Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Controlled Lies

tinfoil by association

Re: Controlled Lies

Unread postby socrates » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 am

TITOR RIGHT has made 1700 posts at KHOU.com, Texas. They are of the tinfoil variety. TITOR RIGHT could very well be Mark Steadham of Chemtrail Central.

It can be difficult to tell the difference between a spook and a real person with no heart. CrystalRose, M.A. Basher, and MightyMike are real people yet are weak and/or selfish. Basher and CrystalRose have said they would post more often but never do. MightyMike has been next to useless, but he never made any promises. These are real people. They just aren't reliable. They have no clue how individuals or small groups can change the world for the better.

Uhm, NatureisMad {Man&Nature, OnTheGround, MadCitizen}- Who would give the bait and switch time and time again like he has? May41970 the same. He somehow got my attention yesterday with another of his lame attempts to get posted. He was a worried about having his alleged true name revealed. I no longer care if my name is revealed. I have no fears.

Romvaesen or whatever his name is? The guy from CTC who signed up here? I haven't a clue. I do know he has made some crazy allegations at CTC. The problem is that I am now on dial up. I can no longer speed through the internet. Yet, I am not done. It is simply a new ballgame. I may have lost the fastball but am working on developing other pitches.

May41970 wrote two lies about me. He said I was suicidal, and that I threatened to murder "Louis Aubuchont." For one thing, I am not nor ever have been suicidal. There have been perhaps a moment or two, normal situations for feeling down just like anyone else. But suicide is not something I would ever do or think about it. In fact, I believe that anyone in such a state can be reached and saved.

But such a comment fits into the world of the backstabber from Taiwan. He pestered me for months to call him. I didn't want to. I pestered him for months to make more posts. {deleted} That didn't stop him from making hundreds upon hundreds of posts at Reddit as Rosinante. Ask yourselves why he deleted his username. Ask yourselves why he never posted too much at this forum, why he instead emailed me so much. Ask yourselves why he kept posting about fictitious Aubuchont lawsuits and other convolution, when I was ready to give it a rest. Ask yourselves why he kept throwing us under the bus right here, and why he forced me to ban him. Did he think he was gonna drive a wedge between myself and Lophofo? Did he think I would ban Isard? Ask yourselves why may41970 alluded to the possibility that BlueSkyHope and ST Brendt are the same person.

As for the murder of Lou Aubuchont, a fictional character cannot really be killed. Have I expressed a desire to hurt him? I once desired to challenge him to some rounds of boxing. That's about it. I have also noted that since I am a non-criminal, vegetarian, this cyberstalker has been very fortunate. Maine is not that far away from Boston. It would be very easy to head up there. The point is, say I was in the mafia. Lou would have been dead already for close to half a year. What he did to me, that is the type of thing where people are playing russian roulette with their lives. It's like in crazy Los Angeles where people on the freeways shoot guns at others for flipping the bird. This spooky Lou Aubuchont has been playing russian roulette. If he wants to live a long life, he will be more careful in how he attacks people like myself. For one never knows when the person in that car, thinking of L.A., has a gun. He is fortunate I am harmless. But if he picks the wrong person next time to harass, he may not be so lucky.

May41970 told me an extensive sob story which added up on the surface. {deleted} I knew there were some holes in that story right away. Such as, {deleted}. But I bought into it. I was alone, and he was the only one helping me out.

There were times along the way I wasn't so sure. He would go back and forth on Rivero. He would write long emails but rarely post.

Which brings me to BlueSkyHope. Has she been too good to be true? I mean, she has a heck of a lot in common with me. She understands the astroturfing. She has had the same exact outlook as me in regards to chemtrails, global warming, etc..

Plus, what was up with her talking about clouds suddenly appearing out of nothingness? I was trying to be nice. I was thinking maybe weather manipulation could be pushing clouds from higher up into our field of vision. But now with her disappearing act, I ask once again, how do clouds appear out of nothing?

Which leads us back to Case University. Yes, Lophofo, imho, it is beyond random odds that they have been visiting this forum. It is beyond chance that this TITOR RIGHT has emerged along with fake socrates' scripts. It is beyond chance that there is a Lou Aubuchont, a Wayne Hall, a Deborah/FootSoldier, et al.

Deborah/FootSoldier is the ultimate fake. She has been a debunker for years. She and people like Lou and Halva have appeared to be working out of troll manuals. They are playing psychology. My goal is to never shut up until the full truth emerges. I think the truth is known to those who have read this forum, in regards to both the true nature of chemtrails and with internet fakery. I do not think it is a coincidence that the chemtrail operations have slowed down. The ptb's know that their bluff has been called.

We may seem to be fading as a chemtrail forum, but I believe the opposite is taking place. Fakes are getting called out. They are being proven as fakes. The attacks against me and subsequently others like the one involving Lophofo have been proven as fact.

When Isard signed up here, his name was pleaseletmepostIamNotForOrgone, or something close to that. I do not think Isard is a fake. Wilhelm Reich was a real person who did speak of orgone. Before ever knowing about chemtrails, I knew about orgone from reading The Mass Psychology of Fascism. I always figured it was Reich's way of terming Freud's Love versus Death principle. I never knew there was some new age kind of mumbo jumbo to it.

An isp out of Houston, Texas visiting here those months back could very well have been Mark Steadham. I spoke to that guy's sister-in-law or sister many months ago right before I was banned from Chemtrail Central. I asked her to tell Mark that his help was needed, that I was being trolled by Lou Aubuchont and others. When Mr. Steadham from NASA continued to ignore his responsibilities as a moderator, that was when he became a target for investigating. I found his obscure admitting of working for NASA. I even located a picture of him. He has been one of the worst things to ever happen to chemtrail awareness. It is funny strange how CTC has emerged as the #1 destination for the chemtrail curious. It is shocking how much it has been tied in with Aubuchont, Will Thomas, Halva/Hall, Deborah, Chem11, Arcadia Ego, Swampgas, Cydoniaquest/Yaak {and our most recent to visit here- foolsbane/bryansails}, et al.

I believe the script may have been manufactured out of Case University. I believe that Mark Steadham could be paid to facilitate disinfo. I think he is either TITOR RIGHT or knows exactly who TITOR RIGHT is.

n.b. I just noticed the yahoo robot visiting. That means I did not ban yahoo by accident. The other day I couldn't find us using the yahoo search engine. Yahoo used to be very good to us. Thus, I believe that the bad guys have figured out how to rig yahoo just as they already have displayed their abilities to fudge the google system. Whether such elements have the inside track of such places or whether they know how to play it, I do not know. All I am sure of is my determination to see all of this to the end. I will never give up. I am not paranoid. I am not a trouble maker.

This place is not dying. It is simply evolving. Better days are ahead for this forum. My faith lies in the fact that I accumulated evidence for my claims. My faith lies in the fact that if there are Lophofo's and Isard's in this world, then there must be others with the same sense of injustice as myself who also have the bravery to speak truth to power.

As to those from Case reading here, you have hearts made of stone. You are on the wrong side of history. It is because of the likes of you that there are charred Iraqi babies, and that America could very well be the most hated country in the world. You have been called out. You have been identified. If you hate America so much, then get the f out and move to Argentina. You are on the clock. We are the millions. You are the few who eventually face ostracizing and then elimination from having any influence on social reality. Eventually you will become extinct like the dinosaurs. Your illegal wars will not last forever.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Controlled Lies

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:49 am

bump
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!