Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

"Fintan," Hertzberg, Kos, DU, Brad, Bev, and the Raw Story

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Re: "Fintan," Hertzberg, Kos, DU, Brad, Bev, and the Raw Story

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:42 am

Brad is a gatekeeper troll, plain and simple. His moaning about carpal tunnel syndrome is a ruse. There are too many bread crumbs tying himself and Alexandrovna into the internet cointelpro. Brad Freidman can be directly tied into Andy Stephenson through VoteTrustUSA, John Gideon, Gentry Lange, and the professional troll John Dean.

Another thing to keep in mind is that there are many companies which offer astroturfing services. One can buy fake posts. One can even buy fake unique visits. A guy like Brad Friedman could easily be argued to be such a creation without a sincere bone in his spooky body.

I notified him many months ago about how unfair the DU moderating was. He brushed that off saying that his buddies Dean and Bev Harris were fairly banned. When I tried to inform Brad about how corrupt Burch is, he brushed that off also calling him a good guy.

Some people at DU can be as disruptive as they want to yet never get banned.

That jackass had the nerve to mention DailyKos as having the right idea about censorship. Kos is #1 at astroturfing the notion of an internet full of tinfoil nutters. Someone mentioned Kos' involvement with the CIA. The fake debunker had no response to that other than repeating that he supported the CIA approved Markos Zuniga.

Some people like Brad Friedman and Larisa Alexandrovna pop up out of nowhere into alleged important niches within the netroots. Why would Brad keep calling Ben Burch a good guy? Is it because they work for the same company?

Brad Friedman is a gatekeeper in that he will never allow masses of people to fully understand that the internet is rigged. Here was a very good post I came across today while skimming through the ******** website known as Democratic Underground.

I don't buy any of the internet. I think it has been shown to be rigged. I think Brad Friedman messed up when he taunted me to keep digging into his spooky state of mind. Brad Friedman, imho, based on all the nonsense that can be proven, is an intel. worker. He is the proverbial shill and planted strawman.

It has gotten to the point where his game has been figured out. That is why he has come up with the fake illness. He is a p.o.s. caught up in a world of lies. When such people are in extreme jeopardy of exposure, they lay low and hope that folks have short memories and no capacity for critical thinking.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Should This Thread Have Been Titled, Internet Spooks?

Unread postby socrates » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:53 pm

It's funny how easy it was to tie all of these people and websites together. I am not just talking about this one thread. Anyone with an open mind can connect the very same dots I have. To be able to connect Larisa Alexandrovna and Brad Friedman to Brett Kimberlin is one thing. But to also be able to tie them in with Tinoire, Rivero, Madsen, et al is to show that all the ones mentioned in this thread's title are fake progressives. It is neither malice nor illogic to ask if these people have all been part of a coordinated effort to discredit and bury the left wing.

There is a new story out where this Republican guy Mike Connell died in a small airplane crash. One can go the rounds and see the usual places where the spin of the story is emerging. You go to BradBlog, Raw Story, and the Democratic Underground. There you'll see mostly posts made by crazy believers saying that Connell got knocked off.

(Prominent Republican)Pilot killed as plane crashes in Lake Twp. ("Rove's IT consultant")

I'll copy and paste some Larisa comments. She sounded quite eloquent and mild-mannered as compared to when she called me dirt and refused to explain why she had lied about Brett Kimberlin. Anyway, she is not meant to make sense. She is in the category of a Wayne Madsen. She serves as fodder for "sensible" bloggers. Jason Leopold, her close buddy, represents what Larisa doesn't want to happen to her reputation. She acts to discredit the left without making it seem as transparent as Leopold's junk past. She wants Raw Story to have a say in the zeitgeist. She is in the realm of a BradBlog which is subtle at discrediting itself. We are not talking here about nonsense strawmen like Carto, Rense, and Flocco. These are rightwingers who are much more effective in concealing hidden agendas. These are limited hangout creators. They are concern trolls.

creeksneakers2:

One reason I doubt Larisa's story
She wrote, " I know he was going to DC last night, but I don't know why."

Connell flew to College Park, MD, which is fairly close to DC, the day before he crashed. In fact, Connell crashed on the return trip to the Akron-Canton airport, just miles short of making it the whole way.

I'm suspicious of Larisa's claim that after years this man was about to spill the beans. The claim that he was "headed to Washington" makes it sound like he was going somewhere to tell all to officials who would blow the whole thing wide open. In fact he was returning home, so if he told all he knew in College Park then somebody else would know it, except of course, that would be covered up by Karl Rove too.

http://www.ohio.com/news/36486224.html

Its also puzzling how an act of sabotage would be timed for when the pilot was only a few miles from completing his trip. A little difference in tailwinds would change arrival times, so it wouldn't make sense to time the sabotage like that. In fact, whoever the would be saboteur could be, they probably wouldn't know where he was going, so wouldn't know how to time it. If one was to sabotage a plane, he'd want it to fail soon after takeoff, so the timing problem would be eliminated.

It doesn't make sense that this was sabotage.

Also: I Googled this guy and the net built him up before as somebody who was going to be forced under oath to disclose the inner workings of election fraud in Ohio. When in fact he was forced to testify, he said he didn't know anything about any fraud. Numerous web articles appeared before the testimony but few appeared after. Anyway, It wouldn't make sense for someone to kill him to shut him up now about election fraud. If he knew anything, Connell had already shut up, and under oath.

This conspiracy theory also alleges that Connell knew secrets about the White House E-mail system that he was about to spill but that he was under threats from Rove. As far as I can find, the only source that Connell was about to spill anything is Larisa Alexandrova, who also printed the falsehood about the plane going to Washington. And the threats? The only source for that is the attorney prosecuting the Ohio vote fraud case, who says he found out about threats from Rove from an anonymous source who he won't identify. Its noteworthy that during the phase before Connell's testimony, when the net was abuzz with stories about how Connell was about to expose 2004 vote fraud, the prosecuting attorney said Rove was threating Connell to keep him from telling what he knew in the Ohio case. So that allegation didn't pan out, and another one takes its place, as is common with conspiracy theories.......

Larisa wrote,"I know he was going to DC last night, but I don't know why."

Other information by Larisa doesn't check out. In the same article she writes, "Mr. Connell has confided that he was being threatened, something that his attorneys also told the judge in the Ohio election fraud case."

Mr. Connell's attorneys asked the court to seal testimony about threats, but the accusations of threats did not come from Mr. Connell. I can't find anywhere else anything about Connell's attorneys telling a judge that he was being threatened. If they had then either Cliff Arenbeck would have known about it and told the world, or nobody knew about anybody making such a statement to the judge, in which case Larisa wouldn't know about it.

Larisa has now taken back part of her original story where she said the plane ran out of gas.

The word "falsehood" comes close to saying an intent to deceive. Its not quite there though.

Larisa Alexandrovna:

Thanks for your input...

I have no problem with you doubting me at all. The DC part is what I learned early this morning amid the chaos of being told about this. As far as I know, he did land in college park, but to go to DC. He also waited for two hours at the airport because he was waiting for the ice to clear. I don't know these things from him and never claimed to. I am getting this stuff in real time, so information sometimes is not fully detailed or even accurate. Which is why I have been updating it as I learn more. I have a source at the airport there because I have been interested in his movements for a very long time. So on his actual movements, there may be some information that is different at first and then I update it as new information comes in.

As for the rest, there is no doubt as it is based on my experience with the source and others (who are likely not going to talk now).

What I am curious about is why you think he would not tell me anything? I have had more important people tell me things - and on the record - than this guy. As far as I know, I am the only one who found his house, put a note in his mail-box, and took these steps in order to make contact. So who else would these people go to talk to then? No other reporter came looking for them. As I said, I don't mind if you doubt me at all. I just think it is interesting why you do. Thanks for the input.

creeksneakers2:

If he were being threatened why would he tell you? He knows you are a journalist, and if you report that he's told you he's being threatened, then the people threatening him would know he talked, and would therefore carry out the threats.

I can't see an very active big time Republican who was even involved in push polling to risk his life and career to help out a left wing Internet blog journalist. It doesn't make sense.

Supposedly, the way I read it, they confided something to you about some wrongdoing. Can you say exactly what it was? I haven't come across you saying it, but others say that Larisa can't tell all she knows. That makes me even more skeptical.

Alexandrovna:

you have no idea what you are talking about but by all means, feel free to continue. i won't get into "i know something you don't know" game with you. and as i have said, i have had far more important people than this guy talk to me and on the record. perhaps I am indeed so irrelevant that this guy may have not been open to talking to me if i had not gone to his home. I don't know. or maybe I am significant enough that I helped get a Governor out of jail. whatever the reality, my instinct tells me you are not interested in anything but attacking me for reasons I don't understand - although I have tried to be polite and have asked. so have at it. i have no way of responding to what you ask and you fully seem to understand why.

creeksneakers2:

In other words "No more questions. Nothing to see here."

It must be my fault, what with being out to get you.

Alexandrovna:

um yeah... you are out to get me in a conspiracy along with Sarah Palin and the KKK. seriously... I don't think you are out to get me. I just think there is hostility coming from you for reasons that are unclear to me. oh and "in other words" I have yet to say there is "nothing to see here". but what you want is not what i can provide at the moment. i provided as much as I could in order for this context to be known. beyond that, other people who are still witnesses and sources are far more important to me than than your need for immediate information. you can be patient or you can not. that is up to you. but yes, your questions are not going to be answered by me, not now anyway. that is simply the reality. you don't have to like it. but i am not the bad-guy. that is something you need to understand.

creeksneakers2:

Connell and his lawyers did NOT request security. The request for security was made by Cliff Arenbeck, the attorney who filed the suit and was subpoenaing Connell. Arenbeck has never produced a shred of evidence of the threats. Arenbeck says he got the information from a confidential source.

Also, before the plane crash, the supposed threat Arenback was talking about was to have Connell's wife's business ruined. There was nothing about violence, except that Arenbeck requested that Connell be given protection. Loopy, isn't it?

Alexandrovna:

You are both right and wrong here...

You are right that Connell's attorneys did not ask for security and that it was Arn. What you don't know, however, is that the court documents are sealed in relation to the threats. Suffice it to say that Arn. presented his case for forcing Connell to comply with the court order to testify in an emergency meeting in the judge's chambers. During that hearing, the judge ruled based on the evidence presented. In addition, Connell's attorney's asked that all matters relating to his company and to the threats against him be sealed, which the judge agreed to. So on this point you are entirely wrong. The reason you have not seen the evidence is the same reason none of us have. The judge honored the request of the attorneys for Connell and had that portion sealed.

creeksneakers2:

If no one has seen the evidence how do you know it exists?

Alexandrovna:

are you kidding?

because the judge and all of the attorneys have seen the evidence for crying out loud and the discussions to seal portions of the deposition were made public... anything relating to his company was sealed because his attorneys argued that it was a violation of his rights and he wanted to protect his business practices. the judge agreed. the other part was that anything relating to the threats would also be sealed. the judge agreed on this as well. go read the court documents and the depositions if you get a moment. also, people leak to reporters in any case. this is not up for debate. finally, there are other things too that I cannot get into - which you will obviously take as me hiding something (given your various responses to me thus far). the reality is, I simply cannot - but let us just say that there are people on certain Congressional committees who are aware of this. let us simply leave it at that.

oh, and of course the Attorney General of Ohio was part of this chamber discussion with the principles.

creeksneakers2:

I know that Osama bin Laden is living it up in Malibu. I can't tell you more than that though. Too many people might be harmed if I did.

Oh pleeeeeze.....

Alexandrovna:

grow up

i am done with this conversation.

That could have been scripted dialogue for all we know. Maybe CreakSneakers2 is Jason Leopold? That guy has been busted before for astroturfing with sock puppets.

I'm surprised Larisa didn't call him a freeper and then question if he is Anonymous Army like she has done before. She lied about Kimberlin, like Brad lies about Kimberlin and is involved in ******** like the Clint Curtis hoax.

Larisa and Brad have been the cream of the crop at being believable strawmen. Yet again, however, I am pondering how a convicted bomber got the funds to bankroll these people and so-called whistleblowers like Clint Curtis. I used to be naive about these people and support them tons. Those days are long gone, and I advise everyone to dig deep and reflect about these folks. It is not outrageous to consider that these are paid fakes who feign being progressives. They are strawmen with what they produce. Their readers' comments are awful and reek of sock puppetry, a Leopold thing to do. There are Ben Burch connections. There are connections to spooks like Larry Johnson and apparent spook types such as Slu&&oJD and Cannonfire. There are a lot of rabbit holes out there to check out. One of my goals has been to make sure none of these buggers get away with their contamination of the blogosphere. I don't think they have. They can be seen as quite possibly being part and parcel of a rigged internet.
socrates
gadfly

Re: The Mike Connell Story and Fake Journalism

Unread postby socrates » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:07 am

The Clint Curtis story stunk up the internet just like Jason Leopold did with his Cheney/Bush indictment crap. Now we have a new installment. It is becoming clear that the "progressive" blogging network set up by Brett Kimberlin is anything but progressive. It is all about tainting the blogosphere as unreliable tinfoil.

Kimberlin is a convicted bomber and drug smuggler who for some reason has tons of money to throw around for alleged whistleblowers. He was caught with military or fed insignia. He was involved in violence. It is not a stretch to argue that Brett Kimberlin reeks of being some form of spook. He reeks of being internet cointelpro.

Larisa Alexandrovna and Brad Friedman by extension are starting to have the same odor.

The astroturfing being done currently is that Connell was a rightwinger about to blow the whistle on Karl Rove's crimes and had his small aircraft sabotaged. I don't think so. It's possible. It's also very possible that his airplane simply malfunctioned resulting in the crash. Because all of the evidence saying Connell had been threatened by Karl Rove always end up leading us to the same ******** sources called Raw Story, BradBlog, and the Velvet Revolution.

These folks are masters at developing rabbit holes. They prey on the general goodness of the typical web surfer. No one in their right mind would support Karl Rove. It is easier to believe that "Larisa," Brad, and Brett are muckrakers on the side of truth and justice rather than see them for what they truly are which is full of ****.

In this post, I will try to give the pertinent links showing how insular this story is. Or is the proper word, circular? It blows my mind how the so-called journalists have been manufacturing stories. Kimberlin is obviously very involved with this part of the scam. He seems to be the one to round up anonymous sources by offering large rewards for information leading to election fraud convictions.

Was Mike Connell Actually Threatened by Karl Rove?

I don't think he ever was. I also don't think he was any type of whistleblower.

http://www.velvetrevolution.us/#122008

Bush Insider Who Planned To Tell All Killed In Plane Crash: Non-Profit Demands Full Federal Investigation

On October 31, Mr. Connell appeared before a federal judge in Ohio after being subpoenaed in a federal lawsuit investigating the rigging of the 2004 election under the direction of Karl Rove. The judge ordered Mr. Connell to testify under oath at a deposition on November 3rd, the day before the presidential election. Velvet Revolution received confidential information that the White House was extremely concerned about Mr. Connell talking about his illegal work for the White House and two Bush/Cheney 04 attorneys were dispatched to represent him.

An associate of Mr. Connell’s told VR that Mr. Connell was involved with the destruction of the White House emails and the setting up of the off-grid White House email system.

Mr. Connell handled all of John McCain’s computer work in the recent presidential campaign. VR has received direct evidence that the McCain campaign kept abreast of the legal developments against Mr. Connell by reading the VR dedicated website, www.rovecybergate.com.

VR demands that the Justice Department conduct a complete investigation into the activities of Mr. Connell and determine whether there was any foul play in his death. VR demands that federal law enforcement officials place the following people under protective custody pending this investigation. Heather Connell who is the owner of GovTech Solutions, Randy Cole, the former President of GovTech Solutions, and Jeff Averbeck, the CEO of SmartTech in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Both GovTech and SmartTech have been implicated in the rigging of the 2000 and 2004 elections and the White House email scandal. Our prior request to have Mr. Connell protected went unheeded and now he is dead.

That is standard operational procedure for Kimberlin and his network, to spread the tinfoil around as thick as possible to make progressives look like quacks. They appear to be controlled opposition out to muddy the waters.

I've looked around for any proof that Connell himself said he and his wife had been threatened by Rove, and all I see are anonymous sources linked to Brett Kimberlin, Raw Story, and BradBlog.

The following is from AfterDowningStreet, another "progressive" domain with Kimberlin's paws all over it.

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/37535

...But Connell was as cool as a cucumber when he showed up in court Monday, Nov. 3 with his lawyers. He was placed under oath and grilled about election fraud, "man in the middle" computer manipulation of the vote count, Trojan horse remote control of the tabulation process, and threats from Rove if he didn't take the heat for all such crimes.

He did his best to stonewall, but did indicate that, to his knowledge, there would be no tabulation manipulation of Tuesday's election.

This reminds me of when the zeitgeist glorified Fitzmas, that Scooter Libby was gonna have to spill the beans on PlameGate. That day never arrived. I simply see no evidence that Mike Connell was ever threatened by Karl Rove, or that he was gonna turn a new leaf and whistleblow about election fraud.

In short, anonymous sources provided to Raw Story and Velvet Revolution mean squat.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Mike_Connell

In July 2008, the lead attorney in the King Lincoln Bronzeville Neighborhood Association v. Blackwell case, Cliff Arnebeck, sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey seeking protection for Connell as a witness in the case, saying he had been threatened. Arnebeck wrote,

We have been confidentially informed by a source we believe to be credible that Karl Rove has threatened Michael Connell, a principal witness we have identified in our King Lincoln case in federal court in Columbus, Ohio, that if he does not agree to "take the fall" for election fraud in Ohio, his wife Heather will be prosecuted for supposed lobby law violations.

What is up with all these "anonymous" sources? Who is Cliff Arnebeck?

Here's more from the VR link above.

...Velvet Revolution (“VR”), a non-profit that has been investigating Mr. Connell’s activities for the past two years, can now reveal that a person close to Mr. Connell has recently been discussing with a VR investigator how to tell all about his work for George Bush. Mr. Connell told a close associate that he was afraid that the George Bush and **** Cheney would “throw [him] under the bus.”

A tipster close to the McCain campaign disclosed to VR in July that Mr. Connell’s life was in jeopardy and that Karl Rove had threatened him and his wife, Heather. VR’s attorney, Cliff Arnebeck, notified the United States Attorney General , Ohio law enforcement and the federal court about these threats and insisted that Mr. Connell be placed in protective custody. VR also told a close associate of Mr. Connell’s not to fly his plane because of another tip that the plane could be sabatoged. Mr. Connell, a very experienced pilot, has had to abandon at least two flights in the past two months because of suspicious problems with his plane....

Arnebeck is Kimberlin's and Brad's attorney! And all we get for sources are anonyomous this and tipster that.

Let's also not forget the "Alexandrovna" connection. She is the one who outright lied at Democratic Underground about Brett Kimberlin's true past. She's supposed to be a journalist, not a liar! It's one thing for her to post nonsense like that Connell's plane ran out of gas. But then she goes on to say that Mike Connell was one of her sources. :roll:

I do believe that elections were stolen and that Rove and even this Connell guy were involved. But I do not buy for one second that Arnebeck, Larisa, Brad, and Brett are legit. My gut is telling me that Arnebeck is doing his job, that he was simply hired by Kimberlin's handlers. He is like a ruthless sports agent simply doing what he does for a nice paycheck. I actually don't know much about him. But I do know that Kimberlin, Larisa, and Brad have zero credibility! It appears to me that these people are now working overdrive to exploit an accident. This is really not very different from when the spooks took advantage of Andy Stephenson's bout with cancer. These rats are trying to solidify their place in the zeitgeist as intrepid reporters covering stories that no one else dares to. It looks to me like they are in the business of making things up in order to promote hidden agendas.

http://www.atlargely.com/2008/12/one-of-my-sources-died-in-a-plane-crash-last-night.html

I don't usually reveal sources, but I think this is incredibly important. Michael Connell died in a plane crash last night. He was a key witness in the Ohio election fraud case that I have been reporting on. More importantly, however, he had information that he was ready to share.

You see, Mike Connell set-up the alternate email and communications system for the White House. He was responsible for creating the system that hosted the infamous GWB43.com accounts that Karl Rove and others used. When asked by Congress to provide these emails, the White House said that they were destroyed. But in reality, what Connell is alleged to have done is move these files to other servers after having allegedly scrubbed the files from all "known" Karl Rove accounts.

In addition, I have reason to believe that the alternate accounts were used to communicate with US Attorneys involved in political prosecutions, like that of Don Siegelman. This is what I have been working on to prove for over a year. In fact, it was through following the Siegelman-Rove trail that I found evidence leading to Connell. That is how I became aware of him. Mike was getting ready to talk. He was frightened....

Yeah right. :roll: The guy is now dead making it impossible for anyone to refute what the "journalist" has written. Mike Connell was a source for Larisa Alexandrovna? He was getting ready to talk to her of all people? No friggen way.
socrates
gadfly

Re: I Just Want To Add Quickly to the Last Post

Unread postby socrates » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 pm

There's really no way to fight against the zeitgeist on their own turf. Some of us try, nonetheless, in pursuit of creating pockets of awareness.

EXCLUSIVE: OH Election Fraud Attorney Reacts to the Death of Mike Connell

It cannot be pointed out enough how brazenly "Larisa Alexandrovna" lied about Brett Kimberlin's past.

Uh-oh... THIS GUY!!!?

Check out how Larisa invoked authority. Notice how she obfuscates the true story by turning the focus on the Dan Quayle pot thing.

By the way, from rereading through this type of stuff, I noticed that it was Dept. of Defense insignia that Kimberlin had been found to be in possession of. How does someone get DoD insignia??? That's fried.

How does Larisa Alexandrovna have any credibility based simply on the lies screenshot below?

I didn't screenshot one insignificant post of hers along with a long copy and post she used to try to cover up the superway bomber story. But the thing is, she didn't just try to obfuscate the true Brett Kimberlin history, SHE LIED BY SAYING HE HAD BEEN A POLITICAL PRISONER AND ULTIMATELY EXONERATED FOR HIS CRIMES. WHEN ASKED FOR PROOF, SHE PROVIDED NOTHING.

{long off-topic copy and paste on the Dan Quayle thing- no proof that Kimberlin was ever exonerated as the superway bomber}

Finally, I wonder what was censored below by the DU thought police.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:38 pm

bump

more to follow on Anthony Levensalor, straw_citizen, and more. The election integrity fakes have been served!
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:22 pm

I want to pound out what I have left for links and screenshots. Then I want to spend more time with my real life.

Not that this isn't real. I should say that I need to spend more time off-line. Every time I've tried to do that in the past, I've found myself confronted with the feeling that if I didn't do this kind of research, then it would never be known. There are fake gatekeepers out there. There are fake trollbusters. There are moles who moderate at DU. I have suspicions about Lithos. Could this Worthy Lafollette, if that's who he is, have been close with Andy Stephenson, himself originally from Texas? Why does Washington State keep showing up? Was Andy in cahoots with Brett Kimberlin? Is it fairly obvious at this point that the internet is rigged?

I had asked Brad Friedman about ~A from Watching the Watchers. In December, 2004, he had conveniently come out with a scathing essay calling out Bev Harris. The attacks on Bev in that time period signified the end of an era. What seemed on the surface to be a successful campaign was being portrayed as grifting. And it's tough to not agree with that outlook. But then if one looks at the other side with Kelvin Mace, Joyce McCloy, and the rest of the BashBev gang including Burch and many more, the whole thing seems rotten to the core. Especially now when we know so much about Hertzberg and how Mace and others vouched for him. I think the whole thing has been scripted. I believe that the thing reached into BradBlog, Op-Ed news type joints, DU, Kos, the whole stinking internet.

I was thinking that ~A might be AnonymousArmy because of the ~A name. But then when I read through his attack on Bev Harris, which has been posted on this website, I thought it could be Hertzberg. ~A spoke of a fifty state campaign for the election integrity network. That sounded to me like Hertzberg's original incarnation of ESI known as VoteWatch. I knew there was a relationship between Hertzberg and Bev, but at that time I didn't realise how close they had worked together. I didn't realise until recently how tight Kelvin Mace was with Hertzberg. In short, this is one big massive rabbit hole. I think, however, that I have been successful in zooming in on the particular anomalies.

~A post to BradBlogToo years ago:

link

Brad told me that he knew ~A and that it wasn't Hertzberg or AA. That's all he told me. Now why didn't Brad say who exactly this guy was? Is it because he now appears to be the missing link tying together Bev, Brad, RawStory, and the Velvet Revolution? I believe I have busted this script wide open. While I was trying desperately to get Brad to look into my internet sleuthing, he instead ignored it. He did write me an email slamming Kathy Dopp. Brad actually wrote me a good chunk of emails. Now why the heck was Brad showering me with emails, making me feel like I had finally found someone legit to help me get my stories out? Think about it. I am ChemtrailBoy. Why did he ignore my findings on Hertzberg? Why did he offer me a guest blog spot? Why, to better put it, did he string me along? I think Brad Friedman is not an idiot as he appears to be, but rather he is a gatekeeper. I believe that Brad does not make a good living as a blogger. I believe he is paid by others to do what he does. I believe these same employers pay Kimberlin, too. I realise I don't have the paycheck stubs to prove this. But after all I have looked into, I see no other explanation. These people came out of no where to have an amazing amount of pull in the "progressive" blogosphere. Same thing with Alexandrovna. Have any of ye seen some of her posts at DU with the awful spelling/grammar and outright falsehoods? We're supposed to believe that she is a real journalist?

~A stands for Anthony Levensalor. One of his co-bloggers at Watching the Watchers was Ron Brynaert, another internet character who emerged during this time period. Brynaert is now a big wig at RawStory. His claim to fame was reporting about Jeff Gannon and for having meltdowns. Hmmm, where did we recently see similar meltdowns? That would be Alexandrovna at DU.

You ever watch a bad movie or tv show and you can predict what will happen next? That's how this stuff has felt to me as I looked into it. The Bev Harris meltdown in December, 2004? The attacks on her? It all reeked like a bad script. A good psy-op needs to be subltle and have an appearance of being organic. This RawStory, BradBlog, Velvet Revolution emergence reeks of having been scripted.

On with the links and screenshots.

It took me a while, but it can be figured out that ~A is Anthony Levensalor. These people don't make it easy to figure out such connections, but it can still be done.

From the car magnet link, I found a direct connection between Levensalor and Kimberlin/brad Friedman.

Angry? As in scripted anger?

Levensalor was so "angry" he started a "liberals only" website. Divide and conquer anyone? Similar to the fake outrage about freeper trolls at DU? I believe that those calling out freepers at DU are right woos left trolls themselves.

Both RawStory and BradBlog had complete articles devoted to him.

LiberalsOnly website says 'Conservatives not welcome'

Why did Larisa recently freak out when I provided her with two separate sources where Kimberlin allowed himself to be portrayed as the driving force behind RawStory and BradBlog? Why did she scream that there is no connection whatsoever between RawStory and Brett Kimberlin? Why was she upset with me and not Kimberlin who she vouches for?

The Connell story is a hoax. It has been full of outrageous mistakes that no sincere journalist would ever make. All roads are leading to some incestuous right woos left bunch of "progressive" posers.

Velvet Revolution often linked to Levensalor.

And what about this?[/b]

So how come Larisa lies about there being no connection between RawStory and the Speedway Bomber? I think I hit paydirt. It is clear as day that RawStory and BradBlog are tied to the hip. Why else would Kimberlin astroturf that he is a driving force behind both? Why would Larisa be mad at the messenger and instead not ask Brett what was up? Why did Larisa write that Connell's attorneys said that their client had been threatened? How many lies are we supposed to take in before we realise that Larisa Alexandrovna is a fake? She worked side by side with Jason Leopold!!!!!

Here was Brad friedman giving ~A top billing on a blogpost.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=1220

At the end of a fun read over at Watching the Watchers on "horrible fiendish cackling harpy" Ann Coulter's latest pile of self-serving venomous horsehit slash apology vis a vis the Gannon/Guckert Scandal, the good (though hard to type) ~A! picks up on a subtle shot that Fox "News" seemed to toss at the Right's favorite new whipping boy, Raw Story.

As ~A! noticed...
Oh, and as an aside, FOX News, is a bunch of assholes again. They wrote a piece about the whole CIA affair, in which they cite RawStory for all their hard work and diligent reporting. They also mentioned Talon ?News', and linked to their site. They did not, however, link to RawStory. Why not, I wonder? Why link to Talon, whose site is actually down while they're on ?hiatus?, and not RawStory, which gave them something to write about in the first place?

Why, ~A!? Because Raw is in the business of reporting news and, of late, they are doing it like no other site on or off the net. You'll note that Fox also took the time to link to faux "news" organization GOPUSA in their article as well. We suppose they'd hate for any of their reader/zombies to start noticing the difference between real news and Fox "News".....

I'm sorry to use the word again, but incestuous comes to mind when reading this nonsense about RawStory, BradBlog, Velvet Revolution, etc., all this archive rabbit hole crap. I feel like an idiot for not figuring out their ******** sooner. Friedman and Alexandrovna are the Alex Jones and Mike Rivero of the left wing. We are talking about controlled opposition.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Straw_Citizen and the Bash Bev Harris Brigade

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:33 pm

I was not around when the **** hit the fan for Bev Harris in December, 2004. I wasn't even on the internet. When the 2000 and 2004 elections came out nutty, I followed the developments on television.

On the "Brett Kimberlin Exposed" thread, I was thinking that TroubleInWinter was legit after all. It was only when "she" went after me for my internat posts about Andy Stephenson did I realise yet again that I had fallen for some con artist ruse. But I am happy with how TIW got me to dig again into archives concerning Bev Harris. I ended up coming across a poster named Straw_Citizen.

I came across this strange thread called Senator Lautenberg threatens to arrest Andy Stephenson. I didn't understand how this person with so few posts was writing firsthand knowledge of a confrontation between Lautenberg and Andy. Also, from reading through it, I started to see how the fake lefties have been portraying ourselves as very angry. It's how Larisa comes across. It's how Brynaert, ~A, and BradBlog regulars have presented themselves. The ptb's do not like real peaceniks. They are in the business of promoting stereotypes.

So I had this new name to figure out. Right away I was scratching my head. Straw_Citizen? As in Straw_Man?

It turned out that this poster with 49 posts was indeed a close Stephenson associate who made some startling posts. I don't buy any of it. For example, she said that she had been with BBV.org for a few years even serving as a moderator. But she also said at one point that when Bev was overwhelmed with activity, she took it on herself to give people admin power. Now that's just nutty. No moderator is ever going to have admin power. Plus, there were a bunch of other things about straw_citizen that simply did not add up. It reminded me of ~A's characterizing of Bev as a hothead not knowing how to deal with others. It fit in with all the other astroturfing done against Bev Harris. I think Bev Harris is some form of actor like the rest of these usernames. The problem with controlled opposition is that if you don't realise the **** is being scripted, you end up either picking a side or being lost in manufactured enigmas.

It was this post that got me thinking I needed to look into this straw_citizen.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2685158

[quote="mbergen"]Donating Member (770 posts)
Sat Nov-13-04 02:20 AM
Original message

Answers to questions about my BBV post.

Since you have locked the message, I am not able to add the information you have requested.

People have been having trouble getting mail through to blackboxvoting.org, which is why the addresses do not have the domain name blackboxvoting.org.

If you have questions, you can go to the BBV forum, and PM the moderator straw_citizen....

This mbergen will show up later at another rigged website with straw_citizen and a 15 year old pot smoker fitting the Kimberlin strawman image of lefties as potheads. That website was called common sense common ground. Big tent ******** anyone? Right woos left???

But before we get to that, here is something strange that Straw_Citizen, a close enough friend of Stephenson to be getting inside scoops from, pimping for BreakForNews. :shock: Not only that, she was developing ideas very similar to those of Anthony Levensalor's car magnets and whatnot. Was Straw_citizen perhaps Anthony Levensalor, Brad, Brett, or any of these ilk seemingly tied into a major campaign to disrupt democracy on the internet with scripted propaganda and made-up rabbit holes?

info cards - need feedback - images actually appear now

This was pure script. Check it out.

