Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The Comeback Thread: Soul Cannot Be Faked

tinfoil by association

Unread postby socrates » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:54 pm

It's posted elsewhere on this forum, that Swampgas has said on more than one occasion that I am Ed Snell/Cydoniaquest. CdsNuts started a new thread recently at Gastronamus, and yet again, Swampgas is making himself seem to be a big part of the chemtrail forum fakes script.

Swampgas has given up on having a chemtrail board. He is now dedicated to astroturfing about global warming. I actually agree with him and others that it is man-made{anthropogenic}, but aren't chemtrails what we should be exposing and stopping? Isn't there enough stuff all over the internet about global warming? Chemtrails have become a sub-board under the global warming stuff. Also, chemtrails now share the stage with the tinfoil Swampgas used to separate from the main chemtrails section. Way to go, Mr. Gatekeeper fake.

The Rigorous Intuition "reverse-troll" operation

One can check out that thread. They can see how Arcadia has turned into a 100% debunker troll making fun of folks wondering wtf is really going on. He even showed a few cards a bit too early on, when he warned me to not talk about "taking actions" against aircraft. That has been part of the chemtrail forum script, that "chemmies" are dangerous. I am a peaceful person. I would never advocate violence. This is the kind of disinfo that makes Jay Reynolds look good. Mr. Ego appears to be on the same side as Jay Reynolds. Disinfo agents love to cover both sides of fake debates, which leaves the real truthseekers out of the conversation.

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Then I showed up for round 2. Funny how I always become the subject for the sado-masochistic fascists controlling the chemtrail boards. God forbid the good materials I posted as CouldBe got discussed. Et in Arcadia Ego is a disinfo bullshitter. That has been proven on this thread.

ImageImageImageImage

Here's a chemtrail thread I found from a year ago or so. Notice how Soulcore has made only 6 posts. Perhaps Soulcore is a real person who figured out that Arcadia Ego is a fake?

Like I said, the disinfo creeps like to control both sides of a debate. When they debunk, it is for their own insidious purposes. I, too, have debunked the Idaho Observer elsewhere here on our humble forum.

ImageImage

RI is chock full of disinfo ******** with no sign of Mr. Ego. Look for Seamus O'Blimey's reference to JP-8 jet fuel, a favourite of Megasprayer's. The disinfo sock puppets love to lead chemtrail discussions towards talk of commercial airliners, mind control, depopulation, and dubious sources.

ImageImageImageImage

Another popular fake kind of post is the one which insinuates that clouds can be manipulated into some kind of coded message by the ptb's. CTC has had a bunch of those too.

Arcadia always loves a good opportunity to "invoke authority," a common tactic used by disinfo agents.

ImageImageImage

These fakes are evil. Jeff Wells, Arcadia, these people are mean, getting kicks out of playing mind games. Maybe investigators might want to ask Jeff Wells about his relationship to Theresa Duncan.

I'm almost done with these spooks. I have wiped the floor with their ********. I have sent out the warnings to all good people to avoid them, that they are sado-masochists into fostering dark feelings. I am gonna make one more post at Rigorous Intuition, asking Ego to explain himself. Then I'm done. This was the final post I left at that creepy Jeff Wells' mind fock blog-

ImageImage

Remember, good people, myself and may41970 took the spiritual hits, so you don't have to. We are real people with heart who refused to walk away quietly. Like may41970 speaks of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, we never took the easy road we could have. We saw this through to the end. And we won, and they lost. The truth has won.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

I Am Going To Sue The CyberStalkers If At All Possible

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:31 am

I am too tired to copy and paste tonight all of the e-mail exchanges between myself and Jeff Wells. I will try to get to that this weekend. In short, for now, Jeff Wells is playing mind games with me. He has posted very insidiously on my chemtrail thread at his forum. He did not complete his end of the agreement.

He will not get away with this. The truth will be revealed on this thread.

I will never again post at his forum or blog. If I ever do see him, it will be in a courtroom, where he will be getting sued along with the others. At the least, the truth about Jeff Wells' recent backstabbing of me will be exposed.. He is not a trustworthy person, and the e-mails will reveal that.
socrates
gadfly

Will Kane

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:27 pm

Ironically, the movie High Noon was on today. I feel like the main character, Will Kane, may41970's username at the fascist forum affiliated with the rightwinger Michael Rivero. May41970 told me some weeks back that a key theme to that story was how Kane went to all the people in town looking for help to fight the evil, and each time he got turned down. But he didn't run away, he never gave up, and eventually he gave the evil a beatdown.

I woke up today with a splitting headache. This Wells guy, these websites, these insidious people and all the fake usernames on the internet are everywhere. One of their main goals is to isolate good people from one another. Part of the success of this forum has been the fact that two real people found ways to circumvent that psy-op. If folks do not realise soon that they have to stand up at the plate and start fighting for peace and justice, there will be no hope. I will fight to the day I die for the truth, for what is right.

Part of the solution for me will to be to get off of the net so much. That can be done. Another solution is to pop an aspirin. Hold on a sec, good folks.

aah, some relief. we got chemtrailed today. The air is awful. But the main source of the headache was from Jeff Wells. I am just too damn trusting. I am always looking for the good in people. It takes me too long to figure out who is for real, and who cannot be trusted.

So, it becomes a catch-22. I can sometimes fall for the psy-ops at times. But idealism is a big part of my identity. I simply refuse to become a brick in the wall. I am basically telling everyone out there that Jeff Wells is part and parcel of the internet ********. All deals are now off the table. I willl never again check out his forum or blog. They are mind games, plain and simple. He has had the responsibility to make sure the posts left by visitors and members are not so violent towards our psyches. He has failed all of us who have ever read at either or both of those places.

I had forgotten why I had stopped reading at his crap domains. This headache is a reminder why. By the way, the aspirin is starting to kick in. I will be ok. But anyhoos, I am gonna publish o'plenty to clear this rubbish out of my system. I am really starting to think I may have some lawsuits to get started. I have been copying and saving a lot of the crapola. I am not afraid to meet this Jeff Wells or any of these other sadists in a courtroom.

I will now wrap up what has happened. I had been trying to work out a deal with this guy over the last couple days. He seemed to be trying to meet me half way. By the end of this, folks will see how he stabbed me in the back. They will see that he has decided to side with the cyber attacks against myself.

And don't fall for their *******, spooky psy-op that we are all "paranoids" or "paranoics," whatever the word is. The internet has become one of the most darkest, evil parts of this world because of insidious sado-masochists. If good lurkers want to be wimps and not help me out, so be it. I will go the Will Kane route.

But you know, and I know, and even the insidious enemies know, that this forum is solid. The chemtrails section is solid. The chemtrail forum psy-op has been exposed. A lot of internet fakery has also been exposed. We took the psychic hit, so you, the passive lurker don't have to. But here is a warning to yourselves. If you don't want to get a headache like I woke up with today, stay away from these sadistic bastards and their ********, mindgame websites. Create your own forums. Or seek out websites that don't allow sadistic creeps to run rampant. Jeff Wells is an evil creep. The following proves it.

I gave him many chances the last days to come to a workable agreement to put any bad blood between us to rest. He decided to escalate the psychic attack on myself. His word means nothing. So let's get to it, to the end of this particular, sad chapter, where yet another "truthseeker" has turned out to be nothing more than another fascistic, anti-democratic, sadistic gatekeeper.

I will try to minimize my comments with these screenshots and then with the e-mail exchanges. They speak for themselves. I'll just throw in some commentary here or there for clarity. My only question left for the good lurkers, do you have the moral character to be a Will Kane, or are you just looking for some entertainment? I know this crap is a good read. Do any of you have the guts to help the cause?

Here was my final post at Rigorous Intuition. I was CouldBe, Sudoku, and Cousteau on that chemtrail thread I started. I never posted as anyone else at Wells' forum.

ImageImage

Then he started an open thread at his satanic blog. He put up a dark photograph of nazis checking out a naked infant. Cover your eyes if that kind of thing unsettles you. It did me. Jeff Wells writes in such a way as to foster depression. He allows hideous spam posts to stay up at his blog. Such posts are meant to cause depression and feelings of worthlessness. I don't care that I can't prove that he is affiliated with those making such posts. The fact that he allows such materials to persist without deletion shows that he is guilty of enabling evil to penetrate the readers' minds. To anyone who wants to understand how fascism is instilled in us from the earliest of ages, I recommend the works of Alice Miller, e.g. Poisonous Pedagogy and Thou Shalt Not Be Aware. In short, stay away from Jeff Wells. Stay away from all of these websites playing mind games.

It's funny how similar the psy-op that would take place in his blog comments below resemble that which took place at the WhatReallyHappened forum. There was plenty of convolution thrown in. I cannot prove that Jeff Wells was posting as a fake Jeff Wells. But I was set up, where posts were seemingly made by Wells, with the goal of perpetuating the fraud accusations that I have fake conversations with various usernames of my own making. You'll see what I mean. At one point, Wells turned off the comments and wrote the following update.

{But first- the nazis with the naked infant}

{The update by Wells about people "hoaxing" his name}

Here is what led to that update and the brief closing of the comments.

I left the first post.

Then someone posted my Cousteau post.

Then a fake "Jeff Wells" post showed up, which seemed real to me.

I'll admit, I was a bit paranoid at this point. Or paranoid isn't the right word. I was mad. I was mad at this guy for not giving me a fair shake. I was mad at him for allowing lies by Mr. Ego and others about me to be posted at his forum. I wanted him to put up the proof or to post that there is no proof of the lies astroturfed about myself. So I went to a proxy for the first post below. Somehow, it came out funny with dashes thrown in. Afterwards, I said wtf, and just went without proxies to post.

Wells showed up and deleted the the fake Wells post. I then made another response.

Then another post shows up from "Jeff." I didn't screenshot it, and it was deleted by Wells. Yet, I copied and pasted it, and came back with another response. I can't prove that Wells was writing the "fake Wells" posts. But if one looks at them closely, they can see how good they were at sounding like him.

So there you have it. Jeff Wells called me a "f*cking stalking *******." I will finish this up with one last post. After he shut down the comments, myself and Wells started an e-mail exchange. We reached a fair agreement. But then he decided to back out of it and continue with the charade that he is a good, fair man. He isn't. The e-mails will show how corrupt he is, how unjust he is, how he plays mind games. If he wants to go to court, I am willing and able. Or perhaps I can be the one to take him to court. I am not really big into suing. I am more interested in the truth. But as Doug Llewellyn used to say on The People's Cout, "Don't take the law into your own hands, take them to court."
socrates
gadfly

A Workable Agreement?

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:31 pm

After Wellsies closed down his comments, I initiated an e-mail dialogue with him. I will copy and paste how they exactly were written. I will leave out some of the repetition where possible. {By the way, msalling22 has turned out to be insidious. I have blocked him from sending me any further e-mail. If necessary, I can produce those exchanges which show himself to be a probable part of the cyber attack psy-op against myself, may41970, and this forum.}

Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:26:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I am not a stalker- stop lying about me
To: [email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
That was not me making fake accounts with your name. Funny how you are saying the same, exact thing Ego did on that thread. How 'bout a fair shake here?

I can prove Arcadia and Tinoire have been insidious. Why are you so unwilling to hear me out?

To: "Truth Seeker"
Subject: RE: I am not a stalker- stop lying about me
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:37:04 -0500
How's this sound: leave the board and my blog and myself alone - don't post or email me under any name - and I'll delete every mention of you from the board and the blog.

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:53:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: how's this:
To: "Jeff Wells"

Dear "Mr. Jeff Wells,"

" I don't want bad blood between us and I think we can come to an understanding."

Ok. Sounds good. By the way, I just got an e-mail from msalling22. He wrote that it's "funny" that I am posting as Arcadia Ego, too. I wrote him back saying no, I haven't, and I told him good luck. I do not trust that person. I now believe he is involved with whoever stole your identity on your blog last night. And the depth they went to sounding like yourself, as has been done with me, reeks of being the product of some black op cointelpro-like operation.

As I posted as cousteau, I am done posting at your forum which is full of disinformation.

This is what I have been going through the last half year. I am not intel. or a troll. For me and my friend from Taiwan to get our internet identities stolen and smeared implies that some part of our amateur sleuthing has been too good. You got a glimpse last night of what we've been going through for a half year.

I will stay away from your blog and forum. I will post this agreement at my place proving that I am in fact "socrates" and have been in this brief correspondence with urself. There is only one thing I am still having trouble with, before I can completely sign off on this.

Me- "I would appreciate it also, if you could make a comment that there is no proof I am a multi-personality stalker or anything insidious like that. Sound fair? Otherwise cough up that proof and allign yourself with the cyberstalking psy-op that I have proven to exist."

You- "I can't do that. You've been posting with multiple accounts on my board, to which you've admitted, and there is a plenty of evidence from the boards that have banned you that you've done the same there."

Yes, I posted at your place as "CouldBe." It was obviously me as I posted some of my chemtrail ideas and linked to information that has been featured at my humble forum. I was also "Sudoku." Then I went through Arcadia Ego's posts from the Gastronamus Cafe. I was shocked to see the inconsistencies in his chemtrail posts from then to today.

I never posted on your board with more than one account. I am one person. Get your facts straight and stop alligning yourself with Tinoire and Ego who say I use sock puppets.

I never used more than one account at Progressive Independent. And what other boards are you saying there is proof I have done that? I do not use sock puppets. If you want to keep running with that scam, there will continue to be bad blood.

"One other thing I can do for you. If you agree to the above, I will tell et in Arcadia ego that he is not to post anymore on my forum on the topic of chemtrails."

That makes sense. That is something you should do anyway considering that his chemtrail forum history doesn't add up.

"Also, I have reopened comments to my blog, but if I am hoaxed again the accounts will be traced and complaints will be filed. I know you deny posting as me, and I won't argue with you about that. Just FYI."

You can go ahead and sue me right now, because I am an honest man who doesn't use sock puppets. You either cough up that proof or admit that you're basing it on the words of Tinoire and Arcadia Ego, which is not proof.

I've had just about enough of people cyber smearing my internet identity. I would love to find a lawyer, some laws to take all of you into court. So either admit that you have no proof that I use sock puppets or the deal's off.

Funny how you're more worried about a truthseeker than nasty fockers who spam your forum and blog with blatant disinfo, satanic crap, and assorted dribble. Maybe Theresa Duncan would still be alive if not for you allowing all of that. Yes, it appears you had some kind of influence on her.

There will be no deal until you publicly post that there is no proof that I use sock puppets. Or post the "proof."

I DON'T USE SOCK PUPPETS. I HAVE BEEN GETTING CYBERSTALKED.

Now ask yourself why a nobody like me has been a target for the cyber abuse. Is it perhaps because I am honest and have done some good amateur sleuthing?

I have an M.A. and an M.Ed.. I am not afraid of the cyberstalkers. If you want to allign with them, with their ideas that I use sock puppets and have fake conversations, THERE WILL BE NO DEAL!

Sincerely, "socrates" B.A., M.A., M.Ed.

Subject: RE: how's this:
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:22:02 -0500
>So either admit that you have no proof that I use sock puppets or the deal's off.

But you have already freely admitted to the definition use of an Internet sock puppet. "A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an Internet community." (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet) This, at the very least, is what your "reverse trolling" with numerous accounts amounted to.

But furthermore, how do you explain this:

For the record, here is my story. I started out as FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe at Chemtrail Central. Then I was Socrates at Gastronamus Cafe and at Megasprayer.I am may41970 here and at other places as well. I was SocraticTruths at the Democratic Underground. I am Jeff Reynolds at DebateBothSides, but it is such a dive and full of bullcrap, that I won't even mention it.
socialmedia.aim.com/2007/10/03/on-10-4-good-buddy-leave-someone-a-comment

And from your board:

socrates: May41970 has given me permission to post some of our recent e-mails. The slugs over at DebateBothSides are making it impossible to have good chemtrail threads. Thus, we have been sending emails back and forth to take deep breaths, that we are face to face with low level spooks and nutcases.

may41970: I'm a little tired. Most of the pms I sent you are just rough thinking, random thoughts, as well as lot of personal info. Almost all written drunk and in different way than I usually post. To be straight, I not real comfortaable right now with everything.
[url=http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=4&start=0]link[url]

What is this but proof that you are talking to yourself through different online identities?

Look, I don't care what you do. I don't want to make it my business. But I will if you make it mine.

I think I've made you a generous offer, particularly with respect to a prohibition on Arcadia's posting on chemtrails. Take it, and I won't allow negative posts about you on the board.

Jeff

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:31:03 -0800 (PST)
Hello Jeff,

I think we are very close to being able to complete an agreement. The final deal seems to be that I will not post at your forum and blog, and you will make sure that my internet identity is not belittled at those places. There are just a few things I would appreciate that you mention when you post on the CouldBe thread. I am sincerely trying to be reasonable.

I would like to post these e-mail exchanges, after we have finalized the agreement. Thanks for your time and consideration. Thanks also for not publishing this e-mail address.

----- Original Message ----
To: Truth Seeker
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 2:22:02 PM

>So either admit that you have no proof that I use sock puppets or the deal's off.

But you have already freely admitted to the definition use of an Internet sock puppet. "A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an Internet community." (link) This, at the very least, is what your "reverse trolling" with numerous accounts amounted to.

The only part of my deception was that I didn't come straight out and acknowledge that I am socrates. I do admit that the Sudoku name was somewhat deceptive. However, in general, I wrote nothing on that thread that was disruptive or troll-like. If I had come out and admitted who I was, I would have been banned immediately. I am grateful that you haven't deleted my posts, because I do believe that it is the message that matters most, not the messenger.

But furthermore, how do you explain this:

For the record, here is my story. I started out as FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe at Chemtrail Central. Then I was Socrates at Gastronamus Cafe and at Megasprayer.I am may41970 here and at other places as well. I was SocraticTruths at the Democratic Underground. I am Jeff Reynolds at DebateBothSides, but it is such a dive and full of bullcrap, that I won't even mention it.
link

I can easily explain this. I did not make that post. And that wasn't the only fake socrates post that has been made on the internet. May41970 is a real person. I have spoken to him twice on the phone. He lives in Taiwan and joined Chemtrail Central around the same time I did, because he wanted to share with that "community," that he had witnessed chemtrail dispersals.

The cyberstalkers would copy and paste from various posts, but then would throw in some alterations, some deliberate spelling errors and lies. I have always explained who I have been at various forums. I have never had fake conversations between myself and other usernames.

And from your board:

socrates: May41970 has given me permission to post some of our recent e-mails. The slugs over at DebateBothSides are making it impossible to have good chemtrail threads. Thus, we have been sending emails back and forth to take deep breaths, that we are face to face with low level spooks and nutcases.

may41970: I'm a little tired. Most of the pms I sent you are just rough thinking, random thoughts, as well as lot of personal info. Almost all written drunk and in different way than I usually post. To be straight, I not real comfortaable right now with everything.
link

Yes, myself and may41970 have had exhanges through pm's. At times, I have published those. Back then, he changed his mind about wanting me to post them. Recently, he has given me permission again to publish our conversations. We are two separate people.

Part of the reason I have become upset with yourself is because Arcadia's false allegations have been allowed to be astroturfed as being the truth. Tinoire wrote the same thing at Progressive Independent. A Louis Aubuchont has posted the same lies at Chemtrail Central. At Rivero's forum, the same lies have also been posted. When I saw you posting in basic agreement with this, I started to think you were involved with the coordinated gang stalking or whatever phrase pertains to that specific type of deception.

What is this but proof that you are talking to yourself through different online identities?

That is not proof that myself and may41970 are the same person. I do not understand how that is proof. For you to make this claim makes me wonder about your ability to debate fair.

Look, I don't care what you do. I don't want to make it my business. But I will if you make it mine.

This is where we fundamentally agree. This is why I believe we can wrap this up fairly soon. And what you just wrote can be applied to yourself. If you wish to make claims about me, or let such claims be published without a fair response to such lies, that is where the bad blood is developing between ourselves.

I think I've made you a generous offer, particularly with respect to a prohibition on Arcadia's posting on chemtrails. Take it, and I won't allow negative posts about you on the board.

Jeff

If someone could steal your identity last night on your blog, then why couldn't the same thing have happened to myself and my friend, may41970? I realise we are all busy, and none of us should have to spend so much of our lives on convolution. Maybe we can compromise on how we wrap this up?

My offer-

*** I will never post again at either your blog or forum.
*** I ask that you point out on the CouldBe chemtrail thread the following. I do not believe this is too much to ask.

*** I am declaring that myself and may41970 are two separate people.
*** I am declaring that both of our internet identities have been stolen and misrepresented at times.
*** I am declaring that this convoluted psy-op was developed at the WRH forum. I have copied and taken screenshots of such and have posted this proof of at my place.
*** I want you to admit the possibility that I am for real and may truly have been victimized by some insidious, internet campaign. Is that too much to ask? The proof you speak of is simply not proof.
*** I want you to admit that the only thing I did wrong on the CouldBe thread was to post at your forum, that the posts in themselves were not troll-like. {I apologize for only the Sudoku post.}I want you to admit that I was banned before even making one post based on the word of Arcadia Ego. And it does make sense that Arcadia no longer post on chemtrail threads. To be honest, I have no real plans to keep reading at your blog or forum, especially if Arcadia is out of the picture for chemtrail dialogue.

Take Care. In good faith, Socrates

His next response shows how insidious he really is. I will leave out the email part that I just posted. But he did reply to me with the previous e-mail from myself intact.

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:48:50 -0500
This is what I will do.

I will post your words to the end of the CouldBe thread without comment, other than to say it's part of our agreement for your leaving the forum. I will delete all future reference to you. I will also ask et in Arcadia ego to refrain from posting about chemtrails.

In return, I expect you to not post to my blog or forum underany guise, and to refrain from mentioning me online.

I hope you find this satisfactory.
I will tell you, a reader of mine who is a US lawyer specializing in computer fraud and abuse has seen what's been happening and contacted me today. If you find my offer unsatisfactory he has offered to help me to find another resolution. He has asked for a compiled list of your proxy IPs and nicknames - not just from RI but from other web boards - and for me to retain all correspondence.

Jeff

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:47:46 -0800 (PST)
I promise to never post on your forum or blog ever again. What I post on my forum is my own business. If there is anything on my forum which is factually wrong, or somehow unsettling to yourself, just let me know, and I will look into it asap. You tell your lawyer friend to research anything he wants to. Maybe you could ask him to trace where that post you published from the fake socrates came from. Or is the truth something you're trying to avoid?

I will post these exchanges as proof of our agreement. Thank you for posting my rebuttal to the lies posted by Arcadia Ego and others. I have no hidden agendas and nothing to hide.

I have been cyberstalked and psychologically harrassed on the internet. Arcadia Ego posted an example of that. From one of your most recent emails, you have shown that you are in agreement with him. That wasn't me. You and him are both wrong.

Anything on my website that you think crosses the line, just let me know, and I will get right on it. I have every right to be upset. If any legal actions are taken against me, rest assured that I will countersue you to the best of my abilities. I am saying you best get your facts straight before making any more threats against me. You need to get your facts straight before everb echoing again the attacks made against me by Arcadia Ego, Tinoire, posters from the WRH forum, and from other disingenous internet posters. In short, your lawyer comment doesn't scare me.

You bring a frivolous action against me based on such lies, and rest assured I will sue you right back.

So please do post my words giving my side of the story. That is fair enough. And I will never sign up again for your forum or post on your blog full of the mind game comments.

You have had so much crap posted on your domains, that Dragon/Mary K. stuff, that Sabina satanic stuff, no court will ever convict me. I am not a stalker. I am not a multi-personality troll. I am the victim here and can prove it. You mess with me legally, and I will take all the necessary, legal counter-actions at my disposal. If there is something posted on my website you have a problem with, just let me know.

Do we have a deal? If so, let's wrap this up and move on with our lives.

Again, for reading purposes I will leave out the e-mail part from myself. The following included the previous email.

From: "Jeff Wells" View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:29:35 -0500
We have a deal.

Jeff

He then posted the following at his insidious forum. Not only did he fail to include the words from myself in red font that he had agreed to post, he didn't even post the full last e-mail I sent him. He also signed it off as socrates, which I never did. Notice the part he left out. Notice how he didn't abide to the agreement we had worked out in the previous e-mails. He was gonna lock the thing anyways. How is "Jeff Wells" not an insidious, mind game person who doesn't play fair?

I sent him the following e-mail in response to his ********, mind games. I am leaving out the full e-mail. What is left out is the part where he agreed to post my full words, you know, from the e-mail he sent including my e-mail in the red fonts.

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:46:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: YOU DIDN'T COMPLETE THE DEAL: A WARNING OF LEGAL ACTION
You said you would post the following. If you do not post this part that you agreed to, I will start the process of of going through the courts to find relief. You will not get away with this. You said you would post these words. If you do not, I will see what can be done about this legally. Don't be an ***. I will sue you. And leave my e-mail address out of this.

I then tried to e-mail him again with more clarification. It was going to be my last e-mail to him. I was then going to block him from my e-mail account. But the funny thing was, he had already blocked me from his own e-mail address.

So I went to his blog to make this final post. I will never again have anything to do with him, unless it is in a courtroom. I am not a stalker or a schizophrenic troll or disinfo agent or whatever these fockers are portraying me as. To be honest, I am someone who throws out the word suing who never actually gets around to doing that. But I am not violent, so it is really my only true option for looking for compensation or justice. Then again, even if there is never any courtroom activity, it does make me happy that we have this forum to get the truth out. Anyone who has taken the time to read closely on this thread, especially the last posts concerning myself and "Jeff Wells," they should be able to see who plays fair and who doesn't. "Jeff Wells" is a bad person. He is tied to the hip to Mr. Ego, Rivero, and Tinoire. These are fakes who have all messed with the wrong person. I am grateful for having been able to get the truth out about these insidious, internet characters.

socrates
gadfly

It takes one to know one

Unread postby Crystal Rose » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:55 pm

Just wanted to throw my 2-cents worth in. I am a friend of Socrates, and FYI -- he's one of the most real and down to earth people I know. Just thought I'd support my good friend. I am proud of him -- I couldn't do what he does.

They've been bombarding us here in L.A. quite a bit lately and I'm wondering if part of the reason I've been sick for 5 days now is because of the chemtrails. Of course, the fires a couple months ago spewed a lot of crap into our air, and sure enuf, they were chemtrailing right afterwards. I live in a part of the City in which you can see for miles each direction, and I am here to tell you that they've been BLASTING us a lot lately, including TODAY and the day before Christmas. As I look up and see these weird looking "clouds" all over the sky, I realize they've been at it ALL DAY. One right after another. The other day, the sky was FULL of them at 7:00 in the morning! WTF? So, in other words, they were at it all night. It just reminds me of how vast of an operation this is and SO insidious.

Keep up the great work, Socrates. Proud of you. My hat's off to you.
Crystal Rose
tinfoil free

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Thanks. I've come to the realisation, that we have to overcome the lunacy disinfo. This thread showed how a former Chemtrail Central moderator, et in Arcadia Ego, turned out to be a debunker. He is the male version of Deborah/Foot Soldier, one of the original chemtrail posters.

This Ego guy became a moderator at the Rigorous Intuition. A year or so ago the perfect strawman was running loose, making chemtrails look like a crazy hoax. There was this guy named Dragon who is Don Croft's brother-in-law. Croft sells "chemtrail products." My own opinion is that Croft and that Educate-Yourself website was established by the same sources who put together Chemtrail Central and all the other crazy websites concerning chemtrails.

There is a prolific poster at that website named Hugh Manatee Wins. I think he is a disinformation peddler. Here is proof.

link

screenshot

He likes to peddle chemtrails as being about cloud seeding, plain and simple. Anyone who has taken a good look at some of the articles in the top section of this humble forum know that chemtrails are not simply cloud seeding. Yet, this guy has been touting this for the last few years.

Here is the proof that he outright lies.

screenshot

That bill never passed.

govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s109-517
screenshot

The current bill versions can be read about in the following thread.
U.S. Govt. Admits Chemtrails Are For "Weather Mitigation"

Here are some crazy threads from the Dragon.

Captain's Log

activism

Rigorous Intuition is a disinformation website, a big rabbit hole.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:43 pm

The day after I made the above post, et in Arcadia Ego took another swipe at me. That is circumstantial proof that disinfo elements are reading this forum and perceive the honest approach taken here as being a threat to the tinfoil status quo.

Even on a thread which has nothing to do with chemtrails, I am being attacked. Is it a coincidence that TOTO at DBS has also referred to me as Scooby Doo? I don't think so.

link

screenshot

And I see may41970 has signed in today, yet again has had nothing to post. I have thought of freezing his username. The last thing we need is a rat tying us into the disinformation convolution. If he wants to post here again, he better do it soon. I think may41970 is tied in with the chemtrails are kooky forum scam. He's probably been working on a post to shed further doubt on this humble forum. There are just too many coincidences between this may41970 and all the cybersmear attacks.
socrates
gadfly

"Jeff Wells" Of Rigorous Intuition Banned For Racist Vote

Unread postby socrates » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Jeff Wells comes across as being a professional disinformation agent. The following appears to confirm this as fact.

While skimming through some threads at his over the top tinfoil forum, I came across the following:

link

seemslikeadream wrote:I would love to post this at DU but I don't think they are allowing links to Jeff's site now that they have tombed him! Do you have this somewhere else? Or have any other idea how I could do that?

After doing a few searches, I was able to confirm that he was in fact "tombstoned."

From his buddy Tinoire's Progressive Independent:

guess that includes me now

Minstrel Boy wrote:Had been there since 2003 I think, but didn't post much the last year or so.

Feels now like being kicked out of a place I don't recognize and can't remember how I got there.

It took even a bit more work to find out why he was banned. He wasn't explaining the reason.

Holy Crap! You do *NOT* mess with EarlG!

From there, one can find the primary link.

Poll question: Are black Christians 'dogsh!t'?

From the last post:

EarlG ADMIN wrote:Oh and by the way

We've just banned the four people who voted "yes" to this poll.

Beelzebud
Mutineer
Minstrel Boy
Kingshakabobo

Jeff Wells was Minstrel Boy at Democratic Underground. He was one of four people who voted that "black Christians are dogshit." I am not a big fan of the Democratic Underground. They have banned people in the past for no good reason, same as DailyKos. I have made this a whole new thread of its own, because I think this is proof that Jeff Wells is a disinformation agent. Now why would anyone ever agree with such a racist thought? Has he ever made one before like this?

He has always presented himself as being a peaceful progressive from Canada. Tinoire, who got her blogging name started writing for Wells' tinfoil palace, operates her own forum which includes the word progressive in its title. She also has strong ties to Michael Rivero's What Really Happened website. She links to Mike. He allows her to advertise the Progressive Independent on the top banner.

People should reflect on this. The last few years, astroturfing has emerged as anything but a "conspiracy theory." Astroturfing does not just apply to the marketing of products. There are insidious elements all over the internet whose main objectives are to divide and conquer. Jeff Wells has now been exposed as being a racist. I don't think we will ever see an explanation for this from him. In fact, I predict that the crickets will be chirping.

Make no mistake about it. The Progressive Independent, What Really Happened, and Rigorous Intuition are intertwined. Since people are internet savvy, they will be able to make these connections at some point. This is one of those things that can simply never be justified. Rivero is stuck with his history of pimping for The Special Forces Underground and The Resister. Tinoire will never be able to explain why a "progressive" website has such strong ties to such a tinfoil freeper.

Life on the Outside + Inside Pacifica
by Greg Guma

{excerpts}
Introduction

They say you better listen to the voice of reason
But they don't give you any choice 'cause they think that it's treason

-- Elvis Costello, Radio Radio

“What have I learned along the way?” I asked rhetorically. “That corporate media's handling of the news has become increasingly unreliable over the years. In fact, mainstream journalists find it difficult, if not dangerous, to cover stories that do not fit neatly into what is known as the Washington Consensus. Meanwhile, corporations have developed sophisticated strategies to promote the stories they want to see, and prevent others from being aired or published. The result is perception management, a highly effective form of social engineering.”

People have a thirst for the truth. People like Tinoire, Wells, and Rivero prey on people's idealism. They don't even mind when people eventually figure out the insidious nature of their platforms. Such agents of divide and conquer want those folks to simply give up on humanity and idealism They want people to stop having a fundamental faith in the goodness of people.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!