Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

"Chemtrails" By Beck Debuts On British National Radio

tinfoil by association

"Chemtrails" By Beck Debuts On British National Radio

Unread postby socrates » Tue May 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Scroll down ilike.com/artist/Beck to hear this tune by the big time rock star.
{on edit: a youtube version is embedded below.}

May 19th, 2008
New Track "Chemtrails" Streaming Now

The world got a first taste of Beck's as yet untitled new album today,
as Zane Lowe's BBC Radio 1 show premiered the song 'Chemtrails'
and declared it today's "hottest record in the world." The song is now
streaming at Beck.com and on iLike.

While not a single, "Chemtrails" is a genre-bending tour de force that
showcases Beck and producer Danger Mouse's shared affection for late
'60s psych-pop as Beck takes his songwriting and performing skills in yet
another bold, unforeseen and as always captivating new direction. The
album is slated for an early summer release. More info will be available
soon, including the record's title, release date and upcoming singles....

So let's see, Rosie O'donnell has heard of chemtrails. The drummer from the Smashing Pumpkins is a chemmie. Election integrity activist Bob Fitrakis has written extensively about chemtrails. KNBC-4 with Moyers and KSLA-12 with Ferrell have hit the collective consciousness. Somehow, the word finally got out that chemtrails are real. Around 20-40% are aware of the deliberate activities. That's in the vicinity of the 100th monkey.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri May 23, 2008 2:39 am

People deserve the chemtrails. Good lurkers and members who don't help out, you deserve the chemtrails. I'm sick and tired of having all this crap on my shoulders. You guys know who you are. You ought to be ashamed.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Fri May 23, 2008 3:20 am

Actually Socrates, I think you brought up a major philosophical point. Things that are happening to us as a society, are happening because we allow them to happen. Sometimes I do think to myself, "these sleeping, lazy, consumer driven zombies!! Of course we deserve chemtrails. We let them pollute all the water on the planet, all the air, all the soil, the food chain, exploded nuclear bombs." Why are chemtrails so different than all the other **** crimes committed against the spirit of mankind? They're not. The only hope of chemtrails is that they're more visible to the zombies we have to convince. Telling them there's no clean water left is too vague a notion to get their attention. Try telling some TV watcher that the Great Barrier Reef is truly dying, and receive a blank stare and a quick segue into a discussion about American Idol or Survivor. Trying to educate them as to the plight of refugees, or collateral damage is to vague and controversial a subject to discuss with a shopping mall attendee. But finally, we can say to them "look up zombie" and hope they see what we're pointing out to them. But it is, and always will be an uphill struggle. And for those of us that have vision, evolution is painful.
cpellatt

Unread postby socrates » Fri May 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Every once in a while I have a hissy fit but then bounce right back.

People don't realise how much power they have. The folks who have their heads in the sand, who watch soap operas or football and read tabloids for the news, they are not the majority.

I believe that the smoke and mirrors from the previous eight years has been exposed for the nonsense it's been. We chemmies just might not have to suffer for too much longer pangs of evolutionary awareness.

We're getting closer to exposure and accountability. We just need more people to step forward and help spread the word.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:00 am

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Yikes, Beck is apparently a scientologist quoted as saying chemtrails look good.

Entertainment Weekly
ew.com/ew/article/0,,20201930_9,00.html

''Chemtrails''
The album's anticipated first single starts off softly but gets huge. It began with ''the idea of a man and woman watching the sun set,'' explains Beck, ''and they're looking at all these beautiful colors that are coming from the trails of jets — the idea that something so beautiful could come from something that's a by-product of something so industrial.''

off topic- some chemtrail subliminals- the first is from a weather modification association pdf, I forget which one. {cpellatt also stumbled across this picture.} folks don't be scared to do some reading away from the crazy tinfoiltainment, trust me- then it's easier to explain to newbies and fence-sitters what's probably going on.

I am upping the ante to 50% of the people being chemtrail aware.

They can be explained to anyone in real time. It only takes a minute or two. They start to understand what we have figured out.

Maybe this google logo means nothing. I'm open to explanations.

socrates
gadfly

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!