Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Chemtrail Subliminals

tinfoil by association

Blatant Chemtrails Depicted In Ad

Unread postby socrates » Sun May 11, 2008 9:22 pm

CHEMTRAILS in O2 TV advertisement - commercial
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Tue May 13, 2008 2:49 am

This commercial is from the Former Czech Republic. "Navzdy" means "forever" "for keeps" "for good". "Predplantena" is "prepaid" as in "prepaid phone card".

Not to sound paranoid, but the former Czech republic is crawling with western scientists, U.S. Military, computer engineers, and high tech consultants. Remember, one of the new "missile shields" is going there.

I have a guitar student who works for ON Semiconductor- a military subcontractor providing parts and service for the new missile shield being built in the Former Czech Republic. He is constantly traveling there. Interesting that chemtrails are so highly featured in a commercial from a country whose biggest financial and scientific gain has come from allowing the U.S. missile shield to be placed there. Connections anyone?...

Here's a few links to articles about the missile shield in The Former Czech Republic:

EASTERN EUROPEAN TIMES
RUSSIAN NEWS INFORMATION AGENCY
MILITARY AND AEROSPACE ELECTRONICS
RADIO PRAHA
cpellatt

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 pm

Thanks for the info. With chemtrails happening worldwide, it would be in our interests to join forces. If we can get chemtrails exposed in any of these countries in a major way, it would be tough for that information to be suppressed elsewhere.

I found a strange chemtrail subliminal at yahoo today.

It changed its appearance very quickly so I couldn't get the first shot. It would look like the following but without the words or product logo. It was pure chemtrails. All it would take is one numbnut spook to work for the ad agency to plant this type of thing. Otherwise, it makes no friggen sense to me how often chemtrail subliminals show up. I think people who are unaware of the chemtrails are idiots. But that's me.

Last edited by socrates on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

Billboard Ad at Major Local Intersection

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:11 am

I think it was 2 years ago now, around the time I moved to right near that intersection, so was around it more often. I was amazed to see the audacity (and apparent presupposition of unquestioning acceptance, or maybe failure to notice anything amiss, by the public) of a huge billboard ad at a main crossroads here in Atlanta. It literally had huge white trails in the "blue-sky" background and MENTIONED "streamers" in the ad copy!

I found that my really being able to see the sky around here and start noticing what was going on coincided with 3 major things that happened around this time of the year four years ago:
(1) Left cubicle-world 50-60 hr/wk after 20 years in increasing burnout mode [I literally never saw the light of day, particularly in the winter, or was too tired to notice anything].
(2) Deciding to go to grad school at an advanced age (and it being partially "online" I had to buy a laptop) so I was "On the Internet" for the first time ever (having avoided it previously and not really getting onto it at the workplace as a matter of principle and not enough time anyway).
(3) Then beginning to notice stuff -- something weird's going on up there, hmmm... -- I then had to move to a higher spot of ground as it happened, out from under some 60-year-old pines. It has made a lot of difference to actually SEEING the sky! The perspective (metaphorically and actually) changed.

One day I saw a strange oily looking circular rainbow over the shopping center I was eating lunch at. I went home and searched on "oily cloud rainbow" or some such thing, and lo and behold, discovered what I shall refer to as CTC! It seemed very authentic and I looked at it many times.

Then things seemed to divert off topic and let's just say there were some other elements being brought into the discussion. Granted, being a Psych major and a Baby Boomer, I looked into Reich and orgone back in 1976 after college and as it is presented on the Internet, that I've seen, it's entertainment type stuff circa the turn of the last century, like Theosophy, spiritualism, mesmerism, and seances. Nowadays it seems like a surefire way to sell devices to the gullible, too!

Please note that I have thoroughly rejected "New Age" where it is theater, manipulative of the "pious laity," (especially to get their $) and guru-ridden (leader power trips); unfortunately recently I was disappointed to find out that "Humanistic Psychology" as I knew it in 1973 -- fairly straightforward human-centered vs. the behaviorist/mechanistic approach to psychology -- has taken a turn and embraced a lot of that as well but I digress...

I was appalled to see the seemingly scientific website CTC going off on tangents. Then a person whose posts seemed logical and coherent (FUI... was that ID) prevailed. Eventually I came by way of that to this [AAANI].

Having read this site for a good while now I have joined and hope to be able to contribute as I can. I sympathize with socrates' plight of feeling like the only one posting since I am in a similar position with a forum at my new condominium. But THAT has been explained anyway: I did some research and discovered that there are few people actually living here (a few renters and mostly it's investment or 2nd home places only occasionally visited). Maybe this site will have to grow slowly (as the spirit moves people to join, shall I say; I haven't abandoned my hope for spiritual values to come out in a "new age" of enlightenment NOR my hope to be able to see BLUE SKIES again, for real, in my lifetime!).

Here is a picture of some mighty "inexplicable" X's over my town back in January -- those airline passengers must have had quite a ride out of the nation's busiest airport, eh? (movie camera takes poor stills but anyhow...)

BlueSkyHope

Chemtrails in the Background of Our Lives -- Insidious

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:17 am

Just watching the "Noon News" now on local television, I noticed that when they displayed their logo upon returning from commercials, there was a white (in motion) comet-like streak against a ("good old days" real blue) blue sky color background, and the whole thing resolved into a kind of hazy blue, gold-tinged (like the sun) graphic. Also, when they show subtitle-bars to show the names of people being interviewed, as well as behind the anchors (when they are just talking and not cutting to on-scene reporters) there seem to be hazy white lines and swirls floating around in a blue background. Perhaps that is explicable as just a "modern" graphic highlight or "artistic," but still...

Note: This replaces a duplicate initial posting.
BlueSkyHope

Unread postby socrates » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Hi BlueSkyHope, Welcome to the forum.

So everybody knows, myself and her have had a few email exchanges. She has been following the shenanigans going on at the chemtrail forums. Weatherman714 has come up on her radar. A question we are trying to figure out is whether people like him, Kevin Martin, and Lou Aubuchont are faking insanity or not. It is quite convenient that major chemtrail characters like themselves and Halva have been portraying us as raving lunatics screaming that the sky is falling.

On the surface, Will Thomas is the leading historical voice on chemtrails. However, he also links to Halva {Wayne Hall} and bases his chemtrail book on the words of a "Louis Aubuchont." He also is intertwined with the Terry Stewart hoax. He has reported on Steadham's trail report. I am glad BlueSkyHope is here to back up my general theory on the major chemtrail forums and websites. I don't even think I did anything too special, in that it is pretty obvious what has been going on to anyone who has looked into these things. I think I have simply been the one to make sure this insider convolution got weeded out and exposed.

{I've also noticed that images are broken on this thread. When I get the chance I will fix those.}

Here is the Streamers ad BlueSkyHope {great name!} was talking about.

I ended up at Chemtrail Central at first just like everyone else. But I didn't like the look of it and didn't start reading it closely until I joined up in 2006.

Will Thomas was the one who I put my faith in. Thus, I did have a certain bias to believing in Therit{Steadham}, Halva, and Lou. Thomas seemed to be providing a rational explanation for the chemtrails. I remember the Fitrakis articles. One ended up reading about "Deep Sky" and "Deep Shield." One was led to Steadham's trail report. Of course, one also ended up reading Wayne Hall's {Halva} chemtrail articles. One ended up at the Rense chemtrail pages. One of those stood out to me- the one where chemtrails were said to be about depopulating America and creating a wilderness paradise for the surviving elite.

The Chemtrail Central Changes took place about a half year before I signed up. Steadham decided to let the debunkers back in. People like Swampgas, Increase1776, Big Joe, Aubuchont, Halva, et al relocated the operations to the Gastronamus Cafe.

I guess I am starting to repeat my story again and will try to rein this in.

I've actually known about Wilhelm Reich since the late 80's from reading The Mass Psychology of Fascism. I equated orgone with being Reich's lingo for Freud's eros versus the death principle. I was taken aback by all the things Reich wrote about orgone, but I figured he was just being creative and a bit of a free spirit with the words. My professor didn't have much comment on it. He said people kind of shake their heads on that or put it to the side and concentrate on Reich's great insights into the roots of fascism.

I think if Reich were alive today, he would be giving a tongue lashing to Don Croft and Educate-Yourself type people. It's ridiculous, imho, to even go there. Even if chembusters could work, which I highly doubt, it would be like the one citizen confronting the Chinese tank in Tiannemen{sp?} Square.

But this goes beyond the chembusters. A lot of this kind of trash was being posted at Rigorous Intuition by Don Croft's brother-in-law called The Dragon. He would also post about the holy mud grenades and other fruit loopy stuff. Now I would be very surprised if people like them aren't intel disinfo. Maybe there are some whackjobs in real life who get deluded or perhaps they are sophisticated grifters taking advantage of chemtrails. But to get back to the point BlueSky was alluding to in the emails, it is very convenient how insane some of these people appear.

I was FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe at CTC. That is a line from a Rage Against the Machine song. I never set out to be a "debunker." I never even thought about that word too much. But once I got to Gastro, the debate script was right in my face. Then I looked into the epic battles between Jay Reynolds, Ed Snell/Yaak, Maverick et al versus Swampgas, Lou, Halva, Deborah/Foot Soldier etc.. At some point it hit me. The whole thing is like watching wrestling on tv. I'm talking fake wrestling.

I now believe that I did throw a monkey wrench into the script. I am thinking the plan was to slow down the volume of chemtrail postings, but that I have forced them to keep at it more than they would like to. The views at Gastro were increasing. Then around December {2006}- January {2007}, Chem11 was the first to freak out and change character by attacking myself and Swampgas for our uv-b ray notions. Then Arcadia, Halva, and Increase1776 ganged up on me at Gastro. I was starting to question Arcadia's posts in private. Arcadia however decided to attack me in public. That's the same thing that happened between myself and may41970.

I believe people should vent in private. Otherwise, debate should be fair and respectful. Sometimes things happen in the heat of battle, I'll admit that.

As for the subliminals, it is tough to prove whether they are deliberate. Yet, we know that the media has been infiltrated at times. We now know about Markos Zuniga and The DailyKos. Maybe with advertising companies evolving into conglomerates, it wouldn't be too difficult to make chemtrail subliminals. The ptb's certainly want us to think chemtrails are contrails and a result of increased air traffic.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Suspicious Comcast Ads

Unread postby socrates » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Why the chemtrailed looking backdrop for the models?

Here's another one. Why the contrail in the middle of nowhere? Then, of course, they make another one with the genetically modified rabbit being piloted by an "overly-caffeinated" fighter pilot. Animal cruelty anyone? Is this supposed to be funny? Are we supposed to become accustomed to white-outs in the vicinity of the sun?

Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Chemtrail Subliminals

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Chemtrails in Cartoons, Commericals, TV Shows by KevinCali24
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!