Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Chemtrails Over Taiwan

tinfoil by association

Chemtrails Over Taiwan

Unread postby deleted username » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:23 am

{with the threads merged, the adjusted view count is +1063}

{on edit} These are the two other related threads that got merged.

Taiwan Chemtrail Pictures

NatureisMad's Taiwan Chemtrail Thread

Also, Lophofo made this post on his HAARP thread backing may41970's contention that there are chemtrails in Taiwan. It's the last post on this page. I followed with another related post at the top of the next page.

{end of edit}

Here is a copy of the first post I ever made on the internet regarding chemtrails. I made it at Chemtrail Central, and I still stand by it 100%.

================

May 11, 2006

Hey all,

This is the first post I've ever made on one of these contrails boards. As I spend a lot of time on the net, I've been aware of the contrail conspiracy theories for at least two years.

I live in a small west-central Taiwanese township called "Yuanlin."

Only a few airports on this tiny island, but still - on the rare occasions that I would see a jet fly overhead, I would (ashamed to admit it) - breathe a small sigh of relief as a noticed either no contrail or one that would disappear in a minute or so.

It all changed on April 19, 2006 when I saw a fan shaped spread of at least five long, non-evaporating contrails spread across the sky directly over my town. I raced over to my friend who runs a video studio and we went onto the roof to take photos. They turned out ok, but I they don't hold a candle to the many photos on this and other sites. The only difference between his shots and all the others is that these were from TAIWAN.

My friend insisted they were freak clouds, not plane exhaust. Many people noticed. Mostly old folks though. I've lived in Taiwan over a decade and this is something we've never seen here before, From that day until May 5 (appx 6:00 pm) - my little countryside town was flooded with plane exhaust which didn't dissipate. Plane exhaust that turned into clouds and covered the sky.

The planes would appear at dawn, by the afternoon the sky would be completely covered with fake clouds. They would come again at sunset, just as the man-made clouds would be disippating.

Since the 5th, the skies has been crystal clear. I hope those contrails or whatever they are are gone for good.

The only news I could find that might (doubtfully) have anything to do with the plane fumes can be found here:

earthtimes.org/articles/show/6190.html

There is an early typhoon this year - just reported for the first time in the news yesterday - and I am embarassed to be wondering if it has anything to do with all those plane fumes. I guess that's all I have to say. I have photos - not great ones, but a few to confirm that the so-called "chemtrail" conspiracy has been witnessed in Taiwan.

may41970

PS - I don't believe in UFOs or Lochness or Bigfoot or God or Jesus or Easter Island. If this site wants to focus on the so-called chemtrails, it should take out the ********.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread10803.html
deleted username

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:51 pm

Hi may41970, thanks for the post. Here's the article you linked to. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is a connection between COSMIC and chemtrails in Taiwan.

Joint US-Taiwan weather watch mission in orbit
by Ravi Chopra

CALIFORNIA: Six weather satellites that were launched Friday evening reached their orbit approx. 800km above Earth, today. The joint US and Taiwanese mission is designed to last five years and will help both countries to better monitor climatic changes and track hurricanes.

As the 40in high, 70kg satellites settled into orbit, they separated to form a chain. Once into position, they will take about 2,500 measurements daily using a GPS radio receiver and a photometer. The data will be relayed back to Earth.

The joint effort costing about $100m is funded by institutes representing the American Institute in Taiwan and Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in the US. Taiwan has contributed about 80 percent of the cost.

These include the National Science Foundation in Arlington, Va. and the National Space Organization of Taiwan. The Colorado-based University Corporation for Atmospheric Research will be managing the mission.

The six-satellite cluster is expected to aid research and improve weather forecasting both in the US and Taiwan. A Taiwanese spokesperson said the mission would certainly help predict the path of typhoons as the satellites measure their wind strengths and rainfall amount. The satellites are also equipped to observe space weather and forewarn scientists about geomagnetic storms that are known to disrupt power grids and telecommunications networks.

In the US, the mission is called COSMIC, abbr. of Constellation Observing System for Meteorology, Ionosphere and Climate. In Taiwan, it is known as FORMOSAT-3.

Copyright © 2007 Respective Author

I've read that Croatia started chemtrailing the day after they became members of NATO. One idea I heard a year ago from someone is that chemtrails could be used to hide what is going on way way up there. But sorry, just what we need, another chemtrail theory. :lol:

You know the Croatian language right? Maybe someone could give us a translation.

{on edit- this next video has been translated and can be seen here.}

Chemtrails Croatia RTL-TV Report

Hey, we had either 7 or 8 guests at the same time a few days ago. FreeForums can't seem to make a decision with the stat meter. That was at around 4:40 a.m., meaning probably Europe/Asia and night owls on the West Coast.
Last edited by socrates on Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:30 am

Hey, the strangest thing is happening. It feels like what you felt when the WRH "unofficial" forum said no access. You were curious if it had anything to do with yourself.

I bet it is happening to everyone, but youtube isn't working on this comp. I keep getting redirected to uk.youtube.com with this message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at uk.youtube.com Port 80

Any link I have to youtube is taking me to uk.youtube. Does someone not want me to use youtube? Maybe I can ask the people at freeforums, see if they might know what this means. There's always something. :? 8)

What's it all mean, Basil?

update:
I can see the Croatian video again, but all the youtube addresses are still redirecting to uk.youtube for me. Maybe it's always redirected to uk.youtube for everyone, and I just hit a small period of time where youtube was down. Is youtube a British website? That's gotta be it, and then I just hit a patch where their servers were down for a tune-up, and I got a bit paranoid.

{off-topic: But as to the WRH "unofficial" forum, I do think they shut it down to do some scrubbing. You caught them on a bunch of that. Your thread in the other section is now over 600 views.}
socrates
gadfly

Recovered Posts!

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:53 pm

Posted by may41970 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:23 am:

Hi soc, The link I posted to in my original 2006 chemtails post isn't the same anymore. Back when I posted it, the link talked about the members of Cosmic as including the US Navy, US Air Force, NOAA, and so on. Since then, the article changed. It's been watered down.

That's the problem with the net. We're not writing on paper. All this stuff in computer world can disappear, reappear, get altered, change at any time. If you want, feel free to do your own research on "Cosmic" and see what you can come up with. Here's a new link I found via a quick search:

space.com/missionlaunches/060413_cosmic_prelaunch.html

As far as Yuanlin, Taiwan - we're still getting chemtrails nearly every day, but the spraying has gone down quite a lot in the last few weeks.

Weird thing today, though. Don't know if it means anything or not. At 1:30 pm (June 29) an extremely heavy, low black cloud came over the Yuanlin, from the NW. (an unuual direction for a storm to hit) Couldn't stop looking at it because it looked EXACTLY like the kind of cloud that can produce a funnel cloud. Real tight - just a couple km in diameter.

Sure enough, at about 1:40 pm - a funnel cloud started to form. Wide, "stovepipe" sort of thing. It spun in a clockwise direction, but retreated while still a couple hundred meters above the ground. Though I didn't get a photo, I've got two witnesses - my boss and another colleague.

Over 15 years in Yuanlin, and this is the first funnel cloud that I've ever seen of heard of - though one was reported down in Kaosiung a couple weeks ago -- another highly unusual event.

By the late afternoon, fake chemtrail clouds over Yuanlin were thick in the sky once again.

may41970

posted by socrates on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:06 pm:

may41970 wrote:
The link I posted to in my original 2006 chemtails post isn't the same anymore. Back when I posted it, the link talked about the members of Cosmic as including the US Navy, US Air Force, NOAA, and so on. Since then, the article changed. It's been watered down.

Hmmmm. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some scrubbing going on. Do you remember if it is the same article, but that it has been snipped clean of those nuggets you mention above? This seems to imply that there is a connection between chemtrails and COSMIC. From reading the scrubbed version, it would be a leap of faith to think there is a connection, but if you throw in the USAF, the US Navy, and other institutions, that leap is much easier to envision as a real possibility.

{the off-topic: I am able to access youtube again. I am thinking what happened to me last night was that youtube was down for maintenance, and that everyone was being redirected to the uk servers.}

That's the problem with the net. We're not writing on paper. All this stuff in computer world can disappear, reappear, get altered, change at any time. If you want, feel free to do your own research on "Cosmic" and see what you can come up with.

This is something definitely to keep in mind. This is why it is such a shame that the chemtrail boards are so compromised. Instead of us running around trying to find decent forums to help the cause, we could have been zooming in on lots of stuff, including the COSMIC program. We'd probably have a much better idea if it is related to the sky operations. The timing though seems to add up, just like with with morgellons, just like with Croatian chemtrails starting after they joined NATO.

As far as Yuanlin, Taiwan - we're still getting chemtrails nearly every day, but the spraying has gone down quite a lot in the last few weeks.

Weird thing today, though. Don't know if it means anything or not. At 1:30 pm (June 29) an extremely heavy, low black cloud came over the Yuanlin, from the NW. (an unuual direction for a storm to hit) Couldn't stop looking at it because it looked EXACTLY like the kind of cloud that can produce a funnel cloud. Real tight - just a couple km in diameter.

Sure enough, at about 1:40 pm - a funnel cloud started to form. Wide, "stovepipe" sort of thing. It spun in a clockwise direction, but retreated while still a couple hundred meters above the ground. Though I didn't get a photo, I've got two witnesses - my boss and another colleague.

Over 15 years in Yuanlin, and this is the first funnel cloud that I've ever seen of heard of - though one was reported down in Kaosiung a couple weeks ago -- another highly unusual event.

By the late afternoon, fake chemtrail clouds over Yuanlin were thick in the sky once again.

may41970

Maybe the COSMIC part of this does have to do with Frankensteinian attempts to knock down typhoons and other extreme weather events. You're in a part of the world which experiences those kinds of conditions.

Today it is cloudy here, but for some reason my eyes keep getting all watery. It doesn't make sense to me. I am thinking that if it is cloudy, then shouldn't one have less of a need for sunglasses? There are some funky looking clouds up there too. Some of it is discernible as coming from aircraft. Today I am feeling quite positive that this thing will be exposed. People need to look at this as a puzzle. The catch is that we are being herded into the ******** major forums, where we end up banging our heads on the wall and wondering wtf. So we need to basically crack the code, and find a way to work around the cointelpro-like sham setups that are meant to confuse and alienate.

posted by may41970 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:28 pm
Post subject: Yeah, the article is different

At the time I made the post at CTC, the article I linked to mentioned NASA, NOAA, Airforce, Navy and other military-sounding agencies. It's been edited since then.

The reason I have such an interest in COSMIC is because the first time I saw chemtrails in Taiwan was April 19, 2006. From that point on, nearly everyday, there were months of extremely heavy spraying. Perhaps the chemtrails had been here earlier, and I never noticed; but I had been aware of chemtrails reports in the States for maybe two years, and had kept a closer watch on the Taiwan sky. And before that April afternoon, I never saw a chemtrail.

After seeing chemtrails for the first time, I did some google searches and discovered that that Taiwan's COSMIC had started up only a couple days before Taiwan's chemtrails. Felt significant to me then, and still does. Maybe a coincidence, but it's a striking one.

April 14, 2006 - Project COSMIC gets launched
April 19, 2006 - Taiwan initiates massive and daily aerosol spraying

The Space.com article I linked to above is too technical for me to understand, but a couple parts caught my attention.

1) it got me wondering what "UCAR" is:
The array of spacecraft is rooted on a system design provided by the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR), based here. UCAR is a consortium of 69 universities focused on atmospheric and related sciences.

2) and see if you can find the coincidence here:
"I am very excited about the project. The planning for this started in the fall of 1997. Nine years have passed since then. I firmly believe that COSMIC will revolutionize atmospheric remote sensing for weather prediction, climate monitoring, and space weather forecasting.."

[-William Kuo
Director of UCAR COSMIC Office]

space.com/missionlaunches/060413_cosmic_prelaunch.html

And from another article, here's proof of considerable involvement by the US military. I keep wondering something. If COSMIC, largely paid for by Taiwan, is about weather forecasting - then why the hell is the US military so deeply involved?

Taiwan's National Science Council and National Space Organization provided over $80 million for the system. The U.S. National Science Foundation, lead agency for COSMIC science activities, and its partners provided the rest of the support. Major partners include NASA, NOAA, the U.S. Air Force Space Test Program, the Office of Naval Research, and the Department of Defense Space and Missile Systems Center's Rocket Systems Launch Program of the U.S. Air Force, which also provided logistical support.

ucar.edu/news/releases/2006/cosmic.shtml

I'll try to fill in the rest of the pieces that got lost.
May41970 made these observations at Gastronamus Cafe on Aug 8, 2006:

Sometimes I don't know if I'm being paranoid or clear. A few days after I made my first-ever post on CTC, I watched three low flying jets fly slowly DIRECTLY over my head. A fourth one was just to the outside. They were flying real slow and low. If I had a laser pointer and directed it straight up, it would have lit up three of them. Immediately after they flew over my head, they turned to the north and flew off.

I live in the countryside.

Last week, we experienced our first "sonic boom" EVER at about 8:00 in the morning, a day or two after I had posted here at gastronomes. A low-flying jet woke up the neighborhood. First time that's happened to me in my 13+ years in Taiwan.

Don't know if I'm being paranoid or not.

Still lots of chemtrails. The news today said that there are three, yes THREE, typhoons that have formed outside of Taiwan. Once again, that is a first for me in all the time that I've lived here. Three typhoons at one time? WTF?

Aug. 9 update:

As I look at the above post, I feel that I may have come across as being too hot-headed.

REGARDING MY GLOBAL WARMING COMMENTS:
Maybe I went too far. Truth is that I don't know anything about global warming; I've got no real idea what it is or how it relates to chemtrails. It's just that I've heard so many politicians, network news agencies, and even Nasa talk about the "global warming" threat....well, my instinct is that whenever these people try hard to sell something to the public, that it's a lie. Maybe statistically accurate, but not very scientific. I'll keep my mouth shut from now on this question until I know more. From this point, I'll write about something I do know about - and that's the chemtrails that I see over my head.

REGARDING JETS FLYING OVER OUR HOUSE
There's no int'l air traffic over Yuanlin, and until very recently - all the planes and genuine contrails I observed were always on an identical flight path, far west of the township. It's quite possible that chemtrails have existed longer than I think; but it was only after the advent of COSMIC... the massive joint program between Taiwan and the US to "improve weather forecasting" that I started noticing Taiwanese chemtrails.

nsf.gov/news

(Why the "U.S. Air Force Space Test Program, the Office of Naval Research, and the Department of Defense Space and Missile Systems Center's Rocket Systems Launch Program of the U.S. Air Force" are interested in forecasting Taiwan's weather -- your guess is as good as mine.)

The 4 jets flying over our home in formation were small military planes. The more recent sonic boom, I assume, was also from a military jet. There are loads of military bases parked on this tiny island. Just don't remember seeing so many fighters HERE. As far as I know, I'm the only person in Taiwan posting about the advent of chemtrails in this country - so maybe it's not too insane to think that I pissed somebody off and that some fascist at the American Institute in Taiwan made a request to send some planes my way to make me feel a little concerned.

But even in the case that those planes over our house were a freak coincidence, obviously my posting about them makes me sound like another nut. Either way, I lose. All I can tell you is that I now see loads of chemtrails here; and I didn't see them before. I see loads of planes all the time now; and I didn't see them before.

TONIGHT'S EVENING SKY:
Lots of clear blue, and no blatant trails. But still, it was very strange. In the forefront were lots "fishscale" clouds. Perpendicular to them was a spread of straight "lines" that reminded me of an open Chinese fan. I"ve not seen/noticed this style before. The "fan" was perpendicular to the fishscales. Temps were fairly cool.

So what happened was the honest mistake of confusing your post at CTC with the one at Gastro. The article you linked to at Gastro does make note of the US military involvement. The more I think about it, my opinion is that COSMIC does have to do with chemtrails.

National Science Foundation

Press Release 06-061
U.S.-Taiwan Constellation of Satellites Launched

Will track hurricanes, monitor climate change and accelerate space weather research

We have liftoff. COSMIC satellites will take to the atmosphere this week.
Credit: University Corporation for Atmospheric Research/National Center for Atmospheric Research

April 12, 2006

A globe-spanning constellation of six satellites expected to improve weather forecasts, monitor climate change, and enhance space weather research will head into orbit on Fri. April 14, 2006. Barring delays, a Minotaur rocket is scheduled to launch the array at 5:10 p.m. Pacific time from Vandenberg Air Force Base on the central Calif. coast.

The low-orbiting satellites will be the first to provide atmospheric data daily in real time over thousands of points on Earth for both research and operational weather forecasting. The satellites will measure the bending of radio signals from the U.S. Global Positioning System (GPS) as the signals pass through Earth's atmosphere.

Called COSMIC (Constellation Observing System for Meteorology, Ionosphere and Climate) in the United States and FORMOSAT-3 in Taiwan, the $100 million satellite network is the product of an agreement between the American Institute in Taiwan and the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in the United States. The array is based on a system design provided by the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR).

Temperature and water vapor profiles derived from the GPS data will help meteorologists observe, research, and forecast hurricanes, typhoons, and other storm patterns over the oceans and improve many areas of weather prediction. The stability, consistency, and accuracy of the measurements will provide critical new information to scientists quantifying long-term climate change trends, say atmospheric scientists.

COSMIC's measurements also will improve analysis and forecasting of space weather--the geomagnetic storms that can interrupt sensitive satellite and communications systems and affect power grids on the ground.

"The satellites will convert GPS measurements into a precise worldwide set of weather, climate, and space weather data," said Jay Fein, program director in the U.S. National Science Foundation's Division of Atmospheric Sciences, which funded COSMIC. "The resulting new information will have a tremendous impact on geosciences research and weather prediction, and will be an important contribution to global Earth observations."

COSMIC relies on a technology known as radio occultation. Just as the water molecules in a glass change the path of visible light waves, molecules in the air bend GPS radio signals as they pass through the atmosphere. By measuring the amount of this bending, scientists can determine underlying atmospheric conditions, such as air density, temperature and moisture, and electron density.

"This is the first time the technique of radio occultation has been used on a large scale in real time to provide nearly continuous measurements of worldwide atmospheric conditions at all altitudes," said William Kuo, director of the UCAR COSMIC office.

While several single-satellite systems have used GPS signals experimentally over the past decade, COSMIC's unique six-satellite array is the first to provide the high-density global coverage required for both research and operational forecasting.

"Centers around the world will have access to this new information for both research and operational forecasting," said UCAR president Richard Anthes. "User-friendly versions of the data will enable those with less sophisticated systems to benefit as well."

Orbiting at an altitude of 500 miles (800 kilometers), COSMIC satellites will take approximately 2,500 measurements every 24 hours in a nearly uniform distribution around the globe. The system will provide novel and independent data over vast stretches of the oceans where there are no weather balloon observations. The data's high vertical resolution will complement the high horizontal resolution of other weather satellite measurements.

Because the satellites' radio signals pierce thick cloud cover and precipitation, weather conditions will not interfere with data gathering, as is often the case for remote sensing platforms. The satellites will not need to be recalibrated and the instruments' accuracy and sensitivity will not change during the five-year mission--common problems with Earth-observing satellites over their lifetime. The data will be available to researchers and forecasters within a few hours of the observations.

"The COSMIC mission would not have been possible without the broad support of U.S. sponsors and the partnership with Taiwan," says Fein.

Taiwan's National Science Council and National Space Organization provided more than $80 million for the system. The U.S. National Science Foundation, lead agency for COSMIC science activities, and its partners provided the rest of the support. Major partners include NASA, NOAA, the U.S. Air Force Space Test Program, the Office of Naval Research, and the Department of Defense Space and Missile Systems Center's Rocket Systems Launch Program of the U.S. Air Force, which provided logistical support.

-NSF-

One of the lost posts I made linked to Italian "chemmies" claiming that Hiaper aircraft developed by UCAR had been identified as being involved with the aerosol operations. Heres the video they made.

If the above is true, then you may41970, a common nobody like me, have stumbled on to the truth about chemtrails and COSMIC. The UCAR Hiaper aircraft. Hmmm.

I personally am sick of the spraying. It gets difficult to breathe. I hear there is an asthma epidemic. That has to be from the chemical trails. Increases in alzheimer's disease? Chemtrails again?

Thanks for sharing your story may41970. We chemmies have lucked out having a friend in Taiwan who speaks both English and Chemtrailese. I just made up that word. 8)
socrates
gadfly

Taiwan chemtrails

Unread postby NatureisMad » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:57 am

Hey may41970,

You have said, over at Chemtroll Central, that chemtrails officially hit Taiwan in full swing in 2006. And that it was the first year you have noticed them in your 10 years there.

I ask you: Maybe they have been there since spraying really fully commenced (mid/late 90's) but you just happened to awake to their existence that year? What do you think? Have the methods of emination of the chemtrails changed at all recently, do you think? Also, may I ask, does the 41970 stand for anything?

O.K. take it easy, dude.

N.I.M.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 pm

Sorry to stick my paws into this one. May 4th, 1970 is the date of the Kent State Massacre.

One suggestion I have for a post like this, is if you don't get a response, it might be because the data at this place has increased substantially lately. What I do is send a pm to the poster just asking them if they could check out the specific thread.

But I see your point, N.I.M.. This has been going on for about ten years. So, many people, otherwise sincere and honest, are walking around thinking this is all normal, until "nutjobs" like ourselves points out the anomalies.
socrates
gadfly

Hi NatureisMad

Unread postby may41970 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:40 pm

I ask you: Maybe they have been there since spraying really fully commenced (mid/late 90's) but you just happened to awake to their existence that year? What do you think?

Good question, and it's something that I wonder about too. Very possible that you're right.

My perspective is a little different than some others, though, because I had been aware of the concept of American chemtrails for around two years before I had ever seen them here. And in that time, I never saw anything that looked like a chemtrail - even contrails were extremely rare to see over my town. I had a two-year window of opportunity for watching the sky for chemtrails, but never saw them prior to April 2006. It would be great if someone else in Taiwan could comment, doesn't seem that anyone is. Do a google search on "taiwan chemtrails" and my posts are pretty much the only relevant thing that turns up - at least last time I checked.

Sorry, but that's the best I can do for your question. You make a good point, though.

(edit - I just did a google search on "chemtrails taiwan" and didn't see any of my posts, or much of anything else worth reading. Mainly ******** links)

Have the methods of emination of the chemtrails changed at all recently, do you think?

Yes, I do. This is a very interesting question, and if it's okay with you, maybe we can start a new thread on it up in the chemtrails section. I have a lot to say on that, and I wonder if others do too.

Take it easy

may

ps - I hope my post/rant from last night doesn't scare you off. Hope I didn't sound too harsh.
may41970

taiwan chemtrails & may41970

Unread postby NatureisMad » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:11 am

Hey, there, may41970,
Thanks for the answer. Yes, maybe we could move this thread into a different section? This deals with chemtrails, not the "everything else" category.

by may41970
My perspective is a little different than some others, though, because I had been aware of the concept of American chemtrails for around two years before I had ever seen them here. And in that time, I never saw anything that looked like a chemtrail - even contrails were extremely rare to see over my town. I had a two-year window of opportunity for watching the sky for chemtrails, but never saw them prior to April 2006. It would be great if someone else in Taiwan could comment, doesn't seem that anyone is. Do a google search on "taiwan chemtrails" and my posts are pretty much the only relevant thing that turns up - at least last time I checked

Oh, I see. So, you were aware of the spraying (in the U.S.A. at least) for two years before noticing them in Taiwan. You must have been shocked & absolutely horrified when first observing them being sprayed over your skies.
Yeah, you are right, the search engines are all screwed up. And monopolized, I'm guessing. No, I hardly utilize the "search engines" anymore. This whole internet thing is totally skewed. I know this now. We all do. This forum has exposed it & shown it to be so. Only thing left for the true readers is to decipher & decide for themselves what it is they are reading here in this cyberspace.

on the changing of the emination of the chemtrails recently:

by may41970,
Yes, I do. This is a very interesting question, and if it's okay with you, maybe we can start a new thread on it up in the chemtrails section. I have a lot to say on that, and I wonder if others do too.

Oh, I know I have seen the methods of their emination change over the years. Especially in the last 1 to 11/2 years.

The 41970 portion of your screenname question? It's the Kent State Massacre date? O.k. no need to answer if you do not want to/if it's personal/etc. I've just wondered.

by may41970,

I hope my post/rant from last night doesn't scare you off. Hope I didn't sound too harsh.

No sweat. This is undoubtedly a subject that can send even the most rational, even-keeled of people into a pissed off frenzy. It does this to me sometimes. I used to make posts at CTC when I was all fired up. Now, I just don't even get on the freaking computer, period. Plus, it's one way of knowing that you are for real.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Hi NiM, here's my belated reply

Unread postby may41970 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:28 am

So you were aware of the spraying (in the U.S.A. at least) for two years before noticing them in Taiwan.

I was aware of the conspiracy theory of chemtrails for at least two years before first seeing them. I was aware of all kinds of conspiracy theories. I was aware of the strange photos of tic-tac-toe skies posted around the net; I was aware of Carnicom's boring, questionable, and hugely depressing film about chemtrails that was accessible for paying members of Alex Jones. (Yeah, I used to pay that fool Jones money to learn his version of the truth) I'm not a conspiracy guy. I'm an athiest; I don't believe in et's or lochness or nostradamus or god or yahweh or noah or crop circles or nostradamus. But still the chemtrail photos I saw left a deeper impression on me than the other conspiracy **** flooding the net. Cause there were so many chemtrail shots, and they looked so freaking strange. And real.

You must have been shocked & absolutely horrified when first observing them being sprayed over your skies.

No, not shocked at all. I had sort of been waiting/expecting them, I think. Mostly I felt depressed. And angry (furious) at my wife. Her original blindness to chemtrails turned out to be a lie, as she eventually admitted recognizing them during a high-octane argument we had. She'd just rather not have to see them or think about them. Like most people. Life is hard enough without realizing that someone is fucking up the last iota of nature that's accessible to everyone on earth. That's MY SKY. You can read about America's murders of hundreds of thousands of children; about poisoning the air with DU - but you don't see that stuff.

But you see chemtrails. The worst part is like what you said, NiM, when you asked your friend to look at the sky and she had no comment. I know that feeling very well. Why aren't billions up in arms about this ****?

may41970
Last edited by may41970 on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
may41970

Unread postby Don Smith » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:52 pm

"Why aren't billions up in arms about this ****?"
An interesting article about selective memory can be found at
winterpatriot.blogspot.com
Scroll down to "myths".
Don Smith

Next

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!