Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The_Last_Name_Left Sounds Like CarmenJonze

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Re: The_Last_Name_Left Sounds Like CarmenJonze

Unread postby socrates » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:03 pm

A numbnut, internet troll named Jeff Wells has suspended TLNL from his forum.

The account of "the_last_name_left" has been suspended, for reasons I'll discuss only offboard if the member cares to email me.

So how is Rigorous Intuition not a fascist board? It's easy to see it has loads of disinformation. Now we have further proof that the website will ban members for no good reason. I saw how the sock puppets were calling TLNL retarded and other ad hominems. There was no moderating concerning that.

Now what kind of jackass bans someone without explaining why?
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:47 am

I am on the internet too much lately. This usually happens when my mind gets racing, when I start to reflect on some of my time blogging. The dark side is trying to turn our individual efforts into rabbit holes. I know you can't diss Trausti. I mean, maybe there are a lot of coincidences. Trausti appeared to me to be Jazzroc, a prolific youtube troll. He wasn't the polite type like yourself. Maqn, it's existential is what I'm trying to say. This troll busting thing, this confrontation of everything to do with what you like to call the zeitgeist, it's simply impossible for us to comprehend what the oher has experienced.

We agree completely on most things. We even had our own blog war. Those were crazy times. I was getting harrassed by the WRH forum simply for telling the obvious truth about Rivero. These are clearly rightwingers acting as progressives. They dumb down the education, bring in standardized tests. God forbid anyone has a class outside. And the schools are totally unequal. It's all based on the taxes. So the rich towns get tons of better school amenities.

I must someday re-screenshot that WRH thread of yours which spells out the scam. That's the origin of you being me being alleged.

It stinks to have all these insights yet know we are not allowed on the major forums with our stories.

Now I'm just rambling. Sorry. This is a friggen quiet place. Good lurkers might be wary of joining the fray. I guess I can't blame them.

I just left this post at cybersoc.com. We gotta just try to maintain pockets of awareness,

searching the social web: lesson outline for my city uni session tues

Hi Robin, first time posting, long time admirer. I admit I don't read your place that much, but I did find it invaluable when first learning about astroturfing.

I think the internet is rigged. There is next to no organic flow to posts being made on the so-called American netroots. I believe there are hordes of rightwingers posing as progressives making goofy posts with tons of disinfo.

You mention the problem of hoaxes. That is going on concerning The Democratic Underground, Raw Story, and the BradBlog. This upper echelon, Republican, computer tech named Mike Connell died in a small airplane crash. There has been blatant astroturfing going on with people named Brad Friedman of BradBlog and Larisa Alexandrovna of RawStory. They are spreading the disinfo that Connell had been threatened by Karl Rove.

These people and the hoax can be directly tied in with Brett Kimberlin, the Superway Bomber. Larisa has been caught lying about Kimberlin's past. She has called him an ex-political prisoner who was exonerated. But he never was. He had also been found with Dept. of Defense insignia. Now who the heck can get those? Ever hear of cointelpro?

My point is that the internet is as closed a shop as the television and print. As an amateur internet sleuth, I have come up with a number of stories. I'm trying to tell you that this is a story in itself, how the internet is being gamed on a major scale.

People have short attention spans. Anyone with any independent thought is pushed off of the major forums. It feels like outright sock puppetry out there.

It's a scam. That's the bottom line. Now if something like Netvocates and tons of other companies are known to fabricate, is it that crazy to think that the use of sock puppets for insidious, hidden agendas, i.e. manipulation of political processes on the internet, is prevalent?

I'm telling you dude, it is a manipulated blogosphere you are dealing with. Netvocates and the Rendon Group were only the tip of the iceberg.

This world is being played.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:20 pm

I just want everyone to know that Tlnl is on a blogging vacation. We have sent each other a few emails. The kid has been through a lot. The bulk of his blogging has been at Trausti's WRH forum. It's gotta hurt that nearly all of his work is now hidden.

He went to RI and further got abused. He was banned for being accused yet again of being myself. Et in Arcadia Ego made another stab at me for my Planter's Peanuts post from Gastronamus. That's the giveaway. Jeff Wells locked the thread saying it wasn't fair for Tlnl that he couldn't respond to what was being posted. THEN DON'T BAN HIM WITH NO PROOF! STOP PROMOTING SOME BULLSHIT PSY-OP THAT I AM AN INTERNET TROLL WITH 24 PERSONALITIES!

They know for a fact that we are different people. Tlnl is out of England, and I am out of Massachusetts. But I am feeling like David against Goliath. These astroturfing fakes have lost. The truth to be found in pockets of awareness has survived!
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby the_last_name_left » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:39 pm

Tlnl is out of England, and I am out of Massachusetts.

There you go again.......antagonising the Welsh.

:)

---------

Interesting that my banning from RigInt isn't explained. Well, at least not in public.

They wanted to get rid of me - and didn't want to say it was because of the content of the posts. So they made a reason up, kept it private, so it can't be disputed, and then locked the thread, to prevent anyone else voicing criticism of such action.

How do boards that act like that manage to retain any members? How dull must it get preaching to the choir? Why is everyone seemingly so intolerant of WORDS ON A PAGE? Yes, words are important, and sure, I was critical of a lot about the place; but was my criticism racist, sexist, nationalist? Was it rabid, hate-filled diatribe? It might well be simplistic, crude, and even plain wrong (it isn't), but those defects don't seem to interfere with the majority of other posters' membership. It's unremarkable to find the critic singularly accused. But that's why it's so interesting the content of my posts was not used as the reason to ban me. No reason was given.

While I remember, I noticed a few things - the fascism board at RI has a statement that Hitler was elected Chancellor. Nobody noticed the 'mistake'?

Hitler was elected Chancellor (a point conveniently forgotten by many) in January 1933 on a platform of anti-communist propaganda.
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 4471#14471

Conveniently forgotten? The writer is chastising us for forgetting something that never happened! And no-one at RI noticed.

Hitler was not elected Chancellor. He was given the Chancellorship by the President, as a desperate attempt to prevent collapse of the republic and the status quo. At the time the Nazis were losing votes, having just lost seats in the most recent elections. As with Mussolini, the establishment handed power over to Hitler - he was NOT elected Chancellor. Neither Hitler, or his party NSDAP, ever won an election to form the government.

Another thread on the fascism forum has an article by Henry Makow - one I've quoted from a few times. The article has no response - and there's no comment saying whether the poster agrees or disagrees with the content. It's just there.

Henry Makow! The man who said young men should be given drugs to prevent them being 'sidetracked' by women........he's nuts. And the article sails very close to the wind re anti-semitism. Maybe he isn't anti-semitic, but doubtless, a lot of people would find it pretty disturbing stuff.

And that's in the fascism forum. For fascism, or against? I don't know. LOL.

--------------------------------

Anyway. :)
the_last_name_left
enemy of fascism

Unread postby socrates » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:21 am

Oops on the English/Welsh thing. If it's any consolation, being Welsh appears much more intriguing than if you were a Brit.

At first, I disagreed with your above post. I thought the reason you were banned was because of the psy-op that we are the same person. The proverbial them do this, calling people like us disinfo and sock puppets, because they want their cultish ideas to stand. Anyone who disagrees with the scripted zeitgeist must be portrayed as being a 24 personality troll living in the basement.

But you're correct. They banned you for the content. Jeff Wells is tight with Tinoire and PI. PI is tight with Mike Rivero. PI, although established as a left wing alternative to the middle of the road Democratic Underground, is fascist. With all due respect to Ron Paul supporters, PI and Tinoire as lefties should never have endorsed him. They should not have been anywhere near Rivero.

That's how I see it. They don't want people to go anywhere near the pockets of awareness exposing their right woos left racket. Thus, they only cryptically explain your banning as being because we are the same person. They don't want people to find our posts here concerning them. I think they would have liked to have mentioned me more openly as the explanation. But they do not want to let the reader decide. And at the same time, Trausti has hidden your excellent work exposing Michael Rivero, Curtis Maynard, etc..

They want people like us to seem rare and most likely sock puppets of someone insane or getting a paycheck for posts. They locked the thread and turned it into a puzzle for those who by chance were following the threads you were on. I think "they" don't want either of us to get any publicity out of this. I think this somewhat shows that anonymous bloggers can make an impact even after being ostracized, then banished. A powerful disinfo group wants people like us to feel discouraged and then give up, imho.
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Astroturfing