Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

ChemJets and the Truth

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Unread postby socrates » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:46 pm

I'm not sure that all the images on this thread show trails coming out of the tails. I am fairly sure, though, that if the trails are coming out of the tails, that is smoking gun evidence. I think if people study the skywatch youtube video, they will see aircraft where trails are coming out of the tails.

It appears that there has been a bit of deliberate disinfo circulated on this topic.

There is a dearth of close-ups of chemtrails. 99.99% of the chemjets cannot be seen. So debunkers squawk about grainy pictures. i am curious why over all these years there hasn't been one of these big time chemmies like Carnicom and Steadham taking close-ups, to see whether there are any aircraft with trails coming out of the tails. Steadham appears to be a rich man. If he was really dedicated to proving this thing one way or another, I bet he could have done it.

Then there are threads like this with so many broken images.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread5946.html

Apparently the good images got deleted, but we got stuck with this one.

screenshot

Unlike the skywatch video where one can stop, rewind, rewatch, this one image, imho, has a trail that was created by the engines. I think that one is a contrail, I'm not positive, but that's how it looks to me.

So then that allowed the debunker to come in with the easy retort. Chem11 said, well, check out this one, but that one we can only imagine what it looked like.

screenshot

I next found my way to the following link.

strangehaze.freeservers.com/reports/Colorado.html

screenshot

It's tough to tell from a lot of these images. I do think there are chemjets spewing the crap directly out of the tails. I do think this could be an avenue to bust this thing wide open.

screenshot

screenshot

I think there is disinfo with this next one.

home.earthlink.net/~georgiamilitia/chemtrail.htm

I think this is a fuel dump trail.

Imho, with the picture below, the trails are clearly coming out of the engines.

This next one seems to be a contrail too, but I am not sure. Trails come out of the engines, and the big sweeping water cascade kind of trail is from condensation off the wings. Could the colours have been photoshopped? Is there a logical explanation? Is it a military plane running dirty? I don't have all the answers, just my honest opinion from researching and reflecting.

projectprove.com/Grs/Pix/Chm1/10.jpg
socrates
gadfly

Spray Jets & The Truth

Unread postby NatureisMad » Fri May 02, 2008 10:46 am

No doubt about it. I love the rainbow effect that occurs with some of this spray. It happens quite often here in Colorado. The spray will create a rainbow-colored glare, like oil pooling on concrete in the hot, bright sun.

A first step for making a fellow person aware of the deliberate spraying should be: 1. Getting people to distinguish between normal, commercial airliners & unmarked white/grey (once in awhile orange) military style jets.
I'm coming to find that one of the first thing replied by a nonbeliever when told of the reality is something like "Well, isn't it just contrails? Those are just contrails by normal jets."

>>>>>The basis of the name of this here website!
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby cpellatt » Fri May 09, 2008 4:08 am

I agree, not enough time lapse. That's a big deal because of the context it offers. I'm working on it..........
As for the origin dates of the spraying, I think we have to define which sky we're talking about. The "X" sky, the obliterated sky, or the fake-ish cloud sky, the fake silver horizon sky..... I can look back on old movies (1960's '70's) and see weather modification skies everywhere, and silver glowing horizons. So I think it's important to try to define what we mean by spraying-if that sounds right.
Thanks.
cpellatt

Unread postby cpellatt » Fri May 09, 2008 4:09 am

Or are we just talking about "X"'s and grid patterns......
cpellatt

Unread postby cpellatt » Fri May 09, 2008 4:14 am

Check out the tailpiece. This is the Air National Guard base at Sky Harbor Airport.
cpellatt

Unread postby socrates » Wed May 14, 2008 9:59 am

It's tough to tell exactly what that is. If it's a shadow, where is the original piece?

Could it be for fuel dumps?

If it has to do with "spraying," it appears to be missing part of the equipment. The square things appear to be at a slight angle, so I could picture streams of chemjunk coming out, two trails from each one, so four total "spray hoses." Then the chemtrails would be lined up to the four engines? I am out of my elements trying to figure this one out. Or maybe we can find a picture of an aircraft with two trails but four engines.

I don't think all chemtrails are coming directly out of the tail. But I do think a lot of them are. There's also the problem of not knowing what is in the military jet fuel. Nonetheless, there have been acknowledgements by people like someone named Penner that cirrus aviaticus could be created by altering the jet fuel.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Wed May 14, 2008 8:03 pm

The dark jet is from National Guard Sky Harbor Airport, the other shots are from National Guard Tucson International Airport. No suspicions, just throwing them out there.......

Harbour2.jpgImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cpellatt

Unread postby cpellatt » Sun May 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Okay, here's a few more shots of those National Guard jets. You can clearly see something coming out of the back one of the spray planes in action.(could be the thing we see sticking out of the tail in the airport picture).ImageImageImage
cpellatt

Commercial Versus Military: Jet Fuel Specifications

Unread postby socrates » Sun May 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Military fuel simply allows for more gunk in it than the commercial does. I also think there is more information to figure out as regards to military fuel, but I bet it is classified information.

U.S. Department of Transportation August 2003 link

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

If I had to guess, the photo above from Cpellatt contains carbon, perhaps the barium too.

I have also noticed low flying military aircraft now and then. They seem to especially show up during "spray days."

A poster named Father Time was at Chemtrail Central for one post. He had stumbled across similar looking aircraft depositing chemjunk as posted by Cpellatt. While these photos below appear to have nothing to do with chemtrails, they do show how military aircraft can "run dirty." Father Time located these on Google Earth.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:21 am

This one I am not so sure about. We really need better video equipment used to pinpoint exactly where the "exhaust" is starting. But I have never seen any video showing commercial aircraft creating chemtrails. On rare occasions, planes have been low enough where I saw the junk coming out the tail. Plus, military aircraft can be run dirty. There are many ways fake clouds can be created.

[quote="cadalotra"]Always spraying chemtrails in Spokane, WA. 10-2007 Largest plane refueling AFB is in spokane. These were some of the planes flying over and around me while at a ballgame. you can see the plane well enough to realize that whatever is being sprayed is not from the engine {which could be a contrail} it is coming from the tail end of the plane.

Trails coming from tail end of plane not engine in Spokane

Sclorch (7 months ago)
Hmm thats strange ****, at first it looked just like any other plane but those trails were coming from the tail and not the engine, boy I would love to know what they are spraying on us.

cadalotra (7 months ago)
so the smoke coming out that way tells alot eh? good to know, I had read that, but was never quite sure what it meant.

chemtrails on the San Joaquin River Yosemite thurs 3-27 WOW!

Even videos with just 59 views get hit with kooky comments.
meewsic

Very good!
Please tune in to my ever-growing weekly conspiracy video blog!

Brian
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans