Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

ChemJets and the Truth

dialogue and research on chemical trails

ChemJets and the Truth

Unread postby socrates » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:42 pm

{on edit: Skywatch has turned out to be yet another bait and switch troll. His videos were too good, especially the one featured on this thread.

Why Skywatch?

I tracked down his youtube channel.

Maybe he is a spook who put up too many good videos. Perhaps the one in particular was too revealing. Thus, perhaps he had to take down all his videos, or taking down only the one would be too suspicious. Hey skywatch, you are either a paid disinfo scumbag or have no spine.

end of edit 9/27/08
}

I finally figured out how to upload images from video moments.
The following is from a video by "skywatch" at you-tube.

{I'm fixing youtube codes- here's the video to go with the images}

Debunkers are unable to provide evidence that commercial aircraft are involved with chemtrails.

With these first images it can be seen that the chemtrails are coming directly out of the aircraft.

The classic X pattern.

How is this not deliberate activity?

So how come this next one has zilch for visible exhaust, as it cruises above the chemtrail stew?

That plane looks similar to the other chemtrail planes. Why is nothing at all coming out the back? Was it a plane going home to the base to refill?

Yikes, here's a strange looking plane.

This video was taken from England. I've never seen a plane looking like that.
Last edited by socrates on Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
socrates
gadfly

Shocking Video Out of Oakland

Unread postby socrates » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:19 pm

Suspicious Chemtrail Sequence

Added: October 10, 2006
still photos mashed together of very suspicous chemtrail sequence. the end part of clip is of particular interest. Photos taken: Sept 19th, Oakland, CA. to see a slideshow of the same, but much much better quality, go here: flickr.com slideshow

The flickr slide show is good. Here are some images. Shocking.

One small trail starts.

Then another.

So we are left with two chemtrail sticks.

They fan out.

Oakland CA 12/29/06 Chemtrails

Added: December 29, 2006

a view of the skies over the Bay Area CA on 12/29/06. 1pm ish. more photos here: link

Wow, this person is into organite. Wtf? Damn, it's so tough to find kook free material. Are those organite metal pipes? I don't believe in any of that. It makes chemtrails look like contrails. The astroturfing is that plenty of those aware of chemtrails are into organite. Not friggin me. I think it is a completely crazy idea. We need chemtrails out in the open, not caught in some stupid script between crazy believers and closed-minded debunkers.

Oakland CA 1/20/07 persisting contrails-chemtrails

Added: January 23, 2007

Great, in the comments is Jazzroc with his fake debunker spam. The dude he is arguing against is into organite. Where do the real people fit into such a stupid debate?
socrates
gadfly

is this solid proof?

Unread postby may41970 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:37 am

that video appears to show consclusively that some airplanes are laying stuff down in the sky, and it's not coming from the engines. I assume that others will say, "of course it's coming from the engines; there's a small amount of space before the exhaust turns into a contrail; it just appears to be coming from the tail section."

If they say so, will there be any validity to it? The only response I can think of will be, "then please show us a picture from before 1997 of the same thing" Just like how I've repeatedly asked the debunkers to show a tic-tac-toe pic of con/chemtrails from before 1997.

As far as I'm concerned, this video - along with that lady's video of that sparkling stuff falling from the sky - these are the best evidence yet to prove chemtrails are real to skeptical people.

may41970

ps - irrelevant to mention, but that song to the video really brings back memories.
Last edited by may41970 on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
may41970

Thanks for the feedback

Unread postby socrates » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:09 pm

Ok, now we can post videos directly.

Here is the video by Skywatch with the catchy tune.

CHEMTRAIL JETS CLOSE UPS Our skies are dying...

Here is the video by Lynnskywatch that may41970 mentioned having to do with falling particles.
{by the way, Lynn is the name of the town in England, so this could be by a dude}

Particles in the night sky Chemtrail Contrail Related?

Ok, for those who missed it, since we have this new toy,
here are the Paul Moyer, KNBC, Los Angeles reports on chemtrails.

Toxic Sky?

Toxic Sky? Part 2 KNBC Los Angeles
socrates
gadfly

Q for may41970

Unread postby NatureisMad » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:03 am

by may41970,

that video appears to show consclusively that some airplanes are laying stuff down in the sky, and it's not coming from the engines. I assume that others will say, "of course it's coming from the engines; there's a small amount of space before the exhaust turns into a contrail; it just appears to be coming from the tail section."

If they say so, will there be any validity to it? The only response I can think of will be, "then please show us a picture from before 1997 of the same thing" Just like how I've repeatedly asked the debunkers to show a tic-tac-toe pic of con/chemtrails from before 1997.

Hello may41970.
You have mentioned something similar before. So, I am wondering. Do you believe 1997 to be the year when they really started the full-on spraying? Is this pertaining to the spraying here in the U.S.A.? Or do you think it started in many countries/nearly worldwide (in 1997, that is)?

From what I can gather (yes, including this Internet thing), this chemtrail spraying started big-time sometime around 1998, in my estimation. Reports obviously vary, but it was sometime in the late 1990's when our skies began to change drastically.

Yeah, the people in denial of this spraying cannot reference back before this time. It is blatant.

Well, take it easy.

N.I.M.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Enhanced site posting options

Unread postby NatureisMad » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:04 am

These are more videos of solid proof that socrates posted. Just more in the millions. Good deal with being able to post videos now!
--Watch the weather change.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby socrates » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:38 pm

[quote="may41970"]that video appears to show consclusively that some airplanes are laying stuff down in the sky, and it's not coming from the engines. I assume that others will say, "of course it's coming from the engines; there's a small amount of space before the exhaust turns into a contrail; it just appears to be coming from the tail section."

This is what Skywatch wrote to go with the video:
These are close ups of non commercial jets leaving thick white permanent trails across Cheshire, England June 5th-8th 2006.

These trails were on the warmest driest days....

Airliners at any altitude in the same skies leave no trails.

You decide.

There isn't much on the internet for close-ups of the chemtrail jets. What we do see are plenty of images of commercial air jets with vivid contrails. With normal contrails we do see the gap before the exhaust changes into the ice crystal stuff. Plus, it has to be very cold, with a certain altitude, and a decent amount of humidity for contrails to persist, let alone form. So I am wondering why we don't have access to more close-ups of the aerosol planes.

Some people when you point out the anomalies to them in real time say it must be air force training or there is an air show in progress. That defies logic. Are we supposed to believe that there are air shows and military training going on many days a week all year over America? I thought debunkers are arguing that chemtrails are contrails, that there is simply more air traffic. Closed-minded debunkers are only able to spam their talking points. When that fails, they send out the noise brigade. Anyone who has read the comments at youtube is familiar with epoxynous and now jazzroc. If this is so crazy a hoax, why are these usernames devoting so much of their lives to this topic? Must be because chemtrails are not as tough to prove as the astroturfers portray them.

I do think the **** is coming out directly from the aircraft. Stop the video at places. The exhaust trails are close together and always lining up with the tail of the aircraft. Imho, even greater evidence is the one plane that soared below, then through, then above the chemjunk. It looked very similar to the other planes. The argument that chemtrails are contrails, that this type of thing has to do with different engines and more air traffic, this just doesn't add up. There wass absolutely nothing coming out of that one plane, yet it soared through and way above the mess without even a hint of exhaust.

Here is another video by Skywatch, less than a half minute.

CHEMTRAIL JET OVER CHESHIRE March 22 2006
The whole of Cheshire, plus Central and North Manchester, England, were covered in grids, crosses and white haze from jets throughout March 22 2006. Here is an example of an early jet at 7AM leaving permanent trails. It appears to have a blob under its right wing.

{on edit: I was a ******* and didn't even know anything about the engines being in the rear. This is also one set of photos that doesn't do justice to the argument put forth by this thread. I was actually a useful idiot here, because then debunkers can say it only looks like trails are coming directly out of apparatuses attached to the tails.}

Here are some screen shots:

What stands out to me:
1) Again, it appears that chemtrails are coming out directly from the tail part of the aircraft.
2) They are tough to see, but there are those two small keg-like objects in the back. I don't know anything about airplanes, but those appear to have something to do with it. Plus, on the tail part, it just looks different from any commercial aircraft I have ever seen close-ups of. It stinks that we get all those airliner.net pictures, but these few grainy videos of chemtrail jets are the best we got. Thus, most of what is seen on the internet as regards to chemtrails are images and videos pertaining to the actual chemtrails and the immediate aftermath. It's as if there is a disinfo campaign to prevent the actual identification of the chemtrail planes.

[quote="NatureisMad"]Do you believe 1997 to be the year

I have personally said 1997 because that is the starting date consistently seen when "researching" chemtrails. I became aware of them myself around 2001-2002. Then each successive year it sunk in that they are indeed real. In 2006, I started posting on them. Actually, a few years back around 2002ish, I wrote about them a bit on a British forum. The most noticeable thing about chemtrails on the internet, imho, is how it is framed into an enigma. But definitely around 1999 chemtrails started to be seen on the net. Jay Reynolds and Will Thomas showed up right on time. Then 2000 was when the major chemtrail boards emerged.

[quote="NatureisMad"]Yeah, the people in denial of this spraying cannot reference back before this time.

This has nothing to do with increased air traffic. We can look at the Skywatch video on the first post and focus in on one plane at a time. Then your question here can be seen in its proper context. No one on the debunker side has ever been able to show anything even remotely similar from before the estimated time period unless it was from military aircraft.

I think the reason why there is now so much copying and pasting of articles on commercial aviation and global warming on the major, chemtrail boards is that this promotes the next phase of the disinfo astroturfing. It will be argued that with increased global warming, there is more moisture in the air. This disinfo argues that hygroscopic particulates which used to disappear quickly are finding increased moisture in which to absorb, so that is why contrails which used to dissipate are now forming into cirrus aviaticus.

[quote="NatureisMad"]Good deal with being able to post videos now!

I am computer illiterate but have come to believe that if we just keep moving the mouse, even blind internet squirrels can find acorns. If anyone has any questions on this you can pm. For the youtube embed, e.g., all you do is use the codes {youtube and /youtube} like with images, just plug in the url address for the video. As to the screen shots, I use something called "grabber" which captures any part of the screen wanted, then with a few other clicks the file can be changed from "tiff" format to "jpeg."

So we need high powered equipment to identify the aircraft.

One other thing I have noticed lacking are time lapse videos. Most of the ones I have found are limited because they are just from one view taken over a whole day. It can be too windy, so one doesn't really get to see how the chemtrails warp into the mucky, chem, fake overcast. The best would be if someone had high powered video equipment and filled a whole day of the stuff and then also knew how to edit, etc.. If it isn't too windy, then one could video the same part of the sky over a two hour period. That would be the kind of time lapse video I have yet to see.

Here is one time lapse that shows how these can be both effective and limited. However, even with the limitations, one can still see that something very fishy was going on.

Added: July 18, 2006
chemtrails-france.com
Near Toulouse, France
june 11 2006 - 5.45am to 10.00pm

Okay, let's see what the calculator tells us. This video is 3 minutes 42 seconds and covers 16 hours and 15 minutes.
That means each second of video equals approximately 4.4 minutes.

So I will upload the trails as they emerge on the right side of the screen and then again of what they evolve into before they fall out of the camera's view. I will also approximate the time difference.

What this looked like about 22 minutes later:

What this looked like about 40 minutes later:

What this looked like about 18 minutes later:

What this looked like about 30 minutes later:

These next ones, I took the screen shot, then waited until
the muck on the right carried over to the left half of the screen.

This is what the sky looked like about 22 minutes later:

This is what the sky looked like about 26 minutes later,
notice what the big chemtrail turned into. With the first pic,
look at the chemtrail on the right, then with this second one,
look at what it turned into on the left.

