Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

HAARP, Atmospheric Research - The Big Players Involved

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Re: HAARP, Atmospheric Research - The Big Players Involved

Unread postby Lophofo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:29 am

I might not be a big phish to fry. I'm just a phofo that tries to stay Lo.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Lophofo wrote:Hey,

These guys want the Raytheon data. It's as simple as that. I already know that my computers were scanned when they were looking for it months ago. But, they wouldn't have found it. Do you think I don't know about encryption? What about fully encrypted hidden partitions running a different OS? I got attacked. Files were deleted...trojans were installed...data was scanned. Trails and evidence of intrusion was left. I know who did this to me. I'm no dummy. I pick up on the little details that the ordinary individual might glance over.

Hiya. Ok, now it looks like we are getting somewhere. Thanks for reminding me that it's all about the post above concerning the screenshots on the ionispheric stations. It appears to be all about the propaganda surrounding HAARP-like technology being small beans, rather than the deluxe Boston Baked version, to use an analogy.

You think I'm good at computers. Well, let me tell you something, buddy, if I'm as good at computers as you think I am, then...believe me...I know for a certainty what your skill level is regarding computers. You might be able to fool the average Joe. We both know how skilled or not skilled the other one is. Just know that I know...and that you can't fool me.

I honestly don't know how skilled you are with computers. I used to think you were very good with them. Now I think you have above average skills, but not as much as I thought previously. I'm not trying to fool you or anyone. My skills are what they are. I figured out how to use search engines. I can take screenshots. I am fluent at being a blogger whether it is bbcode or the old school html. But I definitely don't have a clue about the glossary. I pick up on the easier things like reverse-ip's. Eventually I can trial and error my way around the admin panel, things like that. You think I have more skills than what I am portraying? I don't. I don't harvest ip's, as someone at another forum wrote. I don't phish or anything like that. I don't break any laws. If I want to know the ip's of visitors, I need to be logged in and go to the who is online page. I could probably learn more about the ionispheric technology, and the things you have shared on this thread, but I'd have to devote a lot of time and study it. Are you saying that the info you posted, the data above on worldwide ionispheric stations is not available anywhere else? Do you think I am working for someone in regards to my blogging? I swear to God I'm not.

Now, maybe you didn't receive a phone call at your work from someone claiming to go up against the Israeli government, but it happened at my work. I received strange phone calls at my home as well. And, you DID ADMIT to receiving a strange phone call. When we talked, you said you got some phone call last year around Christmas time that sounded like church bells or something. It's not a coincidence that two of the scientists that have been arrested in the past month both worked for NASA GSFC at one point in their careers. They are looking to find out who spilled the Boston Baked Beans. You might think I don't have connections with people in the military or with scientists, physicists, etc. But, if you think that, you'd be wrong.

Do you actually believe that dude was on the up and up? I don't. I think he threw in that Israeli Govt. and espionage angle in order to drive a wedge between us, and it certainly worked. This forum has gone down the tubes since we started fighting, when the trust factor was devastated. I did receive one strange call. I know going by memory can cause some problems, but I think it was a message left on my machine during the drew.terry thing. It was Church music, but one I am not qualified to know exactly from which Church. I think I described it to you when we spoke on the phone the one time, and you thought it could have been Latter Day Saint music. If so, then that kind of backs up my idea that the phone call and whatever things you were going through and then what I went through after was all about driving a wedge between us. You had finally started to see how fake socrates were created. I found that link to the Texas forum with the obscure link to one of your screenshots from here. I found a post by someone using the socrates username at I think PrisonPlanet or InfoWars, one of the Alex Jones forums, and that person sounded like yourself. Now whoever these people are have been redirecting one of your websites to the Deep Sky page. I think a couple years ago I was ignored. Then when I was persistent, they went into the ridiculing mode, and then it swelled into making it seem that I am part of parcel of the Chemtrail Forum Fakes, which I swear to God I am not.That's why I made the post above about circumscribing. They knew they weren't going to be able to sign up here and stay for long, thus they went with the last strategy. They couldn't raise the noise to signal ratio here, so they did that everywhere else they could.

I also think there are different topics that get conflated. There is the extensive astroturf surrounding the idea of Jew hate and a Jewish global conspiracy to control the world. There also is Israeli espionage. I'm not going to deny that. I just don't think that Israel controls the world or the U.S. like others try to make it out to appear. I am against our country being based on a military economy, but that doesn't mean I think every person in the military is a bad guy, including intelligence. I think it is less likely that people in those situations can be trusted, but I'd never say never.

I still believe that the chemtrails are mostly to do with blocking out uv-b rays, but there is strong evidence that it can be used for other applications. Perhaps there is a stronger use for them in regards to radar and intelligence gathering than I have been portraying. I'm not trying to obfuscate anything.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Lophofo wrote:I might not be a big phish to fry. I'm just a phofo that tries to stay Lo.

I doubt either one of us is in any kind of jeopardy. I think the ptb's or whatever are all about denying regular people their freedom of speech and association when it confronts their own greedy interests. They are basically cheaters, imho. I am just going to repeat yet again that I don't phish, I don't collect ip's, and I don't work for any of these people or any other similar group. I am not disinfo. This was a hobby that grew into something bigger than myself. I will give the bad guys credit. They effectively neutralised this forum.

Maybe we should focus in on the concept of how extensive HAARP-like technolgy is, and what is available in the public domain to support that thesis in comparison to the information you have posted that appears to not be available anywhere else. It also might be a good idea to explain in layman terms how such technology can be used for radar, and perhaps more importantly, intelligence gathering. I'm fairly confident I have nailed the uv-b ray mitigation angle and how chemtrails as geoengineering global warming has been a strawman. Thanks. Take it easy.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:10 pm

I forgot to mention something else. I never got to hear the phone call from start to finish. I can only imagine how it started and progressed. I'm thinking, for example, about how this person alleging to be ex-intelligence mentioned GoDaddy. Did he bring that up first? If so, then perhaps that was strange, as I did write about GoDaddy in the astroturfing section. The thing about him saying he was up against a foreign govt., and then he said it was Israel, well, that's where we end up again with it seeming that this person wanted you to start distrusting me. I haven't just been on about chemtrails and the disinformation surrounding the topic. I took on the Jew hate at the Unofficial WRH forum. I tried to figure out the concept of internet disinfo in general. I got into who I consider are election integrity fakes. And that's a whole other can of worms. That gets to the point where one can only wonder if there is something more than grifting in the works. My days of pounding into these topics as much as I have are over. I'm not giving up. I am proud of my efforts. But I am a realist. I figure enough has been discovered, and since internet shenanigans are never ending, there is no reason to keep reinventing the wheel. The priority at this point seems to be about adding what we know up, putting it together as coherently as possible, then always being open to finding ways to get the word out.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 pm

There's still some crazy hack job going on with your lophofo.com website. It's gotten much worse than redirecting to security type websites or the Will Thomas Deep Sky page. I suggest NO ONE go there. I saw one strange link in a yahoo search.
Code: Select all
lophofo.com/DLI_contacts.pdf.tar.gz.pgp
I searched a bit more, and there is a DLI trojan. I advise you to shut down access to lophofo.com and find some authority you can trust to investigate who is behind this.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Lophofo wrote:I might not be a big phish to fry. I'm just a phofo that tries to stay Lo.

It's beyond bizarre how you allow your homepage to continue to act strange. I can think of no explanation for that. It used to redirect to Will Thomas' Deep Sky hoax. I'm afraid to ever try it again. How long should it take for a big company like BlueHost to take back control of a webpage? This has been going on for months or close to that. This is ridiculous. The last time I tried it, the windows started jumping around. This whole thing reeks. I have no computer knowledge. You work in computers. Now you're bringing in the Joos crap. I'm done with the mind games. It's not my fault the LDS is thought of by most who look into it as being a cult. Now who knows if any of the HAARP information you have provided means much. Now you mention Boston Baked Beans. Is someone imagining themselves as a modern day James Bond? Or perhaps this is similar to the delusions Joseph Smith experienced back in the 19th century? Quit the mind games or take yourself and your superpower undergarments and weather war and paranoia and all that conspiracy chatter and please just stay away. I don't need you anymore for anything if it's just more of what you refer to as Japanese. You talk a lot about having evidence of things, but I no longer believe you. Not that what I think matters. I put too much time and effort into my posts at this forum to allow this convolution to continue. I am very grateful to have convinced Jeff to not run with the reverse ip story you thought was proof of something. Ha!!!!! You expect people to believe you have secured all this evidence against military-sponsored hackers, but that you can't stop them from freaking people out through the homepage? This far-fetched cloak and dagger angle is turning into a much less elaborate but equally stupid looking hoax like Deep Sky, imho. I can't believe you're buying into some Israeli connection to this forum or whatever you're doing. Some guy tells you he's ex-intelligence and he's up against the Israeli government. Do you realise how stupid this all sounds? I'm a regular person who thinks chemtrails are real. I'm now going to make a real post, something I haven't seen out of you in close to a year. Today we have chemtrailed skies in low humidity on a day when we are supposed to have mostly sunny skies. Real people can check this out. I even tracked down Minnis' words at CTC in which he gave the criteria for persistent contrails and the margin of error for the radiosonde readings. While you remain in the realm of unprovable tinfoil-tainment, I am determined to stay in the realm of reality. I'm at the end of the line with the mind games. I mean it this time.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Zapp » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Im not sure if this has any significance at all - Im a newbie at this - but I thought the corelation interesting ...
from the site:
http://www.nrl.navy.mil/pao/pressReleas ... 6&R=17-06r

NRL Press Release
17-06r
3/7/2006

Dr. Paul Bernhardt Elected IEEE Fellow

Dr. Paul A. Bernhardt, a senior research physicist in the Plasma Physics Division at the Naval Research Laboratory, has been elected as Fellow of the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). The position recognizes Dr. Bernhardt for his contributions to artificial modification of space plasmas with high power radio waves. He is a member of the Nuclear and Plasma Science Society (NPSS) of the IEEE.

Dr. Bernhardt received his B.S. degree in electrical engineering from the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1971; his Masters degree in 1972 and Ph.D. in 1976, also in electrical engineering, from Stanford University. He was a design engineer at the Naval Missile Center, Pt. Mugu, California, from 1971 to 1973. Dr. Bernhardt held the positions of post doctorate research affiliate, research associate, and senior research associate at Stanford University from 1976 to 1980. Starting in 1981, he was a member of the technical staff of the Los Alamos National Laboratory. Dr. Bernhardt joined NRL in 1987 as a research physicist in the Plasma Physics Division. He was promoted to his current position as senior research physicist in 1990. Dr. Bernhardt's research interests have been primarily in the areas of ionospheric modification with high power radio waves and chemical releases and satellite based radio-beacon sensing of space plasmas.

Dr. Bernhardt used the high-power HF facility near Arecibo, Puerto Rico, and Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, from 1985 to 1999, to record the first CCD images of artificial aurora at mid latitudes. These images illuminated natural and artificial irregularities in the ionosphere. He served on the Arecibo Users and Science Advisory Council from 1992 to 1994. Dr. Bernhardt is currently sponsored for ionospheric modification research by the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) in Alaska.

Dr. Bernhardt has pioneered the use of chemical releases to study the ionosphere. His ionospheric modification experiments have been monitored with Incoherent Scatter Radar (ISR) systems around the world and with in situ plasma probes provided by NRL's Plasma Physics Division. The 1992 NRL Ionospheric Focused Heating (IFH) experiment, combined chemical release and high-power radio wave technology to produce the highest level of plasma turbulence ever measured with the Arecibo ISR. Dr. Bernhardt has conducted over eight experiments from 1985 to the present, using the Space Shuttle Orbital Maneuver Subsystem (OMS) engines, to modify the ionosphere with high-speed exhaust injections into the upper atmosphere. The results of these dedicated engine burns have been recorded using the VHF and UHF radars at Arecibo, Puerto Rico; Kwajalein, Marshall Islands; Millstone Hill, Massachusetts; and Jicamarca, Peru. Currently, Dr. Bernhardt is the principal investigator for the Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE) program, designed to study the scattering of radar from electrons in the vicinity of charged particulates that form artificial "dusty plasmas."

The Coherent Electromagnetic Radio Tomography (CERTO) and Computerized Ionospheric Tomography Receiver in Space (CITRIS) programs were started at NRL by Dr. Bernhardt to provide global, satellite-based sensors of ionospheric space weather. In the next four years, ten CERTO beacons and one CITRIS receiver are scheduled to be launched on low-earth-orbit (LEO) satellites that will monitor both integrated electron densities and plasma irregularities. The data from these sensors will provide "now-casting" for navigation and communications system outages caused by the ionosphere with one-hundred times better resolution than are provided by GPS radio signals. The CERTO and CITRIS programs are supported by the Plasma Physics Division and NRL's Naval Center for Space Technology.

Dr. Bernhardt has published over 100 papers in ionospheric and space physics. He holds patents for hyper-spectral imaging and radio beacon design. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society (APS) and is a member of the American Geophysical Union (AGU). For AGU, Dr. Bernhardt has been an associate editor of the Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR) and the journal Radio Science as well as a member of the AGU Books Board Editor. He is also a member of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI) where he was Chairman of the US Commission on Waves in Plasmas from 1994-1997. Dr. Bernhardt is currently member-at-large of US National Commission of URSI.

Zapp
Zapp

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Thanks for the info. Uhm, I uploaded an interesting video on HAARP put together by ex-wrestler and Governor Jesse Ventura. Maybe I should post that again. While the show has the dubious distinction of being a "conspiracy theory" show, I found the following very good to see get made known to the general public.

1) HAARP can modify the weather. It can literally move clouds.
2) For what is presented as being a benign and small research project, there surely is a lot of security and military involved with the project.

I am thinking HAARP is used to spread the chemtrails out evenly. I believe chemtrails are used for primarily two reasons. One, to mostly block out harmful uv-b rays. Two, to try to rein in severe weather.

You can skim or whatever through this top section and pretty much see what the few of us ended up with. Though the others didn't exactly come out in agreement with my theories, none of them really debunked it or came up with anything better. What we all agreed on was that those are not ordinary contrails.

Anything that interests you, feel free to bump the thread up with some of your own ideas. Thanks for signing up.

Now while it may appear I am making chemtrails seem good for us, I don't think they are. There have been upswings in asthma and other upper respiratory illnesses and even alzheimers which line up with the start of chemtrailing.

One thing I am positive of is that chemtrails are not for depopulation, mind control, global warming, or weather wars. But that will become clear to anyone who reads through this forum. There's basically this top section and that bottom one for chemtrail info.

Nowhere on the internet is the topic taken seriously. One of the reasons I'm sure chemtrails are real, is because of the outrageous disinfo that has been spread on the topic. Plus, I checked the balloon readings for a few of the events, and Dr. Patrick Minnis had no explanation. Then when I pressed him a bit more, he put me on ignore. I took on Mr. Contrail of NASA and kicked his butt. I proved the existence of chemtrails through his own words written at Chemtrail Central. Now if this is such a zany hoax, why was Mr. Contrail Scientist from NASA playing cognitive infiltration at one of the stupidest conspiracy websites of all time?

Here's the link to that show on HAARP.

http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/conspiracy-theory-haarp-with-jesse-ventura-t381.html
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Zapp » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:42 am

Ah lol - I replied a long post and then lost it to in the ether net after not realizing the internet had cut out ...

Thanks for the link - I had seen the Jesse Ventura video - and also the History Channel Weather warfare and HAARP related vids, but I ended up watching them again.
I was interested in hearing (in another video) Dr Nick Begich saying that HAARP are looking to increas the antenna from 180 to 360 as a final installation figure. Thats alot of antenna.
(said on this video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJfkh0e ... re=related
info on Dr Begich: http://www.earthpulse.com/src/category.asp?catid=13

The first of the 5 History Channel vid is here if anyones interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUQAukkGS9o

Thanks Socrates - off to read up some more ..

Zapp
Zapp

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi Zapp, sorry you lost a post.

There appear to be military applications to HAARP. Environmental modification techniques are not science fiction either. Though there is a treaty against using them. I'm just thinking that chemtrails have been going on so much over the years, that they must have some kind of practical use. I never bought into the crazier theories of mind control or depopulation. I did fall for the global warming theory at first. However, it became clear that plans for geoengineering are for the stratosphere, not the troposphere where the trails are witnessed.

Maybe I am jumping ahead. Perhaps you could say a bit about when you first witnessed cirrus aviaticus and became curious. Uhm, I wonder how the general population of Australia views them. I'm assuming it's the same there, that those questioning the skies are vulnerable to being seen as cuckoo bananas.

I haven't seen too many chemtrails of late. Though, I've kind of stopped looking for them. It got very cold here in Boston starting in October. We had early snow. It's been mild this week. I'm thinking perhaps geoengineering has begun. Obviously we do not live in democracies anymore. It seems much easier for governments to do whatever they want to and simply call it classified. Climate change is considered an issue of national security. Thus, it's pretty clear the ptb's can do whatever they want without any of us being informed.

I think that's why rather goofy stuff was put on the net. It's to make us feel embarassed to say wait a sec, those aren't contrails. I'm going to embed your videos. Thanks for those. It's easy to do. You have the codes right above the posting box on the right. Any questions on how to post images or anything, I should be able to help you out. This is a big, roomy forum right now, so make yourself at home. I'll be in the kitchen brewing tea and scones. :)

socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans