Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Internet Television

miscellaneous

Unread postby socrates » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:52 pm

I finally figured out who "Lou Aubuchont's" character is based on. He is a cross between Mr. Hand from Fast Times at Ridgemont High and the sour, nasty Fred Mertz from I Love Lucy.

Look for the funniest line of all time, when Sean Penn says, "I know that dude."

Jeff Spicoli Meets Mr. Hand
socrates
gadfly

A smile

Unread postby may41970 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:59 am

Socrates, you and I just had an argument in our pms. Here's a video I found on reddit. It made me smile. Hope it does the same for you.

I'm sorry, friend. My bad.

may41970

{on edit: This link is no longer working, but I found a youtube version. {socrates}}
telestereo.com/Archivos/video.html

may41970

Unread postby socrates » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:54 pm

All I was saying is that the best revenge against the dark side is to have a good place here. The dark side is trying to turn us into the new Jay Reynolds. I choose to ignore it. They've had every opportunity to post evidence of the Deep Sky. I stand by my assertion that 370 chemtrails were not observed outside of a radio station. Brendt revised that. Now there were two stations and 370 planes and chemtrails were observed. So it's just more hack job reporting, more contradictions and things not adding up. She says there are pictures and a video, but she had no links, she just said this was all over the internet after it happened.

Chief, it's a waste of time to read anything they're producing right now, perhaps ever again. By reading them, you're allowing them too much access to your right to be happy. They don't debate fair. They make many assertions without any quotes or links. So there becomes no way to know the context.

I'm just saying, this place may be more successful than you think. But if it's just me posting, we are hurting no matter how many people I can lead to the front door.

I found another Ender type at the Boston Globe sports forum. There was the SeanGar I've posted about before. Notice how he mentions Spicoli. I don't post much at the sports forum. and I never mentioned Spicoli. But I have certainly mentioned and linked about him before. Is it a coincidence he refers to the weed guy in Fast Times at Ridgemont High? How 'bout the name of our new member. Buds? And he or she has yet to log in and make a post?

ImageImage

I don't deal directly with them at all. The format of the forum is such that there's no point in getting too involved.

I took some more screenshots of him where the guy starts to read font/color wise like Ender. In the first one he twisted the previous quote. Here. This is what I mean.

ImageImage

Here's more from this guy. You there? Anyone? Who writes like this? How is this not a Rove-like internet operative?ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

One more, from DBS. Halva/Wayne Hall once more acknowledges he used to be in a cult.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Andy Kaufman on HBO (1977) - pt. 1 of 4

Andy Kaufman on HBO (1977) - pt. 2 of 4

Andy Kaufman on HBO (1977) - pt. 3 of 4

Andy Kaufman on HBO (1977) - pt. 4 of 4
socrates
gadfly

Squirrel Nursed By Dog

Unread postby socrates » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:54 pm

socrates
gadfly

Re: Internet Television

Unread postby socrates » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:33 pm

I was watching this show, NCIS. That stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service. One episode was about a gang boss who had killed some marines. The NCIS chief, played by Mark Harmon of Star Wars fame, told gang members of how their leader had started trouble for them. He said that he didn't have enough proof for him to be prosecuted. He basically then delivered the gang boss to the gang to be executed. I saw a few more episodes where other blatantly illegal activities took place. I have seen this thing before with television, where propaganda has been shoved in our faces that ends justify means. Remember Sipowicz from Hill Street Blues and also NYPD Blue? Those shows made it seem good for cops to do whatever they had to do, even breaking laws, in order to get the bad guys.

I've seen some other shows involving spooks and intel. There are a lot of those popping up. Perhaps the show 24 was the first one in this new genre mirroring our descent into total fascism.

I thought that no one was above the law. Then in real life we hear of authorities crossing lines. We have all these taser stories. It's not like abuse of power is anything new. I am not even sure if these types of crimes are on the increase. I bet they are.

This is the point. The fish rots from the head down. When the highest powers in the land are able to prosecute illegal wars, sanction and promote torture, wiretap, etc. on and on, that gives every other brownshirt down the spectrum to the peon subordinates that some people are above the law and that ends do justify the means.

I say hogwash. I say that America is in an ugly, sorry state. I say that Nancy Pelosi is a traitor for having taken impeachment off the table. I say that Obama is simply now the good cop to Bush's bad cop. I say that our country has become a criminal corporation. What is so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

I'm not ever going to give up, and I will never give up my right to call out the evil that runs the world. They can take their propaganda and shove it.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Everything Else