Was Straw_Citizen actually Ben Burch? Evidently "she" was doing "election integrity" work in Illinois.

Kelvin Mace verified straw_citizen's opinion of the Bev situation. NC Beach Girl also made an appearance. How convenient.

I'm getting sleepy with this. I am going to put up the rest of the screenshots without worrying about the links. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Straw_Citizen didn't just mention BreakForNews once or twice.

Kamqute image of smoking weed. Plus, what's up with this RasGroup? I checked it out a bit. It looks very corporate and is located in hmmm, Austin, Texas. Perhaps they develop software to make it easier to astroturf, er, network?

There was verified voting again. Hello Joyce McCloy?

Why does Austin, Texas keep showing up? From a Bellacchio something website.

A 15 year old was a key part of this? No friggen way!

Why provide a link when one can mention BreakForNews again?

One of my final posts at DU was about how Scoop News was praising racist disinfo fucks like Jeff rense and Michael Rivero. I figured that out from looking at an old Fintan Dunne page concerning election fraud. {Fintan was calling it voter fraud.}

This is what Fintan wrote:

Hmmm, was that like Tinoire and Progressive Independent being a part of the Velvet Revolution? I can't believe how stupid these astroturfers have been. Well, I have had enough of their ********. That is why I have done what I have done. **** all of them and their scripted ********. Funny how "Fintan" went so quickly from praising Bev to outing her as a 9/11 CIA rat. Whoever this Fintan Dunne really is, we can be sure of one thing. He is an *******. Sorry for my language. Perhaps I wouldn't be getting extra emotional if some of you good lurkers actually did something to help rather than merely twidde your thumbs.

This is a repeat, but it is important that folks see how widespread this right woos left ******** is.

That and the next two were from the McCloy {WYVBC} thread concerning Scotland. She even had the nerve to chastize me in defense of this Alistaire freeper cat. And that was after he had questioned her activities over the years. This has been a friggen script. It is not organic. It hasn't and never will add up. They have jumped the shark. They are full of ****. They have been punk'd and exposed.

Joyce McCloy makes no sense, unless she is a paid disinfo writer. All she kept posting was for me to eat my tombstone pizza. All she had was ******** fake tears for Andy Stephenson. All she had was distorting the significance of my posts. She can go to hell. They can all go to hell, as far as I am concerned. Not that I'm sure there is a hell. But for real, astroturfers are scum.

To Mark Lindeman, who I can't figure out whether he is a selfish, fairly ignorant for a Professor yuppie or if he too is paid to post. I go with the former. I think he gets played by the spooks. I think as he is not too bright, he can't see the forest for the trees or you fill in the friggen cliche.

How can he keep saying this Hertzberg find doesn't mean anything other than to me, a nobody? How friggen naive can someone be? This is why I think there is a small chance Lindeman is a spook rather than just being a useful idiot. He is definitely no progressive. None of them are. Maybe Lindeman is suffering from some form of stockholm syndrome.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Astroturfers on the Ropes?

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:38 pm

There is a big thread cooking in the election reform forum at the Democratic Underground.

Connell widow says considered restraining order for RS blogger

I believe that I am a specific nobody who has inflicted serious damage on this apparent hoax and the network that has been its only source. While CreekSneakers2 does cover some good ground, my angle about Kimberlin Productions gets no play.

I am trying different things. I have made some posts at the Dredd Blog. We used to write a bit at the same time at BradBlog before both becoming disillusioned.

I have made a post at Mark Crispin Miller's blog. I now see that the following post made after Creek's has been deleted.

I have this post at Renner's blog awaiting approval.

Finally, remember the second source I found in addition to the L.A. Steel Show which claimed Kimberlin was a moving force behind the Raw Story? I have figured out her name. It is Cynthia Black of Action Point, part of the Nova M network. And evidently Brad Friedman has been on her show. Fascinating.

socrates
gadfly

Re: The Velvet Revolution and BradBlog Timeline

Unread postby socrates » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 pm

The Velvet Revolution was registered on November 12th, 2004.

According to its about page,

VR's first campaign targeted electoral reform. It is our belief that the past three national elections have been tampered with and are most likely aberrations of the American Voters intentions. The evidence mounts, and yet there is a disappointing lack of widespread action. VR has changed this by becoming a leader in election reform with many successes and many more to come.

Whoa Nellie. VR was established on Nov. 12th, 2004. How then does the following add up?

According to Mr. BradBlog on Dec. 6th, 2004 on a Democratic Underground thread,

I haven't had a particular interest in posting to the forums here until I found myself on this Election 2004 Mess beat as of Nov. 3rd, when I've been trying to help investigate the entire mess.

The VR was co-founded by the Speedway Bomber and Brad Friedman. We're to believe that Brad's interest in election integrity started on Nov. 3rd, and then nine days later VR was started, and then about three weeks later Brad broke the Clint Curtis story? What would Vincent Gambini say about all this?

Here was Brad's response to how he met Clint Curtis:

I have never met him in person. I have, however, spent the bulk of the last 3 or 4 sleepless days (two of them literally) talking endlessly on the phone (along with others related to the cases) learning what he had to say about his story. And while I was at it, trying everything I could to find holes in it (as I mentioned in my article). So far, I have yet to find any. I welcome any that you might be able to find.

Thus, Brad basically dodged how he came to know Clint Curtis. But there he was reporting that Clint's dog had been shot dead and that same day posted a copy of Curtis' affidavit swearing his account of being asked by Tom Feeney to partake in a vote rigging scheme.

This was the day where BradBlog hit the big leagues.

BRAD BLOG: Curtis' Dog Has Been Killed.

Since I can't post currently on my own blog due to the traffic, I've sent a note about this to my friend who runs "Crooks & Liars". It happened a few hours after I published the story.

This is the second time this has happened to Mr. Curtis.

It's rather upsetting, and I said my piece in the note I sent to him to post, so you can see it there if you wish.
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2004/12/06.html#a962

Unbelievable world.

Brad
The BRAD BLOG
http://www.BradBlog.com

Going to the wayback machine, it appears that the first entrance made by Velvet Revolution was on January 10th, 2005 after registering on November 12th. Anyone else think the timing of all this seemed very fishy? Where is the proof that Curtis' dog was ever shot?

Why isn't there an explanation for how Kimberlin and Friedman joined forces? How does one begin having an interest in election fraud and then a little bit more than a week later he becomes the front man for a convicted bomber and drug smuggler.

That raises another question.

I'm not exactly sure when Kimberlin finally got out of prison for good. I think it might have been 2002. Here one can see that he was still in prison for parole violations as of June, 2001. Basically, how does a discredited, paroled ex-terrorist rise to the top of the internet food chain in about two years?

Brett Kimberlin is one of the greatest confidence men in all of history. He has been proven to be a liar. He is very adept at snookering myths on gullible folks in the pursuit of his own greedy self-interests. He started gaining success with his political prisoner myth starting in 1988, when he tried to peddle that he was Dan Quayle's drug dealer. He later conned Doonesbury and Mark Singer to name two. Correction. Mark Singer was under a Tina Brown New Yorker deadline when he first wrote his original article in 1992. It was after Kimberlin agreed to help him with his book Citizen K, that Mark began to piece together the truth. He poured through documents, newspaper clippings, and interviewed many people. He started work on the book in 1992, and it was published in 1996.

Now astonishingly the Speedway Bomber is still peddling the fraud that he is an exonerated, ex-political prisoner. Back in the days he had Cody Shearer and Gary Trudeau doing his dirty work. Now he has {cough} "reporter" Larisa Alexandrovna promoting the big lie.

Now we can see that the new Kimberlin inspired confidence game has shifted from Clint Curtis to the Michael Connell threatened by Rove nonsense. We see that Alexandrovna is now in the middle of that one.

The Speedway Bomber provided an update on the Connell hoax on January 7th, 2009.

Connell Investigation Intensifies

Michael Connell’s death has opened up several new lines of investigation that may finally spark an in-depth scrutiny of his relationship with Karl Rove and the Bush family. VR has been contacted in recent days by several mainstream media outlets regarding the Connell case and we expect a big expose very soon that will touch on many aspects of this case that have only heretofore been reported by the independent online media and even things that have not yet been reported.

In addition, attorney Cliff Arnebeck, who leads the Ohio litigation looking into Rove’s criminal pattern of election manipulation, is planning to ask the United States Department of Justice to expand its investigation into the firing of US Attorneys to include that entire pattern of election manipulation. He believes that the US Attorney matter is but one part of the larger picture.

The NTSB issued a preliminary report about the Connell crash that could not determine the cause except to say that weather, icing and known mechanical problems were not in evidence. http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20081223X12815&key=1

There have been many articles and videos published about the Connell crash over the past three weeks and they are being archived in the news section of www.RoveCyberGate.com.

I recently finished Singer's brilliant book concerning this dangerous confidence man. With a lot of lies with Brett, Mark later find out that there were sometimes smidgens of truth, but that Brett would completely twist those around to fit his own objectives, which usually had to do with his portrayal of himself as being a political prisoner. I am guessing that Mark came up with a playful phrase based on a popular one formed from Happy Days and a famous episode to do with the Fonz. He called what Kimberlin often did was jumping the connection.

One lie I see above is that the NTSB report said that weather and icing were not evident. Not true. Not one bit.

It is true that no reports were made by Connell of icing. However, the report did mention cold weather, overcast, and misting conditions.

An open letter to Brett Kimberlin:

It's now well over a month since VR spoke of a pending expose in the works. Well, let's go, Speedway Bomber. You wouldn't want your groovy, New Age donors like Lori Grace to start wondering about your true intentions as an 'activist'. Maybe someone should mail her a complimentary copy of Citizen K. I, for one, am sick and tired of all your lies and this usurping of the destiny of true peaceniks and progressives who wish to save the planet. Real progressives are not out to make money with con jobs and criminal activities like the one's you have been involved in since your teenage years. What happened to you, Brett? You take a bad hit of acid at age fourteen? There are many who know exactly what you are all about. I hope you've enjoyed this mini re-emergence as a fake progressive. But all fake things must come to an end.

Hey Brett, come on and sue me, do it. How many lawsuits have you filed anyway? 100? 200? Let's go toe to toe in the mainstream. I dare you.

I am broke, so you probably won't do it. If there's no money involved, why would you care?

Plus, there is one thing that prevents confidence freaks like yourself from suing anyone for libel or slander. It's called the truth. What a disgusting little man you are. And I'm not talking anything about your height. People need to research who the f&ck you really are before donating one more cent. Such fools need a wake-up call.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Ok, jumping the connection had nothing to do with the tv show. It refers to when the middle man, in this case drug dealers and smugglers, are deleted from the process. That way, profits are increased and risks are diminished.
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Astroturfing