Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Chemtrails Over Taiwan

tinfoil by association

Myths Versus Truths

Unread postby socrates » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:54 am

Here is the link to that essay on myths.

A More Convincing Truth: How To Make Myths Go Away Faster

I think it comes down to troll bashing101. You expose the trolls and their myths as cleanly and quickly as possible, then you get back on topic.

Yet, even that is a limited approach as anyone can see with what has been going on at Chemtroll Central. One cannot bash those trolls and simply move on. The webmaster there does not run a tight ship. It's as if Mark Steadham has a contract with the Defense Department to maintain a circus atmosphere.

Chemtrails awareness is growing despite the internet.

The lie being propagated is that chemtrails are an enigma, that this is about a noisy battle between closed-minded debunkers and crazy believers. That has been pounded into the heads of anyone using the internet to try to figure out chemtrails. And such an angle has only driven the real people away. Thus, CTC has that scripted, tinfoil feel to it.
socrates
gadfly

Proof of Chemtrails in Taiwan

Unread postby socrates » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:19 pm

May41970 e-mailed me the following.

Hi soc, here they are. It's a RAR file, whatever that means.

I used a freeware program called 7-zip to extract them. If you have any trouble, I'll send them to you individually.

The quality, after scanning, went way down. Almost so bad as to be worthless. Another option wouild be to send you the negatives.

The date setting on the camera was wrong - like I said all of these were taken middle to late 2006.

may

When I got this e-mail from may41970, my hopes felt dashed. But the thing is, unless we have very expensive cameras, the average photos are never gonna be as vivid as chemtrails are in reality. Myself and ma basher put up pictures on the milky white lies thread, basher also put some up on the pictures in rhode island thread. While they may be humble efforts at documenting what was witnessed, all people have to do is keep watching the skies. Eventually it is going to be witnessed that deliberate aircraft activity is creating white-outs and fake cloud cover. To me the following are proof that chemtrails are being "sprayed" in Taiwan.

I think scanning the photos worked. Thanks for caring enough about us may41970 to watch our backs, try to help us figure it out. It's a small world. Good people have to stand up now, speak truth to power. Connecting dots brings us to the source of the chemtrails. The NOAA, UCAR, the Military- Navy, Air Force, NASA, NATO, et al. This focker is under the auspices of major governmental institutions, not aliens or some friggin illuminati or some other tinfoil way of looking at this. They have gotten away with this because of the devious, widespread internet strategy of muddying the waters. Chemtrails have been astroturfed as a nutty idea. And no where on the major chemtrail boards are there any insights to wtf is really going on. It's quite pitiful that a few honest people can come up with more good crap on chemtrail realities than all the other fakes, sock puppets, and trolls combined. Any good lurkers out there should sign up. Anyone real, no pressures, you sign up and just be yourselves, etc., please add your voice.

There are two other related threads at this forum:
Chemtrails Over Taiwan
Taiwan chemtrails

CHEMTRAILS OR CONTRAILS?

socrates
gadfly

Bumping this to go with the Taiwan Chemtrail Photos

Unread postby socrates » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:05 pm

There's some intriguing materials on this thread.
Now with the new thread is the visual proof.
Take note of all the governmental institutions mentioned as being involved with COSMIC.
socrates
gadfly

A Disinfo Tool Helps Prove The Taiwan Chemtrails Story

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:22 am

Big Bunny from MegaLiars {Megasprayer} has had one of his disinfo posts backfire.
Check out this proof that chemtrails have been "sprayed" in the Taiwan area.

{Courtesy of Aeronet}

socrates
gadfly

Taiwan orders helicopter parts, but gets ICBM parts.

Unread postby may41970 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:12 am

Nosecone stuff.

The part that caught my eye about this article was the date. This event apparently occurred back in 2006, the same year that COSMIC got started in Taiwan. Pentagon kept their error a secret until March 2008.

I've asked around in Yuanlin, and not a single person I've spoken with is aware of this event.

I have no reason to think that this is directly related to COSMIC, but I do think this event illustrates the tight military link between Taiwan and the US. Would be great if I could find an article that mentioned a specific date for the mixup.

theregister.co.uk/2008/03/25/us_nuke_parts_mistake_battery_brouhaha/
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:49 pm

The only reason these photos aren't in the main section is because the camera was busted and made it seem like they were taken in 2002. But I do believe in may41970's story about chemtrails in Taiwan and am hopeful he can find or borrow a better camera and get us more shots. The ones above were taken from an old camera. He scanned them into a computer, so that's why they appear the way they do.

Thanks for that new link. Elsewhere at this forum I found a link between China and the US as regards to weather modification. The US is working with China as regards to their plans to geoengineer "good weather" for the Olympics.

And as Lophofo has pointed out, something which escaped us at the time, COSMIC deals with the ionisphere, and consequently would appear to have to do with HAARP like technology. I think one of the best points Lophofo has made is that there isn't just the one HAARP station, that there are many more all across the globe.

{on edit- this needs to be back in the main section. Chemtrails are in Taiwan.}

{on further edit while I clean up url's, images, and youtube videos- may41970, imho, is a paid fake. I am looking forward to seeing if I can merge all these Taiwan threads into one and keep it right here in the chemtrails are not kooky section.
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!