Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

I am new to this

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

Unread postby socrates » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:43 pm

lost_in_haze wrote:hey socrates2

i´m still not sure if u are in fact socrates, only as a guest..

Those are both me. I like to make posts in the public forum without it adding to my post count. I'm not allowed to use socrates as a guest username, hence the two was added. This is the second time we have opened up posting to the public. After we suspended it the first time, all the threads were relocated into the other forums.

anyway, as i already explained in a pm for socrates, there has been a mistake.

This forum is soon to be upgraded to v.3 of the forum software. I never received your email. There was a feature we had before called synchronizing, a kind of reboot for the forum to address any data needing updating. That modification was disabled. The private messenging here has been chaotic of late with the new member usernames. Hopefully, the new upgrade to v.3 will fix that. I am sorry you felt ignored. I never got that message.

i signed in because i had some questions ailing me.
but by further reading through the threads i solved these. as i dont have any valuable information for you guys, i should not appear in the members list. in contrast to some members here i am not capable of analysing and comprehend facts in a scientific way.
also my spelling is crappy, for i am german. :cry:

What kind of questions were you having?

point is, i can only make ordinary assumptions, which obviously are not taken to kindly on by the creator of the place, for reasons
that i can dammed well understand. (what i cant by the way is understand why you,socrates, are acting rather as you would like to convincepeople of the fact that YOU are for real and taking the sight on the sky for real, than the "frankensteins shananigans" itself.

What ordinary assumptions about chemtrails are not looked on kindly here?

When a cybergang/disinfo crowd has an elaborate scheme to portray someone as Mossad then as a multiple-personality poster, you better believe I am going to exclaim that this took place. It is damn clear that I am for real. Anyone can read through my posts here and see that I am consistent and try to be logical.

There is a whole top section here devoted to chemtrails which doesn't have much to do at all on chemtrail fakery on the internet.

Your spelling is pretty bad. That's acceptable for someone who isn't a native english speaker. But for you to insinuate anything about my desire for chemtrails to be exposed and stopped is ludicrous. I am one person who did the best I could.

i know for sure what i believe, i think lots of people do, but do you?? no offense, but i think u are wasting valuable energy this way.
paid fakes do not diserve that much energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one knows at all what you believe. I have been more than clear about my theories on the rationales behind chemtrails. You have provided squat.

and now i think its time to kick me out of your list, because i'll not be posting too much, because through about 20 threads i didnt have ANYTHING TO ADD, which wouldnt have been already explained by anyone else and in better ways i could do . but i will read.
Peace

That can be done. Anything else you want to add?
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby lost_in_haze » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:49 am

hi!

im not sure what squat means, i think it means i didnt explain my assumptions.

yea, at first ithink, our planet goes through lots of changings, solar-radiative changes, alterings in all kinds of cosmic radiation.. which i believe appears to us as the global warming. if that term can be applied on what we experiencing now, a warming of the planet, is a riddle to me.

i read these esseys written by a certain michael (i believe) critchton, and ithink he is right whith claiming that the global warming theorie has become a dogma, which you either take for true or count as an ignorant *******, simmilar to the ones who denie the holocaust (k, this might be an exeggaration...). its treated like a FACT, but, has not been prooven sufficiently to justify for instance the silent periodic treatment of our atmosphere by, lets say, aerosols. ( but i didnt come back here to press your button, i dont want fighting)

but i could as well take it for true, and still i would feel that white outs have an accelerating effect on the warming process. because its working as a isolating layer, which might reflect or block a certain amount of sunlight, but also prevent heat from floating all the way up into the orbit.

what i really think is, both perspectives,(1st : there is a strong global warming, 2nd : they do it to protect us from total warming) are working to much into each others hands.

on one side "they" white out skies which in my oppinion enhances the warming alot, and more and more, to the point where "they" can finally admit it, and enhence it to the point where there might be no clear day anymore, because everyone is crying out for help. this tactic appears to be applied in other parts of public life alot. i guess we all have the same picture coming to our minds now...

global warming takes place, but by far not as devastating as the public official story wants to make us believe.

i guess its coming from the same source, the warming, the brainwashing, and the sunblocking, because sunlight and blue skies give people to much happiness and strength. they wont work like robots, they wont give the government or what ever you call it, the permission to enslave them, which i in my kooky "conspicacy praxis" mindset believe is the final stage of the "not so new at all -world order).

thats why i said you might not take to kindly on my assumptions. i watched your way to deal with conspiracy stories. im full of this ****, but i think its not of use for this place, as it has already caused trouble.

my questions were partly technical stuff, partly ideological.
as i said i solved these by further reading through the board.

and by "i know what i believe, and i think lots of people do..." i meant that lots of people know what they believe.

u have prooven to be for real, i know, but it seems u spend more time on exposing fakes, than on uniting people here,
which is vitally important for succeeding in bring about a world in peace. i myself dont know how to unite them, but i think a step in that direction would be, not to let paid do#cheb#gs upset you by their ignorance or deliberate disinformation, which is in fact a part of the whole, it doesent make truthseeking easier, its a pain in the ***, but its to be looked at as a representative pictiure of the collective stat of mind, part of the awakening. all i said basically was, dont let these guys get to close to you, for they will keep draining your energy. pity them, but not insult them or intend to ban them, because every ban or exposing of a obvious trouble maker and disinforming poster in fact invites about three more of them.

i tried to be supportive by saying that. i dont question your truthfullness.
now you can estimate my calibre (kaliber \ caliber....i dont know) i guess.
if you still want my name in your list, so be it, i might be posting from time to time after all.
but i would not be upset if you just didnt give a f###.

ok then

we are going to ****'em up anyway by uniting the for so looooong divided minds.
yea :roll:

peace
lost_in_haze

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:35 am

[quote="lost_in_haze"]
i read these esseys written by a certain michael (i believe) critchton, and i think he is right whith claiming that the global warming theorie has become a dogma, which you either take for true or count as an ignorant *******, simmilar to the ones who denie the holocaust (k, this might be an exeggaration...). its treated like a FACT, but, has not been prooven sufficiently to justify for instance the silent periodic treatment of our atmosphere by, lets say, aerosols. ( but i didnt come back here to press your button, i dont want fighting)

I like it when the trolls reveal themselves. It makes the decision to turn them into a guest that much easier.

If one reads carefully what the person wrote above, they can see that he is a nazi or portraying himself as such. He is a Mike Rivero type nazi. He doesn't come out like the pig agents at the now deleted WhatReallyHappened did with nasty comments about "the joos." This is a form of good cop versus bad cop, as if global warming deniers and holocaust deniers deserve to be included in the discussion.

A few people maybe I shouldn't have banned. DG, Day Glo at Carnicom's, didn't do anything to warrant the boot, unlike a may41970, but she did tell me she didn't have much to post here and it turns out she is a rightwinger. Do I want rightwingers on this board? No way!

If say someone like Lophofo is the true libertarian type, that is fine with me. I have never until the last ten years developed such a hatred for the Republicans.

This isn't put on emotion either. This has been building up my whole life as I watched the hopes and aspirations of America get perverted.

I have had a few close friends who are conservatives. Maybe we didn't talk politics so much and stuck to playing cards or whatnot. There is more to life than arguing. But the last years with all that has taken place, with how progressives have been bumped from the discussion, how disgusting wars and law breaking at the highest seats of power have taken place, it is hard for me to stomach anyone who makes no sense.

This is one of the ways I get trolled. I am into deep conversations if possible. I am into people debating fair. I am not into enigmas. Most things we should be able to come to a consensus despite differences. The right wing has simply made it clear that they need to be driven away from the table. They are the problem. Not everything is an enigma. If this country does not make a quick humanitarian turn to the left, if McCain is elected, or if other elections take place that don't seem to add up, we will know that there are gonna be no quick fixes to saving the planet.

The bottom line is one phrase. It is called the status quo. This is why we hear talk of new drilling for oil. We hear people pimping for nuclear as if it is the safest thing since bicycle training wheels.

I think that it is cheaper for the ptb's to "spray chemtrails" than to let go of power and let democracy flourish. The oil companies want to ride this thing out for many more centuries. They want to drill until there is no where left to drill. Greenhouse emissions take centuries to work themselves out. Chemtrails represent centuries of time. Chemtrails represent the decision made to keep going with the war economy.

I don't think it has been a coincidence that anthropogenic, global warming, denial trolls have perched themselves at this place. Remember, they do not want any one place to have freedom of association with real possibilities for consensus building.

but i could as well take it for true, and still i would feel that white outs have an accelerating effect on the warming process. because its working as a isolating layer, which might reflect or block a certain amount of sunlight, but also prevent heat from floating all the way up into the orbit.

The chemtrails appear to have a net warming effect, I agree. However, this is when we are only discussing the lower atmospheric white-outs. We do not know what is going on in the stratosphere and higher up. Geoengineering may in fact already have started way up high where we can't see it.

A big problem are the holes in the ozone layer. Here we find ourselves once again looking at the status quo. NASA along with the nuclear appears to be responsible for the holes in the layer that protects the earth's surface from damaging rays. An honest person would say, ok, let's ground NASA. Why are we so set on going into space, when we can't even set up a decent fair and peaceful earth for all here? It's like the Prince song, Sign O' The Times. People should listen to that song closely. To my last breaths, I will remember that message. NASA needs to be grounded. War needs to be outlawed except for self defense and humanitarian purposes. We really do need war crime tribunals for Americans. We need to fix the institutions so the Dept. of Justice and others will never again be able to break laws.

what i really think is, both perspectives,(1st : there is a strong global warming, 2nd : they do it to protect us from total warming) are working to much into each others hands. on one side "they" white out skies which in my oppinion enhances the warming alot, and more and more, to the point where "they" can finally admit it, and enhence it to the point where there might be no clear day anymore, because everyone is crying out for help. this tactic appears to be applied in other parts of public life alot. i guess we all have the same picture coming to our minds now...

We have your picture coming to mind. We see that you equate holocaust deniers with Chrichton types, which you are one of! We see how you believe chemtrails are about warming us up, kind of a blank check theory. We see where you are headed. It's all about the damn Masons who create order out of chaos. They create the chaos and come in with their solution. The only thing missing from your post was a reference to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion!

global warming takes place, but by far not as devastating as the public official story wants to make us believe.

i guess its coming from the same source, the warming, the brainwashing, and the sunblocking, because sunlight and blue skies give people to much happiness and strength. they wont work like robots, they wont give the government or what ever you call it, the permission to enslave them, which i in my kooky "conspicacy praxis" mindset believe is the final stage of the "not so new at all -world order).

Good job, gotta make sure to get the mind control theory in there too.

thats why i said you might not take to kindly on my assumptions. i watched your way to deal with conspiracy stories. im full of this ****, but i think its not of use for this place, as it has already caused trouble.

Yes, you figured it out. Good for you. This will be a lesson hopefully to any useful idiots who wish to bring such **** into this forum. That is, until the next new member who acts all dumb about tinfoil by association astroturfing.

my questions were partly technical stuff, partly ideological.
as i said i solved these by further reading through the board.

and by "i know what i believe, and i think lots of people do..."
i meant that lots of people know what they believe.

A guy from Germany signs up. We have a whole big thread on the German chemtrails story. It's got a good number of views. It's got some good info in there. Did this guy have anything to add on that? Wouldn't a German chemmie signing up here be able to help us out with that story? One would think so, no?

This isn't about me. While I do like to write and have done quite a bit of that on this board, there are tons of links and stories by which I bounced my thoughts off of. I don't mind that there are only a few of us here for now. This place will never survive if it allows the Rense robots on board. That would be the height of hypocrisy from myself. I am hopeful that eventually there will be more dialogue at this forum, but if it remains a solid blog in the form of a forum, then so be it. I stand by the findings of this humble forum. I believe we have solved chemtrails. I believe we have come up with enough that 90% of open-minded newbies reading through the top section will agree that more likely than not, the "chemtrails" are deliberate.

u have prooven to be for real, i know, but it seems u spend more time on exposing fakes, than on uniting people here, which is vitally important for succeeding in bring about a world in peace. i myself dont know how to unite them, but i think a step in that direction would be, not to let paid do#cheb#gs upset you by their ignorance or deliberate disinformation, which is in fact a part of the whole, it doesent make truthseeking easier, its a pain in the ***, but its to be looked at as a representative pictiure of the collective stat of mind, part of the awakening.

This troll, who I suspect is paid, is advising that we allow anyone at all to post here. He is also coming up with some new age ********, I see.

all i said basically was, dont let these guys get to close to you, for they will keep draining your energy. pity them, but not insult them or intend to ban them, because every ban or exposing of a obvious trouble maker and disinforming poster in fact invites about three more of them.

I don't let anything drain me anymore. I am off of highspeed internet, and my major trollbusting days are over.

Trolls will not remain. If they keep showing up, like this, then perhaps it becomes spam. One or two are good examples to keep around. There are a number of examples sprinkled into this forum, where trolls tried to discredit the forum.

I am not against free speech, but troll spam can be deleted, if it becomes too much.

i tried to be supportive by saying that. i dont question your truthfullness.
now you can estimate my calibre (kaliber \ caliber....i dont know) i guess.
if you still want my name in your list, so be it, i might be posting from time to time after all.
but i would not be upset if you just didnt give a f###.

ok then

we are going to ****'em up anyway by uniting the for so looooong divided minds.
yea :roll:

peace

Now go off to your Willis Carto/Rivero, Rense, David Icke web pages. This was fun while it lasted, but now it's over.

The following was filed under "Radical Right-Wing Agenda."

I think this gives a good synopsis of the Crichton story.

thinkprogress.org/2005/09/27/crichton-science
Sep 27th, 2005 posted by Nico

Frustrated by Facts, Right-Wing Turns to Fiction Author For Policy Advice

Tomorrow, the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, led by anti-environment champion James Inhofe (R-OK), will hold a hearing to “discuss the role of science in environmental policy making.”

It’s an important topic, given the tendency in Washington to choose ideology over facts. Unfortunately, Inhofe’s witness list wasn’t available on the committee’s website, so we called today to find out who would be speaking.

We received the following list. As you’ll see, the featured witness isn’t a noted environmental scientist, or an expert in regulatory policy. It’s Jurassic Park author Michael Crichton.

And why would Inhofe invite a fiction author to testify on the role of science in environmental policy making? We think you’ll understand after reading a synopsis of Crichton’s latest book, State of Fear, about a scientist named Nicholas Drake:

Drake is frustrated by the public’s lack of fear about global warming and, hence, lack of enthusiasm for funding NERF [the environmental group Drake runs]. To remedy the situation, he plans a high-profile conference on “abrupt climate change,” a phenomenon that is essentially fabricated. To make sure folks are good and scared about the imaginary threat, he contracts with the Environmental Liberation Front (ELF) — …a sophisticated, highly coordinated, techno-savvy worldwide terrorist network of dreadlocked hippies — to create a series of floods, hurricanes, and tsunamis that will devastate the world on the eve of the conference.

The bad news: the book’s science is apparently even worse than its plot.

UPDATE: In the comments, Brookings.edu editor Fred Dews points out that Brookings environment scholar David Sandalow, another speaker at tomorrow’s hearings, also has a column picking apart the bad science in Crichton’s book.
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to It Happens