Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

NASA's Big Bluff Called: They're Chemtrails Not Contrails

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Re: NASA's Big Bluff Called: They're Chemtrails Not Contrails

Unread postby socrates » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:27 pm

This has been easier than expected, no?

A debunker from the interview did make an excellent point. He said that the reason people aren't more aware of the truth is because they are looking for easy answers. But he should have said that applies to the fence-sitters and skeptics! The easiest route is to accept Minnis despite all the holes in his presentation.

And why is there such a need to simulate the contrail outbreaks? They are going on far too often. Where are they taking place? Primarily in the middle to upper troposphere.

I googled subsonic and a few other things. The aircraft showing up for that from the naked eye look to me somewhat similar to chemtrail jets. The chemtrail planes I have noticed have not been especially large. I've never seen an airliner produce one. The ones showing up on the google image search are definitely slick in design. Now why didn't Minnis mention the contrail vortex study screenshot below when the woman mentioned the Air Force training films? Why doesn't he admit that aircraft can generate trails having nothing to do with engine exhaust? He can't. This is why he is all chicken with the second email. {immature chicken sounds :lol:}

He rattled off 164 posts to Chemtrail Central out of alleged concern for quelling a hoax inspired hysteria. Now he is allowing this website to win the case. If you have a civil claim or anything like that, if the other side doesn't show up, you win!

Minnis is appearing to be a Loser. :D

There's a reason why there is so much planted convolution. Minnis and NASA would have quelled this controversy many years ago if they simply captured an airliner spreading chemtrails. We see it going on all the time. There is no need to simulate anything. The ******** sources Minnis is using on that webpage to shut the inquisitive up shows that the emperor has no clothes. We are Mike Tyson at age 20. Patrick Minnis is in a catch-22. If he comes here, he gets his *** kicked and we all end up on Letterman. If he stays away, he shows himself to be a big fat liar frontman, just another Tony Snowjob.

Cirrus Cloud and Climate Modifications due to Subsonic Aircraft Exhaust
Key Investigators: Eric J. Jensen, Owen B. Toon

NASA has recently initiated a program to evaluate the potential effects of current and future commercial aircraft fleets on atmospheric chemical processes and climate. As part of this program, we are modeling the effects of subsonic aircraft exhaust on upper tropospheric cirrus clouds. Using sophisticated computer programs, we have developed a detailed ice cloud microphysical model here at NASA Ames Research Center. The model simulates cloud processes such as ice crystal formation, growth, and transport. The formation and evolution of aircraft-generated contrails is simulated to determine what processes and environmental conditions control the growth, spreading, and dissipation of contrails. In addition, the formation of natural cirrus is simulated with and without aircraft exhaust soot particles to predict the impact of commercial air traffic on the frequency of cirrus occurrence and their impact on climate.

Recent observations of cirrus clouds have shown that clear air in the upper troposphere is often supersaturated with ice. Cirrus do not always form in these regions due to the lack of natural nuclei to provide a foundation on which ice crystals form. If aircraft exhaust soot particles are efficient ice nuclei as shown in Fig. 1, then the frequency of cirrus may be significantly enhanced in regions with heavy air traffic (see Fig. 2). As a result, the aircraft exhaust may increase the frequency of cirrus occurrence and increase the number of ice crystals in cirrus. As cirrus clouds absorb infrared radiation emitted by the Earth's surface and reflect sunlight, changes in cirrus properties would produce heating of the upper troposphere and cooling at the surface. Also, precipitation of cirrus ice crystals removes upper tropospheric water vapor. Because water vapor is a very important greenhouse gas, changes in cirrus and the upper tropospheric water vapor budget due to aircraft exhaust may substantially influence climate.

Currently, the properties of soot generated by aircraft exhaust are not well understood. We do not know how effective these particles are as ice nuclei. We are using our cirrus cloud microphysical model to simulate the impact of soot particles on cirrus cloud frequency and climate for a wide range of assumptions about the soot properties. We are evaluating these effects for a range of environmental conditions, including cirrus anvils generated by strong convective storms and thin cirrus generated in fair-weather conditions. A final determination of the exhaust impact on cirrus and climate will require aircraft observations of natural and anthropogenic upper tropospheric particles, laboratory studies of ice nucleation on soot particles, and numerical modeling of the formation of cirrus altered by exhaust soot particles.

Figure 2. Image courtesy of Steve Baughcum (Boeing Aircraft Co.), Don Maiden (Langley Research Center), and M. Metwally (McDonnell-Douglas Aircraft).

To return to the SG Research Summaries Menu click here

This is from the Debunk This thread. I realise this isn't a chemtrail. Yet, it does prove that chemtrails are far from being science fiction. Patrick Minnis just got exposed by nobodies. Pats on the back for everyone! :)

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:47 pm

"Megasprayer" & its clutter filled nonsense of a website

NatureisMad wrote:Now, I think I'll show everybody what a garbage website this "Megasprayer" is (chem11.proboards2.com).

I signed up there very briefly back in January of this year. My screen name was OnTheGround. I had been browsing their website for a couple of weeks, and decided to try to initiate some give & take dialog and such. Well, I could hardly believe the responses I was getting from this "BigBunny" and this "Chem11" character. It was ridiculous.

Just one (of the many) absurd quotes that they wrote back to me:
Posted by "BigBunny": ,referring to where the spraying originates.
Ha! I nearly fell right out of my chair reading it.
"So in answer to your question, the secret bases that you seek are your local airports and the evil sprayers are your friendly airlines."

Here is the link.

Add Halva/Wayne Hall to the list of debunkers in chemmie clothes:

screenshot

This guy is tight with Will Thomas. We took down a whole army of paid trolls! We get attacked so much because of things like this emerging only here at this humble forum. A few of us somehow connected. It was myself, Lophofo, and NatureisMad. Isard is a refugee from CTC, too. Same as Crystal Rose. That's it. We were it from that short period of time. There were a few others who seemed real, but I think they just quit and fell out of sight, and there was no way to contact them. Ok, that should fill my quota for posts. I'll try to chill out for a few days. Sorry if I'm hogging the forum. :oops:

Halva wrote: Lou do you think it is meaningful any more to talk about distinctions between normal contrails and chemtrails?
Have there not been proposals for "enriching" airline fuels so that the "normal contrails" would look like chemtrails???

It is true that one can still see aircraft that are not leaving very visible traces behind them. But it seems that this is not due just to conditions of altitude, temperature, and so on. Are the aircraft trails that show up on satellite pictures ever what you call "normal contrails"?

These are questions. Not attempts to start an argument. Given that at the moment it is only you and me talking, this is MY response to what you posted.
gadfly

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:22 am

Figuring that P. M.'s saying that people were noticing things more in the last ten years (which
P. M. attributes to increased airlines traffic, Internet availability for chitchat amongst
ourselves, etc.) was based on there ACTUALLY BEING SOMETHING UP THERE TO NOTICE, starting in
the 1990's or possibly earlier, I began looking around for some specific information on
"Campaigns" (air, sea, land, and space, I guess one could say). I searched on "SPADE, STRAT,
SONEX" in Google to see what was out there. Although it would not let me really see anything
specific on these, to speak of, I did get some names for further searches.

HERE IS THE CACHE INFO:

Google wrote:This is Google's cache at geomon-wg.ipsl.jussieu.fr/sections/aircraftcampaigns/sonex-campaign.
It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Aug 26, 2008 07:03:34 GMT. The current page
could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
Text-only version These search terms are highlighted: spade strat sonex
Advanced search
Login
Publication
Navigation
Publication
AircraftCampaigns

AASE-II Campaign
ABLE-2B Campaign
AIA-CMAR Campaign
ASHOE Campaign
CARBO-EUROPE Campaigns
CARIBIC
COBRA Campaigns
CRYSTAL Campaign
INTEX-NA Campaign
NOAA-ESRL Campaigns
PEM-TROPICS Campaigns
PEM-WEST Campaigns
POLARIS Campaign
PRE-AVE Campaign
SOLVE Campaigns
SONEX Campaign
SPADE Campaign
STRAT Campaign
SUCCESS Campaign
TOTE-VOTE Campaign
TRACE Campaigns
YAK Campaign
CH4 Data GeoMon WorkGroup > Publication > AircraftCampaigns > SONEX Campaign

HERE IS TRYING TO LOOK AT "SONEX" but really nothing would come up of any substance on it. I do notice there is that end of 2007 date stuff in there, hmmm...

Sonex wrote:View
SONEX Campaign
Last modified: 10/31/2007 02:51 PM
SONEX CO2 measurements
11/12/2007.
SONEX metadata
11/12/2007.
RSS 1.0 RSS 2.0 ATOM 0.3
Accessibility / Contact / Print
This site is powered by CPS

HERE IS SOMETHING EXPLAINING THEM
http://www.espo.nasa.gov/project/mission2.html

NASA wrote:MISSION PROJECTS

AVE Houston
Fall 2004
Houston, TX
The Aura Validation Experiment (AVE) is a NASA science campaign to understand the transport of
gases and aerosols in the tropical troposphere and their exchange with the lower stratosphere
to better model global scale air quality and climate change. AVE Oct 04 is the first mission in
a series of experiments collectively called the Aura Validation Experiment (AVE). AVE will
provide important validation of satellite instruments and observations for the Aura satellite,
which was launched in 2004 from Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA.

INTEX-NA
Summer 2004
North America
The Intercontinental Chemical Transport Experiment (INTEX-NA) is a major NASA science campaign
to understand the transport and transformation of gases and aerosols on transcontinental and
intercontinental scales and their impact on air quality and climate. The INTEX-NA campaign will
be greatly facilitated and enhanced by a number of concurrent national and international field
campaigns. The National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is the principal
U.S. partner for NASA and will field coordinated airborne and shipboard platforms. INTEX is
sponsored by the NASA Office of Earth Science Tropospheric Chemistry Program.

AVE
Winter 2004
San Jose, Costa Rica
The Aura Validation Experiment (AVE) is a NASA science campaign to understand the transport of
gases and aerosols in the tropical troposphere and their exchange with the lower stratosphere
to better model global scale air quality and climate change. AVE Jan 04 is an initial test
experiment leading to the Aura Validation Experiment (AVE), scheduled to begin in Fiscal Year
2005. AVE will provide important validation of satellite instruments and observations for the
Aura satellite, to be launched in 2004.

SOLVE II
January 2003
Kiruna, Sweden
The SAGE III Ozone Loss and Validation Experiment (SOLVE II) is a measurement campaign designed
to examine the processes controlling ozone levels at mid- to high latitudes. Measurements will
be made in the Arctic high-latitude region in winter using the NASA DC-8 aircraft, as well as
balloon platforms and ground-based instruments. The mission will also acquire correlative data
needed to validate the Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas Experiment (SAGE) III satellite
measurements that will be used to quantitatively assess high-latitude ozone loss. SOLVE is
co-sponsored by the Upper Atmosphere Research Program (UARP),Atmospheric Effects of Aviation
Project (AEAP), Atmospheric Chemistry Modeling and Analysis Program (ACMAP), and Earth
Observing System (EOS) of NASA's Earth Science Enterprise (ESE) as part of the validation
program for the SAGE III instrument.

CRYSTAL FACE
July 2002
Key West, Florida
Crystal Face is one of the unique experiment which unites seven NASA centers, NOAA, National
Science Foundation, Department of Energy, Office of Naval Research, U.S. Weather Research
Program, Universities and other government weather researchers to study the Carbondioxide and
greenhouse warming caused from human activties and its effects on the increase of Cirrus clouds
in our atmosphere.

CAMEX 4 The Fourth Convection and Moisture Experiment
AUGUST 2001 - September 2001
NAS Jacksonville, NS Mayport, & Key West, Florida
CAMEX4 was a NASA sponsored field campaign. The goal was to improve forecasting of hurricane
tracking and intensity at and near landfall by studying the full life cycles of critical
weather systems through the use of dedicated aircraft and ground stations.

ERAST Predator-B RPV Homepage
May 2000 -
Dryden Flight Research Center / El Mirage, California
The Environmental Research Aircraft and Sensor Technology (ERAST) Program is studying the use
of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in the realm of Earth Science. Utilizing the General Atomics
Predator-B, the objective is to compose a viable payload that will provide a proof of concept
in demonstrating the capability of UAVs in science missions.

SOLVE SAGE III Ozone Loss and Validation Experiment
November 1999 - March 2000
Kiruna, Sweden
SOLVE is a measurement campaign designed to examine the processes controlling ozone levels at
mid- to high latitudes. Measurements were made in the Arctic region in winter using multiple
aircraft, balloon platforms and ground-based instruments. The mission acquired correlative data
needed to validate the Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas Experiment (SAGE) III satellite instrument
that will be used to quantitatively assess high-latitude ozone loss.

SAFARI South African Fire-Atmosphere Research Initive 2000
August - September, 2000
Pietersburg, South Africa
The goal of SAFARI 2000 was to identify and understand the relationships between the physical,
chemical, biological and anthropogenic processes that underlie the biogeophysical and
biogeochemical systems of southern Africa. Particular emphasis was placed upon biogenic,
pyrogenic and anthropogenic emissions. Safari studied the characterization and quantification,
transport and transformation in the atmosphere, influence on regional climate and meteorology,
the eventual deposition and its effect on the ecosystem by these emissions.

KWAJEX TRMM Kwajalein Validation Experiment
July - September 1999
Kwajalein, Marshall Islands
KWAJEX was a campaign intended to help validate the measurements taken from the Tropical Rain
Measurement Mission (TRMM) satellite. To aid in the physical understanding of TRMM data, Kwajex
used instrumented aircraft, doppler radars, soundings, and other ancillary measurements to
examine the internal structure of precipitating clouds over open ocean.

TRMM-LBA TRMM Brazil Validation Experiment
January - February 1999
Brasillia, Ji Parana, & Porto Velho, Brazil
The TRMM Brazil Mission was conducted to understand the dynamic, microphysical, electrical and
diabatic heating characteristics of tropical convection over Amazonia. Using multiple aircraft,
doppler radar, soundings, a lightning detection network, rain gauges and a profiler, TRMM
Brazil was able to collect data to validate the TRMM satellite measurements in this region.
TRMM Brazil was conducted in parallel with the wet season component of the Large Scale
Biosphere-Atmosphere Experiment in Amazonia.

CAMEX 3 The Third Convection and Moisture Experiment
August - September 1998
Patrick AFB, Florida
The Third Convection And Moisture Experiment (CAMEX-3) was a field research program designed to
study hurricanes. CAMEX-3 collected data in tropical cyclone development, tracking,
intensification and landfalling using NASA and NOAA aircraft, satellite, and surface remote
sensing instrumentation. To better understand the hurricane structure, dynamics, and motion
CAMEX-3 studied Hurricanes Bonnie, Danielle, Earl, and Georges. CAMEX-3 was conducted in
parallel with TEFLUN-B studying the thunderstorms of the Gulf Region.

TEFLUN Texas Florida Underflights A
April 1998 - May 1998
Ft. Walton Beach, Florida
The Texas Florida Underflights (TEFLUN) Experiment obtained validation measurements for the
newly launched Tropical Rainfal Measuring Mission (TRMM) satellite. With a unique complement of
sensors, TEFLUN was the first in a series of experiments using a combination of airborne and
surface-based measurements to intercompare the TRMM satellite data.

SONEX Subsonic Assessment: Ozone and Nitrogen Oxide Experiment
October - November 1997
Bangor, Maine / Shannon, Ireland / Azores, Portugal
SONEX was conducted to understand a variety of NOx sources including the current subsonic
aircraft fleet in the North Atlantic, with and without convection. To improve the models and
our understanding, Photochemistry was collected to determine the impact of subsonic aircraft
emissions on Tropospheric NOx and Ozone budgets.

POLARIS Photochemistry and Ozone Loss in the Arctic Region In Summer
April - September 1997
Fairbanks, Alaska
POLARIS was a series of high-altitude airborne investigations to understand the behavior of
polar stratospheric ozone as it changes from very high concentrations in the spring down to
very low concentrations in autumn. The data will help with our understanding on the
distribution, chemistry, and physics of stratospheric ozone after the vortex breakup, during
the continuous daylight conditions of summer.

SUCCESS Subsonic Aircraft: Contrail and Clouds Effects Special Study
April - May 1996
Salina, Kansas
SUCCESS was a field experiment designed to investigate the effects of subsonic aircraft on
contrails, cirrus clouds and atmospheric chemistry. Coordinating with the Department of
Energy's Atmospheric Radiation Measurements Program (ARM) which operates the Clouds and
Radiation Testbed (CART) site, SUCCESS made airborne measurements with several NASA aircraft
and a DOE UAV.

TOTE-VOTE TOTE / VOTE was designed to examine the production and dispersal of filaments from
the polar and tropical regions to the midlatitudes. By measuring the chemically distinct air,
the processes of exchange was examined in greater detail than the current satellite data
allowed since they only showed the larger scale of exchange features.

STRAT Stratospheric Tracers of Atmospheric Transport
May 1995 - February 1996
NAS Barber's Point, Hawaii
The STRAT campaign measured the long-lived tracers and dynamical features as functions of
altitude, latitude, and season in order to help determine rates for global-scale transport and
future distributions of high-speed civil transport exhaust emitted into the lower stratosphere.
The observations provided a better understanding of issues involving transport of gases and
aerosols in the stratosphere.

ASHOE/MAESA Airborne Southern Hemisphere Ozone Experiment / Measurements for Assessing the
Effects of Stratospheric Aircraft
March - November 1994
Christchurch, New Zealand
ASHOE was designed to examine the causes of ozone loss in the Southern Hemisphere's and
understand how the loss is related to the atmospheric transportation processes. Conducted in
concert with the ASHOE, MAESA's focus was to provide information about stratospheric
photochemistry and transport for assessing the potential environmental effects of high-speed
stratospheric aircraft.

SPADE Stratospheric Photochemistry Aerosols and Dynamics Experiment
NASA Ames Research Center
SPADE was the first dedicated field mission to acquire atmospheric measurements in support of
the Atmospheric Effects of Stratospheric Aircraft Program. In addition to assessing the
environmental impact of a projected fleet of commercial supersonic aircraft, the experiment
focused on the photochemistry of the lower stratosphere with emphasis on ozone production and
loss affected by the chemicals.

AASE 2 Airborne Arctic Stratospheric Experiment II
August 1991 - March 1992
Bangor, Maine
Due to the sudden onset and severity of ozone depletion in the Antarctic vortex, AASE II
studied the Arctic region to determine the possibility of future ozone erosion in the Northern
Hemisphere. As chlorine loading in the stratosphere continues to increase, an understanding of
the mechanisms involved must be better understood to predict the severity of future global
change.

AASE Airborne Arctic Stratospheric Experiment
January - February 1989
Stavangar, Norway
AASE is a major airborne campaign addressing the crucial scientific issue of global ozone
depletion. The sudden and unanticipated decrease of ozone observed over the Antarctica directly
implicates the man-made chemical compounds, chlorofluorocarbons, requiring further studies to
assess man's growing influence on the environment.

AAOE Airborne Antarctic Ozone Experiment
August - September 1987
Punta Arenas, Chile
Recent observations have shown since 1979 a dramatic and unexpected downward trend in the
abundance of ozone during late winter and early spring over Antarctica. The reduction, has been
confirmed and given geographically mapped perspective by observations from satellite. Data
shows evidence of very unusual odd nitrogen and chlorine chemistry that could be attributed to
both chemical or meteorological processes.

STEP Stratospheric Tropospheric Exchange Project
January - February 1987
Darwin, Australia
STEP investigated the mechanism and rates of the irreversible transfer of mass, trace gases,
and aerosols from the troposphere to the stratosphere. Thru studying the cold tropopause and
large penetrating anvils in the tropics, fundamentals concerning atmospheric transport of
natural and manmade chemicals from their tropospheric sources up to the stratosphere will be
clearer.

[ABOUT US][CONTACT] [MISSION] [SERVICES]
[LOCATION] [AIRCRAFT] [SATELLITES] [DATA] [LINKS]

NASA OFFICIAL RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTENTS: MIKE CRAIG
WEB ADMINISTRATOR: Dan Chirica

Here's an e-mail from 1999 behind the scenes at "TOPSE Campaign" -- which alludes to "SOLVE" -- possibly the one mentioned above, with what they are to bring IN ADDITION to that
"Arctic survival gear:" as follows,
* Parka, insulated pants, gauntlet mittens, vapor barrier boots, wool hat &
face mask
Additional cold weather gear:
* heavy wool socks, thermal underwear, wool ski cap, wool gloves, wool
pants, wool shirt and/or sweater, wool scarf (tubular type), strong leather
shoes or boots.

Chris Cantrell of NCAR Regarding "TOPSE wrote:
Hazardous materials
We need to firm up the hazardous items that will be on board the C130 and
any that might need to be shipped to Churchill or Thule, and take care of
the various licensing procedures. You all have provided your anticipated
materials. Please review and confirm the list. Remember to include
radioactive materials. We will contact you regarding licensing and other
requirements for these items.
Ridley
NO, CO

Fried
None

Talbot/Dibb
HNO3 permeation tube

Heikes
H2SO4, NH4OH, HCl, NaOH, compressed air
PAN,PPN
None
LIDAR
None
Mankin/Coffey
None
Toohey
NO
Shetter
ethanol
Eisele
4 - Americium-241 sources 0.12, 0.12, 0.3, 0.3 mCu; NO, SO2, propane
Weber
None
Several of you have ppm calibration mixtures of hazardous gases (CO, NO) in N2 that are not considered to be hazardous.

http://topse.acd.ucar.edu/news/msg00001.html

Also see the interesting C-130 information at:
http://topse.acd.ucar.edu/docs/Instrustat.doc

And of course Environmental Protection Agency is fully aware of "campaigns" as well:

EPA spreadsheet relating to various campaigns:
http://www.epa.gov/ttnamti1/files/ambient/pm25/cenr/nonrout051506.doc

So at the VERY LEAST, here is proof that emissions are being purposefully MADE to then be used in testing, model calibration, etc., for research.

Here is something I found for my vicinity, dating to a couple of years back. I had speculated that chemtrail planes might be originating out of Warner Robins AFB, among other places. There is (or at least was) a view of that base on freebie "Google Earth" which showed some white unmarked planes, that I took to be resembling what I see spraying my area.

This is from
http://suborbital.arc.nasa.gov/media/index.html
NASA wrote:In order to validate and calibrate two recently launched NASA satellites, CALIPSO and CloudSAT, a multi-aircraft mission was flown from July 24 - August 14, 2006. The CALIPSO-CloudSAT Validation Experiment (CC-VEx) completed twelve flights including four night flights during this three week campaign. A total of three aircraft were deployed to Warner Robins, GA. Two NASA aircraft had remote sensing payloads to replicate the satellite instruments. A third commercial aircraft was flown with in-situ instruments for measurements of cloud properties. The pre-mission objectives for CALIPSO were calibration and validation of the lidar in terms of linearity, stability, and sensitivity. The focus of the CALIPSO validation effort was coordinated satellite under-flights over different cloud types and aerosols. There was a navigation validation component to determine if the CALIPSO instruments are co-registered. The CloudSat pre-mission objective was to establish if the satellite calibration was accurate to within 2 dB. There was an additional requirement to determine if the CloudSAT sensitivity was within the - 28dBZ detection threshold. The CC-VEx campaign satisfied all the pre-mission objectives with measurements of thick and thin cirrus, mid layer clouds, precipitating clouds, clouds with ice, water, and mixed phases, and aerosols (including scenes with thin cirrus) along the satellite track. From the preliminary assessment, it appears that these data will serve the CALIPSO and CloudSAT teams (and other A-Train sensors) for months and maybe years as primary validation resources for these missions.

Also see
"Clouds, Aerosol, and Precipitation From the A-Train and Early Results From CloudSat and Calipso I Posters"
http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm06/fm06-sessions/fm06_A51E.html
BlueSkyHope

Unread postby Lophofo » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:29 pm

socrates wrote:
Tim from Santa Cruz

He was also disappointed with the unfair format of the show. He mentioned the chemtraills911 website out of Santa Cruz. He didn't understand why they couldn't get balanced guests. Right on, Tim.

Tim also pointed out that the aircraft were flying too low. Minnis was robotic and predictable. He argued that altitude is deceiving. He said one needs lidar and special equipment. He mentioned a study done on Lake Michigan which simulated the contrail to cirrus process.

I AM LORD PATRICK MINNIS. YOU WILL TAKE MY WORD ON THIS, BECAUSE I AM PATRICK MINNIS OF NASA

I find it interesting that Mr. Menace mentions lidar and special equipment. Here is a link and some info which shows how lidar ties into HAARP and atmospheric gravity waves. Why spend so much money on special equipment to study "natural clouds" if there wasn't a useful purpose (useful to the DoD that is). And why is NASA spending so much on this type of research?

ARCLITE SYSTEM
ARCtic LIdar TEchnology
The ARCLITE System is located in the main building of the Sondrestrom facility. The system presently consists of two lidar systems: The Rayleigh/Mie lidar for middle atmosphere studies of noctilucent clouds (NLCs), polar stratospheric clouds (PSCs), temperatures, density and gravity waves, and the sodium resonance lidar for mesosphere / lower thermosphere studies of gravity waves and the dynamics and chemistry of sporadic layer formations. The Rayleigh/Mie lidar has been operating since November of 1992. The sodium resonance lidar has been operating since August of 1997.

The ARCLITE System is a facility instrument supported by the Upper Atmospheric Research Section of the Atmospheric Science Division within the National Science Foundation. As a facility instrument, the lidar data and operations are available to all NSF funded individuals. Dr. Craig Heinselman at the Center for GeoSpace Studies at SRI International is the PI of the ARCLITE System and should be contacted to discuss lidar operations and data issues.

Here is information on how the Rayleigh Lidar is used to study notilucent clouds and atmospheric gravity waves:
Rayleigh Lidar

Research Activities

Middle Atmosphere Temperatures

A pervasive feature in this temperature profile and many others determined from ARCLITE is the presence of gravity waves. Further study concerning leewave sources of gravity waves at the site and variations in gravity wave activity determined from the lidar data are underway.

The Resonance Lidar is concerned with both electron density and sodium density:
Resonance Lidar
Sodium thin layers observed by the sodium resonance lidar in conjunction with ion thin layers observed by the incoherent scatter radar.

If you guys want to learn more about the Sondrestrom Radar Facility in Greenland and its ties to people like Umran Inan and HAARP, then check out this link:
Arctic Field Projects

Project Title: Collaborative Research: Polar Experiment Network for Geospace Upper-atmosphere Investigations (PENGUIn) - A New Vision for Global Studies (Award# 0341165)

Here is some more information regarding gravity waves...this time from the NOAA:
Operational Forecasting and Detection of Gravity Waves
Most likely energy source mechanisms are latent heat release in deep convection and shear instability in which waves can extract energy from the Jet Stream when vertical wind shear is sufficiently strong to reduce the Richardson number below 0.25. Alternatively wave energy loss can be prevented by an efficient wave duct, which appears to be the most prevalent of the three mechanisms described.

Chemtrails, atmospheric chemistry projects and studies, as well as HAARP, Lidar and incoherent scattar radar are all connected. It's not that difficult to see. Some people, like Menace, would have us believe otherwise.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:47 pm

It pains me to have to make this post. But people need to realise the extent of the cybersmear campaign attacking this forum and yours truly. Considering that the What Really Happened Forum apparently closed down due to the investigation into Michael Rivero and the Jew hating tinfoil by association scam, it stretches the imagination to think that this is a lone troll in the basement. There is something about this forum that compels shadowy interests to continue with sophisticated head games.

I will provide links and screenshots for everyone's convenience.

This first one I posted about on the someone pretending to be socrates thread in the second forum. Lophofo is being insidiously astroturfed as being one of my 19 or 24 internet personalities, depending on if you ask Tinoire of the Progressive Independent or Swampgas.

Scientists get death threats over Large Hadron Collider

On this thread at Chemtrail Central, Lophofo discussed this topic.

Chemtrail Central Thread on the "Large Hadron Collider" that Inspired Lophofo to Make a Post

screenshot

[quote="Lophofo"]Thanks for sharing this article.

I hadn't heard anything about the lawsuit, so I'll have to check that out. I talked with a university professor three years ago, who said he was going out to Italy the following Summer (would have been two years ago from this coming Summer) to look for Higgs bosons once the particle collider was finished. It was supposed to be finished at that time.

It appears that it has taken a lot longer for them to complete this project. This physics professor holds two doctorate degrees. He has one in nuclear physics and one in nuclear engineering. He has spent 30+ years in different nuclear facilities before teaching. He also has investigated String Theory quite extensively and has taught a math class dealing with string theory.

Currently, he is cowriting a book with Stephen Hawking. Yeah, that's right, I can hear some of you calling B.S. right now. That's fine, you don't have to believe me, though. It is the truth.

No way is that a coincidence. Plus, the post made at infowars.com {the alex jones forum} had the same exact script problem we had when the upgrade took place. Some posts had lost the paragraph breaks due to the conversion.

I'm just getting started. This is very important. People need to understand that immoral forces are afraid of the content on this humble website.

Minnesota Prosecution of Activists Leads Way to Characterize Dissent as Terrorism

The first sign I could find of this new fake socrates was from March 3rd, 2008.

Desperate Smear Campaign Follows Actress’ 9/11 Comments

A few posts down is one by simpleman1776, which one can assume is a hybrid nickname for Stitcherman and Increase1776, two bogus usernames from Chemtrail Centrail. This was posted a bit under an hour and a half apart from the fake socrates post.

[[quote="ray barone"]March 3rd, 2008 at 12:16 pm
cia agent, alex jones, project mockingbird,vatican agent.
would he tell you the truth if he is?

WOULD YOU ADMIT TO BEING AN ******* ?

LETS SEE ?

I plugged in Socrates into google for the InforWars domain and was led to a number of suspicious coincidences. By the way, this forum with the great help of The_Last_Name_Left has been exposing Alex Jones for being a duplicitous, rightwinger, tinfoil strawman.

The dark side wants us to be perceived as part and parcel of the planted convolution. This is why this needs to be posted right here front and center for everyone to see. They are like, how dare you out the tinfoil by association scam. I say, every time these things get produced, ordinary people are going to start to understand what really is going on here. I am stepping forward and indeed am getting onto the high horse. I am on the right side of history and have backed it up with proof.

Later on in the same thread someone named truth seeker shows up. I have that name for one of my email accounts. It has shown up on this board, as that was the account I used to confront Jeff Wells. I find this suspicious also.

screenshot

Simpleman1776, Socrates, and Truth Seeker were all on the same thread. I believe that Louis Aubuchont and his superiors are now working the Alex Jones forum.

I believe this recently discovered psy-op is in place to scare off those of ye who have been following this saga. This is very sophisticated nonsense going on.

On another link given for the infowar.com search on socrates appeared the following spam which was left at the Alaska Free Press way back when.

This next one sealed it for me. Not that the first screenshot turning myself into Lophofo wasn't enough.

If you go to that link, the person drones on and on without paragraph breaks. They post extensively about two great thinkers I have personally blogged about the last year, Erich Fromm and C. Wright Mills. There is no way this is a coincidence. NO WAY!

This next username talks about a critical mass of awareness, just like I have. There are no paragraph breaks a la Don Smith. They are trying to revive the cybersmear attacks on me. This time they are being much more subtle. If I hadn't by chance search engined Socrates and Chemtrails yesterday, I never would have stumbled onto this.

It gets worse. If one goes to the bluehost.com forum, they will see the names Lophofo and Greenman side by side. Greenman was a poster at both CTC and Gastronamus. He along with mmmmbarium were outed as trolls. They had been perhaps the first trolls I ever really busted. Then came Halva and Kola, then all the rest. If I wasn't going to be able to have a decent outlet for figuring out chemtrails, I was gonna expose all of these rat usernames.

Look at when they joined. Lophofo is an administrator? Is he supposed to be perceived as the Mark Steadham of BlueHost?

I didn't have to work hard to find that one.

Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Lophofo » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 pm

I remember mmmmbarium, but I don't remember greenman.
I don't have any association with greenman.

And, how can you be sure that greenman at the bluehostforum.com is the same one from CTC?

I did some searching online for greenman and did find one interesting thing.

NRaD Greenman (1983-1988)
The first anthropomorphic (human configured) manipulator developed at SSC San Diego was the Remote Presence Demonstration System, nicknamed "Greenman". It was assembled in 1983 using MB Associates arms and a SSC San Diego-developed torso and head. It had an exoskeletal master controller with kinematic equivalency and spatial correspondence of the torso, arms, and head. Its vision system consisted of two 525-line video cameras each having a 35 degree field of view and video camera eyepiece monitors mounted in an aviator's helmet.

Greenman provided SSC San Diego with valuable experience in teleoperation and telepresence issues and designs. Even with its simple claw hands and no force or tactile feedback, novice operators could readily perform manipulative tasks without training. However, it clearly showed that dextrous hands, force feedback, and a high-resolution vision system were necessary for diver-equivalent work capability. Also the Greenman was not designed for in-water use, and demonstration of in-water work was deemed necessary to fully demonstrate the diver-equivalency concept. These shortcomings were later addressed in the TOPS project.

Anyway, yeah...I don't have any association with greenman from bluehostforum.com or from CTC. I don't even know who he is.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:57 am

Thanks Lophofo and the others for turning this into the #1 forum for chemtrail truths. It was important to point out this side tangent. The rest of that discussion can be found in the "Somebody Pretending To Be Socrates" thread in the forum below this one. Now It's time to get back on topic.

I'm shocked how easy it's been to expose Patrick Minnis as being a closed-minded debunker. In his own words, he has admitted how difficult it is for contrails to form into what we have witnessed far too often. The interview was a sham. The first article looked at was also moot.

Minnis has a broken link. The following article isn't showing up. It's leading to an error page.

9. Out of the Blue: February 8, 2007 Virginian-Pilot article, by Lon Wagner.

THE VIRGINIAN-PILOT
OUT OF THE BLUE.
BY LON WAGNER

If you looked up at the sky Wednesday , the blue canvas was stroked with slash marks. For a while there, the slashes formed a mashed-down "Z" and a stretched-out corkscrew.

Maybe it was a limp rotini.

Contrails , of course, but why so many?

Patrick Minnis , a senior research scientist at NASA Langley , said the really cold, dry air down here had nothing to do with it. The atmosphere way high up was likely moist when the planes came through. The jets shot out their combustion materials into cold air (anything below minus 40 degrees ...

Read all of this article with a FREE trial

The problem is, Minnis has no explanation for low trails defying the physics of the Appleman Contrail Chart. He's very Rovian in repeating over and over again that altitude is deceiving. People are talking about relative humidity, temperature, history, strange flight movements made by anything but commercial airliners.

Why won't Minnis return my second e-mail? Maybe it got tossed in the spam bucket by accident. I'll have to try again. :twisted: The first email got to him no problemo. In fact, he was quite quick to admit he was Canex at the strawman palace called Chemtrail Central. He doesn't know who Mark Steadham is? I guess that's how it goes with these things. Fintan Dunne wants us to believe he didn't know Steven Hertzberg either. Where's Vincent Gambini when you need him?

Did you say yutes?

Youths, your honour, youths.

Perhaps Minnis is ignoring the tough questions, because he is an evoker of authority with similarities to people like Karl Rove and Sean Hannity. He doesn't debate fair. He should fix that stupid webpage too. Get to it Paul Menace. Oops, that's what the guy in the interview kept saying.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Lophofo » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:13 pm

socrates wrote:
Patrick Minnis , a senior research scientist at NASA Langley , said the really cold, dry air down here had nothing to do with it. The atmosphere way high up was likely moist when the planes came through. The jets shot out their combustion materials into cold air (anything below minus 40 degrees ...

Read all of this article with a FREE trial

The problem is, Minnis has no explanation for low trails defying the physics of the Appleman Contrail Chart. He's very Rovian in repeating over and over again that altitude is deceiving. People are talking about relative humidity, temperature, history, strange flight movements made by anything but commercial airliners.

Why won't Minnis return my second e-mail? Maybe it got tossed in the spam bucket by accident. I'll have to try again. :twisted: The first email got to him no problemo. In fact, he was quite quick to admit he was Canex at the strawman palace called Chemtrail Central. He doesn't know who Mark Steadham is? I guess that's how it goes with these things.

Like I posted over at the Discovery Community Forum after they had that special (which I did record, btw), I have a very good indication of what altitude is. I have mountains as my guide. That's the benefit of living in Utah.

Here's what I said:
Posted 03-26-07 08:56 PM
Eek (smiley face)

I am located in Northern, Utah and experience these cirrus cloud formations quite often. An interesting thing is that my city is located at an altitude which is 4,771.7 ASL (Above Sea Level). And, our highest peak is 11,749 ASL. I often witness these cirrus clouds forming from chemtrails that are laid directly above a peak on the mountain to a peak on an adjoining mountain. The line originates from a peak which is not close to being the highest peak (11,749 ASL).

Now, what were those elevations again at which normal contrails form? If people don't believe me, I'll give you a URL to my city's official site with these statistics regarding altitude.

So, yes, how does Menace explain cirrus clouds forming from contrails at such a low elevation?
Maybe it's a rhetorical question...since the answer is obvious and is only one word.

CHEMTRAILS
Lophofo

Unread postby Foolsbane » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Contrails can form at any altitude if the air is cold enough...

Airports in Alaska sometimes close because of all the persisting contrails at ground level when the temp is -37 or below...

Ever see car exhaust in winter? same principle.
Foolsbane

Unread postby socrates » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 pm

I hope this video never disappears. It's highlighted in the "Chemjets and the Truth" thread.

{on edit- This video is no longer available. Wow.

Skywatch has turned out to be yet another bait and switch troll. His videos were too good, especially the one featured on that thread.

Why Skywatch?

I tracked down his youtube channel.

Maybe he is a spook who put up too many good videos. Perhaps the one in particular was too revealing. Thus, perhaps he had to take down all his videos, or taking down only the one would be too suspicious. Hey skywatch, you are either a paid disinfo scumbag or have no spine.
end of edit
}

by Skywatch
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans