Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Geoengineering Moratorium at UN Ministerial in Japan

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Unread postby Isard » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 am

Hi people,

I think these are little good news. From ETC Group website:

Risky Climate Techno-fixes Blocked

http://www.etcgroup.org/en/node/5227

And the PDF version:
http://www.etcgroup.org/upload/publication/pdf_file/ETCNRCBDmoratorium101029.pdf

Also, it is worth checking the following link, in order to understand what does this "moratorium" really mean:

An specially interesting excerpt:
Implications for CBD non-Parties: (Can the moratorium be ignored?) Andorra, the
Holy See and the USA are the only UN members that have not ratified the Biodiversity
Convention. Despite the fact that the USA normally has one of the largest delegations
attending CBD meetings and it is a signatory to the Convention, it is technically under no
obligation to honour the moratorium. Having signed the treaty and declared its intention
to ratify, however, the U.S. government typically adheres to CBD decisions. Certainly,
such a strong expression of international will cannot be easily ignored.

http://www.etcgroup.org/en/node/5236

PDF version in english:
http://www.etcgroup.org/upload/publication/pdf_file/ETCMoratorium_note101110.pdf

Y en español: ¿Qué significa la moratoria sobre la Geoingeniería en el CDB?
http://www.etcgroup.org/es/node/5238

Isard
Isard
truth warrior

Re: Geoengineering Moratorium at UN Ministerial in Japan

Unread postby socrates » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Thanks Isard. Nice find. I've cross-posted this information at davefromqueens2.blogspot.com. No way "chemtrails" is a man made out of cheese theory. We done good to present the best evidence that there's something fishy going on with most of those so-called persistent contrails.

We've been getting a lot more visitors of late. Unfortunately most new members have turned out to be spam robots. Though there is some dude named chemtrail chaser. He says he's taking the time to check out our chemtrail schtick. I look forward to see what he has to say. I also am lending an invite to anyone else who would like to delve into this topic to do so here.

The only criteria is to keep it real with a minimum of kookiness. I'm not so quick to hit the ban button like in the early months. However, the content here is pretty good, and my main goal is to just keep the thing alive as a somewhat library. Free Forums wants us posting at least once every two months or else they figure we are cooked and open to deletion. With so few of us participating, most of the pressure is on me to keep it alive. But maybe we'll be getting a second wind, and that two month thingie responsibility won't be something to have to worry about keeping an eye on.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon May 30, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm just checking in to let free forums know I don't want this forum deleted. I guess I might as well write something while here.

We've had some crazy weather in Massachusetts the last couple months. For the most part it has either been cloudy or raining.

The one or two days it cleared, there were massive trails in the sky.

I figure there is widespread weather modification in place. I think the ptb's are trying to contain severe weather. The problem with that is Mother Nature cannot be tamed. Just look at all the tornado and whatnot havoc going on in other places in America.

Climate change has been declared an issue of national security. This is how widespread weather modification can take place with no one ever reading about it.

It looks like even Isard has taken off from this forum ship. That's too bad. Maybe I'll send him an email. As for anyone trying to sign up, please be patient. As slow as it's gotten, I'm not checking for new registrations as quickly as I used to.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Lucid » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

It's a good sign that there's a moratorium. Sadly I don't think it will stop them from doing their thing. They must feel there's great importance behind spraying. Maybe it is for our own good? In a unhealthy way...Maybe them not doing it would be worse then what we have now. I've been looking into this whole Elenin-Nibiru deal. I was very skeptical for the longest time. But I and some skeptical friends I have, have been seeing a lot of evidence of a great disturbance in our solar system. I've been researching quantum physics, and practicing my lucid dreaming. The more I see the more I think things aren't what they seem at all. I think science, mainly physics, and society on the whole are about to get flipped upside down. This might just be bigger then Geo engineering. I don't know, just a thought.
Lucid

Unread postby socrates » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Lucid wrote:It's a good sign that there's a moratorium. Sadly I don't think it will stop them from doing their thing. They must feel there's great importance behind spraying. Maybe it is for our own good? In a unhealthy way...Maybe them not doing it would be worse then what we have now. I've been looking into this whole Elenin-Nibiru deal. I was very skeptical for the longest time. But I and some skeptical friends I have, have been seeing a lot of evidence of a great disturbance in our solar system. I've been researching quantum physics, and practicing my lucid dreaming. The more I see the more I think things aren't what they seem at all. I think science, mainly physics, and society on the whole are about to get flipped upside down. This might just be bigger then Geo engineering. I don't know, just a thought.

Hi Lucid, I've deactivated your account. This isn't the right forum for you.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Isard » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

socrates wrote:Hi Lucid, I've deactivated your account. This isn't the right forum for you.

:lol:
Nice comment. Bye bye, Lucid...

:mrgreen:
Isard
truth warrior

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans