in the deleted subthread in response to the "Wow" post by Jack Riddler. The first response was from Larisa. I cut her username off by mistake while taking the screenshot.

{the long copy and paste of that article will not be uploaded here}

CreekSneaker's response to the original deleted subthread post {#25- "this guy is a waste of time"}:

This next CreekSneaker2 post is still available, but Larisa's response is not.

Here is Larisa's deleted response to Creek's "AT THIS POINT I'LL POST THE CENTER OF MY ARGUMENT":

Here's the last one. Here is Larisa's now deleted response to Tabatha's question of "What does he [Kimberlin] have to do with the lawsuit?"

As Jack Riddler said, "WOW."

This has been a trollbusting public service by yours truly. 8)
socrates
gadfly

Re: New Thread at DU

Unread postby socrates » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:14 pm

Brett Kimberlin Exposed

This is turning into a good one, with three recs and a number of page views. I'm not sure how long I will be able to post there. I wish they'd just give me amnesty for my days posting on chemtrails in the 9/11 dungeon. I don't like to hide who I am. I don't like feeling blacklisted by major forums. DU is actually the only one I have ever tried to post on, other than HuffingtonPost a few years back. I still have the account at HuffPo, but I don't like their format. I also refuse to go anywhere near posting at DailyCIAKos {google Markos Zuniga CIA}. To quote Bill Belichick, "It is what it is."
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 am

Just to add to the last link, here are a few more where I have been painted as being Diebold, Son of Karl Rove, AnonymousArmy, CreekSneakers2, et al.

They keep twisting my words around. They are posting like paid trolls. They make illogical posts that don't correspond to mine. I cited Fintan Dunne as calling everyone CIA and that Hertzberg was his buddy. But then even Mark OnTheOtherHand Lindeman is repeating the distortions set forth by WillYourVoteBCounted, who I tracked down as being Joyce McCloy. She is from North Carolina and is friends with David Allen, aka Kelvin Mace. He was the leader of the Bash Bev Brigade. I now believe all the noise over the years has been scripted, controlled opposition.

I am done posting at DU. I am happy that my story finally got aired. It was a bonus to prove that Larisa Alexandrovna is a bold-faced liar and doesn't debate fair. Why won't she recant saying that Brett Kimberlin is an exonerated, ex-political prisoner? Why won't she tell us what she alleges Mike Connell said to her? Do you think "they" regret that Larisa came out with that specific nugget? Or do they only regret that a few nobodies have outed this Mike Connell story as a hoax? :twisted:

COINTELPRO, Trolls and Election Reform

Why are new DU'ers so skeptical of Arneback and Fritakis...and Professor
socrates
gadfly

Re: Brad Friedman: Anyone Else Thinking Cointelpro?

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:59 pm

When I think of Cointelpro, I think of insincere people getting paid to infiltrate activist groups and destroy them from within. I also think of groups which have been rigged from the get go in order to harvest data on individuals.

Brett Kimberlin is a co-founder of the Velvet Revolution. The other bloke is named Brad Friedman of BradBlog.

At this point, Friedman has no credibility. His claim to fame were a result of "exclusives" on Clint Curtis. Other than that bit of disinfo, what have we got? We have a blog that has been associated with many discredited people. My list includes Kimberlin, Larry Johnson, John "SluggoJD" Dean, Agent99, Larisa Alexandrovna, Joe Cannon, Ben Burch, Jason Leopold, his roster of regulars, and more if I put in the time to add to this.

I was doing a bit of quick searches on The Slug. He may think he is able to bury his shady internet past and present himself as Obama's personal trollbuster bodyguard, but there is simply too much that is out there proving he is some kind of disinfo creep. There were his outrageous claims that Obama gave the finger to Hillary Clinton. There were his anti-Obama posts at No Quarters, Cannonfire, and elsewhere. A bunch of those have already been documented elsewhere on this humble forum.

From there I stumbled onto a Joe Cannon post concerning the Katrina Disaster. Cannon had the gall to argue it was natural to feel like letting Louisiana rot because it was a red state who voted for Bush. When I tried to get to the entry, all I got were error pages.

http://www.bradblog.com/?m=200508

I went to the wayback machine. This is the kind of trash that Brad Friedman has published on his website.

Katrina: Yes, You CAN Blame Bush

I bet at some point Brad will add robots.txt blocking to this one. He has done that before.

I think Brad is some form of gatekeeper serving a bunch of purposes. He discredits the left. His focus tends to be on rightwingers who have turned into whistleblowers. Think Lucy with the football yanking Charlie Brown around. He has Jason Leopolditis, in that he has posted extensively on things like the Clint Curtis story. He squeezes out true progressive dialogue and in its place are rants and frothings.

In that thread, the comments are just as disgusting as Cannon's were. There were a few brave souls who told the truth and spoke truth to pigs. But there were also racist epitaths, spamming, links to Paris Hilton *** videos, and other garbage.

Could this have been Brad working cointelpro-like operations on the internet? Was he allowing all kinds of rubbish in an attempt to gather names to give to the FBI black op bureau? I wouldn't doubt it.

I have seen plenty of these types in my days on the internet. They push us every which way. They try to ratchet up the emotions and see if anyone will make a ******* comment bad enough to report.

I don't hate Brad or anyone else, even the lowest of the low writing on the web. How can one hate someone they can't even see? It would be like hating a villian in a movie. What's the point? Or is that the point? Are fake progressives serving multiple purposes? For one, true progressives and intellectual reflection is deterred. Secondly, are the readers' emotional buttons being deliberately pushed? Are the left and the blogosphere being deliberately distorted?

Today I noticed at BradBlog that Friedman has linked to Jason Leopold. TODAY!!! Not two years ago. Today. Perhaps this Connell hoax story has become the final dagger for this specific network of bloggers including Alexandrovna, Brad, Cannon, Sluggo and thus the E Pluribus whatever, et al. What do fakes like Leopold, Dunne, Madsen, Rivero, Hal Turner, Tinoire, Wells, on and on do when they are no longer to be taken seriously? They simply go total strawman while acting like nothing at all has come to the zeitgeist's awareness. It's akin to the tobacco companies. Since their market is being squeezed in America due to the taxes, what do they do? They simply up their market shares in China and other countries which are not making it harder on the smokers.

I bet that when psychos do get busted for violent posts, many of them turn out to be part of a fake zeitgeist working so hard for their warped views of national security. So a fake blogger who incites a nasty comment reports the situation to their FBI or NSA boss. Then those folks check the database and realise it was a false alarm, that it was one of their own. The true nutjobs they bag are pretty much victims of entrapment. This is at the heart of paid trolls like Louis Aubuchont. They are out to incite nasty thoughts and get people to snap and say things they otherwise wouldn't.

I think a big reason the ptb's have taken such an interest in a nobody like me is because I call for the military budget to be slashed by upwards of 95%. They don't like people like me who believe in peace, love, and understanding. They do not like it that all their attempts to make folks like us feel depressed or violent fail. They don't like it when people like me use my constitutional right to free speech and say F*ck You I Won't Do What You Tell Me.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:49 pm

I knew something strange was going on when I first noticed Sibel Edmonds showing up at BradBlog to make entries. But I couldn't put my finger on it. And I'll leave it to others to expose Sibel for being the total fraud she could very well be. Let me put it this way. Who in their right mind who wants to be taken seriously by masses of people would post at BradBlog? It'd be like any chemmie who posts at Chemtrail Central and Carnicom's where ridiculous disinfo is all over the place.

Anyway, I've been making a bunch of posts over at the last blog left blogspot, though I have hit a tiring point as TLNL continues to dodge questioning Israel's assymmetrical warfare against the Palestinians. He also quite enjoys posting alongside neonazis and tinfoilers, easy strawmen for his attempts at debunking Sept. 11th anomalies. That is not my topic. I do not have many answers for it. But I sincerely believe that debunking the neonazi wingnuts on it proves nothing. TLNL also has no inclination to post at pseudo-lefty forums. He kind of doesn't make sense on that. For one, he says he isn't into nodding along with others. But then he says such places are watered down or too centrist is the way he put it. So what is it. Either the places are no challenge for him in that he'd simply be in agreement with folks or they are too centrist, which I believe, and he is hypocritically going after wingnuts who debunk themselves while the fake progressives are the ones who truly need the kick in the pants.

But back to this Sibel Edmonds thing and the heavily rigged BradBlog. Those chumps can't seem to stop mentioning me. They are saying I made posts at Cannonfire, which I didn't. Brad continues to dodge questions about his lying co-founder Brett Kimberlin. The contrary posts BradBlog allows are always from wingnuts. Those who aren't self-debunking of their own stuff get deleted. The contrary ones are always the far right wingers. By the way, I checked out MyLeftWing for a quick glance, and even those losers can't stop mentioning me. I do not recommend folks checking into any of this. I'm not saying take my word for it either. To me it's just more of the same old same old of rigged centrist forums posing as progressive which do not allow me to stick up for myself. I wouldn't be surprised if the posts made at Cannonfire were fake and meant to sound like me. I am now gonna crosspost some excerpts from Singer's book I added to TLNL's blog. It was from this thread. There are also a bunch of other posts concerning Sibel Edmonds on his front page closer to this date. Folks can easily search out those threads, as they have Sibel's name in the titles. A bit back in the archives are other posts concerning Rivero and Tinoire. I'm truly getting a bit tired as a blogger. I used to have a lot of energy for it. Maybe it's the hot weather. Maybe if this place picks up again, I'll come back to form. Perhaps I can type in more excerpts in the future from Mr. Singer's book. Brett Kimberlin is a serial fabulist. It is beyond the beyond that Friedman and Alexandrovna are his buddies. Andy Stephenson was also close to him. I feel I truly exposed the major disinfo racket that has been contaminating the progressive blogosphere. Someone had to do it. A few of us have. Only a few. On the thread linked above I also made some posts clarifying a bunch of stuff. I am too tired to hunt down and repost writing I've done elsewhere. It is out there in the blogosphere for folks to find, if they so desire.

