Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Debunk This!

dialogue and research on chemical trails

CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL

Unread postby Crystal Rose » Mon May 25, 2009 3:40 pm

CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL and so am I.

I so appreciate all the effort put forth by you and a select few on this forum of real people.

For a period of time, say a couple weeks, we were absolutely bombarded with C.T.'s here in L.A. Now, we have unseasonably COOL weather. It's almost June, and it has not gotten hot yet. This could be nothing, but it seems abnormal. Lately, it has been very gray in the morning and evening with some "sun" during the day, with a few beautiful, non-C.T. days this past week or two.

I've been catching up on reading some posts here on this forum, and I'm wondering about and wanting more information about the radiation issue. I see people laying in the sun all day and it makes me shiver. I had an "allergic reaction" recently when I was sunning my face quite a bit (before reading these posts), and now I'm really intrigued with the idea that there's something going on there. If I'm not being as clear as I could, I apologize -- I haven't been feeling well.

Crystal
Crystal Rose
tinfoil free

Re: CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL

Unread postby socrates » Wed May 27, 2009 8:54 pm

I've thought the chemtrails have been for mitigating uv-b radiation for a long time. I'm not saying folks should take my word for it.

When we lost touch back in the summer of 2006, I ended up at an offshoot chemtrail forum. That's where I met Lophofo, the expert on HAARP. One of the reasons we hit it off there was because we were both trying to figure out the science behind the chemtrails. We didn't touch on the uv-b ray stuff back then. The "sane" approach was emphasising global warming as the explanation. Maybe I can shoot him an email and see if he has some time to help us jump start the forum. There are a few nice new members. Isard also recently got in touch with me with an email. He has turned into a solid chemmie. Thanks for keeping hope alive.
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans