Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Chemtrail Subliminals

tinfoil by association

Unread postby socrates » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:25 pm

I think it is much more difficult to prove the deliberate nature of chemtrail subliminals than it is the actual chemtrails. This is because the operations have been going on for about ten years. There is this "new normal" we are up against. Though I do think nearly half of all people have a sense about the aerosol operations. Some ads and videos may simply reflect the fact that chemtrails are real, and that they are gonna show up. These perhaps we can argue are "useful idiot" products. Some, however, really make me shake my head. Some of these below I really had to work hard to capture the subliminals. I will also post the videos so people can see what I had to work with.

2007 Super Bowl Commercials - Bud Light, Apes

These images at the end were moving at what seemed like mach speed.

One ad during the Patriots/Bills game was for the game Halo3.
With this one image below notice how the sun is blocked out.

From IGN Halo3 Image

These next ones speak for themselves.

Even the X-Box logo ending seems to be a subliminal for the sun being blocked out by chemtrail muck.

Yikes, the sun is so powerful.

Interview with the Sun

What's up with the clouds here?

Watch out for that sun.

This next one I recommend people look at the video.
This one is so insidious, it appears to be an authentic subliminal for chemtrails.

Mercedes Clouds

Clouds are needed to block out the sun?

It really took effort to capture these rapidly placed images.

"They" want us to think natural clouds are long, thin strips like rectangles or pencils
that go on for miles while expanding and developing into massive overcasts.

Look close on the right side here, you can see a plane leaving a "contrail."

It's there on the right, upper portion. Nothing in these ads are put there without a reason.
Now why has an aircraft been placed in this ad? People should watch the video if they can't see this in the photo.
Yes, the cloud turns into a monster.

End result- the sun is whited-out.

Even the automobile makes "contrails."

If this is a chemtrail subliminal, perhaps it is playing off the fact that posts have been made at chemtrail boards expressing that strange faces, monsters, etc. can be seen in clouds, that chemtrails are some kind of kooky ********.

Appleman, Schmappleman Chart- Who needs altitude for "contrails" to form? Not the NOAA, NATO, and the US Military.

This looks like a chemtrail has been "sprayed" close to ground level.

More from "Over the Hedge"

A few of these are repeats from earlier, but set the stage for something new to this thread.

So what type of aircraft is creating "contrails?"
according to Megasprayer, they're from your friendly, neighbourhood, commercial airliners!

Peugeot

Saturn

The new normal is milky-white crap skies.

Last one, thanks for the patience.

Skittles

Some dude is getting fleeced at a newstand located on a cloud.
This is what it looks like around that area. Looks like chemstew to me.

The colour blue is now blue-white. :evil:
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:34 pm

Nothing to see here, move along. This is normal air traffic. Chemtrails are a hoax. Don't think about the new weather bills talking about climate change and weather mitigation. Forget about Operation Popeye. What? It looks like there are 100 different flight paths? No, that's the wind. That's water vapour. Stop putting extra sugar on those kooky flakes. Anything that doesn't make sense is just tinfoil blatherings from gullible moonbats.

2007 Winemaker of the Year
socrates
gadfly

The Idiotic "Weather Channel"

Unread postby NatureisMad » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Well, I'll be totally honest & state that I have never really thought that there was too much to the Chemtrail subliminals. But, more & more, I am wondering if there is something to it. I know that the spraying is bound to show up in media from the late 1990's & beyond.

But nowadays (this seemed to start about 3-4 months ago) the Weather Channel has some spots/sections that make me wonder. The "Local On The 8's"/"Right Now" segments they display have a background that is blue (ish) & there is blatantly obvious streaks of white going across the background. Maybe they would proclaim them to just be thin, wispy clouds. Sure are chemtrail-like, though. Maybe chemtrails are meshing into peoples' minds & coming out subconsciously in various forms of the media.

The Weather Channel sucks, anyway. They are so typical & inside-the-box it makes me want to puke watching that channel. But I do> to watch the brainwashing & overall naivete in full effect.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Re: The Idiotic "Weather Channel"

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:16 pm

NatureisMad wrote:Well, I'll be totally honest & state that I have never really thought that there was too much to the Chemtrail subliminals. But, more & more, I am wondering if there is something to it. I know that the spraying is bound to show up in media from the late 1990's & beyond.

I admit it is some of the weakest evidence available. The appearance of chemtrails in the mass culture could simply reflect the obvious mucking up of the skies by certain aviation emissions. My gut tells me there is more to this than coincidence. It would simply take a few astroturfing companies to get marketing positions.

Our battle is with those who admit the skies are getting sauteed, but who argue that this is the result of a steep increase in aviation traffic. The skies are obviously getting plastered. But not all aircraft are involved.

That's why it was a good job by yourself outing Megasprayer as being debunkers in chemmie clothes. Deborah/Foot Soldier was a late addition to that forum. Big Bunny never seemed to be too important. The script's main role was to persuade us to hate debunkers. That took the heat off of ambiguous fockers like Deborah and et in Arcadia Ego, and perhaps got us to underestimate the awful effect on chemtrails awareness brought about by kooky believers.

I fell for the scam, because I didn't realise that 98% of the usernames are fake. We are the rare few who somehow survived the nonsense and have met up again at this humble forum.

*** me
*** you
*** Lophofo
*** con-trail
*** may41970
*** Crystal Rose

That's six people. Most of the time I bet people give up. CTC hasn't even been letting new people in too much for over a year. Lophofo said he tried to sign up when he was at Gastro but had to wait many months. As of now, no one is able to sign up at that disinformation pit.

I wrote this thread at Gastronamus called Chem11 Declares that All Aircraft are Involved. Chem11, Big Bunny, Ego, Tinfoil1776, on and on with these big time usernames, they are cartoons. They are subliminals. Same thing with the fake debunkers like Ed Snell and Jay Reynolds. It was all a lot of noise. Closed-minded debunkers, crazy believers, and debunkers in chemmie clothes. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Here's a long-lost gem from Chem11. Maybe if we had seen this one, none of us would have ever signed up to Megasprayer.

Chemtrails and lucid dreaming results
April 22, 2001
Chem11 wrote:Several years ago I had a rather disturbing nightmare regarding what would come to be known as 'chemtrails' and the possible purpose behind them. Wihtout divulging the contents on this 'dream' I set out to elicit responses from others regarding the framework of their nightvisions involving CT's.

What I eventually found was quite amazing.

Below is a brief analysis, and a link to the thread from which it was ripped:

"I saw people being taken into underground system via some type of rail cars. These people were actually tricked in a way, in that they were led to believe they were headed somewhere else, when in fact the plan all along was to herd them for some kind of use, against their will. They were somehow tricked into heading to airports where they were subsequently herded underground somehow." - Prism11

" I look around us and see we are in a chained-link, fenced-in area with other USA citizens and we are standing in line, like in shock... WE WERE TRICKED....SOMEHOW WE WERE ALL TRICKED INTO THIS CAMP. "- Windy

"As best as I can say, somehow I felt like we were being "held"- Exit Misery

"I don't remember very many details about the dream just three words stand out in my mind. Those were: Chemtrails, Military, and New World Order."- Catnip57

"These people were sent on the trams underground on diverted rails to a place where chain link fence formed perimeters. People were fenced in, and led to believe they were being cared for in process."- Prism11

The above excerpts are all from posters relating their dreams and visions regarding the chemtrail phenomena. I had the idea to elicit this information after considering the implications of an exceptionally lucid and perplexing dream that I had immediatley prior to the onset of the chemtrail operation. This occurred sometime in early '98...

I am in downtown Seattle. There are anamolous aircraft overhead, dispersing equally anamolous contrails. People are in a panic. I try and find out what is going on and someone tells me that the city is being evacuated. Some type of emergency is taking place.

Now I'm standing in line, waiting to board what appears to be a TRAM or subway car of some type. There is a deep unease among the people here. Something is very wrong with this picture. I am also keenly aware that I feel drugged- dizzy, unfocused and generally stupified.

But I know that this is a one-way ride. I'm also aware that we are being carefully watched. There are no military or police in uniform visible, but they are here... in plainclothes.

A man in front of me is scanning the crowd. He carefully removes a handgun from his jacket. He turns to me and smiles.

Then he puts the gun to his head.. and pulls the trigger.
The distraction forces the plainclothes personnel to show their hand. The gun falls to my feet as they rush in.

I'm going to stop there. Suffice to say, this particular group of people never boards the tram.

I have never related the contents of this dream to anyone. Ever. Yet we have at least two other participants, Windy and Prism11, who have related the exact same vision, even down to the details of the trams and the awareness of being tricked onto them through some sort of orchestated emergency. In additon, Exit Misery and Catnip57 have expressed roughly similar themes in their narratives.

It is impossible to dismiss the importance of this occurrence. Three people have shared one dream down to the the most minute and improbable details. Five of us appear to be on the same page in regards to the overall theme.

None of us have espoused a "New World Order" agenda in the past. We are simply relating the contents of these remarkable visions to the best of our abilities. All, with the exception of myself, without knowing why this information was being elicited...

http://pub8.ezboard.com/fchemtrailschem ... 4187.topic

gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:09 am

Chemtrails in a video game
MotoGp'06 Xbox360

socrates
gadfly

Into the Wild

Unread postby Lophofo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Has anyone seen the movie "Into the Wild"?

At one point, the movie shows him living in an abandoned bus in Alaska and while saying this it cuts to a scene of several jets leaving trails:

"No longer poisoned by civilization he flees and walks alone upon the land to become lost in the wild - Alexander Supertramp May 1992"

Up until the word civilzation is when it shows the jets with their trails. After the word civilization, it cuts to him carving this saying into a piece of word...and it shows the words poisoned, alone...and then the rest of the line he's reciting while carving

Now, that could be taken many ways

But, by choice...the movies cuts to a scene of several jets leaving trails overhead

During a scene later on in the movie, it states that this is in Northern California on the Pacific Crest Trail 1990, it shows him in a beautiful forest with sunlight peeking in...and then a deer getting a drink by a stream. He notices the deer look upwards towards the sky, so he looks upward as well. It shows a jet leaving a trail and then does a close up zoom of the white plane leaving (possibly a chemtrail...don't know if it persists or not) with what seems to be coming out of the very back...just like in the picture on this board.

Now, I don't remember chemtrails in 1990, but I find it interesting that they focus on it in this movie. They also show a quick glimpse of another jet for a second at one other point in the movie.

And while he's talking with an older gentleman out in the desert (another scene), you can see a chemtrail line which had been laid in the background against a white haze.

Things like that in movies are there on purpose. It's not like it was just appearing in the scene and no one edited the scene. They intentionally put these parts into the movie...and focused the movie to correspond with these scenes.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:01 pm

You're not the only one who has thought this. I remember reading about Sean Penn and chemtrails at the Carnicom board. I used the search engine there and found the thread.

Sean Penn Knows The Truth

It would be nice to have screenshots of those. This is very interesting.

The poster at Carnicom felt that Sean Penn was saying through his movie that chemtrails are real. So to coin some more goofy chemtrail lingo, maybe this can be called a reverse-subliminal. For commercials to have the chemtrails, all that would be needed is an astroturfer hired by an ad agency. Maybe Sean Penn is aware of chemtrails and deliberately put them into his movie.

Months ago, Rosie O'Donnell published my question of if she had ever heard of chemtrails. All we can do is keep planting the seeds and look out for the newbies and fence sitters. Hopefully those people will seek out the best evidence for chemtrails. Ideas can change the world. People can save the planet. All hope is not lost.

Chemtrails are not a kooky idea. Chemtrails are not crazy science fiction. We're not talking about the tooth fairy or Atlantis, when we ask people to check out the skies.

From skimming through the Carnicom thread again:
jeffb wrote:Re: Sean Penn knows the truth

I had the same thought as you when that scene appeared, workersworld, and I actually came here to create the "Into the Wild" thread that I've just discovered you've already made.

I believe you are 100% correct, and that Sean Penn knows about chemtrails....

Please watch the movie. The instant the narrator says "poisons", the scene switches to a sky with five chemtrails being laid simultaneously. There is nothing else in the shot. Blue sky; white trails; "poisons" being spoken. To say Sean Penn was "making a code" is an accurate euphemism, there is no other interpretation in my mind; Sean Penn is revealing that he knows about chemtrails.

It wouldn't hurt to have some big name celebrities aware of the chemtrails.
socrates
gadfly

Other Celebrities aware of Chemtrails

Unread postby Lophofo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:59 am

That's awesome! Thanks for remembering and finding that, socrates. I agree, that was put in there intentionally. And, it could have well been to point out chemtrails are real and to get people to think about them.

Here's another celebrity who is aware of chemtrails.

Jimmy Chamberlin, the drummer from The Smashing Pumpkins
smashingpumpkins.com/blog

Scroll down and look at the pictures he posted. He has one named "Chemtrails over Southern California"

That rules! I hope more people speak out about them.
Last edited by Lophofo on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Good news. I found some of the choice moments from the Sean Penn film. First things first. Chemtrails awareness. Except for a very few newscasts, people are forced to go to the internet in hopes of figuring out chemtrails. The astroturfers have been working from some kind of psychological handbook. They want us to fear discussing them. They want us to fear ridicule.

Rosie O'Donnell has come out wondering about 9/11. Same with Charlie Sheen, Ed Asner, and a bunch of others I can't remember. The old CTC threads mentioned country singer Waylon Jennings as being a chemmie. I never had luck verifying that. There's Gwen Scott {sp?}, former cable network anchor. Other than those two, who is there?

Chemtrails have been proven to be real. The ptb's are banking on cognitive dissonance. They are hedging their bets that we the people are too weak minded to put two and two together.

Sean Penn has turned into a political player. He can't risk those gains the last few years by speaking out about chemtrails. I've been writing a bit lately on the BradBlog. The most visible activists against the electronic voting machines have been called "conspiracy nutters" When I post on BradBlog, I never mention the chemtrails. In a way, this style is kind of like what Penn did with the movie. There is this thing called tinfoil by association, and it needs to be addressed.

Same with the Smashing Pumpkin guy you linked to. He didn't write anything on chemtrails. I didn't check his archive, but for the picture he posted, he snuck it in with a bunch of other pictures.

Rosalind Peterson doesn't use the word chemtrails. She realises they are officially deemed a hoax by the US Air Force and other US institutions. But I have seen writings from her talking about the NOAA and military. I don't believe she has ever presented her findings as being about all aircraft.

When original and still posting "Deborah" got exposed as being a debunker in chemmie clothes, Wayne "Halva" Hall tried to astroturf that Deborah was no different from Peterson. These people do not debate fair and control nearly every major forum and chemtrail website.

Chemtrail aware people need to keep their chins up. All you have to do is figure out a way to get across to the newbies and fence sitters that planted disinformation is getting in the way of critical mass forming. Sean Penn is a clever f%&#. I agree that this seems to have been a deliberate, yet subtle effort to get the word out.

From Jimmy Chamberlin's blogpost of 10/01/07:

I think more people are aware than it seems. It comes down to basically, that there is no place to go and work with others to form consensus and map out strategies, etc..

That looks like a good film. There are tons of videos at youtube which give a good preview. It's a true story, too. Can't beat that.

It took a while to hit paydirt. The first finds were too subtle or open to debate.

I did find the deer looking up in one video.

This one looked like chemtrails in front of the sun, but debunkers will say that's opinion and that it's merely sun rays shooting out.

Then came paydirt.

The kid was hunting.

But he didn't have the heart to kill the beautiful animals.

Then he started acting goofy, pretending it was life and death to balance the rifle. He then deliberately fell on his back into the snow, seemingly content with his desicion to spare the animals.

This is what he saw in the sky.

Here is where the word poison could be seen and heard.

No longer To Be Poisoned By Civilisation
He Flees And Walks Alone Upon
The Land To Become
Lost In The Wild

Alexander Supertramp May 199?

The video clip ends before one can hear the year.

posted by ggofficial: "The first 'magic bus day' sequence from the movie Into The Wild."

I think Penn might have intentionally made the 2 look like a seven. Then the signed date would have been for 1997, one of the dates attributed as being around the start of this modern era of chemtrails.

Good lurkers should not fear signing up. There is no risk to writing on chemtrails. Everything we are witnessing is being conducted by social institutions. It's just not publicised. And it's made to look kooky by paid astroturfers.

Into the wild

ziaLimoncella wrote:Happiness only real when shared...

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:06 pm

I found another chemtrail subliminal. I was checking out some Et in Arcadia Ego posts and found myself interested in a poster named newtonnjd, who I will post about on the CTC thread.

Virgin Rails subliminal chemtrail
ctc thread

The ad can be viewed at this link.

This commercial shows that chemtrails can be photoshopped into old videos. They put in the new building. They also added in the tree and the chemtrail.

From youtube clips of the Railway Children.

The ad was produced by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y & R. They are a subsidiary of Young & Rubicam, who according to this link are:

The world's largest advertising agency, founded 1923 by Raymond Rubicam and John Orr Young. A subsidiary of WPP Group since 2000.

Branding Products, Branding People

{excerpts}

It wasn’t always this way. Not so long ago, before marketing became a branch of psychology, branding and advertising were simply ways to publicize and identify one’s products....

While Burnett and his disciples were building brand myths, another school of advertisers was busy learning about its audience. Back in the 1920s, Raymond Rubicam, who eventually founded the agency Young and Rubicam, thought it might be interesting to hire a pollster named Dr. Gallup from Northwestern University to see what could be gleaned about consumers from a little market research. The advertising industry’s version of cultural anthropology, or demographics, was born.

Like the public-relations experts who study their target populations in order to manipulate them later, marketers began conducting polls, market surveys, and focus groups on the segments of the population they hoped to influence. And to draw clear, clean lines between demographic groups, researchers must almost always base distinctions on four factors: race, age, ***, and wages. Demographic research is reductionist by design. I once consulted to an FM radio station whose station manager wanted to know, “Who is our listener?” Asking such a question reduces an entire listenership down to one fictional person. It’s possible that no single individual will ever match the “customer profile” meant to apply to all customers, which is why so much targeted marketing often borders on classist, racist, and sexist pandering.

Billboards for most menthol cigarettes, for example, picture African-Americans because, according to demographic research, black people prefer them to regular cigarettes. Microsoft chose Rolling Stones songs to launch Windows 95, a product targeted at wealthy baby boomers. “The Women’s Global Challenge” was an advertising-industry-created Olympics for women, with no purpose other than to market to active females....

To be fair to Key, advertisers have left themselves open to suspicion by relegating their work to the abstract world of the image and then targeting consumer psychology so deliberately. According to research by the Roper Organization in 1992, fifty-seven percent of American consumers still believe that subliminal advertising is practiced on a regular basis, and only one in twelve think it “almost never” happens. To protect themselves from the techniques they believe are being used against them, the advertising audience has adopted a stance of cynical suspicion.

To combat our increasing awareness and suspicion of demographic targeting, marketers have developed a more camouflaged form of categorization based on psychological profiles instead of race and age. Jim Schroer, the executive director of new marketing strategy at Ford explains his abandonment of broad-demographic targeting: “It’s smarter to think about emotions and attitudes, which all go under the term ‘psychographics’—those things that can transcend demographic groups.”4 Instead, he now appeals to what he calls “consumers’ images of themselves.”

Unlike broad demographics, the psychographic is developed using more narrowly structured qualitative-analysis techniques, like focus groups, in-depth interviews, and even home surveillance. Marketing analysts observe the behaviors of volunteer subjects, ask questions, and try to draw causal links between feelings, self-image, and purchases.

A company called Strategic Directions Group provides just such analysis of the human psyche. In their study of the car-buying habits of the “forty-plus baby boomers and their elders,” they sought to define the main psychological predilections that human beings in this age group have regarding car purchases. Although they began with a demographic subset of the overall population, their analysis led them to segment the group into psychographic types.....

Psychographic targeting is more effective than demographic targeting because it reaches for an individual customer more directly—like a fly fisherman who sets bait and jiggles his rod in a prescribed pattern for a particular kind of fish. It’s as if a marketing campaign has singled you out and recognizes your core values and aspirations, without having lumped you into a racial or economic stereotype....

If chemtrail subliminals are real, they are not about selling a specific product but rather an idea, that chemtrails are contrails and a result of increased aviation traffic.
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!