Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Hello All

miscellaneous

Hello All

Unread postby sren » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Ray, from Utica, NY. I will be visiting Poland soon, and I am hoping to meet my Polish relatives. I also hope some people from here may help me in contacting my relatives before my visit. Thanks and looking forward to meeting some great people on here!
sren

Unread postby socrates2 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:35 pm

{scratching head} Hiya Ray, are you sure you are at the right forum? Why us?
socrates2

Hey Sren U R SPAM but WHY?

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 pm

My "BS Detector" having been activated by "sren" I went out to the Google Search Engine the other day to search on this "character" which I suspected of being a spambot. I was not long in finding all sorts of forums where the same blah blah was literally out there, just like here, about the good ole family reunion or whatever it is. I guess it's just a chance to get into various forums and be able to send spammy e-mails in future to members?
BlueSkyHope

Re: Hey Sren U R SPAM but WHY?

Unread postby socrates2 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 pm

BlueSkyHope wrote:My "BS Detector" having been activated by "sren" I went out to the Google Search Engine the other day to search on this "character" which I suspected of being a spambot. I was not long in finding all sorts of forums where the same blah blah was literally out there, just like here, about the good ole family reunion or whatever it is. I guess it's just a chance to get into various forums and be able to send spammy e-mails in future to members?

It's a spambot from the Russian Federation. His name's not Ray. It's Rayskalnikov.

An example:

Hello All

I'm not sure what it is up to either. I doubt it can send us any email. I think I have email shut off anyway, not sure. This place will be changing it's version of the forum. It's going to v.3. So we might lose some avatars, not sure. We might have to add in code again so e.g. videos will play. I have to figure that out.

Lophofo's been deputized to fight the spam.

It's been raining a boatload. I saw a crab walking across the street. Quite the shock. The deer, squirrels, and birds are plenty enough.
socrates2

Bots Up with That?

Unread postby BlueSkyHope2 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:47 am

That site linked to with "Ray" / "Sren" was funny, they had a "bot" (robot toy I guess) pictured. I gotta keep trying to laugh, since all this is so depressing at times (weather hijinx, spam, computer viruses, politics, human nature at its worst, etc.).

I just wanted to mention real quick without signing on and all that, that I heard this morning on NPR that it was thought that NEW HAMPSHIRE might have had a tornado. Nothing was said about Massachusetts or Maine.
BlueSkyHope2

Unread postby socrates2 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Hi BlueSky,

We used to have a forum like this before. It wouldn't let me sign in as socrates, thus the number 2. If you see any threads where this username is involved, they used to be in the old public forum.

The fake chemmies are blaming all the severe weather on chemtrails. They are global warming deniers sprucing up weather wars and depopulation theories.

I was disheartened to see that New York Skywatch is linking to the Rumor Mills News. That is either utter stupidity or something very fishy. They are playing up orbs. I don't have the time nor the highspeed connection anymore to thoroughly vet that place out. I appreciated the vidoes he did with the chemjets doing skywriting parodies. That was not skywriting. It also shows that chem spraying can be turned on and off. Thus, chemtrails aren't contrails.

But seriously, some of the articles and links there are a bit nutty with no place in the chemtrails awareness movement.

Rumor Mill News? Hey, link to Tom Flocco and that signs of the time pseudo-intellectual cult runner, Laura something.
Friggen.

It's very muggy here. They put on a clinic for chemtrail dispersal subtlety yesterday. They worked around the existing clouds. They are grabbing the moisture from those and creating the chem stew. It can appear different at times. They are making the chemtrail clouds to appear as the uncinus mare-tail clouds. Yet, the clouds are being formed by aircraft, no doubt about it. This ain't clouditis.

Some planes were flying low enough to get a good peek at. They looked military, the no windows. One plane that is appearing a lot has a painted blue underbelly. It looked like there was something attached to the tail. It looked like one of those plastic divider thingies. Maybe it was taking some kind of a reading?

I wonder how those "weather mitigation" bills are going. I wonder if there are any records for "weather modification" in Massachusetts. I know things like that have to be filed with the NOAA. If there are no records of weather modification in Massachusetts, then somehow chemtrails are being conducted under national security rules of non-disclosure.

It'd be nice to know one way or the other.
Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:47 pm.
socrates2

Return to Everything Else