Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

CONCRETE PROOF CHEMTRAIL CENTRAL IS DISINFORMATION

tinfoil by association

Re: Now we are homosexuals

Unread postby socrates » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:45 am

[quote="may41970"]...my offhand mention of Deborah's gay joke.

I missed where she made some type of homophobic reference but have definitely seen it done by others. "Lou Aubuchont" showed his true colours as AnnAngryBitch when he wrote at Atrios, "whether you burn a flag or a ***." As AnnAngryBitch he also wrote that thing about the politician, quite divisive.

I noticed they starting getting into this type of thing when I showed support for Rosie O'Donnell. I agree with you that they are rummaging through everything we write. They repost, even put different chunks together, throw in spelling mistakes, throw in lies, and then make us look like spammers.

When I first got into trying to figure out convolution on the internet, I went into the history a bit. There is something now widely known as Godwin or Goodwin's Law, where once Hitler is mentioned, a thread comes to a crashing halt. I also noticed in the early days of message boards, usenet or the others, that there were trolls who specifically attempted to stoke nasty images of homosexuals.

One in ten or whatever is gay. People are born gay. It is not a choice. It is like being born jewish or black. These paid hacks are miserable people. They are trying to drag everyone good down into the muck with them.

I must admit I have lowered myself to that kind of nonsense. I made fun of the "effeminate" Big Bunny with his Big Brother eye all dressed up in makeup. The reason it is pointless to engage with paid trolls is because it is their job to make us feel like crap. The easxiest way for them to do that is to be illogical. There is nothing worse on forums than to make consistent, logical points yet receive jibberish/unfair responses.

They read our posts so carefully. Up above, I responded to Big Bunny's lie about my pics being from 4/19/06. The probably non-existent "Louis Aubuchont" read my post carefully then took it out of context. "See, that's proof that may41970 can take pictures easily. So why doesn't he obey my orders and post pictures of himself in front of that Taiwan hotel?"

Which one is it Lou, you motherf****** paid shill? Am I gay for socrates or AM I socrates?

They don't play fair. They are paid bullies. I just took another look at some of those satellite shots from BB and it looks like there were some chemtrails in there. Plus, if you look at the images I put up above, they look quite different the closer the zoom is.

Whatever I say, whatever I do - they won't let up. That's because I deeply believe they are paid to make us look bad in every way they can. Peace cannot be made with them, because they are at war against us. They would kill us if they could. I really believe it.

You can put the picture up or not. I would personally get a stranger to hold up a sign of our forum. But then again, by doing that, you would be legitemizing "Aubuchont" in a way, such that his posts merit reading. They don't.

There won't be any violence. This is about non-death necrophilia. If we are dead, they can't try to control us.

Maybe they will twist my words around to accuse us of being homophobic bigots!

At this point, I think it is best if they are ignored. It's all fun and whatnot at the beginning, trying to see who is organic and who isn't with their ideas. But at this point it is clear that they are all fakes, made up personas. Debate Both Sides, Chemtrail Central, and Megasprayer are all fakes. And Gastronamus Cafe has had nothing on chemtrails since July? That was something of a controlled demolition at that place. They kicked you out, so we couldn't possible interact. Swampgas made me think you were part of the CTC convolution. The CTC Changes threads made it seem like Gastro and MegaLiars were the true alternative. But then the CTC Changes threads got deleted, even from cache and the wayback machine. Now both Megasprayer and Gastronamus have NOTHING on chemtrails. Swampgas DID let Thermit get away with scrubbing and pruning what happened in early 2006, when the "moderating" team left in a huff and repositioned at Gastro.

So we waltzed in around the middle of 2006. The CTC Changes threads were still available. Whenever I asked Swamp about them, he never had anything to say but that Ed Smell has 24 internet personalities. Now Megasprayer is clearly presenting chemtrails as being contrails.

All these fockers got exposed.
And we didn't stop there. We took an honest look at Rivero and the WRH "unofficial" forum.
Other forms of astroturfing were exposed.
The chemtrails section at the top got tidied up.

Don't let them get to you, may41970.
You have to have more faith in the lurkers and fence sitters.
They can see what is going on.
They might not have the fortitude to help us out.
But never underestimate what a find like the AnnAngryBitch revealed.
These are idiotic astroturfers out to divide and conquer.
They'd love to have real people involved with their script,
but it has been revealed for what it is- rabbit holes, limited hangouts, and nasty thoughts.

And one more thing socrates - regarding "Don Smith." We disagree. You seem to accept that Don's presence here was somehow "acceptable" because he was (perhaps) a lying fraud spy for DHS here to confirm whether we are violent or not. And that's okay in your book. But not mine.

No, I don't think it was right. I just think he was out to keep an eye on us, rather than being here to manipulate the content.

It's not ok in my book. I just think it was less abusive than the liars at the other places. The DHS angle makes sense. He posts at Gastronamus Cafe, BreakForNews, then here? As if he was following me? He was never a mean guy. Even yourself said it's impossible to hate him. The DHS angle seems like a good theory, not off the wall at all.

But I guess the topic of DHS and Don belong on another thread.

post whatever, wherever you want to.
Please remember that everything they are putting up will lead the honest reader back to us.
They will look at what we have written, and what they have.

They think they are clever. But we busted them. They never thought we could do it.
But we did. And now they are scrambling around to make us look bad, when everything
in here is fairly solid.

They are the ones who are done.
Their overreaction to this forum has taken away any doubts I ever had about them.
CTC, DBS, Gastro, and Megasprayer are FAKE websites.

no time to proofread either.

Don't forget may41970, the hits on the kooky threads here are up. There are the threads we did over at DBS.
The word is now out that these are fakes. The word got out. They are now in full frothing mode because we
figured out exactly who are behind the aerosol operations, and it's not some alien lizard population.
socrates
gadfly

CTC's War on Sanity

Unread postby may41970 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:56 am

Chemtrail Central has nothing to do with awakening people to the reality of chemtrails. Their goal, it seems, is quite the opposite. It's to destroy chemtrails awareness. Their goal is to make sure that any real person doing a first-time net search on chemtrails reaches their site and decides within minutes that people who believe in chemtrails are insane.

I can't fathom any site that could possibly do more harm to chemtrails awareness than CTC.

I think that Chemtrail Central is a tool of the very same people that are laying down the chemtrails. I think that the most prolific posters at their board are paid to post there.

So what kinds of comments do you typically read there? I just now visited CTC and looked at their "Active Topics." Here are the first 9 posts I saw, in order. And today was nothing special - what you see below is the usual sort of tripe you'll find there.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/getdaily.php?hours=48

As you read the horseshit below, try to remember that these posts are coming from the biggest, most popular chemtrails board on the internet. And that most of these ridiculous posts were made - not by "one-timers" - but by some of the most prolific, long-term contributors at Chemtrail Central (one is even from a moderator).

=================

CHEMTRAIL CENTRAL
Active Topics
November 10, 2007

1) UK Human Cloning full go ahead mass production (posted by Free World Order)

2) It's over. Just Run for the fucking hills ('Bhang' discussing how the mystical year of 2012 is almost upon us...run!)

3) Earthquakes at the end of time (raze78)
"Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion) He said: What do you discuss about? (the Companions) said..."

4) Chickenpox Vaccine (Tally 27)
Viable topic. Unfortunately it has nada to do with chemtrails.

5) What do you all think about this? (Increase1776)
The vulgar moderator that calls himself "increase1776" links to some kooky article beginning with the words: "Peoples of the World: you have already been microchipped"

6) WANTAGATE FINANCIAL CORRUPTION CRISIS (ellyn)
The infamous queen of ctc - "ellyn," posts yet another ridiculous rumor...that the entire board of Citibank has been arrested.

7) Unknown Ancient Sacred Geometry (andymonk)
more looney tunes woo woo. And by now, no doubt, any sane first-time visitors have already decided that chemtrails are the hallucinations of freaks, nutjobs and asylum-bait. Nice work, CTC!

but let's go on anyways...

8] Dr. Deagle (blookanoo)
"This is pretty far-out stuff. At the very least it's great entertainment, but for all I know it could be true..."

9) You Need to See This (Richard Burgeson)
From the same guy that posts about how he's personally witnessed "anthrax growing on trees."
may41970

Re: CTC's War on Sanity

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:43 am

[quote="may41970"]Their goal is to make sure that any real person doing a first-time net search on chemtrails reaches their site and decides within minutes that people who believe in chemtrails are insane.

Now we are getting into the kind of dialogue that Swampgas and Chem11 became the gatekeepers for.

I think this has more to do with getting people to shut up than to stop thinking chemtrails are deliberate. It is psychology101. They are saying, anyone who wants to address the strange contrails in the sky, just be forewarned that you are gonna look mighty kooky. There are also side tangents to this, that if you say a lie over and over, some people start to believe it. So, they are astroturfing that I am a schizophrenic or whatever, or in a wheelchair, that I am into this for my own ego. This picked up after "Lou Aubuchont" was exposed in so many ways.

That's a big mistake they made. If they could have kept the heat off of Lou and Will Thomas, anything we came up with here would not be so legitemate. Thankfully, we have been able to disassociate ourselves from all the crazy **** Aubuchont represents.

Another part of the psy-op to newbies/anyone real interested in posting on chemtrails: If they even try to say that there are crazy believers, they will get a verbal beatdown like ourselves. They will be "tagged" or called socrates. But I have faith in the lurkers that they can tell that the "dirt" on me was made up. I am not the one who was the focus of the Will Thomas book on chemtrails. I didn't say I saw 375 chemtrails like Aubuchont yet have no photographs or video of the "invasion." I did not go on Atrios and write homophobic comments like "Aubuchont" did. With all that has gone on, it is fair to say that Thermit/Mark Steadham is a no good concern troll.

The attacks don't mean squat. Because folks can look at our top section and see that we tried our best. They can look at a few examples and see our points. The most prolific chemtrail posters at the beginning, Chem11 and Deborah/Foot Soldier, are now saying that commercial aircraft make chemtrails. At Megasprayer, before I deleted my account there, I said to Chem11 that the only way commercial aircraft are involved is if the planes are empty. He blasted into me for that one. I can see how Deborah is a fake. Once one gets beyond the copy and pastes, once one asks her to pinpoint what she really thinks, then one sees what they really want us to think, that chemtrails are contrails. Et in Arcadia Ego, same thing. I found that one quote where he said most of what we are seeing is supersaturated ice contrails. Same with Thermit/Mark Steadham.

I didn't want to believe that EVERY single one of these is a fake. But there really aren't a million of these prolific names. One by one, they all turned out to be frauds.

They try to portray me as disinfo, but the top section here, the top friggin section is solid. Isn't it?

I can't fathom any site that could possibly do more harm to chemtrails awareness than CTC.

Maybe the educate-yourself website. It gets linked to far too often.
In a way I'd rather the tinfoil be about the evil NWO than about sylphs and busting chemtrails with the mind.

But you are correct. CTC is the worst because it does come to the top of the search engine results.

As you read the horseshit below, try to remember that these posts are coming from the biggest, most popular chemtrails board on the internet. And that most of these ridiculous posts were made - not by "one-timers" - but by some of the most prolific, long-term contributors at Chemtrail Central (one is even from a moderator).

I think it's a few people making up all the usernames.
I try to see if there is anyone real. There doesn't seem to be.
Or else maybe by tagging us and not "Aubuchont," this has chilled the free speech.
I think they just focked it up so bad with fakery, that they are now stuck with their sock puppets.

1) UK Human Cloning full go ahead mass production (posted by Free World Order)

He is clearly a nutjob fake who talks a lot about depopulation.

2) It's over. Just Run for the fucking hills ('Bhang' discussing how the mystical year of 2012 is almost upon us...run!)

That's what I was trying to explain to DrewTerry before he went troll city on us.
I believe in a bit of new age, but not much.
I believe animals have souls just like humans.
I think astrology has some merit.
What else- that's about it. i try not to sound like a nutjob.
Or if i'm gonna, it's just gotta be about a bit of my eccentricities.

5) What do you all think about this? (Increase1776)
The vulgar moderator that calls himself "increase1776" links to some kooky article beginning with the words: "Peoples of the World: you have already been microchipped"

This is why he has the nickname tinfoil1776.
Now how does someone like him bail out with swampgas, then both of them write posts at Gastro about Starman being a plant. Then he comes back and works side by side with him. Increase1776 is clearly a fake username. There is just too much illogic here. Swampgas- he said he'd never let Thermit bury the "CTC Changes" story. Well, he did. For those who want to figure this all out, there is plenty we came up with. This is why we get attacked so much, may41970. We did a good job exposing their network. It may have taken a year, but it happened.

6) WANTAGATE FINANCIAL CORRUPTION CRISIS (ellyn)
The infamous queen of ctc - "ellyn," posts yet another ridiculous rumor...that the entire board of Citibank has been arrested.

Ellyn is a fake. She is the female version of Increase1776. She got "banned" by swampgas. That was the pivotal moment in the script. Thermit/Steadham came in and said enough is enough, all our welcome back to CTC. But because the CTC Changes threads have been deleted, and since we are the only ones saying this took place while none of the originals like swampy are fighting for the truth, we can assume that it was a script, that these fockers never expected any of us to catch on to the ctc changes threads, they didn't expect that some of us wouldn't let it slide.

So Thermit/Steadham erases all those threads, but he allows loony, crazy **** to pervert the chemtrails topic?
He goes to the trouble of deleting from the wayback machine too.

7) Unknown Ancient Sacred Geometry (andymonk)
more looney tunes woo woo. And by now, no doubt, any sane first-time visitors have already decided that chemtrails are the hallucinations of freaks, nutjobs and asylum-bait. Nice work, CTC!

There was that same craziness about geometry being posted at Rigorous Intuition from someone affiliated with Don Croft. This is why I got banned from Rigorous Intuition before making one post. That forum was a goldmine for proving that there is a chemtrails are kooky script in place. If you look at the thread at Megasprayer where Chem11 tore into myself and swampgas, you will notice that he stuck up for Jeff Wells, even though that disinfo pimp allowed crap like that to be posted.

Jeff Wells is just a different version of the Mark Steadham/Thermit disinformation pimp webmaster. He allows hacks and shills of Don Croft full access to his pit, e.g. a MaryKMusic, sister of Don Croft. Those people are sick shits who have been propagating for years that chemtrails are kooky, while making cash off of chembusters and mystic mud balls and whatnot.

They don't want folks to realize that it is the NOAA, the US military, NASA, NATO, and Dr. Evil Atmospheric scientists behind the "weather mitigation."

Hey, any real lurkers out there. Please friggin sign up and help out.

Of course, now it is being astroturfed that I ban people just if they have an opposing idea.
No, I don't. I pruned the membership list for many reasons.
Yoyos and Banta came up with squat on Steven Hertzberg.
Athena88 and ViewFromKSA wrote some crazy ****.
socrates
gadfly

Wow- Here's a new one: Alien Technology

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:48 pm

This one is right at the top in the chemtrail section, posted by BrassRat who was Viking at our place.
Now why can't the fakes at least put this type of **** into the ufo section?
What does any of this have to do with chemtrails?
Maybe the "moderators" will pipe in and critique this type of nonsense for once.
I mean, this is the kind of **** which backs up what may41970 wrote above.

Alien Technology

I doubt very much that man (both genders) has created all the technology on this planet. I strongly believe we have had an alien influence involved in our relatively short existence on this planet. Given that perspective I would reach a little further and say our governments across the globe have been aware but keeping it all secret. Should this theory be true, then we the people under our government have been fed technology at a rate which I would suspect is approximately equal to the water being held back by Hoover dam. The water behind the dam would be secret, the drop that happens to fall out once in a while is what we get fed by our governments.

Now, we are screwed no matter what. So when aliens show up I say we shoot every last one of the buggers dead in their tracks. I have always thought I would like to meet up with them to learn something. I am all for sharing, as are my friends, family, and neighbors. But these aliens have been sneaking around and allowing our governments to become more and more corrupt via secrets. Let's give 'em a good roasting when they dare show up. A good dose of lead at 750 feet per second would be a great start.

Another message here is that "chemmies" are violent.

When **** like this dominates Chemtroll Central, and then it is allowed to stand, that is
proof that CTC is a disinformation palace. Yet, when folks like us try to use free speech to
say that we don't like this stuff contaminating chemtrails research, we get "tagged" as
being agitators.
socrates
gadfly

May41970, Megasprayer Helped Prove Your Chemtrail Story

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:41 pm

We can see that fakes like Kola and BrassRat are obvious nutjobs. We can see how Megasprayer and Gastronamus became the gatekeepers for anyone real trying to take a sincere approach to figuring out chemtrails. We can see how Megasprayer argues that chemtrails are contrails. We can see how Swampgas has turned Pelosi on us and has forgotten about the Chemtrail Central Changes threads. We can see that Gastronamus has had no chemtrail posts since late July. We can see that there is a widespread attack on us from many corners of the internet. We can see how my admission a long time ago as to where and as who I have posted as has not been enough. So usernames like NotEd, Velocity, and VeriCarl get thrown into the mix. We can see how it is being argued that I have posted as the fake socrates to continue some convolution of my own.

The thing is, the attacks really did not take off until we became a presence, where we solidified ourselves as the true legacy of Chemtrail Central. I include NatureisMad into the mix. Hopefully, Lophofo will join in. The four of us alone could make the top section the best in the country. Lophofo and myself were working together well at Gastronamus. That person actually interacted with my points. Lophofo came up with links about the creation of fog. Now about a year later, thanks to the wayback machine, we have the proof that the military is quite interested in "weather mitigation." Throw in the Dr. Evil scientists, and there are your culprits behind the aerosol operations.

The aeronet/Nasa website is not working for me at the moment. But today's attack in Boston has helped me see that the zoom in of the Greek photos look very similar to what the chemtrails have become here. There is that web-like appearance, that uncinus cloud kind of feel, the mare's tails I think they are referred as.

The proof is in the zoom-ins. When I finally get to those Taiwan photos from the April dates you gave may41970, and screenshot the zoom-ins, I am feeling positive that they will prove that you got chemtrailed in Taiwan the way you said it happened. I can see things anyways on the images that look like chemtrails. There are those crazy looking white-outs too.

The frauds at MegaLiars are paid astroturfers saying that chemtrails are contrails. Yet, it goes beyond the chemtrails. This is all about what the chemtrails become. If one looks close at those images BB posted, they can see some chemtrails and their after-effects. When we can get the zoom-ins, we will have Megasprayer to thank for helping us realise that COSMIC and chemtrails are related, thus we have our culprits behind the chemtrails, the military and frankenscience. The military has come out and said that climate change is an issue of national security. The new weather board bill talks about climate change and "weather mitigation." Chemtrails have been solved!

BigBunny wrote: So now that you have digested the images a few points:

1. The images of Taiwan are large so there can't any accusations from Socrates et al that we are attempting to hide anything.

It'll be nice to see the zoom-ins, unless those are being photo-brushed, while we wait for restored access.

2. On the image for 19/04/2006, you will find Yuanlin to the right of the red marker on the northwestern side of the island.

I can't access the aeronet website right now, but there is no way to know what time the image was taken. What if myself and ma basher reported a chemtrail event for a certain day over Massachusetts, but that it didn't start until 5:00 pm. Someone could take an aeronet from that day before the activity started and call us liars. Plus, I really do see chemcrap in the images BB posted. The zoom-ins are crucial.

This is another reason why the chemtrail boards are so convoluted. So interested people looking to work together do not have the opportunity to go into details like this. Whatever the truth is, it is.

3. You will note from the image for 19/04/2006 that, despite allegations to the contrary, there is a complete absence of Trails of any description over Yuanlin. There are trails over the PRC to the West but for some peculiar reason, I don't think that this is the result of overflights by the USAF and/or Taiwanese Air Force.

He evokes authority, but he also admits there were peculiar "trails" in the area.

4. You will note from all of the images there are persistent trails in one place or another although not over Yuanlin as consistently as suggested by the original quote.

He put up only one picture and no zoom-ins.

5. You will also note that the allegation of a resumption of "crystal clear" days on 05/05/2006 may be a little tenuous.

These asshats are just upset that their chemtrails are contrails scam got exposed. They are upset that the Taiwanese chemtrails story implicates the NOAA, the US military, and Dr. Evil atmospheric scientists. I'm not sure how to respond to this specific claim. We need to get to the zoom-ins. If may41970 made a mistake about a specific date, then so be it. But I believe him. Because the story adds up. It tells us who are behind the chemtrails.

6. You will also note that natural cloud formations do not constitute trail formations or dispersals.

The problem with chemtrails is that they are made to look like clouds. Unless someone sees the trails "sprayed" and then watches how they expand and turn into sky webbing and white-outs, there is no way for newbies and those on the fence to understand that chemtrails are real and deliberate.

Why have I posted the above? Quite simply because the allegations contained in the original post do not have the substance alleged. The photos relied upon by May41970 are actually repetitive and probably comprise 1 or 2 days of trails upon an indeterminate date. If I can expose this, so can a competent debunker.

That was the point of the photos. They show that chemtrails have been witnessed in Taiwan.
The date is pointless. The reason why I don't make so many chemtrail reports is because they happen
so frequently. What am I gonna write? Uhm, we got "sprayed" today, etc.. I make aerosol reports when
I feel inspired to, not every time they take place. Now that would be repetitive.

And where does that leave those of us who sincerely believe that the "lines in the sky" are more than simply experiments by the Military? It serves to denigrate our credibility and leaves us no further advanced and probably a little further away from the ultimate proof.

He totally focked with how I view chemtrails.
The top section at this place clearly shows I think there are atmospheric scientists involved.
It's them and the military. These MegaLiars are clearly disinfo.

It looks like Swampgas was the best they could offer.
Any chance Swampgas is for real?
That he just never figured out the extent of the fakery, and now he is too embarrassed to admit it?
I am positive, though, about Chem11, BB, and Deborah being fakes.
I think swampgas is too, but a part of me wishes he wasn't, so maybe I try to keep a bit of hope.
But no chemtrail posts since late July, yet plenty on global warming, etc..
I think swampgas is a fake too.

As for the charlatans such as Socrates and May41970, if you wish to pursue the argument that it is the Military alone who are responsible alone for the "lines in the sky", you may care to seek an opinion from your local PRC representative as to how and when the USAF is permitted to lay trails unmolested in Chinese airspace.

These disinfo punks are simply copy and pasters, very robotic.
All they really do is try to "invoke authority."

But they have clearly been exposed. Chemtrails are not contrails.

Deborah/Foot Soldier wrote:The meticulously orchestrated collaboration of "Socrates" and "May41970" does not hold up in the face of directly observable evidence.

invoking authority. circular reasoning. their logic is to keep repeating things, thinking people will believe them.

Whatever their motives, these two have, above all, demonstrated that they have a lot of time on their hands and an ax or two to grind.

If they were unequivocally sure of their own positions they would not find it necessary to so viciously eviscerate the observations of others.

Deborah is the worst. She clearly astroturfs that chemtrails are contrails.

That they persist on such a path is in fact the clearest indication possible of their true intent.

Deborah/FootSoldier, Big Bunny, Chem11- those are disinfo punks.
Deborah, Chem11 were the two big names at CTC in the early forum days.
This scam of a script has been in place all these years.
Too bad for them a few of us witnessed the whole thing happening.
It took a while, but the truth emerged.

They can copy and paste all they want.
Look at their "contrail" section. Then look at the one here.
Deborah/FS and Chem11 were the two original prolific "chemmies."
Now they are debunkers in chemmie clothes.
This is why they are frothing.
Their bosses can't be too happy with their performance the last year.
socrates
gadfly

Big Bunny Is Wrong

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm

The images aren't available at all for May 4th and 5th at the moment. So who knows if the ones he put up are even legit. Maybe there are some Wikipedia style edits going on. But I went to the zoom as I said I would. Chemtrails can be clearly seen.

For the first image he put up, it made it seem like Taiwan had a weather free day.
He cropped out the big picture. This is how it really looked for the one image.

They don't play fair. He cherry picked that one set over another one available which showed a much different looking sky.

Here again is when Big Bunny admitted that he, Chem11, and Deborah/Foot Soldier agree with Jay Reynolds that chemtrails are contrails.

screenshot

That was just a stupid move by a ******* astroturfer. The MegaLiars finally coughed it up with that one post. BB cherry picked that first image. There is another one available from the same day with "clouds" over Taiwan. I'll throw up some images. I think the aeronet images are gonna look different from the images we take from the ground. People can check it out for themselves and see how much more can be seen with the zoom ins.

This one, if you look close, it looks like chemhaze from above and there also seems to be a fat chemtrail.

Is that a big, fat chemtrail at the bottom?

No images are available for may 4th, 5th, and 6th from the links given by BB. Someone got connections with NASA? Is it time for someone to do a scrub job, to do the old switcherooni and rig the links?

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

I guess we should be grateful to the paid hack.
Check out this one from the links, but with a zoom in.
Here one can clearly see chemtrails over Taiwan from that time period.

socrates
gadfly

Big Bunny Is A Disinfo MegaLiar

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:06 am

Big Bunny wrote:5. You will also note that the allegation of a resumption of "crystal clear" days on 05/05/2006 may be a little tenuous.

What may41970 really posted:
From that day until May 5 (appx 6:00 pm) - my little countryside town was flooded with plane exhaust which didn't dissipate. Plane exhaust that turned into clouds and covered the sky.....Since the 5th, the skies has been crystal clear. I hope those contrails or whatever they are are gone for good.

So Big Bunny cherry picks images. He also outright twists posts around just like a Jay Reynolds does.
May41970 was saying that the "aerosol operations" stopped at 6 pm on the May 5th.
Big Bunny, however, twisted that around into meaning that on May5th, 2006 in Taiwan the skies were clear.

There is no access right now to the May6th images.
If these asshats want anyone to take them seriously,
they are gonna have to come up with better disinfo than this.

I just left a post at Carnicom's calling out Deborah/Foot Soldier as a debunker in chemmie clothes.
This MegaLiar operation is now officially toast.

link

Thanks may41970 for helping us gain clarity with chemtrail truths.
For an ex-patriot, you have done good by us yanks still stuck here.

{on edit- another post exposing Deborah/Foot Soldier and her ilk. On later edit- 9/6/08- this link seems to be gone as Carnicom's switched forum software. Oh well. It happens. There is plenty of evidence on all the characters involved with the major chemtrail forums. They have cornered themselves. They have presented their propaganda and are sticking to their stories. This is how I play these disinfo losers. They are stuck with their falsehoods. The time for subtlety has long past these chumps. They needed to be exposed and have been. 8) }

p211.ezboard.com/fchemtrailschemtrails.showMessage?topicID=8724.topic
socrates
gadfly

It's A Script!

Unread postby socrates » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:50 pm

Ellyn from Chemtrail Central linked to the following.
corvuswire.com/chemtrails.htm

This is one messed up article which draws the reader directly into the world of chemtrail forum disinfo and Wayne Hall/Halva. There is some very good stuff in there which does bring in the chemtrails as having something to do with climate change. But the problem is that the article seems to be set up to confuse. On the one hand, it talks about the problems with the ozone layer. But the problem I have with this is that it makes some lame jump into mixing ozone layer depletion with global warming.

I believe that the holes in the ozone layer and global warming are two separate topics. Yes, there are some similarities, but they are two different problems. Perhaps they are somewhat related, but not to the extent that this article portrays it.

Then for some odd reason, out of the blue, we are given excerpts from the Halvar and Lord Spray Show, the script between the crazy believer and the closed-minded debunker. Lord Spray, of course, refers to Jay Reynolds.

On a side note, I do not believe that there is a "Louis Aubuchont." One can look at the findings we came up with on the "Deep Sky" hoax and shake their head. One can look at any of the rantings by "Lou Aubuchont" and wonder who the fock this guy really is. They can see that he has posted as an AnnAngryBitch posting homophobic comments. They can see how he supports obvious nutjobs like Weatherman714. They can see how he has shown support for all the primary characters in the major chemtrail forum script. They can see how he has said he goes to Wilhelm Reich orgone conferences and how he claims to be able to wipe out small clouds with the power of his own mind.

I now believe that Thermit/Mark Steadham is a disinformation agent. What other explanation is there for him having deleted the CTC Changes section at his chemtrails are kooky message board? On more than a few occasions I had asked Swampgas and Increase1776 about the CTC Changes threads. Swampgas ignored my requests while Increase1776 acted like he didn't know what I was referring to.

I went to the wayback machine to try to locate those threads. Myself and may41970 weren't sure if there was one big thread or what. I had remembered there being a whole section called CTC Changes. Well, I tracked down the number of threads and posts actually made in that section. It is far beyond what I had remembered. Now why has Thermit/Mark Steadham gone to so much trouble to delete those threads. There were so many of them with so many posts, I wonder, if they were so idiotic back then, why didn't he remove them immediately? Now I ask, why did he delete them all?

They were deleted because they backed the claims made by myself, may41970, and NatureisMad to an extent, that the major chemtrail boards have been totally manipulated all these years. It isn't just the CTC Changes threads that got deleted. Many other posts from the past have been so. There was a poster named Innocent Bystander who had realistic questions about the Kucinich chemtrails draft bill. Chem11 and Deborah/Foot Soldier chastized the man for asking honest questions about the bill and about claims made by an alcon777. One can see in the caches the truth with that specific thread. If one stumbles across the thread in the ctc archives, not the cache, they will not get the full picture. In fact, other posters and posts are missing from the ctc archives. The reason is because if anyone could really take a good look at an intact archive, they would more easily understand the nature of the script. Ironically, one of the deleted comments by Innocent Bystander warned Deborah/Foot Soldier that if she wasn't careful, some day she might be seen as a debunker also.

Years later, with no help from the chemtrails are kooky script, we now see that some nutjob Disclosure Project/cia whatever *** named Carol Rosin infiltrated the peace movement and turned the Kucinich bill into a joke. In addition to chemtrails being put into the bill draft, extra-terrestrial weapons were also included. Carol Rosin was a strawman. That Kucinich bill draft was a strawman.

The following is concrete proof that Chemtroll Central is a disinformation palace. I could understand if Thermit/Mark Steadham moved the CTC Changes threads from the main board. I really could respect that. But how is one not to think he is a disinfo punk when he went ahead and deleted all public access to the threads.

And Swampgas. How the hell is he not a disinformation creation? He has said he copied all the ctc threads. But when I asked him about these threads, he never responded. That is what trolls do. They don't post fairly.

But this script was uncovered. The CTC Changes threads were read by a bunch of us before they got deleted. It would have been nice to be able to look at them again this past year, as it would have helped newbies/fence sitters to better understand what myself, may41970, and NatureisMad went through. But whatever. We are not liars. We are not sock puppets. We do not post as people other than ourselves. "Lou Aubuchont" cannot say the same. People can rummage through the nazi website wrh "unofficial" and see the idiotic campaign set up to make us look like disinfo. They have failed. If anything, there has been added credibility to what this website has presented. Look closely at the picture of the chemjet at the top of this page. That crap came directly out of the tail part of the plane, not the engines. People can look at the skywatch videos, stop it in places, etc., and see that we are for real here. We may not have the power of fake numbers, but we are real people.

CTC Changes Threads
There was a time where people had to be authorized to post in the main chemtrails section at Chemtroll Central.
This was one of the last dates before Thermit/Steadham "stabbed" the moderator team and opened the place back up to anyone. Of course, now we realise that this was a script. We know this because Swampgas has shut his yapper up after saying he would never let this story be deleted. Well, yes, SwampAss, you are no better than a disinformation punk. The only way I might reconsider this is if swamp posts all the threads that have been deleted by Thermite. This damn Thermit character. He conveniently had some study which seemed to promote the idea that chemtrails are not contrails. But later on he would post that much of what we witness are contrails. He also has allowed the craziest, nuttiest crap to appear at his website. He also never answers his e-mail. He allows moderators to break rules left and right.

These fuckers are just mad that a few of us have done what the hypocrite swampgas has refused to do. We have not let this fake script get buried. We have not allowed this major scrubbing of chemtrail forum history to get buried.

Yes, Chemtrail Central is a disinformation pit.
Thermit/Steadham must be in on it.
Swamp must be in on it.
Lou Aubuchont is clearly some type of mean, nasty disinfo pimp.
Deborah is a front.
Chem11 is full of ****.

The whole thing has been a nutty script.

How many threads and posts were deleted which back up myself and may's interpretation of the fakery at the major chemtrail boards? How 'bout 12 threads and 116 posts. deleted. Gone. Scrubbed.

But they didn't get away with it. None of them have.
Myself and may41970 joined forces earlier this year at DebateBothSides.
We got a few good months there where we compiled evidence and presented our case.

When we finally were able to show that "Lou Aubuchont" and "Deep Sky" are hoaxes, that there have been cointelpro-like frauds like Carol Rosin, that was when we started to get trolled by these fockers from all over the place. These assholes never thought we would be able to figure their **** out completely, while still being able to present a good case for the existence of chemtrails.

They lost, and we won.
Chemtrails will be exposed and stopped.
socrates
gadfly

And more...

Unread postby may41970 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:37 pm

Especially nice are those screenshots you got of the CTC Changes section. Like you, I remembered it as a single thread. But actually it was 12 threads and over 100 posts. All down the memory hole.

Wow.

The reason we are so interested in those missing threads, in case anyone reading this still doesn't get it, is that they solidly backed up our assertions about the corruption of chemtrails forums and their gatekeepers. Corrupt gatekeepers like Thermit, Swampgas, Starman, Increase 1776, Big Bunny, Deborah and Chem11.

And what troublemakers we are for keeping the memories of those CTC Changes threads alive! It's no wonder we're attacked so much.

Even by Halva. Hell, I was just trying to do the guy a favor by letting him know that he had been mentioned in an article about chemtrails. Pretty weird "thank you" from Halva, doncha think? By insisting that I tell him my real name? That I write to some foreign official that I've never heard of? If I must be of "earthly use" to him/his people? WTF?

I won't accuse Halva of being a paid shill, because I can't prove it. Yet Halva has unequivocally stated that you and I are the same person. He might suggest it, but to state it as a solid fact - without proof - is very damaging to his reputation. It raises questions about him, imo.

Anyways, for those that aren't aware, socrates and I just made some posts at the Debate Both Sides Forum. Here's what I said over at DBS in response to a new poster named Andrew Johnson:

Hi Andrew, welcome to the board. You wrote:

"A friend of mine queried a UK MP about Chemtrails. His researcher sent my friend a response. I include his response and then the one I sent back to my friend, suggesting she could send it on to him if she wanted."

To: 'Terry and Penny'
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 10:42 AM
Subject: RE: FW:Chemtrails- 8th DECEMBER - DAY OF ACTION

Hi Penny

Sorry, but must refer you to my previous response.

There is as much information on the internet debunking chemtrails as a conspiracy theory as there is suggesting that they are part of some wider nefarious attempt to poison people or the environment.

This article for example links to some scientific expertise on the matter:

nmsr.org/chemtrls.htm

...And, I’m sorry that this might not be what you want to hear but if I asked Chris to investigate every conspiracy theory the internet espoused then he would never have any time to campaign for action on the real environmental problems that are backed up with actual scientific evidence.

With best regards,

Danny Langley

So this official turned to the internet to research chemtrails? Yeah, it's depressing that the official couldn't have simply looked up and used his own brain:

"Interesting, but I don't remember seeing horizon-to-horizon plane exhaust in the mid-nineties."

"I never saw plane exhaust turn into clouds in the mid-nineties either"

"Now, there are thousands of photos on the net of "tic-tac-toe" formations in the sky. Why aren't there any pictures of these formations from before 1997?*"

*military exercises excluded

So sadly, Langley turned to the internet for information. And when he investigated the big chemtrail sites like Educate-Yourself or Chemtrail Central, he saw people talking about the nuttiest things possible - population culling, jesus, satan, aliens and ufos, angels, nostradamus prophesy. Occult architecture. And chemtrails too. Sylphs.

What a lovely introduction to chemtrails. To realize that people who believe in chemtrails, even the moderators at places like Chemtrail Central, post crazy stuff about jesus and whatnot..

How could this official NOT instinctively feel that these chemtrail believers are whackjobs - some of them perhaps even dangerous. One poster at CTC recently spoke of "shooting aliens full of lead at 750 feet per second."

A lot of fear is incited on the boards about how we are being "watched" by nefarious agencies. "Lou" posts pictures of a BLACK HELICOPTER that was buzzing around his property (Oh dread!) Other people talk our how their phones have been tapped. Big Bunny/chem11 post about how their site is visited by lots of three-letter agencies.

All lies and ********, imo. Nothing more than another way to scare away real folks from speaking up. And to make officials, in this age of fear, eager to avoid any discussion about chemtrails.

Think about it Andrew. What could do more harm to chemtrails awareness than to illustrate that practically every person who posts about chemtrails is a paranoid, trembling in fear, raving-mad nutbar?

This is not the case in real life. Real people can see chemtrails. Sane people. But I can understand how the chemtrails forums chase the real people away. I can understand how the fake believers and fearmongers at Chemtrail Central convinced Langely to drop the subject.

"Lou Aubuchont"
"Lou Aubuchont," - which I suspect is not even his/her/their real name - is a big part of a "scientific" book about chemtrails by Will Thomas. Will Thomas is a considered a credible reseacher.

"Lou" recently boasted about how he has the mental powers to "dissolve clouds out of the sky." "Lou" frequently makes nonsensical, rabid, frothing attacks against me and Socrates. Attacks that would make anyone question this person's mental health.

Yet Will Thomas, even at his new site, is still propping up Lou as the centerpiece of his "scientific" chemtrails book. It's called "Chemtrails Confirmed." There are several editions of the book.

"Lou" claims to have witnessed an onslaught of hundreds of chemtrails in a single day. It was investigated by his friend at a radio station. Where are the pictures you ask? Well, there aren't any. Lou claims to have been involved in some secret interviews with an air-traffic controller. Do you want to hear the secret interviews? No problem. Just pay money to Will Thomas, then maybe you can hear them.

Many strange characters post from "Lou's" computer: "Tracker" "S.T. Brend" "J-Vitum." But "Ann Angry *****" is by far the most interesting as far as illustrating that "Lou", the ex-naval intelligence courier - is not what he seems.

But Will Thomas, one of the most respected chemtrails researchers around still props up "Lou". Doesn't make sense.

Or does it?

What am I getting at? I don't believe for a minute that all these kooky believers that spam chemtrail message boards with their crazy ideas are genuine. I think they are paid hacks to convince people like Danny Langley that chemtrails are conspiracy theory, and those that believe in them are insane.

I don't think "Lou's" crazy or insane. I think he's paid to appear as such. Sometimes I've even pondered if "Lou" might be an internet identity of Will Thomas.

CHEMTRAIL CENTRAL FORUM
This forum is corrupt. Here's the proof.

Where is the CTC Changes thread?
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread11993.html

ALL AIRCRAFT ARE NOT INVOLVED FORUM
This is one of the reasons socrates and I are so widely attacked across the internet. There is no kooky stuff at our forum. Unlike Chemtrail Central, we don't scrub entire threads, nor do we have the power to delete them from internet archives.

The fakes - who are probably being paid by the same people spraying the chemtrails - can't stand us.

We are two nobodies on different sides of the world, but we are speaking candidly and without fear. About chemtrails. About the corruption of the internet. About the corruption of internet forums. We are attacked constantly and accused of a lot of bad things. Every week (what I assume are) paid hacks try out some new way to defame us and try to break our spirit; make us lose confidence in or hate ourselves. But they haven't broken us down yet.

We're still here.

We are still speaking truth to power in a way that few others are willing to.

peace and courage

may41970

allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org

debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=397&page=862
(post #8612)
may41970

Re: And more...

Unread postby socrates » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:51 pm

may41970 wrote:
...I was just trying to do the guy a favor by letting him know that he had been mentioned in an article about chemtrails. Pretty weird "thank you" from Halva, doncha think? By insisting that I tell him my real name? That I write to some foreign official that I've never heard of? If I must be of "earthly use" to him/his people? WTF?

It's like they really are scripted. Halvar is the stereotype of a communist. He is anti-free speech and very dogmatic.

...Halva has unequivocally stated that you and I are the same person. He might suggest it, but to state it as a solid fact - without proof - is very damaging to his reputation. It raises questions about him, imo.

Halva was the first from the script to be identified. I found a decent link which kind of sums up what the disinfo strategy is as to saying we are the same person.

Censorship
by Charles E. Corry, Ph.D.
© 2002 Equal Justice Foundation
ejfi.org/Courts/Courts-6.htm

{excerpt}
Censorship is an essential component of war. Ship and troop locations and movements must be kept secret. Communications must be monitored and spies intercepted. Events, even disasters, must be presented in a favorable light in order to ensure the support of the populace. Disinformation and propaganda are as essential as secrecy.

But the temptation to censor or classify information in order to cover incompetence, fraud, waste, theft, and other crimes virtually always overcomes some government officials. Napoleonic France had a saying: "To lie like a bulletin," regarding official communiques. Hitler openly used the idea that a lie repeated often enough by officials would inevitably be believed, and that the Big Lie is more likely to be believed than small fabrications....

What am I getting at? I don't believe for a minute that all these kooky believers that spam chemtrail message boards with their crazy ideas are genuine. I think they are paid hacks to convince people like Danny Langley that chemtrails are conspiracy theory, and those that believe in them are insane.

I just checked out the comments at youtube for the KSLA News12 chemtrails report. There are many posters talking up depopulation. Perhaps when the evidence is too overwhelming against the closed-minded debunkers, the numbers of crazy believers are increased.

I don't think "Lou's" crazy or insane. I think he's paid to appear as such. Sometimes I've even pondered if "Lou" might be an internet identity of Will Thomas.

I agree. It's too over the top. Too robotic. Too predictable. The grammar. The multiple id's. I'm not sure I understand why he linked to Carol Rosin. That seems to have been a tactical error seeing how she was behind the Kucinich kooky bill draft from years ago. Maybe "Lou" is so exposed, that the character has transformed into noise personified.
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!