Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Paganmonkeyboy

miscellaneous

Paganmonkeyboy

Unread postby Rosinante » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:37 am

He posts at Reddit. Notice anything interesting about his exclamations and question marks?

reddit.com/user/paganmonkeyboy

peace
Rosinante

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:44 pm

It's not cool to use sock puppets. I may know you are may41970, but the general reader doesn't.

This is the same kind of crap may41970 did at Michael Rivero's What Really Happened "Unoffical" Forum. He'd be Will Kane. But then he'd be Anonymous too at times. All sorts of deviants posted at that forum as Anonymous. Why may41970 posted that much there is troubling.

When I think of may41970, the following thoughts initially come to mind.

*** Holocaust Revisionism
*** Denial of Anthropogenic Global Warming
*** Margie Shoendinger- the lady who sued GW Bush for an alleged ****.
*** The Moon Landing Was Staged
*** Someone who curses and screams at a forum in which he used to be a moderator.
*** Someone Who Needn't Be Here Anymore
*** Master Of The Misdirection
*** Doesn't Keep His Promises. Never Helped On So Many Threads.
*** Useless In Regards To Chemtrails And Virtually Everything Else.
*** Has Been Mean To Other Members
*** Would Have To Ban Himself If He Was Legit

The only time I ever flipped out on a forum was at DebateBothSides where it is allowed. Even then, I only did that here and there. I stopped posting there, because perhaps 70% of the posters at that forum are disgusting and probably paid. They can argue it's a small forum, so why would there be fakes. David Ben Ariel isn't a fake. He's a real life kook who was raised by a cult. If Wayne Hall is legit, he too was raised by a cult. No way in hell there is a "Louis Aubuchont." Even if that is his real name, he is putting on an act. I believe he is working the whole internet, mostly public boards. {e.g. Huffington, DailyKos, Atrios, Raw Story, etc..} Anywhere there is public posting, he may be there.

But I do not believe a space before the punctuation means someone is "Lou Aubuchont." I did notice the grammar mistake being done in a piece by Willis Carto.

But this is good old may41970 yet again dropping diversions on me or the good readers. If you can make a good post on this, unless of dumping some ******* "leads" then so be it. But this is just more foolishness.

You've been more useless than a sack of coal. You've had nothing to offer as regards to the research I've done on the major usernames. You are a waste of time.
socrates2

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Here's a new essay i wrote on yet another Will Thomas source turning out to be a fake. Maybe if may41970 hadn't been so useless, he could have become a real life Will Kane. It seems like it would be best, if he just went away. Go have fun at Reddit. No one's buying your act here any longer.
socrates2

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:50 pm

I'm now on dial up rather than high speed. I don't need any of your stinky leads. I don't have the time for this.
socrates2

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:07 pm

Alright, maybe the lump of coal thing was too harsh. I saw what you posted at DebateBothSides linking Will Thomas to both the Navy and to NASA. I think there is a disinformation racket coming out of that agency. To them it's called public relations. Some guy named Chip calls it Netvocates. Another named Doug calls it Advantage Consultants. Astroturfing seems like the perfect word. It is Rovian in nature.

The only thing I would recommend is yes, provide all the links you can.

Will Thomas says he worked for EarthTrust. I'll throw together your few links with some screenshots. The thing about Will Thomas is we never know, if he is being factual. Just check out the Terry Stewart story. Check out the "Deep Sky" hoax.

Who Is Will Thomas

Then he starts sounding like Wayne Madsen or that Chemtrails Over America NSA/CIA, etc. production which Deborah/Foot Soldier was involved with.

A Canadian in the US Navy? But what about what he wrote about Terry Stewart? There's no way to know with Will Thomas. But seeing that only a few of us have been making these types of connections, maybe he doesn't think it's so risky to spill the beans. Maybe he thinks he is fooling people with his strawman image. Will Thomas is the Wayne Madsen of chemtrails.

willthomas.net

This is actually a great find, may41970. Maybe I should cut you some slack. This racket sounds like Carole Rosin without the aliens, with a veneer of respectability. Wow. NASA and the Navy. Mike Rivero, Will Thomas, Mark Steadham, "Lou Aubuchont." Hertzberg did work for the Department of Defense.

earthandspace.org

{excerpt}

Remote sensing- that's something chemtrails could be used for perhaps.

Last link- EarthTrust is linked up to NASA.

earthandspace.org

Donald White is the President of EarthTrust.

He's on the Board of Directors of this peace group. He is the second one listed after a guy from NASA named Charles Cockell, the Acting Chair.

Now wtf was Kucinich doing all tied up with Carol the spooky Rosin? She was a huge strawman for chemtrails, all that extra-terrestrial space weapon crap.

Peace In Space by Dennis Kucinich & Dr. Carol Rosin

I am a nobody from Massachusetts who would like to see peace in space. I just don't think these are the people to accomplish it. Kucinich seems easily duped. He needs to get high speed internet and google Carole Rosin and then repent.

I think these other people are the same nonsense, just a different cover.
socrates2

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Yeah, what's up with Will Thomas going back and forth between the first and third person. It's as if he is being a hack on purpose to be a strawman for chemtrails.
socrates2

Unread postby socrates2 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:34 pm

I do think Halva {Wayne Hall} is a paid disinfo writer. It's too convenient for him to simply be insane. Same as Weatherman714 or Kevin Martin or Jim Phelps or Ellyn on and on. He conveniently showed up in late 2002 as a big Will Thomas fan. Thomas links to his stupid sophistry confusing the stratosphere with the troposphere.

He will probably get your thread deleted because of the reference to "Aubuchont" in the first paragraph. I nailed Deborah/FootSoldier as being a debunker back in 2004 based on her posts at the contrails.nl place. She or someone else had it deleted. I have noticed each time something startling appears, Halva kinda freaks out. He knows this type of stuff can't be debunked. And when this can't be, then people can check out what else has been uncovered on all these various numbnut usernames portraying chemtrails as kooky or contrails.
socrates2

Return to Everything Else