Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Forum Update

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

Forum Update

Unread postby socrates » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:39 am

This is the slowest the forum has ever been. It doesn't mean this has been a waste of time and effort. There is plenty of good stuff in this place. I believe this website has put together the best proof that chemtrails are real, what they are for, and why the truth has remained hidden and perverted into kookiness.

I've a few new good entries up at davefromqueens2.blogspot.com. If you go to the entry on fake peace activists, you will find that Al Giordano of Narco News has shown up. At this time there are over 60 posts. Newer entries have updated the Michael Connell threatened by Karl Rove hoax.

I got an email from cpellatt. She is doing well. Both of us are in agreement that there has to be a better way to get the chemtrails story out, and that we all will eventually catch a break. Chemtrails on the internet might be a total joke as of today but hear me out. There was a time when people were sincerely wondering wtf was going on up there. Sure, the disinfo wheels were in motion even when the subject was taken seriously. Nonetheless, just because the topic of chemtrails today looks like an utterly crazy idea, that wasn't the case years ago.

Not only has this forum proven the existence of chemtrails, it has outed nearly every big piece of disinformation that was set forth to make the obvious appear as tinfoil. It is no coincidence that Mark Steadham of Chemtrail Central worked for NASA. It was his mistake to admit it. Another mistake Mark made was not putting a robots.txt block on chemtrail central. While much of the website is inaccessible, I was able to grab a screenshot proving that Mark Steadham of NASA and CTC knew that Canex was Patrick Minnis.

I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the convolution revolving around this topic has been deliberately produced, as deliberate as the weather mitigation. It may appear that they have won, and we have lost. But it's the opposite. We will find ways to get the truth out beyond the internet. This forum will remain open, and sincere people are invited to join in. However, I will no longer and haven't for awhile force the issue. I am at peace with what has happened concerning my blogging. I am proud of it.

The people united will never be defeated. 8)
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Forum Update

Unread postby socrates » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 pm

I think maybe the cold weather has been produced through geoengineering the upper stratosphere. I've no proof just a hunch.

I'm still blogging away but elsewhere. I've been at one of blogs I had taken a hiatus from. I put up a good entry the other day updating the Hal Turner internet cointelpro story. That can be found at DFQ2. I'm not gonna keep updating where I now am. It's pretty much at the few places I have mentioned in the past. My plan is to add a new entry each week or so on this thread just so free forums doesn't think the place has been abandoned. I'll put up a music video or some other form of entertainment. I doubt I'll be seeking out new places to blog. I like the_last_blog_left.blogspot. I like Francis Hollands' place, but I don't post there too often. I am at one of the soapbloxes. I like interacting with donkeytale. Otherwise, the people there are fairly full of it except for someone named doberman pinche. I am just there for the laughs and do not read what the other people put up. They tend to sound like rabid Jew haters and group think. They are fairly pretentious and boring. But I like to write, and it can be fun to get into what is called Meta. I have a feeling this Hal Turner thing isn't just Hal who was getting paid by the FBI. A guy like Brad Friedman, I would not be surprised if he's getting a paycheck from them. Why would it just be Hal Turner? Anyone out there who wants to build this joint up again, sign up and leave some posts. We'll see what happens. I just couldn't overcome the double whammy of strange endings with my moderators. Maybe I'll drop Isard an email. I like him. He's a good guy. It's tough not to get dejected and say it's pointless to blog on chemtrails may the general populace have fun choking on the chemtrail fallout. I won't go there. I personally haven't seen much chemtrails lately. I think we're headed to geoengineering. It's not like the global economy seems to be getting its collective butt in gear regarding switching from fossil fuels to renewable, clean energies. That's my prediction. And they're not going to vote on it first. They're just going to do it. Like torture. Like illegal spy factories. They classify the nonsense, and that's that.

I've been feasting on Audioslave of late. Like a Stone a great song. It's about how we're ultimately born alone and die alone, but that's ok. We are human and meant to love each other. Yet, we each need to come to inner peace on our own. Yet, that doesn't mean we can't help each other on that path. I don't want folks to feel lonely or alienated by this tune. The opposite. Ok, I'll add a second tune to go with it. George Harrison's tribute to John Lennon. They called him weird. All you need is love. Listen. Listen to the words! Ok, a third tune will be provided also. Enjoy. :)

AUDIOSLAVE - LIKE A STONE (lyrics)

George Harrison All Those Years Ago (Remastered) "I custom remastered the original music video using parts of the original & my own video clips. Also using the remastered song!" -TheQuarrymen57

Natural mystic
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm

This forum may be on life support, but all is good. Isard has been in contact with me. Hopefully he will be making some posts soon. Cpellatt is justifiably verklempt when it comes to discussing chemtrails on the net. She has not put up a new photo essay in many months. She is concentrating on her "real" life.

I've a new entry in the chemtrails are not kooky section. I now believe the phone call was a hoax. I am giving Lophofo two weeks or so to explain why people shouldn't think he is training in Spanish at the Defense Language Institute.

He slammed me at another forum. He says I have made thousands of posts at numerous boards and created imaginary dialogue between myself and sock puppets. Wow, that's the same angle "Aubuchont" and others have pegged me as doing with no proof. At this point, I have no reason to believe that Lophofo has ever been honest with me. I believe he knows exactly who made that phone call purporting to be ex-intelligence. I find it hard to believe that technology would be at their ready to tape record such an event. I find it ludicrous how the Joos did it angle was brought into the equation. I no longer believe him about that document on HAARP he says a friend who used to work for Raytheon delivered to him. He and others were successful in making sure this forum never grew. But I'm ok with that. The chemtrail forum fakes have been figured out and exposed. Deliberately planted kookery revolving around the topic has been documented. Patrick Minnis has been confirmed as being an astroturfer at Chemtrail Central. Mark Steadham has admitted to working for NASA. These are all some pretty big dots easy to connect.

I'm also 100% sure that chemtrails have been proven through Minnis' own words. I have thoroughly debunked chemtrails as geoengineering. I have shown that chemtrails are for mitigating harmful uv-b rays and for Frankensteinian attempts at reining in severe weather. I have put forward the best possible evidence showing that chemtrails are real, and what they are for.

Wont Get Fooled Again

I found a few chemtrail subliminals at yahoo games. Here's one. Check out the gravity wave clouds on the right. Pretty crazy stuff to make its way into a drawing.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Lophofo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:37 pm

socrates wrote:I am giving Lophofo two weeks or so to explain why people shouldn't think he is training in Spanish at the Defense Language Institute.

I can neither confirm nor deny anything about the Defense Language Institute out in Monterey, California.
Lophofo

Return to It Happens