Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Daily Kos Lies, a Retraction, and More on Brett/Brad

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Daily Kos Lies, a Retraction, and More on Brett/Brad

Unread postby socrates » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:28 pm

First the retraction- Brett Kimberlin did not live in Washington State after first getting out of prison. That was the Washington D.C. area. I was trying to tie the Speedway Bomber to Andy Stephenson. While that can still be done, it was wrong to do so through geography.

Political Consultants and Assorted Insidious Players Exposed Gaming the Daily Kos

I have written extensively at DaveFromQueens.com doing my thing in regards to what David Weintraub figured out about the Kos Kops.

Here is the 463 page pdf of the UGOG's he discovered.

I had no clue any of this was going on until the UGOG's went after me. I had already been unfairly treated by the Democratic Underground. So I went to Daily Kos to continue to out the truth about Kimberlin and Alexandrovna.

MajorFlaw is Michael Fingerit. Dave Weintraub figured out his real name based on things revealed at the UGOG forum. The following is proof that Fingerit is associated with Larisa Alexandrovna and the insidious part of the "election integrity" movement.

Check out the tag abuse:

According to "Wilms" at DU, MajorFlaw is tied to VoteTrustUSA, the group founded by Andy Stephenson.

From MajorFlaw posts at DailyKos:

Here one can see that Fingerit believes in internet voting.

Fingerit was also perverting democratic processes at the Democratic Underground. UGOG proof will be provided of this. Here is a DU post where he displayed the power to lock a thread.

I have a lot of screenshots to share. By the end of this thread, it will be seen that Fingerit, Lloyd Lachow, Michael Bouldin, Michael Shriver, Barbara Morrill, Matt D. Taylor, Laura Clawson, and many others including Markos Zuniga were fully aware of the problems going on and did nothing to correct them.

Whether Fingerit is FBI or acting out cointelpro is subject to opinion. But have no doubt about this- the truth cannot be covered up. Fake progressives are on an irreversible downslide. Echo chambers at Democratic Underground and DailyKos have been rattled to the core by pockets of awareness.

Screenshots from the UGOG's:

Michael Bouldin is a UGOG and editor of the Daily Gotham.

He is one of the nastiest people on the internet.

Plenty more to come.

Also, here are some threads going on at Dredd's blog. He was one of the original BradBloggers. Recently, I started to look closer at the timeline by which Brad Friedman went from a nobody to being an internet player. Basically, Brad heard of Brett Kimberlin and then two days later the Velvet Revolution was formed. Also, it was Brett Kimberlin who was contacted by Clint Curtis. Curtis is the one whose "story" put Brad on the blogging map less than a month later in late 2004.

Big Bad Bard Blog Lies In Wait

Brad Blog's Popcorn Machine Emptied
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Dave Weintraub=Progressive Hero, FSZ=Concern Trolling

Unread postby socrates » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 pm

I think I figured this whole thing out. The concern trolls at the Free Speech Zone like to say that this is impossible to do. They are acting no different than the Kos Kops framing of the situation as an enigmatic blog war between anonymous usernames.

Dave was working on piecing together a lot of things from real life and their direct influence on the blogosphere. He was trying to show how the UGOGs wasn't simply a hobby, something both FSZ and Kos Kops both argue. Jack's Smirking Revenge, the owner of FSZ went out of his way to prais MajorFlaw despite the fact that he was the ringleader of the Kos Kops. It is one thing to out anonymous usernames. It is quite another to out political operatives perverting freedom of speech and association on the web.

No doubt about it, the FSZ is rigged. Kos is rigged. The other side can make me out to be the personification of paranoia. I don't care. That's not true. Lauren S, Pager, Alec, Jack's Smirking Revenge, and 98% of FSZ are concern trolls. A real life cointelpro-like individual was figured out. For them to protect this individual makes all their whining about Kos Kops ring hollow.

http://davefromqueens.com/2008/12/10/mark-greens-legacy-of-failure.aspx

DaveFromQueens wrote:Mark Green is your original turnoff troll. Put him in a city where 4 out of 5 people vote Democratic and he'll lose to a Republican. He so turned me off that I couldn't vote for him in 2001 and didn't. Obviously I was not alone.

Now Anthony Weiner is made of the same cloth as Mark Green. These back room Tammany Hall types have had too much influence in the Democratic Party of New York City and that's why we've been stuck with 15 years of Republican mayors. Oh and what's the MajorFlaw connection? Stay tuned....

UGOG has long standing ties to Mark Green.

Want to know why Dems lost in a liberal city? It's because we have people like this associated with my party, people who are venal and vile and believe that govt should be about rewarding their cronies and punishing people that disagree with them.

These are not nice people, they are also advising Anthony Weiner so let's hope we settle this in the primary and get someone like Christine Quinn as our nominee.

Weiner and DailyKos were into a lot of anti-Caroline Kennedy talk. Not very democratic of them.

The FreeSpeechZoneBlog is anything but Free Speech. Here one needs to go to cache to see this thread by DFQ. There are tons of threads from FSZ that Jack has deleted. He is into running interference for Michael Fingerit, Michael Bouldin and many others.

I totally agree that regular people posting anonymously on the internet shouldn't be outed. But these are folks in the public spotlight. This is totally different. Now why was this thread deleted? How is FSZ not rigged?

AW's Operative Smearing CQ on Daily Kos

DFQ wrote:Oh I found one of AW's senior bigshots trolling on Dailykos and smearing CQ.

Folks have an unrealistic image of CQ. (3+ / 0-)
Recommended by:Red Wind, MBNYC, gem spa
Don't let her orientation fool ya, she is very much an old school machine pol. How else did she become speaker--she made a deal. Selfishly, it would be kinda nice if all the challengers who would have been term limited out of office are able to remain. Plus it may be a winning issue against Billionaire Mike. He was in favor of them when it benefitted him. Now he's just another rich guy buying himself favors.

by MajorFlaw on Tue Oct 21, 2008 at 05:07:21 AM PST

This does change the playing field for next (3+ / 0-)
Recommended by:Red Wind, MBNYC, gem spa
year, no? AW is in no matter what but BT, CQ and MM may be out. This will be a great campaign issue so I'm kinda torn.

by MajorFlaw on Tue Oct 21, 2008 at 04:45:48 AM PST

Dave excerpts from the thread:

Weiner wants to be Mayor of NYC in 2009. Christine Quinn would be his biggest challenger in the Democratic Party for that nomination....

If you are on his payroll and trying to smear someone at a national blog, that is an issue. Mr. MajorFlaw should reveal to DailyKos that he is being paid by Weiner in some capacity in 2009. That would be the ethical thing to do but Mr. MajorFlaw and ethics don't always seem to jive together. The smears on Christine Quinn were deliberate.....

I know who he is... His name, what kind of law he practices, the firm he practices with, who he has worked for in the past, and a hell of a lot more. He's a true snake. But I'm going to abide by the rules of this site by not outing his real name....

Actually I have not outed him at all
YET

(and I won't do it here.)

I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do.

I have gathered the key info of what he has done, made the list, and I will strategically ensure that the info on him and what he has done gets to the right people where it will spread like wildfire.

I plan to simply expose him for what HE has done, what HE has said, and nothing more. He's about to learn for the first time in his life that his two face charade is over, that the real him shall be exposed, and that he is going to face real accountability. And I will do it calmly, legally, ethically, and measuredly.....

Christine Quinn: First woman ever to be in charge of NYC Council, the 2nd most powerful political position in NYC behind mayor.

Mr. Major Flaw worked for Mark Green in 2001, Anthony Weiner in 2005 and again is a high level advisor for Weiner again in his run for Mayor in 2009. Mr. Flaw also has ties to former Governor Eliot Spitzer who runs in the same Schumer/Weiner/Spitzer/Silver crowd of people with overblown egos who think they can do whatever they want to people.

Note how "successful" these candidates have been in a city that is overwhelmingly Democratic. :)

Pager and Lauren S are concern trolls as is Jack the owner. Swarming on Dave, the hero.

He actually went further than that. He posted 3 very specific data points in a comment to this diary which would make it pretty easy for a resourceful person with too much time on their hands to figure out fairly easily.
by: Lauren S

I am beyond disgusted with some of the folks here that are pretending that isn't what just happened. I can't even believe the reaction I'm seeing from two posters in particular.

Very disappointing, to say the least. I guess it's okay to out someone as long as it's someone we all despise.
by: Pager

DFQ wrote: Flaw just knew of Spitzer. He has only worked on the campaigns of Green, Weiner, and one nominal Democrat who ran basically unopposed for a small citywide position.

As far as I know, he wasn't on Spitzer's payroll.

Green lost in 2001, Weiner couldn't beat the weak Freddy Ferrer in 2005 to even get the nomination, and Flaw is a hatchet man for the volatile Weiner's campaign for mayor in 2009.

It certainly is fair game for the media to learn, assuming Mr. Flaw remains on Weiner's payroll beyond Dec. 31, 2008, that he blogs as MajorFlaw at DailyKos, that he is responsible for smears of Christine Quinn while pretending to be anonymous, and to become aware of his Kostapo activities which include systemic campaigns of harassment, intimidation, death threats, threats on employment, bringing other people's family members involved, and using an admitted rapist (bottles/condoleaser) as his enforcer to try and silence people.

These are legit campaign issues to be brought to light against Mr. Anthony Weiner in 2009. Being Mayor of NYC is bigger than being Governor of most states.....

I am a resourceful person I know who he is. Took me a long time to find it but I did.

Remember, I may be "rather delusional" (Just chuckle, not taking a dig) but for 5 yrs people were alleging that there was a secret Kostapo at DailyKos targeting people in a systemic way and I was the first (albeit with blind luck) to come up with the concrete proof of such....

Basically, Michael Fingerit and Michael Bouldin went after the wrong guy in Dave. The FSZ also showed itself to be in cahoots with the Kos Kops. When push came to shove, they called Dave delusional, said he was no better than the UGOGs, stuff like that. Jack, the FSZ owner, even called Fingerit a good guy and went out of his way to protect the UGOGs be deleting so much. How is it free speech if it gets deleted?

Anyway, here are some more screenshots.

Dave wrote a diary on Long Island Republicans like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. For some strange reason, the political operative MajorFlaw decided to attack Dave. This was the thread in which the good guys had their rating abilities taken away by senior Kos administrators. Basically, the whole UGOG story was spoonfed to the Kos admins, who then proceeded to punish Dave and few other good guys while protecting Fingerit, Lachow, Bouldin, Taylor, and all the other fake progressives from DailyKos.

Dave was referring to Barbara Morrill. Michael Bouldin has been proven to be a UGOG. Here is proof that so was Barbara Morrill. Scout Finch is a Kos admin also.

Greg is Cometman. Here is proof that Condo/Bottles outed that person's info.

After Dave's power was taken away, the UGOGs continued to scheme how he should be pushed out the Kos door for good.

It looks like MeteorBlades, another Kos Admin, has been part of the scam.

The UGOGs were definitely using sock puppets. That's why there didn't need to be that many people for the rigging to work. They already had the admins in on the scam. The UGOGs were all about trying to create useful idiots, sock puppets, and isolating and intimidating any few people who would risk being banned to confront them.

Much more to come. But I'd like to end by saying that Bottles/Lachow was adept at posting images which gave him a lot of mojo/favourable ratings. The higher those go, they would protect the loser whenever he would cross the line and inevitably take troll rating hits. Another maneuver these people did was wait until a thread hit the end when it would no longer be viewed and then pile on the negative troll ratings. Then they would simply email their admins of choice like TaylorMattD, Barbara Morrill, Scout Finch and others who would apply the hammerban.

No way this was a hobby. These guys had to be getting paid to be the Kos Kops. For Jack and the FSZ people to turn out so ugly and hypocritical tells me that place was rigged from the get go.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Daily Kos Lies, a Retraction, and More on Brett/Brad

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:18 pm

For those that missed it, here are my two DailyKos diaries that were trolled on by Alexandrovna, MajorFlaw, Bottles, and the rest of the astroturfers.

Reality Closing in on Speedway Bomber Brett Coleman Kimberlin
Is Brett Kimberlin Really an Exonerated, Ex-Political Prisoner?

Here is the diary Dave wrote in which one can see how the Kos admins. backed the bad guys, showing full complicity. Later on we will see how MBNYC {Michael Bouldin} was a full member of the UGOGs.

The Lessons Of Long Island

More screenshots. I have about 65 left but will whittle them down to the most revealing ones. People are encouraged to download the UGOG pdf linked to above. They also may be able to locate deleted FSZ threads in caches. The bottom line for FSZ is that they are no different than Kos Kops in making unsubstantiated claims. They are just as bad as the Kos fake progressives in making Dave out to be some kind of villian. Dave did nothing wrong. Every time I've seen claims at FSZ about Dave breaking rules or doing this or that, I see zero proof of such. So the question remains, why are the Kos Kops of FSZ running interference for political operatives who have been tampering with freedoms of speech and association on the DailyKos with the full support of Kos administrators including fake progressive Markos Zuniga?

Remember how in the last post, it was pointed out how Bottles/Condo/Lachow had a knack for generating mojo, those points which help one avoid being banned? Here appears an addmitance of the use of sock puppets. Condo seems to be asking her boss MajorFlaw/UGOG/Fingerit whether he or one of the associates were behind all the uprates.

One of MajorFlaw's biggest mistakes was going after a 14 year old internet activist. The others tried to rein him in. After Dave and the others had been declawed by Barbara Morrill, Clawson, and the other corrupt Kos Administrators, MajorFlaw was advised to be more careful. They may have their sock puppets, but these types do not like to lose their specific big personality/well-known usernames.

One of the big lies going on at FSZ the last day or two is that Dave outed Bottles/Lachow. But from the UGOG pdf, Fingerit admitted to being the one who did it. So why are the Kos Kops from FSZ, these cretins who act as if they are anti-Kos Kops, spreading such lies about Dave?

This is a very sophisticated psychological operation. That Fingerit would out Bottles shows the degree by which such people went to create the image of all this as being spontaneous grassroots.

Dave Weintraub found himself as the #1 target of these evil people. The other side probably had a begrudging respect for his abilities. They probably didn't even worry too much about him. Same with the fake anti-Kos Kops at FreeSpeechZoneBlog. It was only when Dave was able to figure out the real names behind the usernames, did the cheaters make the decision to isolate Dave even more by banning him from FSZ and pushing him into his own little free speech zone at DaveFromQueens.com. You see, it is quite ironic that FSZ stands for Free Speech Zone. A free speech zone, such as the ones we the people are given at political conventions, are anything but about free speech. They are about taking it away and forcing true progressives to the very fringes of political debate.

So on the surface, Jack's Smirking Revenge, by coming up with the name FSZ, tries to make it seem that his place is a bastion for free speech. It is not. Not when so much gets scrubbed and pruned. Not when lies are written about people like Dave. Dave never outed any anonymous user. He constantly tried to abide to forum rules, whether at DKos or FSZ. There is good reason to believe that FSZ is an extension of DKos, just another cynical ploy to control freedom of speech and association through gatekeeping.

The following proves that it was Fingerit who outed the Bottles username. Probably as being Condoleaser or something to that effect. Good people, this is it. The script didn't mind anything that kept all of this convolution in the realm of anonymous usernames. Dave, on the other hand, stumbled upon the proof of how corrupt the DailyKos truly has been. He was able to piece the story together in real life. So the creeps were having fun and getting paid to do so with their goofy plotlines, while Dave was taking this to the real world. This is ultimately why Dave was a hero.

One other point. Dave once said that he wouldn't need to lift another finger, and the story would be eventually solved. Yes, that's true. That's why we now can see the FSZ fake anti-Kos Kops along with the Kos Kops filling the blogosphere with even more rabbit hole materials along with outright lies painting the picture that Fingerit and Weintraub were probably both to blame for most of what happened. This has been my humble effort to set the record straight.

Fingerit and his employees were thus in a dominating situation. The opposition as they referred to was disjointed, and the key players such as Dave and Randi something had their rating abilities taken away. It was as if only Number5 was left to take on the whole pack. Gatekeeper Jack of FSZ had already done his Kos Kop duties by making up story lines with Dave being portrayed as being the problem. Jack made one post in particular. I could try to find it. I saved it. He basically said that MajorFlaw was a decent guy. Talk about outrageous. It's when one stumbles across such quotes, that it's very difficult to believe that Jack is a real person, that he is some pot smoking, anarchist webmaster going to law school with his own aspirations of becoming a Kos political operative. For all one knows, Jack from FSZ could be Fingerit himself. I know there is no way to know this, and on the surface it probably sounds ludicrous, I simply get a bad feeling about the FSZ crowd, that they are not how they seem to be. They may be doing a good job fending off newbies and fence-sitters through the wholesale deletions and false accusations against Dave, but for anyone sincere who looks into all this, what I have just written does not seem that far-fetched. These are wolves in sheep clothes. These are agent provocateur types. These are people scrambling around to bottle up the truths that Dave uncovered.

Dave busted a major ring of fake progressives {lawyers, political consultants} from New York. This has not been about some enigmatic battle between anonymous usernames. And one needn't be Vincent Gambini to see that I speak the truth. One need only be openminded and take the time to look into some of this stuff. I've created this thread in an attempt to make that kind of effort easier.

Going for the "kill shot" with DaveFromQueens:

They like to play mind games. E.G. They would uprate someone they perceived as an enemy to throw that person off the scent. Fingerit outed Bottles. Stuff like that. Folks like Kestrel, Pager, Alec, these were the kind of sheep Fingerit and Lachow liked to turn into useful idiots through subtle use of psychological operations. I have gone through this kind of thing with gatekeepers. They tell you or act in a way that they expect you to react in a specific manner. They knew they had Dave on the ropes because he no longer had the ability to fight back against their ratings. Here one can see how they were trying to provoke Dave to get himself banned.

They got their wish with Dave's GBCW diary. {Goodbye Cruel World Diary in Kos Speak}

DailyKos Adm. Supports Attacking Kids, Outing Members

More to follow.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Daily Kos Spinning

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:51 pm

{If the images are too big, you can right click for a new window, or make the window bigger than the screen and move it left and right accordingly. There are also the arrows at the bottom of the posts, but I find those kind of useless when the oversized images are far away from the bottom.}

I Stumbled across another strange username from DKos.

lrbreckenripple

I think he signed up around August 2008 and made one diary and got banned on November 17th, 2008.

http://lrbreckenripple.dailykos.com/

The person made over 4,000 posts in 3 or 4 months. Though plenty of them were one sentence chit chat.

If you check out the diary, the person is said over and over again to have been Dave.

But he wasn't.

It was either Noom or DonkeyTale, imho.

I believe there is controlled opposition.

The UGOG's were planned on being revealed eventually. One can see that in the pdf.

The monkey wrench thrown into the script was Dave. He was into authentic social change, not astroturfing. He was trying to be an activist through the internet.

Michael Bouldin {MBNYC} called him fat and other mean things in the thread. Again, so many kept repeating that this was Dave. No one supplied proof.

I've seen this thing before. I've experienced it. It's too sophisticated, in my humble opinion, to not be paid activity.

The key to this is sock puppetry. Fingerit, Lachow, and others made 100s of accounts or whatever was needed. Then they set out to get mojo and trusted user privileges.

The more sock puppets with power, the easier it is to game the ratings system without arousing suspicion.

But they also had the admins in their back pockets. They could get someone instantly banned with one email to Barb, Scout Finch et al.

No way Dave was lrbreckenripple.

That person was working this as a job. Their plan was to create and introduce this "blog war" between the UGOGs and FSZ.

Dave was living in reality, not any of them. Dave was up against cheaters.

There are convoluted, astroturfing, disinfo units working over the major, progressive boards.

As Prepostericity, I turned into a "player" according to one jounalist a few months back when I confronted Larisa Alexandrovna, Brett Kimberlin, and Brad Friedman. The grapevine informed me that a jailhouse lawyer with a dubious history was thinking that a well-known writer was the inspiration behind my emergence. The grapevine told me that a lawsuit was in the works.

But it never arrived. As the famous journalist told me in an email, no one can be sued for libel or slander when it's the truth.

It's very sad that Dave died. Yet, I think he would have wanted us to continue on with exposing the astroturfing phenomenon.

The UGOG's were not a small group of people caught up in a rabbit hole full of anonymous usernames. That is the cover story. They were fully sanctioned by the Daily Kos administration.

This story has been figured out. Despite how much the cheaters continue to distort and obfuscate, the truth continues to rise to the surface.

Markos Zuniga is not a progressive. It has been proven by many others that he is a rightwinger dressed up as a liberal. Here was his response to Dave's final Kos diary.

One of the best things about the UGOG pdf is that it shows how the recent incarnation of Kos Kops was fully authorized by the Kos administrators. Despite all attempts at spinning, the truth still emerges.

The truth is that Matt D. Taylor, Dadanation {Michael Shriver}, and MBNYC {Michael Bouldin} were UGOGs! The proof is to be found in the pdf. Dave Weintraub won. These astroturfing losers lost! No amount of fake spin is doing anything other than increase the noise to signal ratio.

A side issue is how the UGOGs were trying to psychologically manipulate people like Kestrel, Pager, and Alec. There is a reason why I have asked folks to read through the whole pdf. While my efforts here are probably helping folks cut to the chase, those who have the time would be well-served to look at the whole thing in order to gain greater perspective.

Matt Taylor wasn't only a UGOG, he was given admin privileges.

It would be nice to be able to have access to many threads from the FreeSpeechZoneBlog that are linked to in the UGOG pdf. Unfortunately, for the most part, this is what one will see.

That's free speech?

Here was MajorFlaw's state of the astroturfing nation address on Oct. 8th, 2008.

Three a.m.? This wasn't a paid gig for Fingerit, Lachow, and Trashablanca? We know that Kos admins receive a paycheck. We also can see that the Kos admins were fully supporting the UGOGian mission 'to take out the trash'.

Check out this old quote of Zuniga admitting his support for Kos Kops.

The usual gang of grownups were getting a bit worried about their useful idiots.

Although these were still heady days for the kingpins of this racket.

More of Fingerit cross-posting DFQ efforts:

Dave thought he had found kindred spirits at the FSZ. But later on, Dave would realise it was not the answer. Except for a few folks who were in Dave's corner, he was truly on his own. If you the good reader come across claims made against him, make note of whether any proof is provided for such claims. I have seen squat produced showing Dave to be anything other than a good, sincere, progressive activist. Still much more to follow.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Daily Kos Lies, a Retraction, and More on Brett/Brad

Unread postby socrates » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:48 am

Again, if the images are ever too big, make the window big and the images spread out fine and then position the page accordingly.

We've about 25 or so more screenshots to go.

The UGOGs were delighted with Dave ending up at Free Speech Zone Blog. Hmmm. I wonder why. :roll:

No way this was just a hobby. If you don't believe me, read the whole pdf. Check out how many hours were put into each day. They weren't just discussing troll strategies at their freeper type website. They were also all over the whole DailyKos domain making posts and working the rating system. Zuniga has always endorsed this type of activity. Markos Zuniga is a treasonous creep. Think of how much DailyKos could have accomplished for the better if it had been a legitimate outlet for freedom of speech and association.

I've noticed a few people at FSZ with integrity, like HowardX and Susan Something. Unfortunately, Jack has allowed the ex-Kos Kops to control the atmosphere, which leads me to believe Jack is a plant. He did protect Fingerit. He did attack Dave. It looks like the few good people will not remain or will just show up once in a while to let the FSZ folks know they aren't fooling anyone, that the battle between FSZ, UGOGs, and DKos appears to be just a cynical ploy to drive up web hits and bury the fact that DKos is a gatekeeper website.

From FSZ:

Back to UGOGs:

Dave had every right to out Lachow and Fingerit. These guys might have been breaking laws. At a minimum, they were "state-sponsored trolls" and Dave was a hero who with barely any help at all got the job done for humanity. People do need to understand that there are fake progressives taking dumps all over the internet. Bravo, Dave. Kudos.

Here we see again how the UGOGs were practicing psychological operations. Why mince words. That's what they were doing. They were the proverbial agent provocateurs.

We saw earlier how Matthew Taylor and Michael Shriver are UGOGs/Kos Kops. Now here is the proof that Michael Bouldin, the nasty editor of the Daily Gotham was a full-fledged member also. remember, for the most part these are laywyers and political consultants. Most of these people are on the DailyKos payroll. How are Markos Zuniga and all these other people not scumbags? How are they progressives? Name one thing any of them have ever done for humanity? Where are all their protests against the war and for the poor? Why shouldn't people wonder if Zuniga ever really left the CIA? Or maybe himself and Fingerit are from some cointelpro-like division? The CIA is not allowed to spy or intervene with domestic groups. But the FBI has an awful record for doing so.

Word will get around about Michael Bouldin despite the efforts of DKos and FreeSpeechZoneBlog.

Lauren S isn't Lachow. I think She is a he and is Fingerit.

On November 30th, 2008, their petty pea-brained bubbles were burst.

Here Bouldin forgot to take the advice a lawyer should have known, to keep his yapper shut. Instead he admitted to his full approval of the heinous activities.

Here are a few more Fingerit posts admitting his participation in the "election integrity" movement. We already saw how quickly he came to Alexandrovna's defense. Now that only adds up if he is a disinformation agent. He's been trying to justify his MajorFlaw act by represting it as an effort to keep the Kos honest. if that's the case, why would he support a proven tinfoiler hoaxer like Larisa Alexandrovna. Alexandrovna was close to Andy Stephenson. From earlier, we saw that Fingerit was involved with Stephenson's VoteTrustUSA.

Erma? There was a strange troll posting at BradBlog named Erma. Could that have been Michael Fingerit writing fake posts in an attempt to sow discord? Anyone ever hear of cointelpro?

Barbara Morrill was also fully involved with the Kos Kops. She has clearly been a villian. When Dave asked her to put a stop to the Kos Kops/UGOGs, she put a stop to Dave and the few others with the courage to fight back against an organised astroturfing unit.

{from the Long Island diary}

The DailyKos is corrupt to the core.

FreeSpeechZoneBlog is controlled opposition. Jack's Smirking Chimp has never answered the tough questions. His "character" is too tight, seemingly not organic.

The fish rots from the head down:

socrates
gadfly

Return to Astroturfing