Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

To Socrates re. 9/11

miscellaneous

Unread postby turkeyneck » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:06 am

I was talking to a guy yesterday and bringing his attention to the heavy spraying over us. He changed the subject. Very similar situation to the discussion of 911 TV fakery above.

911hoax.com. More than just wild theories, the case is argued scientifically.
turkeyneck

Hi turkeyneck

Unread postby may41970 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:37 am

Ya made a little typo on the link you posted. Here's the proper link:

911hoax.com

may
may41970

Unread postby turkeyneck » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:02 am

lol tyvm.
turkeyneck

Unread postby socrates2 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:06 pm

I'm not trying to change the subject or cover it up. Maybe 50% of people think 9/11 didn't go the way the ptb's say it did? The thing about explosions in the basment, the blown out lobby, all those firemen and other witnesses, the Rodriguez dude, the controlled demolition aspect- it seems to me that these are things that jackasses like Bill Maher are ridiculing even when there is concrete proof. So when "no planes" or whatever is thrown into the mix, I think it is quite natural for people to start shaking their heads. It seems to me that you are ignoring the best evidence and trying to get folks to spend lots of time on this other stuff that makes us look like loons. I'm not gonna delete anything you put up here. If the readers want to check out what you have posted, there is nothing stopping them from doing so.
socrates2

Unread postby turkeyneck » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:45 pm

No worries, each to his own and all that. On another note, any tips for trying to get my pal interested in chemtrails?
turkeyneck

Unread postby socrates2 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:38 pm

turkeyneck wrote:No worries, each to his own and all that. On another note, any tips for trying to get my pal interested in chemtrails?

Hiya turkeyneck, thanks for being so civil and not taking what I said the wrong way. It's like you said in your first post about how 9/11 and chemtrails are similar in how they have been shaped as being crazy tinfoil. Someone got through to me the other day with a good point, that not everyone is gonna be so time invested, have the same awareness and interests like us. So it comes down to knowing our audience when we're trying to spread the truth. And we are for real, we are multiplying, in that many of us are not afraid to speak, work the grassroots.

I think the astroturfing on the internet is all about dividing us. They want us to pick camps and shut our minds. They have their fake posts ratcheting up the emotions. It's a tough balance. We need the good content, but we also have to try to make our presentations somewhat entertaining. People like me, I have to learn how to stop rambling. :)

It sounds like the friend is a complete non-believer like ma basher was. The way I got through to him was I made a deal. If he would watch the Paul Moyer Toxic Sky report, then I would shut up about it. It worked. You have people go to the Moyer report, and see a real NBC affiliate treat this as a real story, that is a lot better than having them just google and end up in the jungle.

I personally like the top section here. That new Canadian TVA Television, Montreal, that is a good one. The chemjets thread. The German and Croatian reports, the chemtrails proof thread here has some good stuff. I guess you just have to figure out how much time is the person willing to offer. 5 minutes? an hour? The great philosopher David Letterman spoke of a pyramid of comedy, that one must build up to the punchline or whatnot. You gotta get ur foot in the door, so to say. Those videos by skywatch at youtube are quite convincing. The main thing is to then look at this as brewing tea. Once you get the friend to even consider the possibility that chemtrails are real, you might want to back off. Eventually they will probably ask some questions. like why? or like, how are you so sure those aren't just contrails from planes?
socrates2

Unread postby viewfromKSA » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:58 pm

It doesn't take a lot of effort to realize something is very wrong with the official story. The instant I heard them announce they had found a pristine passport on the street below....after the towers FELL into mounds of pulverized cement....I knew something was very, very fishy.
viewfromKSA

Re: We Were Hacked, The Put Options, And Acknowledging Isard

Unread postby socrates » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Just to remind folks, Nearly every post that says October 30th was not written on that date. We were hacked by someone out of the Attributor Corporation.

Here is some of the proof of who made the bumps- 64.41.253.46

http://www.imageposter.com/uploads/get/550362

From the Whois:

Thanks for the footprint, *******. :twisted:

Isard, even though he is from Spain, has perhaps looked into the 9/11 questions far more than myself. On one thread, I moved one of his posts questioning a link I used. It wasn't that he didn't have a point. The link I used was a 9/11 debunker one. But I used it in my attempts to clarify how the right woos left astroturfing works.

I too believe that 9/11 was an inside job. I don't think Bush or Cheney were behind it. I think it was sinister rogue forces, a true small conspiracy. GW is creepy, but I don't think he knew one thing about how it had nothing to do with Bin Laden.

9/11 truths are certainly getting suppressed by an organised trolling brigade who dominate the major "progressive" forums. DailyKos doesn't even allow one bit of discussion on it. While places like DU and the RRMB allow the "truthers" to be stalked and harrassed.

I am thinking rogue elements of the CIA, perhaps a few Bilderbergs, some creeps out of dark corners of NATO, these are who I believe were behind the 9/11. There are good sources which indicate that Bin Laden has probably been dead for years. I do believe that the way the buildings fell was shady. The one thing I always wondered about were the airliner put options. Extraordinary claims do demand extraordinary proof. People do need to weed out crazy believers. People do need to seek out the best sources. This next one appears to be a keeper.

I found this at the DU Dungeon. Strangely enough, the debunker trolls are avoiding this thread.

link

Foreign Policy Journal Exclusive!

Senior Corporate Executives Warned to Leave N.Y. on 9/11: Source

November 3, 2008

by Jeremy R. Hammond

{excerpt}
...There have been numerous other indications that individuals within the U.S. had foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks.

One such indication was the evidence of insider trading in the days just prior. Short selling and trading in put options, which are essentially bets that stock will drop, skyrocketed over a period of days before 9/11 only in companies that were directly affected.

For instance, purchases were made on 4,744 put options for United Airlines between September 6 and 7. On September 10, purchases were placed on 4,516 put options for American Airlines. United and American were the two airlines that had planes hijacked and destroyed in the attacks. There was no similarly unusual trading in other airlines.

Other companies directly affected also experienced a spike in the purchase of put options, such as Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Merril Lynch, both of which had offices in the World Trade Center.

Numerous countries around the world, including the U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., France, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Switzerland, and Spain, opened investigations into what had apparently been insider trading based on foreknowledge of the attacks.

Together, these purchases were worth millions. Yet with the reports of insider trading and foreknowledge circulating in the media, whoever was responsible chose not to collect the money.

One of the banks involved in the purchases was Alex Brown, the U.S. branch of the German Deutsche Bank, which was headed until 1998 by A.B. “Buzzy” Krongard. He afterwards joined the CIA, and was Executive Director of the agency at the time of the attacks....

I did get a few posts in on another thread concerning the questions about Bin Laden's health. One can see that the debunkers avoid any good questions posed.

9/11 Truth: Justice Will Be Served

I am USofFascism, DoNotLie, and UWillLoseDU. People might find my posts of interest. I was a busy poster at DU for a good stretch of days. I came up with a lot of good info and stated my case. I was in no way acting like a troll.

I also got in on the recent chemtrail thread.

link

I've only seen that they deleted two of my posts from a discussion with Mark Lindeman in the electoral integrity forum. Folks can read those screenshots on the Fintan, Hertz, brad, du, etc. thread in astroturfing. It was revealing what they left out and how they try to frame the tombstoned. The mods there are clearly owned by the fake debunkers.

On the chemtrail thread I made two posts. One as USofFascism explaining that I am not OKthatsIT. Then I had to sneak back in one last time as ThisIsWhy to offer the realistic explanations for the chemtrailing, that they are primarily for blocking out uv-b rays and taming climate change through the Dr. Evil sciences.

Maybe I can periodically check to see if they delete anymore of my stuff. If they don't, I will never go back to the DU.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Everything Else