Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Chemtrails Proven the Result of Deliberate Activity

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Chemtrails Proven the Result of Deliberate Activity

Unread postby socrates » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:02 pm

For some reason the Chatham, Massachusetts atmospheric soundings haven't been available of late. Today we got absolutely blitzed with chemtrails resulting in a complete white-out. So when I checked the Wyoming based web page and noticed the soundings were available again, I was curious to see what they were for today at noon. In short, if this white-out was the result of commercial aircraft, then the laws of physics no longer apply.

Todays weather forecast from the Boston Globe website called for sunny and hot. The early evening forecast is for intermittent clouds. What is out there right now is a totally saturated white-out.

I was on the road today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. driving from Southeastern Massachusetts up to Northern Massschusetts near the New Hampshire border. Today was not sunny because of one reason, trails coming out of aircraft. They were at it all day long. To repeat, it was not sunny out today, because of aircraft.

How can we know for sure that these weren't commercial jets? One word. NASA.

This is from their student web page on contrails and persistent contrails:

Now here are the readings from Chatham, Massachusetts.

I believe that the white-outs are being done to block uv-b rays. There seems to be no other explanation. But this is not something you will hear about too much at the rigged chemtrail forums. There was one hoax from years back called The Shield. That did talk about the ozone holes. But that was also a hoax put together by username David Stewart and promoted by disinformation kook, Wayne Hall. I have posted a factoid on a number of occasions written up by Paul Crutzen and another dude whose name I forget. The regular readers of this website know what I'm talking about. It's too hot here right now for me to go looking for it. Plus, the Celtics pregame is almost on. But in short, ozone in the troposphere is more efficient at attenuating the effects of uv-b radiation than that found in the stratosphere. Chemtrails are not for global warming. They are too low. All the global warming geoengineering plans put forth by nutjob scientists is for dispersals of materials into the stratosphere. The chemtrails are simply too low to effectively bounce heat back into space. In addition, the crap they dispersed today is now trapping in the day's heat. But if one were to consider the ozone holes, if they see how today we were warned about a high uv-b ray index, add in the fact that today's activities defied the laws of physics, I believe we can conclude that not only are chemtrail white-outs deliberate activity, but their chief purpose is to block out uv-b radiation. What a sick world we live in where the scumbags in power believe they can do whatever they want to without any accountability nor consulting with the public. This is not democracy. This is fascism.

I've looked over the chart with the numbers. While it seems to have been cold enough for contrails to form, there was simply not enough humidity to account for what happened today.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Chemtrails Proven the Result of Deliberate Activity

Unread postby socrates » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:43 pm

There's a long thread here called NASA's Big Bluff Called, They're Chemtrails not Contrails. That was a play on Minnis' NASA page chock full of ridicule for chemmies. I suggest folks check it out. Here is what the newbies and fence-sitters need to realise. Patrick Minnis used to write at a disinformation website called Chemtrail Central. He confirmed this in an email. He didn't put in his signature that he was Patrick Minnis. He was simply a run of the mill blowhard feasting off of useful idiots and planted fakes. It then turned out that Mark Steadham, the owner of CTC, works or used to work for NASA. He never admitted to it. I found that nugget out at some other obscure forum he runs. The key to cybersleuthing is that mistakes are made, and people can get busted.

When it first became apparent that white-out conditions were being deliberately produced, there used to be far more action on the internet for this topic. When the few of us arrived on the scene in 2006, we had already missed the party. What was left was global warming denial, cries of mind control and depopulation, links to rightwing disinfo websites like Jeff Rense and Cliff Carnicom. It was an insular, scripted pile of trash foisted on an unsuspecting public.

Now fast forward to 2009. It is now apparent to anyone who spends any time at all on the net that it is rigged. Anyone who exhibits independent though is marginalised and ridiculed. The ones who seem to never get banned are the tinfoilers. I was banned from Democratic Underground in early 2007 simply because I was able to provide rational theories for what is the obvious. My theoires have not changed one bit. They have simply been tightened. The one thing I did figure out in time was that chemtrails have nothing to do with fighting global warming. That came with reflecting on the cockamamie geoengineering ideas.

The thing about NASA and debunkers is all they have left is ad hominem ridicule. They say look at the idiots. Or look at the madman screaming on the corner. If someone can eloquently argue the truth about chemtrails, they are banned. It is that simple. The ones who aren't either do not have a clue, for example, by regurgitating the Kucinich bill draft from many years ago, or they talk up orgone or they simply do not provide the best arguments of what is so obvious.

Relative humidity is vital to the existence of persistent contrails. Persistent contrails are supposed to be very rare. Thus, the goal posts keep being moved. People like Minnis say the radiosonde readings are skewed and give too dry a reading. Well, how skewed can they be to go from 20-25% up to the 60-70% that is needed for persistent contrails?

It comes down to water molecules. The exhaust latches on to the molecules and create artifical cirrus. They usually last only a few seconds to a few minutes. So how does one explain today's situation? They can't. All they can do is call us idiots for articulating the obvious.

http://ams.confex.com/ams/pdfpapers/80850.pdf

RELATING SATELLITE-BASED CONTRAIL DETECTION TO NWA OUTPUT
David P. Duda
Hampton University, Hampton, VA 23668
Rabindra Palikonda
AS&M, Inc., Hampton, VA 23681
Patrick Minnis
Atmospheric Sciences, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, VA 23681

4. DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSIONS

The results in Table 1 show that (as expected) relative humidity is the most important factor determining whether contrails are short-lived or persistent. Although most surface observations of contrails occur in clear or partly cloudy skies, the UTH observed when persistent contrails form is typically much higher than the average humidities observed under partly cloudy conditions, or when only short-lived contrails are reported. The RHI values reported when spreading contrails are observed are slightly larger than when non-spreading contrails are reported, suggesting that humidity is one factor influencing the formation of spreading contrails....

Although vertical wind shear is the primary mechanism responsible for the contrail spreading, it appears to be less important in determining whether contrails will spread than other factors. It is likely that sufficient UTH and atmospheric instability is necessary to make the contrails deep enough and long-lived so that the wind shear can spread the clouds. Another result of this comparison is that simple humidity thresholds in the numerical whether analyses may be appropriate for determining where cirrus is likely to form. The prognosis of contrails from relative humidity analyses is complicated by the occasional lack of contrail formation when UTH is high. This may be the result of cirrus clouds competing with contrails for atmospheric moisture and obscuring the detection of any contrails that formed....

The bottom line is that NASA admits that relative humidity is a crucial factor in whether contrails persist. In no way, shape or form were the necessary conditions available today for how the sky got perverted. Instead of sunny skies, by the early afternoon the skies were full of fake cirrus aviaticus having nothing to do with commercial aircraft. And then at no point did intermittent clouds arrived. It all turned into a milky-white overcast.

I demand an investigation into this. How skewed could the humidity readings have been to account for this ********? The ptb's behind this project are not fooling as many people as they think they are. I bet people in positions of power are finding out the truth trough this website and with their own objective research and observations. I think I'll shoot off some emails when I get the chance and see if anyone can explain why the skies were whited-out today based on the humidity readings. To repeat, HOW SKEWED CAN THOSE BALLOON READINGS BE TO ACCOUNT FOR WHAT TOOK PLACE?
socrates
gadfly

Re: New Letter Sent to Patrick Minnis

Unread postby socrates » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 am

We are getting our asses slammed with chemtrails on a near daily basis lately. I just sent the following email to Patrick Minnis.

Hello Patrick,

You say the radiosonde readings are inaccurate, but how off can they be? We are getting these outbreaks on a near daily basis of late. Twice I checked the readings, and they were at 20%.

When do intermittent clouds look like white haze?

Sir, are you so set on being correct, that you will say anything to justify your ideas that "chemtrails" are contrails?

Isn't there a big problem with the ozone holes? Maybe there is a program in place under the auspices of national security in which synthetic sunscreens are being created? I realise that geoengineering based on dispersals into the sky are meant for much higher up than where these white-outs are taking place. Can you at least open yourself up to the possiblity that something is going on that you are unaware of?

Could the crazy internet writings on "chemtrails" been some form of strawman approach to cover up a clandestine program to block out harmful uv-b rays?

Sincerely, a concerned citizen
socrates
gadfly

Re: Readings Now Not Even Available? WTF?

Unread postby socrates » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:48 am

Look, this isn't rocket science to realise the numbers aren't adding up. And even if they did, it could be an indication that dispersals are more likely to occur, when there is this strawman argument that increased air traffic and weather conditions result in "contrail outbreaks." But based on NASA scientist's own words above, we know that relative humidity is a crucial factor. So when we can find out that RH was around 20% when we witness chemtrailing, there is no longer any wiggle room. That proves that chemtrails are the result of deliberate dispersals having nothing to do with commercial aircraft.

Here is the link to the weather station readings, so you can play along at home.

http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/sounding.html
{1 meter = 3.2808399 feet}

Yesterday's readings are there for Chatham, Massachusetts. The humidity simply did not exist to account for what was observed. And to repeat, even if they were, that wouldn't prove that chemtrails are contrails. The white-outs have only been observed in big chunks since around 1999. No one was talking about chemtrails until around that time period. Then all the stinking convolution showed up.

There's your proof!

Now, this is where it's getting a bit fishy. There was a time when Chatham, Massachusetts wasn't even showing up. Then the other day, I saw that it was available again. However, today I notice that the humidity readings are being whited-out!

Seriously, wtf???

And check out where the white-outs start, at approximately 34,000 feet. Hmmm.

Watch out for those crows, Mr. Strawman.

socrates
gadfly

Re: Got Contradiction?

Unread postby socrates » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 pm

How can it be both mostly sunny and cloudy?

Maybe the truth is that when the uv-b index reading is high, expect chemtrails?

But then again, according to a certain prolific chemmie, I am a sock puppet of the historic debunker Jay Reynolds.

http://debatebothsides.com/showpost.php?p=1073627&postcount=131

There, that takes care of that MORE USELESS than a Right WingNut Neo-Con Artist Republican, Reptile *******. Image

He had his chance, now joins the ranks of the Onion Farmer and his sockpuppets, Jeffie Boy and may41970, gee, with such commonality they could all be the same IDIOT,...Image....A-What?

Of course, that's the same person who claims to be able to wipe out small clouds using his own mind, and who got busted speaking of chemtrail bs and chemtrail crowds.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Crystal Rose » Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 am

Dear Socrates,

What you say makes a lot of sense to me, even tho I am not a scientific person, but a very logical person. What you're saying makes logical sense to me. Kind of like 1+ 1 = 2 kind of thing.

I have a couple (or three) questions:

1.) Isn't what they're doing going to now BLOCK HEAT INSIDE and therefore warm us up even more? I wonder if "they've" even thought this thru, or is it the lesser of the two evils, so to speak. Just curious what your thought are on this.

2.) I wonder why they would be putting a giant "X" right over the L.A. Airport time and time and time again. Just tweaks my curiosity.

3.) I'm still having trouble, also, with us ("the people") not having been consulted, and that it's such a massive operation and such a massive cover-up. It's not to say that I don't understand perhaps why (we weren't consulted or asked or informed), it's just that it goes against my grain.

Thanks for all you do,

Crystal
Crystal Rose
tinfoil free

Unread postby socrates » Wed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Crystal Rose wrote:Dear Socrates,

What you say makes a lot of sense to me, even tho I am not a scientific person, but a very logical person. What you're saying makes logical sense to me. Kind of like 1+ 1 = 2 kind of thing.

I have a couple (or three) questions:

Hi Crystal Rose,

Thanks for your posts. I'm not a science person either. I used to dread landing on that topic for trivial pursuit. But this is how I see it. Part of the reason these buggers get away with it is due to what is referred to as the evoking of authority. This goes beyond chemtrails. This specific topic, of course, is what originally brought us together back in 2006 at CTC. Yet in general, no matter what the subject, there are always gonna be authoritarian types. I'm not trying to get philosophical on ya, but just saying, that if you have the time, this isn't rocket science. There is also a limited amount of stuff we need to understand. There is a fairly decent thread I put together in this forum section called Geoengineering and Hard Science Made Easy. There are a lot of articles and links. That could be a good start to get a feel for the sign o'the times. I truly did dive into this topic with a lot of energy and passion. I kind of got sidetracked dealing with the crazy disinformation. I will do my best to answer your questions from my perspective.

1.) Isn't what they're doing going to now BLOCK HEAT INSIDE and therefore warm us up even more? I wonder if "they've" even thought this thru, or is it the lesser of the two evils, so to speak. Just curious what your thoughts are on this.

The sane theories for chemtrails have centered around global warming. We see the trails are being deliberately planted. Above, one can see that there wasn't the sufficient humidity to account for what was observed in late April. That's basic science. Now granted, I have tried this before, and each time I noticed a bit of wiggle room. I haven't tried this all that often, checking out the Wyoming radiosonde {upper atmospheric} readings.

There is gonna be some warming, there's gonna be some cooling. The problems with global warming are gonna be with storms, with flooding, basically an increase in severe weather. If you look at all the geoengineering ideas for offsetting global warming, they are for much higher up than the trails we are witnessing. And this is where it gets strange from my viewpoint. The historic debate between the so-called leading debunkers and believers has centered around chemtrails being for geoengineering. But the debate has been so goofy, so over-the-top, that I swear to fricken God, it seems to have been scripted.

You might want to check through that thread I mentioned. There are a lot of goodies in there. I'll explain a few for you. When 9/11 happened, the airplanes were shut down. There was a noticeable increase in temperature. Thus, in a way, the aircraft pollution was somewhat blocking out the sun and adding a bit of relief. However, that stuff is not high enough to reflect the radiation back into space. Plus, we are not talking here about the chemtrails, just normal aviation pollution to go along with other forms of industrial emissions. You see, long term, those planes are producing more greenhouse gas. This is where the geoengineering ideas come into play. Those are for the stratosphere, way high up. The trails we see are much lower.

The Mount Pinatubo eruption cooled off the earth. Sulfur particles were spewed way up into the stratosphere, way above where chemtrails are. The higher up the particulates, the longer they will remain aloft.

Another idea I have is that perhaps the geoengineering is already under way, and that the white-outs in the troposphere block out view of that.

Finally, I lean towards the uv-b ray theory, because the objective appears to white-out the sun. In mornings, I'll see the crap to the East with blue skies to the West. During the day, I'll see the dispersals towards the West, while the other direction will be clear. Perhaps when it is a mostly sunny day, you can observe whether what I am saying is true more often than not. The big problem is we simply cannot afford to look at the sun. When I've been careful and blocked it with my hand or with an eave/side of a building etc., I have seen some funky trails being plopped down. I'm talking strange degreed turns. Also, there is this dude named Paul Crutzen who is well known for his research into the ozone layer and its depletion. He has said that ozone in the troposphere is more efficient at attenuating the harmful effects of uv-b radiation than that found in the stratosphere.

So picture how basic cloud science works, how particles need humidity to latch onto and stay aloft. Then one can see how high humidity atmospheric conditions can help the chemtrailers create white-outs. This explains how forecasts calling for intermittent clouds often becomes a homogenous white haze.

I am no big fan of CTC, in fact I despise it for being a disinformation website, but I found the following photo by DutchTrails to be a very revealing one. This is the kind of sky newbies and fence-sitters should keep an eye out for. This is what the trails turn into when dispersed on clear blue sky days. Chemtrails are not necessarily about how they first appear, although often that can also be revealing. It is mostly about what they turn into that really matters.

2.) I wonder why they would be putting a giant "X" right over the L.A. Airport time and time and time again. Just tweaks my curiosity.

Debunkers will say those are commercial aircraft contrails from planes going different routes. Not sure if this helps, but once I noticed chemtrailing going on near Logan Airport. But when I looked closer, it seemed like the aircraft were trying to give the illusion that they had business to do with Logan. The whole scam predicates on the illusion that chemtrails are contrails and the result of increased air traffic. Most of the times I see chemtrailing, it'll seem like the planes couldn't possibly have come from an airport while being nowhere near cruising altitude. And that's another thing. Not only is there a need for a high relative humidity of approximately 60-70%, there needs to be a certain elevation where it is cold enough for the formation of "persistent contrails." It can be tough to put into words, but it's like I said before. The chemtrails appear completely deliberate. There are funky sharp angles often taking place. I'll see a lot of activity towards the direction of the sun with nothing going on in the other parts of the sky. I've been 99% sure in my thinking for a long time that chemtrails are deliberate, that not all aircraft are involved. To finally catch them in action when the relative humidity levels have been so low, in that 20-25% range, has brought me to 100% certainty that chemtrails are real.

3.) I'm still having trouble, also, with us ("the people") not having been consulted, and that it's such a massive operation and such a massive cover-up. It's not to say that I don't understand perhaps why (we weren't consulted or asked or informed), it's just that it goes against my grain.

Yes, I've stolen your line on occasions, albeit often citing yourself, that we have not been consulted. The chemtrailing is but one issue in which we the people have not been involved in the decision making process. That goes against the America the Beautiful we were taught about as children. Even though I've posted this song before, you have inspired me to do so once again.

This is not America

Thanks for all you do,

Crystal

You too. It takes courage to speak out on this topic, despite all the nonsense being spread to make us appear kooky. Don't be a stranger. Perhaps this ghost town of a forum will rise from the ashes yet again. Peace.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Crystal Rose » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Dearest Socrates,

Wow. That's all I can say at this point. I will certainly do the reading that you suggested.

Your post is amazing. Thank you so much for that explanation. It all makes a lot of sense the way you explain it.

I've seen those skies (like the one in the picture you posted) so many times, I can't count. I have been able to, over time, tell the difference between a CT'd sky and a "normal" one. In fact, there doesn't really appear to be that many "normal" clouds anymore. When you watch enough, you see things. It's just a simple matter of observing, which is what I want to say to any lurkers. Please just look up. Please. Please just watch and observe.

In the meantime, today was a HEAVY chemtrail day here in L.A. I could see the trails all over the sky, but now that you mention it, they were more toward the East earlier in the day. I was in a spot where I could see pretty far.

The whole sky is not really a white-out yet, but if you look straight up, it's definitely NOT blue sky. We've had so much fog most of the day for the last week, and very little "sun", but mostly the sun is blocked even when it "comes out."

Today, we were bombarded, but this was the first day I could actually see the sky because there was more visibility than there has been this last week.

Thanks so much for all your information, and I will digest it and respond again to your wonderful post (above).

Peace right back at ya,

crystal
Crystal Rose
tinfoil free

Unread postby Isard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi readers and posters,

Here in Montevideo the sky is completely filled with artificial aerosols.
Chemtrailing is not visible, I guess they spray over the sea, or maybe over Argentinean territory (I saw some clear trails last month in satellite pictures). But looking satellite pics, HAARP like (ELF/VLF effects) are very clear.

I look now through the window and all I see is artificial clouds, and a sky which SHOULD be blue (of course it is much clearer than in Europe). Also, they are blocking every storm front before it reaches our region.

I have sent an open letter to some media, and it was published last week in one of the main weekly papers.
That was good news to me.

I will keep posting.

Isard
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanks CR and Isard for the posts. Today in Southeastern Massachusetts provides us with more clear cut evidence that trails are being deliberately produced. While I have argued that chemtrails appear to be to block out uv-b rays, I also see how they could be used to dilute weather systems. The stuff works off of humidity. Many reports have shown that chemtrailing often appears to knock down rain amount. Remember Gel Tech solutions and their dyn-o-gel? I think chemtrails act like a sponge. If there is low humidity and no puffy clouds, then the chemtrailing can be brutal in regards to volume. When there is humidity and clouds to work with, then it is easier for the ptb's to create the synthetic haze. Perhaps one can look at this as killing two birds with one stone. The materials can be used to create a sunblock. They can also be used to chop down the ferocity of incoming weather systems. Of course, none of us are being consulted. That is not democratic. Now we hear that Obama's science advisor is putting geoengineering on the table. We have been correct all along.

US Weather Station Soundings

Today's readings from Chatham, Massachusetts at 12 p.m.

I have saved the web page in case the numbers get altered. But I don't think they will. I would like to see science people with gravitas check this type of situation themselves. Then they should spread the word that synthetic white-outs are being produced. We are astroturfed as the kooky chemmies. We need people with good scientific reputations to step to the plate. The numbers do not add up. It is cold up there, but the humidity levels needed to account for so-called persistent contrails are non-existent.

Altitude {feet} .............. Relative Humidity
30,000 .................................. 30%
30,807 .................................. 26%
31,367 .................................. 22%
32,998 .................................. 21%
34,776 .................................. 20%
35,032 .................................. 19%
39,301 .................................. 19%

As one goes higher up, the humidity continues to drop all the way down to 1%. I see trails that appear just above the intermittent clouds and a bit above. I don't understand how NASA scientists themselves can claim that relative humidity plays the major role in the production of persistent trails and not miss how this activity is taking place without necessary conditions.

I also see indications of HAARP-like signature clouds. It really makes sense, if one reads through Lophofo's use of analogies on his big thread. One other note is that barium has purple/greenish qualities. It can also interact with the colour spectrum and produce funky results.
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans