Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

One thread isn't enough for fakes

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

One thread isn't enough for fakes

Unread postby deleted username » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:25 am

I think this board needs an entire subsection on fakery. One thread is not enough.

Yeah, I've got some stuff to say about chemtrails - but I just can't see the reason for continuing to post about chemtrails while paid fakes intentionally bury it under mounds of their manure. These fucking frauds like Lou Aubuchant, Thermit, Starman1, Halva, Jay Reynolds, Weatherman, Kola, Swampgas, Big Bunny, Chem11, Footsoldier, perhaps even Will Thomas and so many others -- These fucks have up to now, totally succeeded in wiping out the chemtrails awareness movement on the internet. I know you think I don't talk about chemtrails enough, but to me - it feels pretty useless as long as these FUCKING SHILLS/WEIRDOS like Perveted Introvert PR to the lurkers that chemtrails are looneybin nonsense.

Yeah, I know the fakes aren't on this board yet, but it's matural to assume that many of the real people who might have dug deeper into the questions of chemtrails and eventually arrived here -- have already been knocked out of the game by Chemtrail Central, Carnicom, WRH Unofficial Board, Democratic Undergrouind -- and anywhere else sane people try to get a serious dialogue on chemtrails going.

Even that new post on our board by that person that said "watch the stars, record the times, bla bla bla" I had this incredible urge to put the post in the deletion bin, and even consider banning the poster. I can't even explain why.

But I still don't think we should close the board. Let's try to be patient; maybe consider it more of a blog and wait. Maybe sooner or later someone that sounds relatively normal; someone that understands the concept of netvocates will join it and speak up.

And I really do think that forum fakery is a serious enough topic to deserve it's own subsection.

may

ps - Last week, I pm'd "man and nature" at Chemtrail Central and invited him to check out this board. The pm is still currently in my outbox and unread.
deleted username

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:58 pm

Hiya May41970. I won't call you Mr. Kent State as the nutjob moderator at CTC calls you.

I totally see your points. Did you notice that Viking had the same kind of condescending approach as Entropian? I will not slam him, or Entrop, as I did invite them here, but I will let the reader decide on them. If Viking wants to post his "scientific" expertise, he can go for it at CTC. I will say that he kind of reminds me of weatherfraud714.

I wrote to Man & Nature a month or two ago. The message is still in the outbox. I 100% believe that he is for real, that he is a kindred spirit to ourselves. I hope he can keep his chin up and lead a good, happy life. There is a brutal honesty to him.

PI, geez, it does show that the names of the posters can be a dead giveaway to something not adding up. He is just one more in a long list of posters who have no problem with how chemtrails are being astroturfed as being kooky. I also think you are correct, that the good lurkers and few real people signing up probably just give up and stop reading and posting altogether. Perhaps we are dealing then with continuous numbers of newbies. I do notice that the threads at CTC don't get as many views as one would think for the #'s it says are visiting. Perhaps most of the people visiting at CTC are in the archives.

Yeah, screw the one thread for the subject of astroturfing. I think you are correct that this subject should eventually get its own section. The problem with that, however, is that a lot of these threads are reeses peanut butter cups. The chocolate ends up getting mixed in with the peanut butter.

Maybe in due time, we will set up a subforum. It seems we need to get a bunch more together before doing that.

The great thing about this place is that we are dedicated to a zero tolerance for ********. That doesn't mean people are gonna get tossed by knee-jerk reactions. It doesn't mean we can't have some debate going on amongst ourselves. Me and you have tangled a bit over the Mike Rivero. Con-trail and myself have had a bit of to and fro with the subject of the commercial airliners.

This is why I banned the two people. {one member is an admin from freeforums.org}

1} Entropian Artifact argued twice in support of eugenics. Yikes.
2) Viking sent me the strange pm, and he also made the couple strange posts in the forum in which he was starting to "invoke authority." He told me I could delete his id, and seeing that he had no response to my questioning about "towers" and that he was swounding like a weatherfraud714 or kevinmartin talking down to folks and having some delusion of grandeur, that's why I sent him on his way.

EA is No Way Oligarchs and Viking is BrassRat at CTC. So if anyone wants to follow their ideas, they can go to the other place.

Yeah, I noticed your post at CTC pointing out that a link put up was tied in with aliens and ufos. Then instead of working with you, the perverted introvert seemed to just be bullying you into accepting a fake consensus.

Now who in their right mind would have a name like that?

I agree with you on so many levels. I believe the clock is ticking on Will Thomas. It is starting to appear that he is into making money off of chemtrails and is not so interested in getting them stopped.

Two personalities I might be interested in finding out what they think, what they know, are Gwenn Scott, the former CNN anchor, and Mr. Bob Fitrakis, the phd reporter based out of Ohio.

All we can do is continue to slog forward. We need to find a way to take the factual information that Will Thomas has become so associated with, and make it accessible to all.

Like you said a while back, when Will Thomas has Thermit {Mark Steadham} and "Lou Aubuchont" mentioned in the same article, that is not a good sign. If either of those two characters really cared about getting the chemtrails stopped, they would have been much more diligent in keeping the crackpot stuff out of the discussions all these years.

I've said this before, and will again, thanks for all your efforts friend. We have put forth what we have found out about the major chemtrail boards, and I sincerely believe that the odds are in our favour when the reader makes the decision.

Peace.
socrates
gadfly

CRAZY BELIEVERS AND FAKE DEBUNKERS.

Unread postby socrates » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:05 pm

I think a new poster at Democratic Underground has gotten to the heart of the matter why forums all across the internet are stagnating.

link

SkyIsGreyRemind you of anyone here?

Blinded by the Story: Liberals and Progressives as Political Creationists

Let me just indicate an important related point, one I will return to in further detail in the series on tribalism in politics . Brownback's article, and all those who offer similar kinds of "arguments," illustrate this point with considerable force. Whenever a preexisting and preselected narrative assumes primary importance in this way, the longer one clings to the preferred story, the stupider one becomes. This is why the truth or falsity of the stories we tell is so critical, and why our methodology matters so much. If a story that is central to our view of ourselves fails to comport with the facts, and if we refuse to give up or even question the story, this necessitates that we block ourselves off from more and more information that might "undermine" that story, to use Brownback's terminology. Rather than eagerly seeking out further facts and trying to find out if a given story remains accurate or needs to be significantly revised (and sometimes even jettisoned altogether), we will lower our heads, narrow the scope of our inquiry, and progressively restrict the kind of data we permit ourselves to examine and even acknowledge. As time goes on, our intellectual curiosity steadily decreases. We won't want certain facts and information, because we might have to wonder whether particular cherished beliefs are correct.

Then the seemingly paid fakes Sid Dithers and AZ Cat show up. Seemslikeadream seems to have also given SkyIsGrey more choice words than he or she deserved.

But then someone named "Noise" shows up and helps bring the thread full circle.

A bunch of forums do seem to be having meltdowns of late.

By the way, here is a link to ProgressiveIndependent where one can find all their threads on how DU has turned into a gatekeeper attacking progressives. I signed up there as socrates and even made a few posts. I replied to one there about my DU thread where I exposed those who think chemtrails are kooky.

PI: Complicity Watch
Thought Control On Democratic Undermine
socrates
gadfly

"Megasprayer" & its clutter filled nonsense of a website

Unread postby NatureisMad » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:16 pm

Now, I think I'll show everybody what a garbage website this "Megasprayer" is (chem11.proboards2.com).

I signed up there very briefly back in January of this year. My screen name was OnTheGround. I had been browsing their website for a couple of weeks, and decided to try to initiate some give & take dialog and such. Well, I could hardly believe the responses I was getting from this "BigBunny" and this "Chem11" character. It was ridiculous.

Just one (of the many) absurd quotes that they wrote back to me:
Posted by "BigBunny": ,referring to where the spraying originates.
Ha! I nearly fell right out of my chair reading it.
"So in answer to your question, the secret bases that you seek are your local airports and the evil sprayers are your friendly airlines."

Here is the link.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Re: Socrates' welcome

Unread postby NatureisMad » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:05 pm

Thanks for the welcome Socrates,
posted by Socrates
The question that's been popping up in my head the last day or so since NatureIsMad arrived, is what is up with the inconsistency of the more prolific chemtrail board usernames?

Yeah, I have no idea what's up with that, except to suspect intention. Like they really do not want anyone to ask the critical questions. Like they really do not want to make headway with exposure. Like they really are trying to confuse the issue & turn away all of the people (as termed) "sitting on the fence", unsure if the clouds are natural anymore.

I feel gullible for nearly believing in some of those posters & some of those websites. A perfect example is a place like Chemtrail Central w/ idiotic-nonsense posters like "Starman", "Perverted Introvert", etc.

Even though this is only a plastic machine(computer) displaying what we've termed the World Wide Web over a plastic box (monitor/screen), there is a certain stench that eminates from these fake posters. Their writing reeks of it. Plus, I've noticed that the majority of them have bad english grammar, bad writing skills, and spelling errors everywhere (or, they just don't care). Very dirty.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Re: Socrates' welcome

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:37 pm

[quote="NatureisMad"]Thanks for the welcome Socrates,
posted by Socrates
The question that's been popping up in my head the last day or so since NatureIsMad arrived, is what is up with the inconsistency of the more prolific chemtrail board usernames?

Yeah, I have no idea what's up with that, except to suspect intention. Like they really do not want anyone to ask the critical questions. Like they really do not want to make headway with exposure. Like they really are trying to confuse the issue & turn away all of the people (as termed) "sitting on the fence", unsure if the clouds are natural anymore.

I like your idea on another thread about just getting some decent dialogue going. This is what I went through:

wanted to figure out the ingredients, already leaning towards geoengineering/climate change/ozone hole depletion as a working theory

It was confusing as all heck, because Chem11 wrote much different **** before recent years. I'd seen Deborah had been at these boards for so long, felt she must know what is going on

*** Barium or Sulfur?
Sulfur seemed to be the answer. Barium seemed to be tied in with HAARP death rays. That guy named mmmmbarium was a total fruitcake.

*** Rosalind Peterson signs up to Megaasprayer. She copies and pastes but doesn't post. The only dialogue I see from her is with Halva. I start to churn inside. I call out Peterson because I heard nothing from her, and at that point it was very clear that Halva/Wayne Hall was a disinformation tool. These assholes friggin were manipulating me, plain and simple.

*** Then that reptoid faq thread in fight club. Chem11 started ripping into swampgas and myself, and all we did was mention titanium.

I feel gullible for nearly believing in some of those posters & some of those websites. A perfect example is a place like Chemtrail Central w/ idiotic-nonsense posters like "Starman", "Perverted Introvert", etc.

Don't feel too bad. These fuckers are really effective in the short term. Maybe they don't expect any of us to stick around, or even think we could have come up with these types of effective responses to their ********.

No one got taken more than me. I have been the #1 chump. On Megasprayer, I called out Rosalind Peterson as a possible fake. I feel so used.

And Halva says I got tossed off of Megasprayer.
I quit after they messed with my account, just like you say happened to yourself at CTC.

I'm starting to think that Rosalind Peterson is hot ****.
**** them all for manipulating my thought process.

Even though this is only a plastic machine(computer) displaying what we've termed the World Wide Web over a plastic box (monitor/screen), there is a certain stench that eminates from these fake posters. Their writing reeks of it. Plus, I've noticed that the majority of them have bad english grammar, bad writing skills, and spelling errors everywhere (or, they just don't care). Very dirty.

May41970 used to think that it's wrong to be the spelling/grammar police. But I agree with you.

There's this guy at CTC, he was also at Gastro, MarkLookingUp. He's been at CTC for a long time now, but still can't figure out how to use the forum codes, i.e. quoting, linking, etc..

How many times did Lou bust up margins at Gastro, or apologize for putting up bad links?

It just shows that these aren't the most clever people. They might have been able to **** with us for a few months, a half year, but they fricken blew up this troll linguistic operation on their own.

I've written before that these fakes should stop antagonizing people like ourselves. So what does Aubuchont and CTC do, they go all-out psy-op, trying to make myself out to be Cosmosis. Sure, he wrote about one point I made about Lou and his "visual ray." In fact the same thing happened to myself and may41970 as regards to the wrh unofficial forum.

But anyone who has time to go down these rabbit holes can see it is lame mind games.

But anyway, these shitheads, because they continue to go overboard, that inspired me to look further into the Louis Aubuchont/Will Thomas connections, and the findings today were very disturbing.

This is my theory with these paid trolls. If we make sense, then as long as it is still noisy all around, they do not care. But once you really wound them, then they go for the dirty attacks.

You raised a good point about Big Bunny saying it's the airliners behind chemtrails. Big Bunny was an ***. He did just try to bully you. Then Starman pretty much seemed to be calling you a troll.

Unless these places totally prune and scrub, they are taking a beating when the readers decide.

sorry for the long-winded post.
socrates
gadfly

Posted at Prosemite Undercover

Unread postby socrates » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:03 pm

Didn't know where to put this one, but I have signed up at prosemite undercover to discuss the PI incident. Have left three posts on this thread.

A PSU first?! KUDOS to a PI'er!

Here is the latest one.
socrates wrote:
GabysPoppy wrote:1) Their "re-direction" of links is to prevent readers to have a real look at their crap which is why we also copy verbatim what is at the link. It denies them plausible deniabilty at a later time. We are quite familiar with theirs and DU abilities to make posts disappear.

I am surprised no one has commented on any of the stuff on this link-
The Progressive Independent Appears to be Cointelpro

There is also this thread:
Desertrose: Any Comments on This?

And I am sure people at this website are gonna want to take a look at this one.
he WRH Messageboard

2) Seventhson - Before you go off half cocked about this character, you may be able to do one of your google cache searches and find where he also took to task one of their idiots about their anti-Semitic references. While at DU I had a number of conversations with him and while we disagreed often I found no evidence of him being an anti-Semite.

Don't remember calling him out for being an anti-Semite.
Don't remember calling out too many at PI for that. Sure, I watched ur backs when I saw the "Jewboy" comment. Did the same when someone started spamming a thread of mine with the divide and conquer nonsense, the type by the way that seems to be tied in with the right woos left stuff.
Some of them are talking up Ron Paul, Tinoire included.

Seventhson claims his id was hacked at Democratic Underground during the 2004 presidential election crap. There's a long thread on him that he is a freeper, but if you want to believe his id was hacked, so be it.

I've got bigger fish to fry anyway at the moment.

3) Neutra Karta - Type "true Torah Jews" into your search engine and you can find anything and everything you want to know about them. In fact also search out what the Satmar sect think about them. The Satmars for your information were and are also anti-Zionist Jews. When this group finds you repulsive, you really wretch.

Sorry to be rude, I'll take your word for it unless I am shown otherwise.

I personally am not against zionism per se. I believe that Israel has the right to exist, and that peace is possible. In Northern Ireland there have seemed to be many positive developments over the years. And that battle has been raging for centuries also.

But I am very much against agressive zionism. I am against anyone who bad mouths Jewish people, or any other people for that matter.

I am happy you are all democratics or close, sorry if I am stereotyping.

I am just curious. Could anyone point me to the threads here that confront injustices committed by the Israeli government against Palestinians. I can tell there is good coverage here on the terrorism. Just my time is limited. Real progressives like you must certainly have some threads on any bad stuff done by the Israeli government.

Thanks.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Don Smith » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:29 am

Don Smith

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:38 pm

Hi Don, thanks for the link. When I wrote that I felt prosemite has good coverage of "terrorism," it was really just a nice way to ask them where is their coverage of the state sponsored Israeli terrorism. Was kind of writing like may41970. Trying to be diplomatic but wanting some specific answers.

To be honest, I don't have the time or desire to figure out that place. They started a post on myself and PI. I figured it would be a good idea to enter the fray at their place as regards to the Progressive Independent.
socrates
gadfly

Speaking of Fakery

Unread postby socrates » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:02 am

It's strange. I can't see McCain winning the Presidency without election fraud. So I figure we're gonna either have the first lady or African-American as President. That's good. But then again, Hillary and Obama seem to be like when the Republicans were a bit more bearable. Well, with them, there will at least be a chance for the world to heal. McCain, yikes, how can he come out in favour of torture?

I'm gonna give Obama a free pass on plagiarizing his buddy from Massachusetts. Not sure why. I just got a bad feeling about Clinton, even if on the surface she is more to the left than Obama. I'll never forgive Denis Leary, however, for his apparent stealing of the work of Bill Hicks.

Obama Versus Denis

Just Words. Just not Obama's.

[quote="uwho22"]Proof that Denis Leary stole from Bill Hicks. The video isn't finished.

If anyone has the audio of the jokes I'm looking for, post them in the comments section so I can finish the video. Thanks!

Denis Leary steals from Bill Hicks *UNFINISHED*

[quote="padraic2001eire"]This video shows several comedians whose material bears a strong resemblance to the late Bill Hicks, including Denis Leary, George Carlin, Sam Kinison, Robin Williams, Lewis Black, Dennis Miller and Eddie Griffin.

Many of them were or are more successful than Hicks ever became before his death aged 32.

Some may describe these similarities as "paying homage", others as plagiarism. You decide.

Here's a good one I just noticed on the menu of one of the above:

Posted by Sicklesale:

[quote="Bill Hicks"]No one holds comedy in higher regard than myself. No one. And I like to understand everyone's point of view about it, no matter how misinformed or arcane, in order to better understand for myself exactly what comedy is and how to do it best. Unlike many people, I do not think comedy is for 'escaping from the daily grind of reality to kick back and not think for awhile. To just laugh at some... jokeblower like [Dane Cook]...

If comedy is an escape from anything, it is an escape from illusions. The comic, by using the Voice of Reason, reminds us of our True Reality, and in that moment of recognition, we laugh, and the reality of the daily grind is shown for what it really is - UNREAL... a JOKE. True comedy turns circles into spirals. What before seemed a tiresome, frightening, or frustrating wall, the comic deftly and fearlessly steps through, proving the absurdity of it all. The audience is relieved to know they're not alone in thinking, "This ******** we see and hear all day MAKES NO SENSE. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks so. And surely there must be an answer..." Good comedy helps people know they're not alone. Great comedy provides an answer.

Bill Hicks on Dane Cook and mediocre hacks
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Astroturfing