Chemtrail Subliminals

tinfoil by association
socrates
gadfly

Unread post 27 May 2007, 03:13 #1

From a 2003 thread called "Chemtrail Media Subliminals":

http://www.orbwar.com/imagery/miller-li ... -subli.jpg
What am I trying to point out? SUBLIMINALS you fool! To fill every sky with techno-clouds without it being consciously noticed requires a lot of subliminal influence from corp advertisers.

http://www.orbwar.com/imagery/chemtrail ... -small.jpg

I think whenever people talk about the subliminals, it is true. They want to gradually build this up, condition us. They are desperate to legalise. They are in over their heads. They can't go any farther without legalisation. They cannot seem to afford to conduct the aerosol operations with full accountability. They need the subliminals to fend people off. If the spraying continues to be so blatant, even the clueless will think wtf, that don't look right.

Not a subliminal, but a nice picture, do chemtrails have sulfur in them?

Canadian Rockies-Sulphur Ridge Summit
Jasper National Park
http://xemit.com/CanadianRockies/Rockie ... _Ridge.JPG
{photo credit: Bob Scott}

This next picture comes from The Chemtrail Smoking Gun - Proof of Global Geoengineering Projects
illustration and story by Bruce Conway
http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/smoking_gun.html

Hmmm. Barium and aluminum sprayed into the troposphere to influence the albedo or radiative forcing by both commercial and private planes. Why no mention of military/govt. aircraft?

There is deliberate spraying going on. But because it is covert, I doubt any commercial aircraft are involved at all. The commercial jet fuel did come up clean on that Discovery Channel show on "Chemical Trails". I think that the uv-b ray explanation makes more sense than the global warming theory for chemtrails. I hate to make it seem like an enigma, because that's what the disinfo bitches are into. Whatever all the "explanations" for the aerosol operations, they can't be good for the planet. "They" are obviously afraid of social and legal implications for whatever the fuck they are up to.

Saks 5th Avenue Using Chemtrails In Its Advertising
4-2 -1
I have noticed chemtrails in the background of numerous advertisements, television shows and media stories. Most are there because it is difficult to shoot outdoor scenes these days without capturing the ubiquitous lines in the sky. However, in the attached advertising photos, there is a blatant intent to highlight these anomalous images.

Notice the milky white look on this next one. Is this a chemtrail white-out subliminal?

http://dineshnm.blogs.com/photos/uncate ... cars_1.gif

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/u ... loseup.jpg

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/cars/intlposter.jpg

{on edit, this next one looks like a contrail from the engine exhaust. Chemtrail subliminals, if deliberately placed, are meant to blur the lines between chemtrails and contrails. This type of ad does that. Was this a deliberate chemtrail subliminal? Probably not, imho. I'm trying to keep it real.}

http://www.bariumblues.com/images/bluecrosstrails1.jpg

{on edit- I admit some of these aren't the best. I tried my best. This is a decent thread with some revealing information. I appreciate that this topic is one of the weakest links to proving the existence of chemtrails.}

http://spe.atdmt.com/b/NFNFXNFLXNFX/020 ... 8090_A.gif

{on edit- The following ads were found at a strange place called http://www.enterprisemission.com. I think it's run by a guy who used to do the Art Bell circuit. It's funny how a lot of these tinfoilers are connected. Strieber to Will Thomas to Rense. Tinoire is connected to Rivero and Madsen. The following is weather control subliminal gold.}

Microsoft Ad

http://www.rawstory.com/images/stock/capital.jpg

{This next one is a typical development in tv news backgrounds that most people have noticed.}

http://kxxv.images.worldnow.com/images/ ... anding.jpg

{Do planes makes clouds?}

http://kxxv.images.worldnow.com/ads/63099_AM.gif

{Let's go video golfing.}

http://www.cincinnati.com/freetime/game ... tw04_3.jpg

mtv.com/games

{Here's a classic.}

http://www.chemtrails911.com/archive_ph ... spirit.jpg

Over the Hedge
The following I found at http://herballure.com.

{on edit: That place was where one of the fake socrates stole my identity. It's tied into the WRH thread in the astroturfing section and with the Aubuchont and TOTO attacks on myself. It's a long story but can be figured out.}

{This last one is kinda scary. Sorry.}

Last edited by socrates on 10 Jul 2008, 03:14, edited 8 times in total.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 28 May 2007, 17:38 #3

Entropian Artifact wrote:The writer missed a truly "classic" example: the Grand Theft Auto video game series. Seems to me the entire thing was one huge predictive programming exercise - not to mention its unprecedented promotion in lengthy British TV ad slots at the time.

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0 ... ZZZZZZ.jpg

The "new normal" for blue skies is turning out to be blue-white.

Strange coloured skies are also part of the "new normal" skies.

Looking through the collection above it occurred to me that a "novice" might mistake the more subtle examples as evidence of nothing much at all other than our collective insanity!
Yes, precisely. Perhaps the subliminals are the bridge to arguing the same about the actual chemtrails. Those are contrails! You are seeing things! It's always looked like this! There's just more air traffic! You are suffering some kind of delusion! Nothing to see here folks, move along!
The Netflix ad is part of the blurring process which prevents many from seeing the truth. Yes, it could easily be a perfectly innocuous design. Indeed, it probably is - but that doesn't change its effect on your mind. You see?
I agree. What may be presented as chemtrail subliminals might just be a harmless new trend in the media. The subliminal types I think are most likely to be from "project mockingbird" productions are those from the news stations, like the one above. I see such images all over the cable news stations now, in the background.

The last week, I have noticed an increase in the early "spraying" while we are sleeping. I sincerely believe that those managing the project{s}, be it our own govts. or through NATO, these people are aware that we are aware. They do seem to realize that there is a grassroots outside of the internet that they cannot control. I actually want them to assault us with the chemtrails. Because if they do, then they will be facing certain social and legal consequences. The truth is on the side of the "chemmies". They can try to make it seem that we are members of some cult or religion, but again, it isn't too difficult to explain chemtrails to anyone new to them when they are being "sprayed" right in our faces.

It is not just about the chemtrails. It is about what they turn into. Sometimes, it is quite easy to see the chemtrails. Other times, one has to develop an eye for them, since they do not act like normal persistent contrails. It is the same with the subliminals. One needs to develop a sense for them. I think the most obvious ones are coming out of the cable news stations and corporate advertisements, movies, video games, etc.. With those, I don't think it is a stretch of the imagination to see how those involved with chemtrails could also have connections to mass media outlets.
Last edited by socrates on 10 Jul 2008, 03:29, edited 12 times in total.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 28 May 2007, 20:51 #5

Entropian Artifact wrote:I agree with much of what you say here, although I'm not sure the early morning spraying has much to do with any dawning consciousness on the part of the public. I do consider that from time to time but equally the controllers sometimes seem to show a casual disregard for what the public might think, eg spraying high and catching the sunlight when its already twilight on the ground.
I don't remember the date, but once I was driving, and a lot of it on open highways, over 100 miles, and there were thick lines after thick lines parallel to each other, just blanketing the whole sky. When the horizon would show up, I'd be thinking, this won't keep going right? But then they just kept appearing. It was as blatant as it could ever be and is the one event that wiped away any doubts I may have still had about the deliberate nature of this shit. It was as if they had 50-100 of their jets at work all over this area in New England.

Yeah, when I wrote maybe they are scared of being witnessed, that was just opinion. There are probably tons of factors, plus they have their super computers churning out the atmospheric numbers. I do think they hold back and do try to spray when the least amount of people are outside. That's how it feels to me.

Some days when its timed just right its like a load of neon tubes up there! And another time I saw a plane leave a huge white trail, which turned to jet black in an instant and lasted about six seconds, before returning to white again. I was in my local town centre at the time. It couldn't have been more blatant, although I must say I've never seen such a thing since. I stood there staring up to try and encourage others to the same, but it didn't work and within 20 seconds the effect had dispersed in any case. (That would have been carbon black, no?).
Most of the ones I've seen are like what Skywatch puts up at youtube. But I did see a black one a few weeks ago. There is also a link to carbon. I'm gonna go find that one, it is over at DebateBothSides.

Important Military links Admitting Involvement in Producing Fake Cloud Cover

Test Technology Symposium '97
"The Army After Next ­ How Will We Test?"
WEATHER MODIFICATION

Dr. Arnold Barnes
Phillips Lab/GPO
Hanscom Air Force Base, MA

{on the use of carbon}

I was over a friend's house. We saw a cloud turn green. The friend tried to get the camera but the colour faded by then.
The recent parliamentary questions (and in its own way the draft Kuchinich Bill) demonstrate that there's at least a chance that this can be dragged out into the open and exposed for what it is before they indoctrinate everyone fully with their carefully manufactured norms about "new types of cloud", "filtered sunshine" and all the rest of that nonsense.
It's nice to hear about Adrian Sanders of Torbay, England. I found out about that from google searching. You'd think "chemmies" at these major chemtrail boards would be blasting that type of info. The Kucinich thing is being turned into a "limited hangout", somehow "extra-terrestrial weapons" were on the draft list too. But funny how a real journalist from Ohio wrote that Kucinich was aware of chemtrails. The problem with the internet isn't that there isn't some good revealing solid evidence. The problem is when one has to link to shady websites who are the last vestiges of the story's existence.

That "debunkers" ignore information such as this about Kucinich from Columbus Alive and Mr. Fitrakis is to me proof that such people are low level astroturfers.

PS: In the PC version of at least one of the GTA games, the sky has tiny specks forming huge pencil-thin lines right across the entire horizon much of the time, none of which appear in the screenshots you have shown. If I remember I'll try to grab a screenshot next time I'm round at the house of my game addicted friend.
I don't see how anyone can deny them when they are in full operation. Has your friend seen chemtrails? Does he try not to think about it?

I am sure there are better images than the ones I have come up with. Anything you can find, anything you have such as photos and videos would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to invite good people to post.
Last edited by socrates on 10 Jul 2008, 03:39, edited 2 times in total.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 30 May 2007, 02:52 #6

There are different levels when it comes to chemtrail subliminals. Some are obvious right in our faces. Others are more difficult to see. There is a spectrum of possibilities.

"They" obviously want anyone who witnesses the operations to think they are just persistent contrails. Yes, of course they can spread out into white-outs. Skywatch at youtube? He's just filming regular aircraft. He must be right by a busy airport.

Now the one good thing about aerosol reports, is that if it's done by actual real people, they can write down an assortment of observations. In short, the political equation to chemtrails is getting a clear cut resolution on wtf is going on up there, every nook and cranny of it.

We are talking about complete fake overcasts being created by fast jets reported to have no markings and/or are military aircraft.

Now the low level shill side of this has to do with creating a nasty scripted debate between "believers" and "debunkers". Threads are not supposed to have any continuity. The low level shills are working overtime trying to instigate responses from the few real people who partake on these boards.

There is definitely an insidious social-psychological project in effect for "chemical trails." They want masses of people to accept their new concept of normal skies. Somehow they are selling that there is just more air traffic, or some turbine engine was added in many years ago.

So whether it's chemtrails in video games and children's movies, whether it's seen in the background of cable news shows, whether actual atmospheric obscuration is shown, there is this spectrum. All types of subliminals are being used to get people to ignore the skies, or to say to anyone asking about them, oh don't worry, that's water vapour from the planes. It's harmless.

It's definitely not harmless, or else all the programs would be out in the open.

Someone put up a great youtube video. The new normal is planes can turn a sky milky-white, silver, grey, yucky colours, I saw green once, for about five minutes.

But anyway, this video is the type of evidence one could use in order to show that there is some kind of insidious, underhanded program in place to brainwash people into thinking there's nothing strange about this.

Cingular/AT&T Chemtrail Cubliminal Commercial

The key is to photograph and get the altitudes and humidity, to nail them. It should be easy to prove that fast unmarked/ military jets are doing the "spraying". If a plane is at 20,000 ft. and the humidity is at 14%, then there should be no contrail. I forgive any people who haven't figured this out yet as truth. It hurts and is scary to be aware of it. But as the great philosopher may41970 said, "Fuck fear."
Last edited by socrates on 30 May 2007, 03:26, edited 4 times in total.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 30 May 2007, 03:03 #7

"Chemmies" have probable cause with all the witnesses, photographs, and videos. There is motive, as can be seen through reading geoengineering and military documents. I no longer fear saying that there is definitely something going on, and that it appears quite easy to prove. The Discovery Channel show on chemical trails at first told Peterson that they would capture a chemtrail plume. But for some reason, they cut that out of the show. They did test commercial jet fuel, which came out clean. The military refused to give them a sample of their jet fuel.

I doubt it is just about jet fuel. Are there pictures that show cleary the chemical trails are coming out of areas that make no sense? There must be stuff that is easy to prove. We need to figure out how to get legal action on this to radiatively force some accountability and disclosure.

The major chemtrail boards are awful. I think they are one of the main reasons we are still getting "sprayed." They are a collective subliminal for chemtrails are kooky, nothing to see here, move along.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 30 May 2007, 22:44 #8

Now this next one, if it is a subliminal for chemical trails, it is the subtle type.

{on edit: This is one of the worst ones I posted. Sorry.}

http://spe.atdmt.com/b/AAAVEAPPLIMS/Ame ... 50_001.jpg

I don't think it is a stretch of the imagination to believe there could be connections between those at corporate advertising firms and military/ private interests determined to leap social and legal implications in order to create the "new normal" for skies.
Last edited by socrates on 10 Jul 2008, 03:41, edited 1 time in total.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 01 Jun 2007, 21:45 #9

Chems more and more in media pictures

Here is another ad I found the other day. Notice how there are a few sick looking puffy clouds, but that around the sun and a bit out near the sick clouds are what appear to be the classic white-out conditions one sees, after the chemical trails have been given time to turn into the overcast muck.

Last edited by socrates on 10 Jul 2008, 03:59, edited 1 time in total.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 03 Jun 2007, 20:13 #10

Grand Theft Auto: Back To The Future

I'm not sure how the person was able to get the Marty McFly mobile cheat-coded into grand theft auto, but I selected this one to show how clouds in video games can be quite strange. In this one they are too long and skinny, almost as if they were created by aircraft.

From Over the Hedge:
{on edit- video no longer available. people with highspeed, all you have to do is search youtube, and you can find tons of these trails popping up in ads, games, news show backgrounds, etc.}

From a trailer for Cars:

{freeze the frame at 41-43 seconds. Did those "trails" really need to be there?}
{on edit again: sorry, this one is no longer available. I'm just here fixing the videos that didn't survive the conversion to the new forum software. socrates 8/31/08)

Chemtrails at new Yankee Stadium (Artist Depiction)