Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

global warming

tinfoil by association

global warming

Unread postby purnima » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:34 am

I'm curious to know what your opinion on global warming is and why you think that. I also want to know how many people would believe global warming if al gore hadn't made the movie about it.
[url=http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/keyword.aspx?q=yahoo%20keyword%20tool]yahoo keyword tool[/url] ~ [url=http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/keyword.aspx?q=overture]overture[/url] ~ [url=http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/keyword.aspx?q=traffic%20estimator]traffic estimator[/url] ~ [url=http://www.keywordspy.com/overview/keyword.aspx?q=adwords%20traffic%20estimator]adwords traffic estimator[/url]
Last edited by purnima on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
purnima

Re: global warming

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 pm

purnima wrote:I'm curious to know what your opinion on global warming is and why you think that. I also want to know how many people would believe global warming if al gore hadn't made the movie about it.

Dude, it seems like you're in the wrong forum. There is no debate going on here about global warming. At present there are only a few members even making posts. It may pick up again, but my main goal is simply to keep this schtuff on-line.

Of course the belief in global warming is primarily because of Al Gore's movie. Duh! Tell us something we don't know. The vast majority of scientists realise it's a hoax. The few who think there is anthropogenic global warming are either part of the New Wold Order or are out to make a buck. :lol:

Got anything else to say before your account is deleted?
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Wow, this scumbag came back and put in some disgusting spam links. I've changed them to code and will delete this creep's account.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:07 pm

I originally thought he was a spam bot based on his username, ip, and email address, but then he left the stupid "global warming is a hoax" post. I know it was heavy-handed to tell him he was going to be banned, but his adding those links confirms my intuition was working.

The following is a cross-post from Davefromqueens2.blogspot.com.

There's nothing wrong in theory about science fiction or plots that aren't plausible. I just found out about Soylent Green, Edward G. Robinson's final movie also starring Charlton Heston. I won't give away the ending, but it's one that has become part of pop culture history. The year is 2022 and the Earth has been run into the ground by war and industrialisation. The movie was made in 1973 but covered the profound topics of environmental degradation and the greenhouse effect. One numbnut at youtube actually put out a video claiming this movie coined the phrase greenhouse effect. That's propaganda from a useful idiot or worse.

In the 1890's, Nobel Prize winning scientist Svante Arrhenius published findings showing that excessive CO2 emissions would warm up the planet. His numbers may have been coarse, but the vast majority of scientists agree with his basic premise that dirty energy is heating up the Earth. According to the EPA:

Since the 1860s, people had known that by absorbing outgoing infrared radiation, atmospheric CO2 keeps the Earth warmer than it would otherwise be (Tyndall, 1863). Svante Arrhenius (1896), who coined the term "greenhouse effect," pointed out that the combustion of fossil fuels might increase the level of CO2 in the atmosphere, and thereby warm the Earth several degrees.

Numbnut Propaganda

The phrase Greenhouse Effect first of all was coined in Soylent Green. I'm afraid global warming was coined first of all by Newsweek Magazine, when the world was busy researching the next Ice Age.

Uhm, no, global warming was coined by scientist Wallace Broecker.

What is Soylent Green?
socrates
gadfly

global warming

Unread postby bukuney » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:35 am

any one out there that lives in california and noticed in this particular this year that weather here has been crazy. to me it seems like this global warming thing is not as bad as they claim, what do ya'll think?

[This is socrates. I find it strange you signed up to the forum with this as your first post. Directly below this thread is a similar one on global warming. I doubt anyone comes to this forum to read pathetic debates on anthropogenic global warming. This post will be merged into the other troll thread. Have a nice life!]
bukuney

Unread postby Isard » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:23 pm

socrates wrote:[This is socrates. I find it strange you signed up to the forum with this as your first post. Directly below this thread is a similar one on global warming. I doubt anyone comes to this forum to read pathetic debates on anthropogenic global warming. This post will be merged into the other troll thread. Have a nice life!]

:lol:

Nice reply.

Isard.
Isard
truth warrior

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!