Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

I pretend it doesn't phase me

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

Unread postby socrates » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:32 pm

I am 99% sure that SeanGar is Ender from the WRH forum. Correction. I am 100% sure. Here is the link to that thread.

Patriots... GOOD or EVIL?

I left the following post.
NickFaldo wrote:People need to realise that this guy SeanGar is paid to make posts. It's called social engineering. These guys don't even let us enjoy our sports.

This next link I am not as sure this has to do with our forum, but I have an inkling it does. Or it's a coincidence he has used my them song. In no way do I buy into any crazy theories about chemtrails such as depopulation or mind control.

Chemtrails - Killing In The Name

The person posting is from Vermont. He uses my signature song from Rage Against the Machine to go along with this specific video. That's the song in which I came up with my CTC username, FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe. This video was added on November 12th, 2007.

The tags this person uses are as follows:
Chemtrails Bennington VT Albany NY Biochemical Biological Warfare Weapon DOE RATM NWO Globalist Depopulization ENDGAME

He also wrote
Look closely at the wings of the
jet in the middle of this video!!!
These are my best close-ups so far!

What are the extra items on the
wings of this jet??????????????

The problem with his video is that there are obviously trails coming out of two of the engines. It is a four engine plane, but two of the trails appear to be coming out of the tails. However, in all likelihood, I am not positive, those trails are also coming out of engines. I am just saying that it seems to be a strawman video for my chemjets and the truth thread.

From those skywatch videos I took screenshots of, it does appear that chemtrails come directly out of the tails, not the engines. So i have a funny feeling this new youtube video is a way of making our thread here appear as an enigma. Let's face it. We may be humble nobodies, but our top section on chemtrails is solid. It does present a good argument that chemtrails are real.
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to It Happens