From Citizen K The Deeply Weird American Journey of Brett Kimberlin by Mark Singer, Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1996.

p. 78 on his strange relationship with the granddaughter:
Eyebrows levitated. A drug-dealing colleague had conversations with Kimberlin that struck him as odd: "We'd see a girl who was pubescent or prepubescent, and Brett would get this smile and say, 'Hey, what do you think? Isn't she great?' It made me very uncomfortable." Another recalled Kimberlin introducing Jessica as "my girlfriend," and if irony was intended, it was too subtle to register. To a co-worker at IU-PUI, Sandi confided that Kimberlin was "grooming Jessica to be his wife." To another, Sandi explained that though Kimberlin's relationship with Jessica was chaste, he intended "to wait for her and would marry her."

p. 80-81 on Kimberlin's aversion to Julia Scyphers:
The morning of June 26th, Judith Johnson continued in her statement to the police, she had another surprise visitor.

"Brett C. Kimberlin came to our office. He came into my office and closed the door, talked very low, was nervous, introduced himself as living with Sandra Barton, 68 POC #A, and stated he had lived there for a good many years. He told me that his girlfriend's mother was harassing them, that she hated him and their situation (living there with her daughter and grandchildren) ...he said that Mrs. Barton's mother was insane and that he wanted them to get away from her but that Mrs. Barton was afraid of her mother [Julia Scyphers] and would not stand up to her."

{p. 87}:
By the time Sandi reached Indianapolis, the police were eager to talk with her, and so was Kimberlin. When he arrived at the Scyphers residence that evening, however, she ran outside and warned him that he wasn't welcome. Her father was brandishing a gun and claiming that Brett was somehow responsible for the murder.

{p. 89}:
Four weeks following the murder, after a ten-day hiatus in newspaper coverage, the News revealed a fragmentary detail of Sandi's trip to Texas.... The story also noted that federal narcotics agents had previously investigated Kimberlin, identified not by name but as "a primary suspect." Mainly, the newspaper report reiterated the theory from which the police had not budged: Julia Scyphers was the target of a "revenge murder"; the investigation centered around a relationship between a female relative of the victim and a young Indianapolis businessman"; Julia Scyphers "had argued with the businessmanon several occasions."

Six days later, the bombs started going off....

{pp. 110-11}:
The day of the indictment, 28 February 1979, was, for Indianapolis, uncommonly eventful. Though an account of the grand jury's action occupied a prominent position in that evening's Indianapolis News, the lead story was actually the Scyphers murder-back on the front page after several months. Mug shots of Kimberlin and his companions in Texas had been forwarded to the Marion County prosecutor's office, where investigators "acting on a hunch" had compiled a photo lineup that was shown to Fred Scyphers. The result was immediate: Scyphers identified William Bowman as the man who seven months earlier had come to his front door and put a bullet into his wife's skull.

This is some of the murkiest stuff ever imaginable. I don't have all the answers. I am 100% positive that Brett Kimberlin is a habitual liar. This was the last person the Election Integrity movement needed to become arguably its main leader.

Larisa Alexandrovna has outright lied not only about me but also Kimberlin. The irony is that when Kimberlin had first gotten out of prison on parole, never exonerated as Larisa lied, he went to work in the Ukraine. Guess where Larisa Alexandrovna comes from? Yeah, the Ukraine.

For those interested in more, the following is one of the best articles written on the net on this topic. It was written by Yvonne Abraham who now reports for the Boston Globe.

Crime and Publishing
Mark Singer's inquiry into the denial of a prisoner's rights began as a relatively straightforward magazine story. But as he dug deeper, his project became a morass of deceptions and ethical dilemmas worthy of Dostoyevsky.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 am

So I'm checking out BradBlog to see what is up with the Sibel Edmonds disinfo, and yes, it appears that crazy errors came out of her latest interview with a conservative magazine, and the following pdf's popped up. I've been on the net a few hours today. This happened twice. The first one happened on a Sibel Edmonds thread, the other on an old BradBlog thread I was checking out concerning some bull about Dieb-Throat. Nowhere else on my web surfing did this occur. I checked out the whois for this domain, and the thing is registered by GoDaddy and was created yesterday. I'm not paranoid enough to think this was created for myself, but I'm unsure how I'd ever be able to figure out if it is happening to others. It could be a prank by BradBlog to make it seem like they were hacked because of their oh so important content.

By the way, I also noticed someone in a Cannonfire blogspot archive sounding somewhat like me going on about Kimberlin, but it was not me. I always let it be known who I am and where I have posted. I would never post at that forum. And no, I didn't open up either of these. I may not have been born yesterday, but I wasn't born the week before then either.

socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Astroturfing