For the last sequence, we are able to finally capture the sun.
Check out that white muck, the web-like screen perhaps being
used to block out harmful uv-b radiation. The idea that
chemtrails are used to combat global warming has been
pushed by Will Thomas. However, all the Dr. Evil plans to
counter the greenhouse effect have clearly stated the need
to geoengineer in the stratosphere. When the chemtrailing
is being done at such lower elevations than that, the trails
and ensuing fake overcasts are not going to have any type
of long duration. Since the chemtrails are being placed in
the troposphere, that is why we are witnessing so much
activity.

about 18 minutes later-

then about a half hour later-
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Helix » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:14 pm

Greetings, Those 'keg looking' things are the engines. Typically made by GE, Pratt and Whitney, or Rolls Royce. The tail is known as a 'T' tail '. Allows for aircraft handling at high speed. Small rear engined aircraft range from the LearJet to the Embraer to the Gulfstream V. And many others. The Helix.
Helix

Unread postby socrates » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:17 pm

[quote="Helix"] Those 'keg looking' things are the engines.
Typically made by GE, Pratt and Whitney, or Rolls Royce.

Hiya Helix,

engine search for "GE military aircraft contracts"

Ditto for Pratt and Whitney

Ditto for Rolls Royce

It's good to have an honest person on board who has aviation knowledge.
So is it fair to say that if we see the "keg" engines, we are likely to be witnessing military aircraft?
The chemplanes do not seem to be private Lear jets or similar.

The tail is known as a 'T' tail . Allows for aircraft handling at high speed. Small rear engined aircraft range from the LearJet to the Embraer to the Gulfstream V. And many others.

The chemjets do move very fast and deliberate. The Gulfstream V is the hiaper, correct? I am starting to think it is disinfo that the hiaper would be a chemplane. Do you think the hiaper looks like any of the few chemjet close-ups? Maybe with the keg engines and the "T" tail. It seems that the UCAR hiapers would be used to take measurments, not to actually "spray." So maybe that Italian website throws things like this out, adds in some ufo's and HAARP, and it becomes too much for the newbies and those on the fence.

Anyways, do you think we can identify the planes from the above images and videos?
Because there is no video elsewhere showing commercial aircraft doing the same thing.

Oh, also, what do you think about myself and may41970's idea that the chemjunk is coming out directly out from the tail area. I now realise that the "kegs" are the engines for the last one, but even with those, the **** still appears to be coming out from extensions or nozzles we can't see and not from those "kegs." With the first examples, the "skywatch" video, the engines don't line up with the chemtrails. Any ideas? Thanks.
socrates
gadfly

Hey NiM

Unread postby may41970 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:30 am

Do you believe 1997 to be the year when they really started the full-on spraying?

No. From what I've read on the net and from the pictures I've seen, I suspect the full-on spraying started around '99. But as I wasn't in the states at the time, I can't say for sure. '97 is an arbitrary date. I just as well could have said '95 or '90. When do you think the project really got underway?

Is this pertaining to the spraying here in the U.S.A.? Or do you think it started in many countries/nearly worldwide (in 1997, that is)?

I'm just talking about the USA. I haven't been there for over a decade, so you should know better than me. As far as other countries, I don't know. I recall seeing pics of what appeared to be chemtrails over Japan, but I'll have to double-check on that.

What's really frustrating to me is that I can't find other people confirming Taiwanese chemtrails initiating from April 2006. Or even that Taiwanese chemtrails exist at all. 23 million people here, but it's just me that talks about them on the net. Why? Or maybe others are posting on Chinese-language boards. Or maybe Google is blocking other posters. Who knows?

Recently, I've been wondering more about why this is going on. The money, the energy being expended, the secrecy. Why? I don't believe it's about poisoning people. I don't believe it's soley about war technology and/or weather control. What could justify this expenditure? Some blogger once compared the chemtrails project to Great Wall of China in relative scope. I agree. The fantastic money this must be costing. Who is doing it and why?

(Please check out the thread called "Chemtrails Over Taiwan")

may41970
may41970

Next

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans