Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

ChemJets and the Truth

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Re: ChemJets and the Truth

Unread postby socrates » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:34 pm

People are saying this one seems to back up the idea of trails coming out of the tail not the engines. Dial-up isn't being nice to me. The modem keeps hanging up. So I can't comment.

To ever get to the original link just double click on the video.

socrates
gadfly

Re: ChemJets and the Truth

Unread postby socrates » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:24 pm

I was able to watch about 60% of the video. I think this might be a strawman but am not sure. These videos, even the Skywatch ones are a bit too grainy. Trails could be starting from the engines and not the trails and simply appear to be from the tails. If so, these types of things become strawman arguments.

At this angle, the trail does not appear to be from the tail, imho.

With others, it appeared as if the trails were starting too close from the engine with too much mass pouring out.

I'm curious how the videographer was able to both identify the aircraft and where it departed from.

Why hasn't Minnis with all his NASA money been able to prove that airliners are producing chemtrails?

The person who made the video is from Chemtrail Central. His posts should be scoured for any signs of disinfo. I haven't been arguing with this thread that chemtrails always originate from the tails. I do believe that a lot of them do. But I can't prove it. Plus, we don't have to. Military aircraft don't have the same jet fuel specifications as commercial ones.

Aircraft can run dirty. That will be explained below.

Someone could make a video like this, proclaim that trails are coming out of the tails, and then it turns out to be a trick of the eye or too grainy a shot to know for sure. There were definitely some humungous chemtrails there when the technotronic hit its cresendo.

The chemtrails are all about creating fake cloud cover. I think it has to do with the dyn-o-gel philosophy. They try to sop up some of the juice from storms. But obviously chemtrails don't have everything to do with "mitigating" severe weather. They are trying to create a milky-white haze or overcast in the guise of having nothing to do with contrails.

I have notuiced the dispersals slowing down of late. I think these people are afraid. I think they realise there are people in the real world who are tired of the internet lies and are going to get this thing stopped in reality!

It's all about being hygroscopic, the ability for particles to absorb moisture and stay aloft and spread out, probably being directed by HAARP-like technology. Minnis is lying when he talks about air currents being so effective at creating massive fake overcast.

Are these simply military aircraft running dirty with their dirty fuel?

This Is Not Normal

{credit- cpellatt}

Aircraft don't need apparatuses on the tails to spread man-made, polluted cloud cover.

Climate Engineering
A critical review of proposals, their scientific and political context, and possible impacts.
compiled for Scientists For Global Responsibility, November 1996

by Ben Matthews

School of Environmental Sciences, UEA, Norwich NR47TJ
Fax 01603 507719, Tel (wk) 01603 593733,
email [email protected]

{excerpt}

2.2.2 Sulphate aerosols or Dust in the stratosphere

Aerosols or dust in the stratosphere survive much longer than in the troposphere, and are already known to cool the planet, as observed following large volcanic eruptions. In the early 1990s, dust from mount Pinatubo checked global warming, and the observed cooling effect matched well with the most recent model predictions.

It has been suggested that we could deliberately inject either sulphate aerosols or dust into the stratosphere. For a recent review refer to Dickinson (1996).The idea is first credited to the Soviet scientist Budyko (1974) and developed by many others since, mainly in the US, even reaching a US government report (National Academy of Sciences 1992). Originally rockets or rifle shells would have carried the dust, but Penner (1984) suggested that it could be done more easily by a slight modification of commercial jet fuel, and this would be very cheap. In a policy statement to an International Energy Workshop in San Diego in 1992, he presented the dust idea as a "Low-cost no regrets" option for mitigating greenhouse warming, showing that it would cost just 0.1 cents (using coal dust) to cool the planet to compensate for one tonne of Carbon as CO2 in the atmosphere, or 1 cent if SiH4 was used to make inert SiO2 dust (Penner 1993). However, he first attempts to rubbish the whole global warming scenario, and clearly doesn't intend that we carry this out unless, by some strange chance, all those scientists in IPCC happen to be right and we really do find we have a problem. Then, "for intolerable warming, lowcost planetary albedo augmentation may become the method of choice some decades in the future".
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Commercial Aircraft Do Not Produce Chemtrails

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:46 pm

It can be an illusion that trails are coming out of tails rather than engines. However, like the video deleted which inspired this thread, a new video appears to show trails having nothing at all to do with engine emissions. Nonetheless, military aircraft can run dirty, do not have the same jet fuel specifications of commercial jet fuel, and do not have to disclose what is in it, or what they are doing with it.

CHEMTRAILS in sky over NE Portland 5 17 09 by zebra334

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans