Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

CONCRETE PROOF CHEMTRAIL CENTRAL IS DISINFORMATION

tinfoil by association

Some nice words from Chem11

Unread postby may41970 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:07 am

This is from an old thread at Megasprayer, back from when you and I didn't get along and I had just become Mega's latest toady.

Chem11 confirms that we are different people, compliments me while insulting you, suggests that he knows something about the origin of the rumor that socrates=may41970 ...and for the kicker....goes on to say that he checked satellite pictures "among other things," to confirm the veracity of my story about chemtrails over Yuanlin!

I wrote:
Re: Goodbye Gastronamus Cafe
« Reply #16 on Feb 9, 2007, 3:29am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Came to my attention today that Halva has accused me of being another poster named "Socrates." Now, I don't know beans about Halva, nor do I really care - but it's amazing how this complete stranger has already destroyed much of his credibility with me in a big way. Perhaps he'll be man (woman?) enough to admit that he may be mistaken.

I refuse to get into the teeny bickering -- I want to talk about chemtrails and how to get people to look into he sky and see that there's something wrong up there.

As for Yuanlin, Taiwan - after several days of beautifully clear skies, the chemtrails returned in a big way I once again hear the planes flying over my house all night long. The morning skies are once again horrid.

May

and Chem11 responded (bolds are mine):
Re: Goodbye Gastronamus Cafe
« Reply #18 on Feb 9, 2007, 11:54am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 9, 2007, 3:29am, may41970 wrote:
"As for Yuanlin, Taiwan - after several days of beautifully clear skies, the chemtrails returned in a big way I once again hear the planes flying over my house all night long. The morning skies are once again horrid."

An observation which is backed by the 48 hour SAT loops, among other things. I doubt very much if Socrates would go the bother, as such an endeavor would involve a bit of research on his part.

I've got a pretty good idea who put this bug in Wayne's ear, too.

This guy's been running around like a tweaked-up Joe McCarthy, with an enemy list a mile long of supposed infiltrators and aliases... a frighteningly obsessive and wildly inaccurate 'Who's Really Who' blacklist. This list contains literally hundreds of names.

FYI

link
may41970

Re: Some nice words from Chem11

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:56 am

may41970 wrote:
and Chem11 responded...

...An observation which is backed by the 48 hour SAT loops, among other things. I doubt very much if Socrates would go the bother, as such an endeavor would involve a bit of research on his part.

I've got a pretty good idea who put this bug in Wayne's ear, too.

This guy's been running around like a tweaked-up Joe McCarthy, with an enemy list a mile long of supposed infiltrators and aliases... a frighteningly obsessive and wildly inaccurate 'Who's Really Who' blacklist. This list contains literally hundreds of names.

FYI

This is precisely why we started this forum, to have a place to go where we could respond to such nonsense without the trolling getting in the way. I'll try to keep this short, simple, and clear.

*** Chem11 basically confirmed that chemtrails were showing up on the satellites. He also showed with his comment about me that this group had an organised plan to astroturf that I am an idiot.
*** Big Bunny is nuts to say the images I put up were from China, not Taiwan. Those images were from Taiwan. Plus, China is right next to Taiwan anyways, that is the same as saying the weather from Cuba is different from that in Florida because it is a different nation than the US. We're talking 90 miles from Cuba to Florida. People can look at the satellite pics and see that Taiwan does get hit with the chemtrails, if they zoom in.
*** these disinfo creeps can't keep their identities separate. It is beyond bizarre that Halva keeps saying that we are the same person. Why ruin a good psy-op? At DebateBothSides, FootSoldier/deborah made a big mistake, she asked Halva/Wayne whether the trails are in the troposphere or the stratosphere. She forgot to stick to copying and pasting. She posted something that Jay Reynolds would. They are the ones who can't keep their script from being revealed.
*** this forum must be pretty good to have such a "professional" troll operation in place against it.
*** they turned against you as soon as it became evident that you were into the truth and not simply looking for one side or the other to join forces with. You've always had an independent nature to yourself. That's a good sign of your integrity.
*** When Chem11 was speaking about the bug in Wayne's ear, he meant Swampgas. I'm sure you realise that, am just saying it here for the readers.

On a side note, I plugged some "Aubuchont" keywords/phrases from various frothings into google. It looks like "Aubuchont" posts all over the internet as a paid troll. Finding out he was "AnnAngryBitch" was a breakthrough.

So the other side keeps ramping up the psy-ops. Even to the point of studying our writing styles, as you pointed out in an email. The same thing can be done to them, e.g. with "Lou Aubuchont" and his frothings about neo-con-artists, wingnuts, etc.. It's so convoluted. Maybe it is pointless for me to even try to pin other internet id's on "Lou."

They are trying to drain us of our energy. I might have to give this research into troll linguistics a rest. Like you said on another post or pm somewhere, these are some of the darkest corners of the internet. Another thought is how many times do we have to hammer in the nail?

I agree with what you wrote me in a pm earlier today. They are studying our writing styles. The extent of the attacks on us show that we have been up against paid, cointelpro dorks.

To you may41970, and to the good readers/lurkers, let's try to keep clear heads, to visualize peace and love.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:52 am

"Perverted Introvert" and "Starman1" are plants at Chemtrail Central. 98% of that board is full of fake posters. I have found a recent thread there where PI has made outright lies about me. If this humble forum hadn't put together such a good presentation on both the chemtrails and the kooky script from CTC, DBS, and Carnicom's, then we would never be mentioned there ever again. They already got rid of myself and may41970 for no good reasons. That they are still in damage control over the exposure of "Louis Aubuchont" as being a paid fake, their only hope is to try to keep tarnishing this place.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12875.html

They are trying to circumscribe us into the script. This is not a delusion of grandeur. They are clearly leaving the idea out in cyberspace that I am part of the planned chemtrail forum fakery. They know we have proven that there is this multi-faceted script. they know anyone who stumbles onto this place and its ideas is going to start to understand those many facets. It has been shown that the fakes aren't the smartest apples in the barrel. Thus, you had Swampgas calling me Ed Snell repeatedly. You had the ******** at the WhatReallyHappened forum, DBS, the Progressive Independent, along with the fake socrates spamfest.

They have backed themselves into the corner and have no where to turn. There is obviously no good explanation for why myself and may41970 were banned from CTC. Everything here is solid. They have simply been out-manouvered by nobodies with heart and soul.

PI im'ed me first. This was after he started to make posts in reference to Aubuchont's frothings. He wrote me asking for links, to show him what I had on the chemtrail forum fakes. I might be able to find my few email exchanges with him, not sure if I still have them. But he intitiated the contact, not me. And I never said anything about DAARPA. I sent him the first email I ever got from Swampgas. Swamp was the one who spoke of a DAARPA infiltration. He spoke about wolves in the henhouse. That email is posted somewhere on this forum. PI knows I never made that claim. But that didn't stop him from posting that I did. These people are liars. It's bizarre that these types of jobs exist, but they do. Aubuchont got exposed as such, and that's why he deleted all his CTC posts. And we have the proof.

I don't know much about DAARPA or AARPA, which was the originator of the internet. PI is a concern troll. It is that simple.

screenshot

It should not be taken lightly that myself and may41970 did nothing to warrant getting banned. Aubuchont was frothing for months, trolling us. He didn't get tagged until much later than we did. Folks can read our posts at CTC. They will never be able to find any proof that we were disruptors. We were just two veteran chemmies who they could no longer afford to have posting the truth at CTC. Folks can look at the threads here on the WRH psy-op or on Lou Aubuchont. We have secured the proof that we have been unfairly targeted by internet fakes for the googlesmear. They can see all the crap Lou posted. They can see all the crap posted about us at WRH. They can see how fake socrates were created.

Perhaps the best thing we have accomplished was proving that "Louis Aubuchont" is a paid astroturfer. If we didn't have so much prove here to back up our claims, surely the remaining fakes at CTC would not feel the need to continue with their idiotic part in the psy-op. Again, this is what happens when ******* fakes back themselves into a corner. Since soul cannot be faked, the noise is simply raised to new heights.

Here is Starman1, a fake username declaring that he isn't a fake and does not silence those who disagree with him. He is a liar. Swampgas said he was a debunker who got thrown off of a place called Method of Destruction. Increase1776 and Swamp were saying that Starman1 was from the "debunker" forum crowd. Arcadia Ego banned Starman1 from CTC when he was moderating there. How does someone go from being banned to being a moderator?

Starman1 is the thought police. And that's not tough to do when 98% of the forum members are sock puppets. So PI lied and said I mentioned DAARPA, when it was Swampgas who had mentioned that. Then Starman1 tells PI to carry on with his fake pitbull role and calls me an idiot for mentioning this DAARPA thing.

Weatherman714 was another one pointed out by swamp's crew as being a fake. He posts at the debunker forum. It's called contrails and chemtrails or something and is run by a username called Maverick. If one looks at PI's post above, it is very similar but a warped version of what myself or may41970 have posted before, when we list some of the fakes. PI even sounds like myself when he keeps talking up Weatherman714 and his plans to sell weather secrets to the Chinese and Russians. They are trying to circumscribe ourselves into this foolish script. They realise that the CTC Changes threads are gone. They realise Gastronamus and Megasprayer are toast. They realise that scrubbing and pruning over the years makes it very difficult for newbies and fence sitters to get a grip on all these lame usernames.

Over at Mavericks are a number of fake chemmies. There is Swedishoo, who used to have a forum. She posted that Ed Snell as YAAK had the same ip as Cydoniaquest. There is also someone named LULU who is affiliated with those debunker numbnuts.

screenshot

Then there's Entropian Artifact, who was the third member to join this forum. He would eventually expose himself as a fake when he came out in support of eugenics. He has also posted before on how most people stink. That is a common theme that fakes like himself and Aubuchont post. Their common theme is that most people are dumbasses who get what they deserve. There's a lot of sick **** going on behind the scenes. You have these psychological operations run by evil social scientists. They are the ultimate hypocrites. They call this the free world, yet they won't allow freedom of association on the internet?

These fakes are in a corner. One post at the WRH forum wrote that Entropian Artifact was may41970. If you look closely at EA's post below, he seems to have deliberately stolen some phrases may41970 and myself have used before. He posts about this being one of his favourite haunts, a may41970 line. He then writes "good people," something I have written before on many occasions.

Even check out how Starman1 writes about my problems with PI's name. I realised a long time back that Starman1 was reading my posts when he said my username FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe was a subliminal for "feud with them." I had a thread at Gastro on subliminals. I also started one here, too.

Mark Steadham is a piece of **** for enabling this chemtrails are kooky script. All the evidence points to him being a paid fake.

screenshot

{on edit- I fixed bad spelling mistakes.}
Last edited by socrates on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:32 pm

Why aren't the following Chemtrail Central threads available through the wayback machine archives?
Code: Select all
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://chemtrailcentral.com/forum/board.html

Chemtrail Central is a disinformation palace. Mark Steadham appears to be a spook.
I can't think of any other plausible explanation. 98% of the active CTC members are not real people.

"Cloudy Skies" is from the Deborah/Big Bunny/Arcadia Ego School of Debunkers in Chemmie Clothes.
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg114213.html#114213

How do I tell the difference? That's just it, I can't. Which means to me that either:

a) all contrails are really chemtrails, and have been produced by all aircraft for many decades,
b) all alleged chemtrails are really just contrails,
or
c) chemtrails are deliberately produced to appear and behave exactly like contrails, thus making it impossible to identify them.

Chemtrails only appear as contrails when they are first produced.
Chemtrails are only an enigma, because they are astroturfed as such.

98% of them are fake. NO OTHER EXPLANATION EXISTS.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg108742.html
May41970 called "Aubuchont" out for being a liar and a fraud.
Then Weatherman714 posted that may41970 has been calling him that for five years. :?:

No Way Oligarchs/Entropian Artifact insinuated that may41970 is not from Taiwan.
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg111889.html#111889

PS: Lou old boy, why don't you show me where I suggested this:

"there are those like ' No Way Oligarchs' who believe that 'may41970" is a very real person that lives in Yuan Lin Township, Taiwan."

The post before by PI said that one can't have Aubuchont without me{Jeff Reynolds} and vice versa.
That's ********. That's what can be said about Jay Reynolds, Wayne Hall{Halva}, Louis Aubuchont, Will Thomas, Mark Steadham, et al.

PI is there to mirror and distort myself. These aren't delusions of grandeur or paranoia.
Myself and may41970 have clearly exposed CTC for what it is, and what it has been.
This is why all that scrubbing and pruning continues.

PI is making a mockery of the word fake.
He uses crazy sources to debunk crazy sources.
He actually admits to having bought a book by Sorcha Faal, an obvious disinformation tool.
Here he links to Rense and EducateYourself, two obvious disinfo websites.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12707-75.html

He calls out Chuck Berry and Jerry Lee Lewis for being fakes. What?
He did come up with a good example with Milli Vannili.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12921.html

CTC is scared to let new people in who could counter their ********.
They are stuck with the ruined remains of their once slick psychological operation.
socrates
gadfly

wow

Unread postby may41970 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:44 am

Nice catches, soc; I should have caught them the first time. Weatherman saying that I've been hounding him for five years? Half of me feels it's a waste to bother opening a dialogue about this. But as it's a direct accusation against me, maybe I should follow it up and demand that Weatherman provide proof. Maybe I'll make a direct post to Weatherman about it on it at DBS.

But I'm much more interested in "No Way Oligarch's" (who posted here as 'Entropian Artifact') subtle comment that he doubts I'm from Taiwan. Or is it possible you're reading too much into the comment, and he was asking a legitimate question in response to "Lou?"

I recently sent copies of some pms I had with "No Way Oligarchs" to you soc. (I had clear permission from Oligarchs to do so). You and I discussed whether those pms should be publically posted. Although we both agreed that it would be a serious ethical mistake to post them.....I have to admit that there was one aspect of the pms that bothers me a lot. The threat. It wasn't a threat of violence or any kind of illegal threat - but it was still a threat. Like, "If you guys publish my pms, then I will do everything I can to....."

And it was that threat, for me at least, that made the temptation to post them almost irresistable. The reason you and I finally agreed not to publish Oligarch's pms had nothing to do with the threat, though. It was that you and I have had scores of pms. What if one day, you decide that I'm a fraud? Or vice-versa? Does that give us the right to post the other guy's pms?

The guy is a good writer, and self-admittedly, is skilled at manipulating people. And the threat he made doubles the urge to do so. But I won't do it.

And this has nothing to do with whether I think he's a fraud or not. That's not the point. It's obviously wrong to post private messages without permission. And that's really all there is to it, imo.

Credibility is a hard thing to earn and it's even harder to maintain.

But if you decide to post the pms, or part of them - well, it's your choice. I'm not going to bicker with you about it.

============

And yeah, I'm in agreement with you that 98% of the handful of posters at CTC are paid hacks. And I deeply believe the reason they can't open their doors to new posters is that they're terrified other real people will come out in defence of us. That real people will speak sanely about chemtrails. That real people will mention our website. I think if Lophofo continues to post as he is; if he continues to link to this place, he will be banned too.

Have you recently checked the view-count for the thread called "Where is the CTC Changes Thread?" Now those are some big numbers. A real embarrassment for what's-his-name Steadham (you got me confused about his first name now) and a real victory for the good guys.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread11993.html

There is no real freedom of speech on the internet, at this time. Because if you want others to hear you, you've got to sign onto a board that's owned by the very people that are in terror of your voice. Places like CTC, WRH, PI, DU, Rigorous, DBS - anyone that's got more than a couple hundred readers - I think they are afraid of us soc.

They work together to destroy our credibility, our voices, the ideas we want to express. We are being deliberately censored and discredited. Not just us, of course. It seems that there's already quite a list of people whose voices have been muted by Tinoire. I don't have the links handy, I'll dig them up if you wanna see.

We're a threat. That's why we're outcasts. For god's sake, the best "dirt" they can come up with on us soc, is a phony post written by some hack that claims to be you/me. That claims you and I are the same person. And that single fraudulent post is the #1 "proof" that fakes like Jeff Wells, Tinoire, CTC, Aubuchont, Halva, etc turn to to discredit us. They don't even use our own words to discredit us, but a lie they created on their own.

F*** JEFF WELLS and F*** TINOIRE (sorry, I slipped up...know you don't like profanity)

And even if we were the same guy, what the hell would that have to do with the things we write about?

Lurker, please speak up. Yeah, we'll doubt you at first. Yeah, we'll be suspicious. But come on, take a chance and try speaking up. It's the kind of thing your great-grandkids will look up to you for. Come on. As long as you're sitting at your computer and reading what we say, just go for it. Take a chance and have your say. If you believe in the things that Martin Luther King, John Lennon, Gandhi, Jack Kennedy spoke of, we need you here.

It doesn't matter whether you agree with us or not. All that matters is if you're a real person and not a paid hack. Is so, we need to hear from you desperately. Even if it's only one post.

Peace and Courage and **** Fear

may

PS:
Now, here's a great vid. Good lyrics and some really cool bad-*** bandits. Three of the coolest, most charismatic thugs in movie history. Most folks in the film love these bandits. They were full of FUN. It felt good to have a beer with'em at the saloon. They're handsome and cool and popular. But at this place we're not like that. Not cool at all. Not always right. Embarassingly wrong sometimes. We show our frailties more than we should. No glitz. No flash. No fame. Just wanna do what we know in our hearts is right. We don't need smart people or good spellers. Just real people.

or lie a coward, a craven coward
or lie a coward in my grave
may41970

wow

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:24 pm

[quote="may41970"]Nice catches, soc; I should have caught them the first time.

Thanks. It's not your fault, or mine, or anyone's for ever being taken in. The sheer volume of ******** being posted on the internet precludes us from being able to tackle it all. But it is the small details that expose them. Things like Aubuchont posting as AnnAngryBitch with the homophobia. Things like Deborah/FootSoldier asking Wayne Hall/Halva whether the trails are in the stratosphere or the troposphere. How Starman1 posted a long time ago that my CTC username was a subliminal. How BigBunny posted that chemtrails are produced by our neighborhood airliners. How LULU, the former CTC moderator, Swedishoo, and Weatherman714 post at the "debunker board." How PI wrote that I said CTC was infested by DAARPA, when I had made it clear by copying and pasting that Swampgas was the one who wrote that. How Chem11 stuck up for Jeff Wells, even when Wells allowed the most ludicrous nonsense about chemtrails to be posted at his disinfo forum. How Jeff Wells is so tied in with Tinoire and Arcadia Ego. How Don Croft of EducateYourself has had his sister and brother-in-law as crazy chemmie proxies at Wells' forum. How Arcadia Ego's posting history doesn't add up. How Swampgas has let the story of the CTC Changes Threads get buried. This is really an endless list. That's why I have tried to go after the big names as regards to the major chemtrail forums.

I also just noticed that "Lou" deleted his CTC posts right after I posted that one could study his writing style at CTC and then find other usernames on the internet using the same vocabulary and style. It is beyond outrageous that the last years of the CTC archives have become scrubbed. There comes a point where one asks how many coincidences can there be?

Weatherman saying that I've been hounding him for five years? Half of me feels it's a waste to bother opening a dialogue about this. But as it's a direct accusation against me, maybe I should follow it up and demand that Weatherman provide proof. Maybe I'll make a direct post to Weatherman about it on it at DBS.

He'd probably deny it or simply ignore you, imho. That's what the fakes do. They ignore or convolute.

But I'm much more interested in "No Way Oligarch's" (who posted here as 'Entropian Artifact') subtle comment that he doubts I'm from Taiwan. Or is it possible you're reading too much into the comment, and he was asking a legitimate question in response to "Lou?"

I think it is clear that "No Way Oligarchs" was taking a jab at yourself. He did post that we are two different people. But then he did the bait and switch. PI did that to me. He pm'ed me asking for links. this was after a year of him trolling my nearly every post at CTC. Then he posted the thing about DAARPA. Then Starman1 comes in to reinforce the lie.

These people have been the ones who have initiated contact with me. Entropian Artifact pm'ed me at BreakForDisinfoNews. He told me he had chemtrail videos and that Fintan Dunne was a fraud. These guys are all about the bait and switch.

Entropian Artifact first became a red flag for myself when he started the thread here on podcasts. He basically came out in support for Alex Jones, the Freeman Perspective, and a third goofball named Alan Watt. Now anyone who has read my posts at Gastronamus Cafe or here knows I am seeking out the best possible sources, that for example, I have used the phrase tinfoil by association on many occasions. EA falls into the category of an Athena88, IslandBreeze, ViewFromKSA, or even Louis Aubuchont. They post fairly ok for a while, but then they eventually start churning out the loony tunes.

EA also came out and told you that it was a waste of time to go after Ender and the other "Hal Turner" types at Rivero's WhatReallyHappened forum. I think once it sunk in on the other side that they would not be allowed in here, that's when they ratcheted up the attacks on us everywhere else they could.

They bait and switch us all the time. It was only after considering that 98% of these folks could be fakes, that I personally was able to start seeing the ******** in its overall scripted ways. This is not paranoia. Once we started to back up our claims with proof, the dark side was forced into smearing us. But they also have turned us into the ultimate underdogs. They can't win. Ever. If they keep membership closed at CTC, then it is obvious they are a closed shop with 98% fake usernames. They can scrub and prune all they want, but enough of their ******** has been copied and saved. All one has to do is go to the wayback machine and see how they have deleted all of the Aubuchont posts. They can come here and read some of those. A real person would ask, why have they done this? What were those CTC Changes threads? Has there been a widescale convoluted chemtrails are kooky script in place as us nobodies have suggested? Is not the FACT that there is all this scripted convolution proof that chemtrails are real? Why go to all this trouble? Why create all these usernames and stupid fake fights from 2000-2005? Why delete all this forum history from 2005 to the present? Two nobodies like us have forced them into losing their composure and making their convolution harder to promote as being just about chemmies and their kooky ideas. They have been thoroughly exposed as being SCRIPTED chemmies with kooky ideas.

The guy is a good writer, and self-admittedly, is skilled at manipulating people. And the threat he made doubles the urge to do so. But I won't do it.

Entropian is a fascist. His writing clearly exhibits this. Just mentioning the threat is good enough. We don't have to print his pm's. I posted Swampgas' first pm to me at CTC, because it showed how he invited ourselves to Gastronamus.

And yeah, I'm in agreement with you that 98% of the handful of posters at CTC are paid hacks. And I deeply believe the reason they can't open their doors to new posters is that they're terrified other real people will come out in defence of us. That real people will speak sanely about chemtrails. That real people will mention our website. I think if Lophofo continues to post as he is; if he continues to link to this place, he will be banned too.

Lophofo is a real person. You are really from Taiwan. I am a real nobody from the Boston area. CrystalRose is a real sweetie out of California. NatureisMad is for real. His computer broke down at the worst time. He can only log in when he uses a public computer. Con-trail is probably for real and gave up. That makes six of us who somehow have been able to counter attack the CTC script.

I will go back to CTC, when and if they reopen membership. I don't like Mark Steadham. I asked him for support, to have the trolling against us stopped. He did nothing. I talked to his sister-in-law. I asked her to please let him know that his website was in turmoil. Then Thermit showed up, he read my pm's to him. He did nothing. Mark Steadham reeks of being paid disinfo. I see no other explanation.

It would be nice if good lurkers who have been following this could sign up and help fill in any missing pieces we have overlooked.

As to Lophofo, he is a smart kid. {I call everyone a kid.} He is internet savvy. He has been on the internet since 1995. He doesn't want to be spoken of behind his back, but I think he understands that we are not trying to use him as a proxy within CTC. He says the HAARP thread here doubled in views since he linked to it at CTC. Yes, we pose a threat to the status quo of the kooky chemtrail script. You are correct with your logic as to why new memberships are not allowed. It is a catch-22 for CTC. Keep membership closed, and it is obvious that 98% of them are fakes. Open up membership, and folks like us will go in there and fight back against their nonsense.

I fully took care of internet fakes such as Jeff Wells and et in Arcadia Ego. Maybe I am biased, but that "reverse-troll" operation conducted was a success.

You took down "Ender." Rivero's posse thought they was clever by deleting the proof that Hal Turner clones were all over the AlaskaFreePress forum. But one of the most important threads was copied and reuploaded here. Anyone can look through that thread and see how us nobodies exposed that forum.

So much has been accomplished. We took the spiritual hit and are now stronger for it. Our credibility is solid. What do they have on us? That I like weed, or you like Taiwanese brew?

Have you recently checked the view-count for the thread called "Where is the CTC Changes Thread?" Now those are some big numbers. A real embarrassment for what's-his-name Steadham (you got me confused about his first name now) and a real victory for the good guys.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread11993.html

No, I didn't. Now why has it been us nobodies who had to do what Swampgas said he would always fight for, that the CTC Changes would never get buried? Is it because Swampgas is just another "Hal Turner?"

Yup, in one Will Thomas article, he wrote that Steadham's first name is Ralph. He is really Mark Steadham, some plant who heads supposedly legitemate companies like SEOMA. I have been posting a bit latey on this creep in the hope that others will engine search him and find out that he is the owner and operator of Chemtrail Central.

Not sure if it matters, but with some of those crazy Lou Aubuchont links we have found, some of them have his name being Ralph Aubuchont. Could be just a coincidence.

But seriously. How is Lou Aubuchont not a concern troll? How is he not a paid spook? How are these other usernames not part of the same scam?

I am not surprised that people are finding our story. Again, CTC is in a bind. They have worked themselves into a corner. Keep registration closed, and they are stuck with 98% fake usernames. Open it up, and they will be exposed on their own turf. They would have been better off letting us stay there afraid to post whatever we wanted in fear of being banned. That strategy is now gone.

We give these fakes wiggle room. We give them the opportunity to explain, to correct, to make things right. All down the line, they fail to correct the wrongs. Jeff Wells. Fintan Dunne. Tinoire. Chem11. Halva. Deborah. Starman1. Jay Reynolds. MARK STEADHAM of SEOMA.

They thought they were through with the few survivors like us, when Swampgas kicked me out of Gastro for no good reason. Now anyone can go to Gastro and see that they have squat for chemtrails. When we were there, us four amigos, that place was picking up.

There is no real freedom of speech on the internet, at this time. Because if you want others to hear you, you've got to sign onto a board that's owned by the very people that are in terror of your voice. Places like CTC, WRH, PI, DU, Rigorous, DBS - anyone that's got more than a couple hundred readers - I think they are afraid of us soc.

That's why I went into Rigorous Intuition as CouldBe and Sudoku. They are in a corner. Close shop to real people, and the scripts become obvious. Open the places up, and they get their **** thrown right back at them.

They work together to destroy our credibility, our voices, the ideas we want to express. We are being deliberately censored and discredited. Not just us, of course. It seems that there's already quite a list of people whose voices have been muted by Tinoire. I don't have the links handy, I'll dig them up if you wanna see.

It makes no sense at all that Tinoire and her gang support Ron Paul and Mike Rivero's WRH ********. It cannot be stressed enough how all these fockers can be tied in together. Tinoire started with Jeff Wells. Arcadia Ego worked with Swampgas at CTC and now with Jeff Wells. Wayne Madsen supports Tinoire. Then some paid hack named Bushwa at the Randi Rhodes forum acts all Democratic Underground by making fun of Madsen, fruitcakes, and "conspiracy theorists." The internet is a big scam. They don't like any of us using the best sources. They don't like us making rational, normal, upstanding posts. They do not want real people to work together.

We're a threat. That's why we're outcasts. For god's sake, the best "dirt" they can come up with on us soc, is a phony post written by some hack that claims to be you/me. That claims you and I are the same person. And that single fraudulent post is the #1 "proof" that fakes like Jeff Wells, Tinoire, CTC, Aubuchont, Halva, etc turn to to discredit us. They don't even use our own words to discredit us, but a lie they created on their own.

Arcadia had my ip address from Swampgas. He had Jeff Wells ban me a long time ago before making even one post. But I used a proxy ip and got in there. I am done with playing by their rules. I have been this way for a while now. I await CTC to reopen membership. :twisted:

And even if we were the same guy, what the hell would that have to do with the things we write about?

Good point. One of the things I am most proud about is how we thoroughly exposed "Louis Aubuchont." He made that thread on Carol Rosin. I didn't even attack him. I went after Rosin. But then he went into full frothing mode. I tried to work within their rules. I tried to give MARK STEADHAM OF SEOMA the chance to stop the cyber bullying.

"Lou" didn't like it when we finally got your Taiwanes chemtrail story out. Him and WeatherFake like to talk up the US Air Force as being the one institution behind all the dispersals. They don't like it how Lophofo has rationally explained HAARP and tied chemtrails in with the same people we did. Real chemmies don't fit in with their Tesla Death Ray imagery and New World Order depopulation/mind control scripts. Real chemmies pose the threat of making too much sense about chemtrails. That's why they had the paid hack Wayne Hall tie in Rosalind Peterson to himself. I could have sworn I saw a Freeman Perspective video a while back where he interviewed Rosalind Peterson. Ugh. Just found it. Rosalind? Why? She might as well use the term chemtrails. She has this thing where she doesn't use the word because it makes us look bad. But being intervied by Wayne Hall and Freeman makes her look bad.

google video

The interview can also be seen at Freeman's website. You need to scroll down to the Rosalind Peterson Interview.
freemanarchives.com

Seeing this reminds me of when I found out Bev Harris sold Clinton cigars, when I found out she had done some pr work for one of Hertzberg's gatekeeper, "election reform" incarnations.

"Lou" supported Weatherman714. I even read the fakes at Megapsrayer giving some kudos to Weatherman714. Then Weatherfraud backed "Lou." It gets to the point where one naturally wonders, could every single one of these big names be fakes? Deborah? Swampgas? Mark Steadham?

Lurker, please speak up. Yeah, we'll doubt you at first. Yeah, we'll be suspicious. But come on, take a chance and try speaking up. It's the kind of thing your great-grandkids will look up to you for. Come on. As long as you're sitting at your computer and reading what we say, just go for it. Take a chance and have your say. If you believe in the things that Martin Luther King, John Lennon, Gandhi, Jack Kennedy spoke of, we need you here.

It doesn't matter whether you agree with us or not. All that matters is if you're a real person and not a paid hack. Is so, we need to hear from you desperately. Even if it's only one post.

We have gotten a bunch of new posters before. They have had nothing to say about the chemtrail forum script. But they have had plenty to say about Tesla and "Operation Cloverleaf," cloud busters, and chemtrails as depopulation. We have had fakes like Entropian giving kudos to Alex Jones, Freeman Perspective, and Alan Watt.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Ailsa MacDuff or whatever her name was. She signed up here. It turned out she was hacking and shilling new age chemtrail convolution with linkings to "chemtrail products."

Where the heck is Con-trail? He said he could run CTC threads through an analyser, perhaps prove some sock puppetry.

This isn't a bad place. We did the best we could. The top section is not too shabby. There are a lot of ideas up there. Good ones. There was that two month period where I was gobbling up all the new, good chemtrail stories. That's what's so crazy about Aubuchont's generic statement left behind at CTC for his deleted posts. How could anyone say we are debunkers?

They don't like it either how we have debunked the disinfo. They don't like how we have proven that Will Thomas and Aubuchont were involved in hoaxes. They want fakes like Jay Reynolds, Uncinus/Epoxynous, Ed Snell/Yaak/Cydoniaquest, Patrick Minnis, Deborah, etc. to get all the credit. {I'm not saying Minnis has anything to do with the chemtrail boards. But he is the big cheese as to debunking chemtrails, so I included his name.} There are things at this website that are rock solid. We have cleaned up our own house.

You'd think out of all the good lurkers, there'd be a few wanting to get in on this.

That's all they have left on us. That it's just us two doing all this yapping about chemtrail fakery. But we really aren't. We are the only ones who have posted about it a lot.

I think the other side wants us to fade away.
That's not gonna happen.

I will never print a pm without permission again. I've done it a few times, the Swampgas one, the Entropian one. Oh yeah, the Lou one to Lophofo. But those were all like the CTC Changes Threads. They were historical proof of chemtrail forum shenanigans.

Your video isn't working for me right now. FreeForums is a fun place. One doesn't even need an image hoster to upload pictures. We can embed videos and even whole web pages. Yeah, lurkers, please. There's tons at this place on the actual chemtrails, the fakery, tons of other stuff.

Gonna find us some good tunes.

REM Don't Go Back to Rockville (Live '85)

Californication Chili Peppers

This last one looks like it has some chemtrails in it.

Smashing Pumpkins Disarm video
socrates
gadfly

I sent this pm to Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Increase1776 recently posted with Starman1. That is ********, plain and simple. Increase, Perverted Introvert, and Starman1 are trolls. That whole joint is compromised beyond repair.

Here is what Increase and Swampgas had to say about Starman1 at Gastronamus Cafe.
CTC's new moderator

Internet fakes are everywhere. When they get busted, they scrub, prune, censor, and cyberbully.

Below an exchange is referred to in which Increase1776 for some strange reason asked Lophofo if he has been out of the country the last year. What the hell could that mean other than him implying that Lophofo is may41970?

Dr. Bernard John Eastlund H.A.A.R.P. Inventor Dies???
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12891.html]

Also, here is the thread where Perverted Introvert first trolled Lophofo.
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12661-15.html

Here is the thread where PI commented that it was strange to read Lophofo questioning a "shill" {weatherfake714} about a "shill program" {HAARP}.

The disinfo elements at CTC are upset that the few of us have been able to suss out who the major players are as regards to the chemtrailing. Those would be the Navy, the Air Force, the NOAA, NASA, atmospheric scientists, and other related institutions. They are upset that Lophofo has been able to explain HAARP in a non-tinfoil manner. CTC was formed with the intent to raise noise levels and bury chemtrail truths. Mark Steadham is a very bad man who might as well be up in those planes dispersing the chemtrails. It turns out that DailyKos is a CIA plant. Now who does Mark Steadham work for as regards to spreading tinfoil by association? Some astroturfing company hired by the above institutions?

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12823.html

Lophofo has made only six posts at CTC yet is being trolled plenty.
Chemtrail Centrail is truly a disinformation palace.

{on edit- I see you haven't read this yet. I am gonna post this as an open letter and put it on the ctc is disinfo thread. I am not trying to **** you off or get you involved in this ********, but I just feel the need to make my feelings public. I am not trying to talk behind your back. I have simply had enough with Chemtrail Central and what they have done to chemtrails awareness. Thanks for your time and consideration.}

Hi, sorry to bug ya. CTC is really pissing me off. Not just them, the whole way chemtrails is portrayed on the internet is pissing me off. I wasted a lot of time at Gastronamus Cafe. That place went from a nothing place to one with a lot of potential. Now it is back off the map for chemtrails.

Increase1776 finally answered your question. He is wondering whether you were out of the country last year. I'd really like to see him and that whole place exposed. I want newbies and fence sitters to understand what the **** them and all these other ******** forums and websites are up to. They are ruining any chance at all for chemtrails to be taken as a serious subject. I feel they are on the ropes, but they don't care. Them tanking completely just makes chemtrails look that much more ridiculous.

Not sure why I am writing you this. It's not my place to ask you anything. I would love to see you fight back at their ******** without giving them a reason to ban you. I am hoping they open that place back up, because I want posts at that place to give newbies and fence sitters a chance to see exactly why that website exists. If and when they reopen, I am in there using proxy ip's. Them keeping the place shut is proof that they can't risk real people in there.

Sorry for the ramble. This isn't about me or about making our forum some kind of player. I am proud of this place. It did take a lot of time and effort. I've spent two years trying to get my voice out on the subject of chemtrails.

Funny how Pak and PI showed up too right after Increase1776. PI is as disruptive a troll as I have ever seen. Myself nor may41970 never wrote anything near the flaming he does. Just felt the need to vent. Take it easy.

I just want newbies and fence sitters to have a chance. This kooky script to me is proof that chemtrails are real. Why go to all this trouble to portray chemtrails as crazy internet material? I sincerely believe that place is full of 98% fakes. It really stunk to find out that Swampgas, Arcadia, Increase, Lou Aubuchont, chem11, Halva, deborah, etc., it really stunk to find out they are fakes.

We are a threat to these assholes because we write logically about chemtrails. You pointed out the same suspects myself and may41970 came up with. But no, at CTC, it is all about the evil nwo and the masons and ufos and aliens and busting clouds with one's mind.

Hey, at least we exposed Aubuchont and Will Thomas and a lot of other big names.

We were closing in on chemtrail truths at Gastro. That's why Swampgas kicked me out. I was his chief chemtrail poster. He played me like a puppet. Then when the whole overall script emerged, and I started to focus in too much on Chem11, Halva, and Deborah, and Arcadia in private at Gastro, they set me loose.

May41970 uncovered a paid troll operation at whatreallyhappened. That forum got shut down and scrubbed twice because of us two nobodies. May41970 called out this guy Ender as being cointelpro, for inciting violence. There is a reason we still have this small base of fifty or so checking us out each day. There is a reason these fakes keep trying to weasel in here. We pose a threat. There is a base here. They kicked us out of CTC to try to marginalize us. I am very sorry for rambling here. It's like they are in a bind. They want us to go away, but they also want to keep discrediting us here. They fear your presence there. They know you have manners and are not gonna be able to be flustered. I can't wait until they open up again. Maybe they won't. Ok, very sorry for rambling. I'm not sure what you may post back to him, and sorry you are now involved. Please believe me when I say I am just a regular **** from Boston. Sorry all our teams win. Sorry there isn't a good place where real people can hammer out chemtrail ideas without fear of being trolled or drowned out by tinfoil crap. Myself and may41970, we tried our best.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:01 pm

So how come someone can use the wayback machine and find Chemtroll Central posts from 2004, yet it's a no go for the last couple years? How come registration at that paid disinfo pit has only been open for about a couple months over the last year and a half? How come up to a dozen usernames have mysteriously appeared over the last couple months, a bunch of them from years past?

One poster has come out either in support of ourselves or mad at "Louis Aubuchont" for having been a paid plant. No one who really wants the chemtrailing stopped would ever delete their 900 plus posts in protest over the two nobodies who started this forum. Lou was stupid too for putting our usernames into the generic post left behind for the deletions. Folks can track down our posts. They can find this place. They can now figure out the disinfo scam that is chemtrails on the internet thanks to Lou AnnAngryBitch Aubuchont.

Sorry for not providing the link. Kinda don't have the time. One just needs to go to the poster's profile to find it.

screenshot

Then TinFoil1776 entered the scene.

screenshot

These dumbasses really wish we hadn't been as successful in exposing themselves. There is a thread in the admin section where someone asked why registration is closed. Starman1 mentions folks who are chomping at the bit to get in there. How they are frothing. That is reference to me. It is also a reference to how myself and may41970 have liked to describe Lou Aubuchont as frothing. They should have scrubbed and pruned better. They should really try to ignore us. They should get rid of Aubuchont's generic post leading folks to us. They should get Aubuchont's post off the front forum page. If we had no soul, we could do their job much better than themselves. These are ******* spooks.

screenshot
socrates
gadfly

More Nonsense

Unread postby socrates » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Luminescent Clouds Light up Sky
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12968.html

They're called noctulicent clouds, yet not one poster came up with any info on those. That's very similar to another recent thread which concerned distrails.

Anti-chemtrails
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12574.html

CloudySkies then showed up and explained that "anti-chemtrails" are distrails. Later on in a separate thread he astroturfed the debunker in chemmie clothes ******** that we have read before from Deborah, Arcadia Ego, BigBunny, Mark Steadham, and others, that most of what we are witnessing are ordinary contrails.

So there are two threads where chemmies are portrayed as being scientific illiterate. I have admitted on occasion that my strong point isn't science. But that doesn't mean I can't easily see that "luminescent clouds" are noctulicent, or that "anti-chemtrails" are distrails.

Visible crud from Trails
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12979.html

This post made by LTTS was a good one. In fact, from looking at this person's posts, he or she appears to be a real person. The first thing I noticed about this thread was that the link on the front page wasn't working. In fact, the link wasn't there at all. When I went to the chemtrail section, the thread wasn't readily available. It had been bumped down by Perverted Introvert. I checked into posts made by LTTS. In those before, PI had partaked in a bunch of give and take with the new poster. Yet, when LTTS made his or her first post in months, PI ignored it. The thread has recently gotten some responses, but they are from more obvious nutjobs like Mr. Jones.

One of the reasons I never posted too much at Chemtrail Central was because I hated posting side by side with the fakery. Swampgas invited me out of that mess, and the rest is history.

I believe that PI was created to mirror myself. Anyone see the bizarro world episode on Seinfeld? It was an episode in which Elaine became friends with three people very similar to Kramer, Jerry, and George, but in warped ways. PI is meant to mirror me, imho, but to warp the idea of the pitbull against disinfo. I have tracked down a few posts by PI which show that he is as much of a nutjob as any of the folks he criticizes. I believe that PI, like 98% of the usernames at Chemtroll Central, are fakes and sock puppets.

LOOK AT THIS...
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12980.html

PI with his name alone appears to be a fake. Now why in this thread is he asking Mmmmbarium for access to the original. This story had already been exposed as a hoax. Notice how on the wall it says sprayer #5? That was photo-shopped. Also, on this other thread, it is clear that PI has already been informed that this is a hoax, and he even acknowledged it as such. So why was he still looking for some original version of it. Obviously Tim White and CloakAndDagger are full of ****.

So then CloudySkies shows up again as the voice of reason. CloudySkies is a fake, a debunker in chemmie clothes.

Not Inside A Chemtrail Plane
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread12957.html

From this above thread, another tinfoiler named FreeWorldOrder, posted video links making chemmies look like nutjobs. Even when the Tim White hoax has been exposed, FWO simply ignores that.

INSIDE A GOVERNMENT CHEMTRAIL AIRCRAFT

What pisses me off about this video is that it was posted by "nicscics" who is from that Italian chemtrail forum I have linked to before. I now believe that Italian forum is fake. It is the Chemtrail Central of Italy. It may be a significant upgrade on CTC, but nonetheless, there is too much other crap that such people are including in their posts. NicSics has turned out to be a fake. What a creep. WHO THE HELL WOULD TAKE SERIOUSLY ANYTHING PUBLISHED BY CLOAKANDDAGGER???????

FWO also linked to this video made by BSRegistration:

Chemtrails: Aerial Spraying for the Blind and Dumb

Depopulation, mind control, whatever. Also check out the more information part. There are awkward refences to *** and Clinton. WTF? These fake assholes make me sick to my stomach. There comes a point where the term useful idiot doesn't seem to apply. These are not useful idiots, imho. These are paid fake usernames trying to taint all the good evidence on chemtrails with tinfoil by association.

[quote="BSRegistration"] Proof of Chemtrails is not hard to find. You could just read the secret documents yourself...

Let's see... who eradicates the poppies? Who makes sure that they can't grow coca leaves? Nobody. But they have an aerial spray mission in Iraq, Colombia, and Afghanistan, and also over New Orleans. And we all know that if they didn't spray Manhattan on a regular basis we'd all be dead from the dreaded West Nile virus. But relax, according to the paid shills at the Above Top Secret website, none of this should be of great concern to you. They censor me and I can't post there myself, because it's a fake site designed to keep a lid on real secret programs and encourage a bunch of chit-chat about ET's and Transformers. Yes, Skeptic Overlord is a joke. No, you shouldn't waste your time there. Yes, the moderators there are on the payroll. No, you won't learn anything by going there. Yes, they're self-important. No, their traffic isn't particularly great. You'll learn more from US Weekly or People.

The Department of Defense tasks the Air Force Reserve's 910th Airlift Wing, located at Youngstown Air Reserve Station, Ohio to maintain an aerial spray capability. The 910th is home to the only full-time, fixed-wing aerial spray unit within the Defense Department.

The Aerial Spray Squadron at Youngstown ARS conducts various aerial spray missions throughout the year at various military installations and their surrounding communities using four specially-modified C-130H aircraft and Modular Aerial Spray Systems (MASS.)

The MASS systems and four of our specially-modified C-130 aircraft are used to spray biting insects such as mosquitoes, sand fleas, and filth flies. The systems are also used to control vegetation growth on military bombing ranges and to disperse oil spills.

Cloverleaf Proof of chemtrail spraying from whistleblower....
(more)
Added: February 08, 2008
Proof of chemtrail spraying from whistleblower. Chemtrails and global depopulation isn't something that just happens in Africa, it may be affecting the very air you breathe.

Never-before-seen picture from inside a chemtrail plane (thanks Tim White, Melle Belle, et al.) There's a lot more to be said on this subject, but unfortunately you're not considered important enough to know about these things and the information is classified as part of a Special Access Program. It's not benevolent and it's not making your life better.
KVØRI!!!

"Tis true without lying, certain and most true...as all things have been and arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation."
-Isaac Newton, 'Hermes'

"...fix their eyes on perfect truth as a perpetual standard of reference, to be contemplated with the minutest care, before they proceed to deal with earthly canons about things beautiful."
-Plato

Now bow down

AJ7RD KU9RI NK8RN WD2RS WP2RXº
AJ8RD KVØRI NK9RN WD3RS WP5RXº
AJ9RD KV1RI NLØRNº WD4RS WQØRX
AKØRD KV2RI NL1RNº WD6RS WQ1RX
AK1RD KV3RI NL2RNº WD7RS WQ2RX
AK2RD KV4RI NL3RNº WD8RS WQ3RX
AK3RD KV5RI NL4RNº WD9RS WQ4RXSUBSCRIBE for hot hard myspace sexy 911 xxx wq2rx *** and ku9ri 69 kv4ri bill clinton blowjob!
youtube.com/cat4weed
youtube.com/ozzybinoswald2008
youtube.com/simonshack
youtube.com/lisa17g
youtube.com/hard1sad
youtube.com/bsregistration
youtube.com/911NEWZ
youtube.com/Krokus69
youtube.com/911Censored
youtube.com/41music
youtube.com/thewebfairy

Sexy wq2rx dippypoggy ewing2001 *** Myspace XXX...

Sexy wq2rx dippypoggy ewing2001 *** Myspace XXX 911TVF *** Anti-Censorship myspace. For more proof see youtube.com/ozzybinoswald2008 and check out youtube.com/simonshack http://youtube.com/911censored military-war.blogspot.com 911bloglines.com Dippypoggy? Dippypoggy? youtube.com/pollenb Maximum ak4rd? ozzybinoswald? Anti-Censorship wq2rx dippypoggy. Check out youtube.com/simonshack youtube.com/911censored 911bloglines.com Dippypoggy? Maximum ak4rd? ozzybinoswald?
AJ7RD KU9RI NK8RN WD2RS WP2RXº
AJ8RD KVØRI NK9RN WD3RS WP5RXº 41music.net out youtube.com simonshack 911bloglines.com 41music.net

AK4RD KV6RI NL5RNº WEØRS WQ5RX
AK5RD KV7RI NL6RNº WE1RS WQ6RX
AK6RD KV8RI NL8RNº WE2RS WQ7RX (less)

Added: February 08, 2008
Category: Nonprofits & Activism
Tags: Chemtrails and global depopulation Helpful Race Specific Bioweapons or Menace wq2rx conspiracy nwo (less)
Added: February 09, 2008
Category: Science & Technology
Tags: Chemtrails: Aerial Spraying for the Blind and Dumb cloverleaf raindance haarp agent orange depopulation NWO

That is simply totally crazy stuff posted to make chemtrails look kooky.

One final link. Perverted Introvert is a fake. On another post I quoted here a while back, I thought he mentioned sylphs by accident. But evidently, PI really believes in that. PI is not for real. He is a disinfo agent.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg111084.html#111084
Sylphs

[quote="Perverted Introvert"]
Here, the "sons of heaven" are given no specific name or function; they could represent fallen angels, or simply heavenly beings that mate with women.

educate-yourself.org/zsl/sylphbirths14apr04.shtml

A few months ago "Rusty" from the Forums.Cloudbusters wrote that he saw the birth of a baby sylph from a larger sylph. This does happen. Sylphs and other elementals are also born from the wombs of women.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm

98% of Chemtrail Central appears to be fakes. How else to explain some of the usernames that show up there lately? Registration has been closed for most of the last year and a half. Yesterday I noticed a name that I'd never seen before. That person didn't make a new post, I guess they just wanted to log in for the kicks. At Debate Both Sides, I bump up the pitbull threads every once in a while because I want newbies and fence sitters to know that the chemtrail forums have been rigged the whole time. I even bumped up a few older threads there to show how the script has played out in parts at DBS. There is the kooky Jim Phelps. There is one thread where Jay Reynolds had a total meltdown. There was the thread in which Lou Aubuchont had strange dialogue with himself as J. Vitum. And all I get in response is derision from Wayne Hall/Halvar and others involved in making chemtrails look kooky. It's ironic, perhaps a better word is mendacity, whenever Halvar accuses someone of trying to bring Jay Reynolds back into the forum. Lord Jay is gonna post wherever and whenever he wants to. Wayne Hall, Lou Aubuchont, Jay, Ed Snell, Chem11, Jim Phelps, Deborah/Foot Soldier and others have been obfuscating chemtrails for years with their crazy script. Halvar, imho, is trying to get in my head, make me feel bad about my efforts the last year in exposing their crud. It's not working. Lately it has dawned on me that we have been very successful in getting this message out about the chemtrail forum fakery.

So anyways, this poster named spiderlion was logged in at CTC yesterday. He or she didn't leave a post. Makes me wonder why would they log in then? But I went to the profile, and this is just one more crazy nutjob who has put up posts making chemtrails look like a hoax. Yet to fakes like Halva and Lou Aubuchont, or any of the others, this is not a problem. The script has called for us to look at the closed-minded debunkers as being the only problem. The biggest problem preventing chemtrails awareness is the tinfoil by association. Seeing that Chemtrail Central is the #1 search engine result for chemtrails, yet embraces the tinfoil, this to me implies that Mark Steadham of SEOMA is a paid disinformation agent. Mark Steadham might as well be up in those planes dispersing the chemtrails. Because of creeps like him, good people like Jeff Ferrell of KSLA News12 aren't allowed to make a sequel report.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg97103.html#97103

screenshot

screenshot

Lou Aubuchont got busted o'plenty the last months writing similar ********. Seeing how he has been shown to be a paid fake, how are we not to believe the same about all the other numbnuts posting at that disinformation palace?
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!