Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Dredd Exposes Himself as a Gatekeeper

miscellaneous

Dredd Exposes Himself as a Gatekeeper

Unread postby socrates » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:49 pm

It took a while for me to realise Dredd is controlled opposition for the BradBlog, but the ******* made a post proving it.

The guy was riding me at his blog. I took it well at first, even thanking him for the constructive criticism. But then he started to question whether I have actually studied Sociology. He started to question my whole existence. Thanks for nothing, Dredd.

I could write a lot on this but aren't going to. But just picture this. Someone attacks you. You respond. Two of your posts are published, but mysteriously about four or five of them aren't.

This guy portrays himself as a progressive and free thinker. What progressive/free thinker would pick and choose which posts of a guy defending himself to publish?

Dredd is a gatekeeper. I see no other explanation. I now understand why he has had nothing to add in regards to Kimberlin, Alexandrovna, and other things I have come up with. He has made some startling mistakes in the thread titled, "Brad Bloggers Being UnBradly?"

For one, he belittled information from the RawStory writer who did the Strider {Krvaric} reports. She said a Strider relative had been checking out Ohio genealogy forums right around the time the only convictions took place for election rigging. Secondly, he kind of shut me down from contemplating whether Brad is a spook. He referred to BlogLatin. I took that well on the chin, thanked him. But then he resorted to his own BlogLatin, as he puts it, in questioning my integrity. Thirdly, he has admitted to being a Stalinist who cherry picks which posts stay and which get deleted in a debate. Fourthly, he has been shown to support Alexandrovna and question my intentions at the same time. Dredd, I can only conclude, is a controlled opposition agent for that network of misinfo or disinfo revolving around Brad, Ben Burch, Kimberlin, Crispin Miller, Larisa, Leopold, Larry Johnson, and many more.

Dredd is a member here. Unlike him, I would never censor his posts. His last one on the thread in question he says he will never ban me. Well, I will never post again on his fake website, which is really an advertisement for the Raw Story. I may submit a letter for him that I am sure he won't post, but otherwise, I am done with that fake ****.

He was a BradBlogger for four years! When I get suckered by a domain, it usually takes one or two months for me to smell that something is off. Now I understand why he has had nothing to offer in regards to figuring out the Michael Connell and Clint Curtis hoaxes, how he is a friggen gatekeeper. Dredd is a gatekeeper who can go Cheney himself.

Finally, check this out. Do these look like the same dude? What was the crime in toffering this idea? For real, check these two out closely. Caricatures, if done well, exaggerate our features. Dredd is an insidious idiot. Hey Dredd, thanks for admitting that you don't debate fair. You're an ***!!!!

Keep in mind that the caricature was made over ten years before the recent photo. Keep in mind that Dredd has been the one who created the Strider72 rabbit hole and has made no attempt to figure out exactly who the guy is.

Four years at the BradBlog? Hahahahhahahha. And why should anyone believe you are a real person and not just another internet fake??????

[quote="Dredd"]I am not using the cartoon because strider72 tells who did it and when (1997) on his website. I am shocked at your leap of logic ... or leap of lack of logic. Why are you doing that?

Why would you divert away from strider72 on striderweb and go to a guy who has never claimed to be strider? Lives in Seattle not Chicago. Has nothing to do with the software on BB?

So Dredd doesn't think the caricature, not a cartoon, is valid because Strider72 provided it, yet he finds it valid to say Strider72 is from Illinois, because he says he is? Dredd, you're an idiot!!!

But thanks again for admitting that you have been deleting my posts without telling me.

Deleting a person's posts during a debate proves that you are an *******.

[quote="Dredd"]So why should I also follow the Ohio vapor when there is concrete everywhere else? Why am I suspicious of your drift here?

Hey idiot, how was this off-topic? The friggen whole comments section was off-topic then because it had nothing at all to do with Strider to begin with.

[quote="socrates"]RawStory reporter Miriam Raftery posting at the San Diego Reader:

Those new personnel Don refers to in the Registrar's office are Registrar Debra Seiler, former Diebold computerized voting machine sales rep, and Assistant Registrar Michael Vu, who oversaw elections in Cuyahoga County Ohio where two of his employees were convicted of felony election-rigging in the 2004 presidential recount.

Interestingly, one of Krvaric's family members was posting messages in a Cuyahoga County geneology forum not too long before then. Surely just coincidence?

F*%^ you, Dredd, or Randy, or whatever your real name is. You're a joke. How dare you delete people's posts like that. But thank you for being such an idiot and admitting to it.

Prediction: Dredd will create more anonymous sock puppets to make it appear that people give a **** for his Larisa Alexandrovna sponsored honey pot.

[quote="Fascist"]I am the blogmeister here and I will reject any of your posts I choose to. But I will not ban you. Read the rules.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Dredd Exposes Himself as a Gatekeeper

Unread postby socrates » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Dredd appears to have deleted RawStory from his blog roster. But he has DailyKos ready to go. He used to have DaveFromQueens.com on the roster. Now that is gone. For some odd reason, I am still up there. But that probably won't last long.

What a jerk. He cherrypicked a few of my posts to publish. He deleted around five of them. What he did is totally unjustified.

The CIA Truth about Kos - Daily Kos

Dredd doesn't add up.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 am

I apologised to Dredd for not being there for him as well as I could have when he was getting dumped on by Brad Friedman. I did thank him for posting my two day question to Brad, who recently showed up at Dredd's blog. {two day question- Brad hears of Brett Kimberlin, then two days later Velvet Revolution was formed.}

While I don't apologise for pointing out that Dredd was wrong in censoring my posts, I feel that it makes sense. A lot of my stuff can be too wordy or perhaps misunderstood. I forgive him.

He mentioned that he didn't post a Brad reply because it was giving out my personal information. Hmmm. I now think I understand how the cyberstalker got my email address and real name. Brad probably sent him a copy of it. That makes sense, seeing how Brad had sent me private email to himself from Kathy Dopp. Hey, I haven't worried about my real name being outed for a while now. There is zero info from my real life on the internet. People do exist with the same name, but that's not me.

I used to have my name on one of my email addresses. That was the one I used to interact with Brad. If this is how Brad plays, it just shows that he never should have taunted me to dig up dirt on himself. I think I have shown my brawn at being a cyber-sleuth. Basically, folks should know better than to mess with me.

It is Brad's fault alone that his website sucks. It is his fault that he has allowed hate speech to flourish there, to have the disinfo ***** Agent99 as his moderator, and to have kept promoting hoaxes supplied by Kimberlin along with disinfo merchants such as Larry Johnson and Jason Leopold. Brad doesn't understand that his facade of being a progressive is over. He is in bed with the Speedway Bomber. That says it all.
socrates
gadfly

Re: What was I thinking?

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:36 pm

I went back to Dredd's blog for a quick look. He had some good stuff up about another Agent99 meltdown concerning the recent troubles in Iran. I was not shocked to see that next to no one is making posts at his place. It's fairly clear that he deleted my posts a while back, because he didn't understand that censorship is wrong in debate. He is no different in that respect from Democratic Underground which makes wholesale deletions or from Daily Kos which hides comments. What's his next move, to install software in which posters can read their stuff, while it's hidden from everyone else? That's something The_Last_Name_Left noticed happening at a blog I forget the name of. Well, now we have the proof that such software exists.

Topix Capitalizes on Forums, Reaches Rural Areas

"Rich Skrenta wrote:Well, 95% of our moderation is done by software. There's a lot of tricks in it. For instance, if you are banned from the forums, you can actually still post, and see your own posts, but other people don't see them. That's a neat social trick, because if you know you've been banned, most people will work around that. They'll clear their cookies and work to figure out how to get around the block; but if they don't know they've been banned, and they seem to be able to post, it won't do any harm to the environment. We can do 95% of the moderation through software, but we also have three full-time staff to do moderation as community editors that respond to user-generated flags.

I think Dredd is running interference for Raw Story. No matter how much evidence I provided him on Larisa, he didn't flinch once. In the thread in which he censored me, he went so far as to question whether I am an insidious, internet presence. Then he not only deleted me from his blogroll, he took down a link to one of the better chemtrail websites. I think Dredd is a concern troll much like supersoling. Maybe they are suffering from cognitive dissonance. Maybe they are plants. There's no way to know most of the time which category people fit.

So I saw Cindy Sheehan thrown under the bus by Raw Story. I tied that to BradBlog and Brett Kimberlin. Then I went to Dredd's place and saw the good post concerning Agent99 and the topic of election fraud in both America and Iran. Here are the posts I added to that thread.

socrates wrote:This is no surprise. Agent99 is right woos left, imho. She has a dog in the hunt. Her crowd is going to the "impending invasion of Iran well" once again. Brad is hanging onto a thread of gravitas that was gift-wrapped to him from proven conman Brett Kimberlin. I will say that Jeannie seemed very sincere in her shock at being set upon by the attack dog.

I don't read BradBlog too much anymore. I did notice Cindy Sheehan got thrown under the bus by Raw Story and also BradBlog people. What folks don't realise, and what I have been on about for a couple years, is that a lot of these "progressive" bloggers are tied to the hip.

I agree with you that the best evidence is the sheer number of Iranians upset with the election count.

So now Brad is on Fox TV. First it was Maryscott O'Connor, and now this guy.

I scrounged through the various links you provided. It seems like the typical same old, same old. Whether Agent99 is Brett, Larisa, or someone we've never heard of, her posting does not pass any proverbial stink test.

I predict Agent99 will retire or be relieved of duty. There seems to be nowhere to go on the net where people can have a civilised dialogue. I'm sorry, but I sincerely believe the internet is rigged, and that this has been proven. 99's rigid conspiracy theory is yet again too over the top. It doesn't seem organic.

Yes on update #2. Brad has never made the compelling case that the elections were stolen through electronic machines. It's possible. But it was never proven. Brad and Bev put all their eggs into the black box voting basket. I wonder how much money they have pocketed, in return for proving nothing. How much is Brett Kimberlin now worth? How much money have people donated to Velvet Revolution?

If one goes into the hidden history of BradBlog and its ties to the Speedway Bomber and various hoaxes such as "Michael Connell was threatened by Karl Rove," one will see that all roads are leading to what appears to be a confidence scheme.

Brad couldn't care less about the finds on Steven Hertzberg of the Election Science Institute. He couldn't have cared less about Strider, until Dredd got in his blogospheric face.

There you have it. Two bloggers, myself and Dredd, took Brad's challenge to be the media. We uncovered stuff on Republican political operatives. But good luck to anyone else who wants to "Be The Media" on so-called progressive forums. True peaceniks, intellectuals and progressives need not apply.

I went back and was even being openminded about resuming posting there. I can be stupid like that. But then I saw a newer entry put up by Dredd which confirms in my mind that he is a right woos left troll, whether deliberate or of the useful idiot variety.

How Good Can President Obama Be?

{excerpts}
Dredd wrote:The military has an advertising slogan "be all you can be in the" military, without really saying how much "all" is.

Bob Dylan made this statement about Obama's potential:

He'll be the best president he can be. Most of those guys come into office with the best of intentions and leave as beaten men.

...It is fiction to expect more than can be done, and it sets one up for disappointment to give in to the delusion of expecting too much.

...This delusion of excessive expectations has led many progressives to join the neoCons in denouncing this president before he even had a chance to do the first 100 days.

With minds like that, the capacity and potential is diminished further, thus the nation is held back even further by unfair and fake progressives who talk as if they are really wannabe neoCons.

I left the following post:
Wow Dredd, you have answered any lingering doubts I've had about you. True progressives are neocon wannabes? Good night and good luck.

He has responded:
The statement in my post "fake progressives who talk as if they are really wannabe neoCons" does not say "True progressives are neocon wannabes" as you seem to indicate.

Like republicans and democrats, progressives have been infiltrated with neoCons and they need to purge themselves or suffer the consequences of delusion.

Don't loose the gist with an overdose of the jest.

I just left this one. There's no guarantee he'll post it based on his censorship of me in the past having nothing to do with his one rule against hate speech.

I am more concerned with the preceding paragraph.

"This delusion of excessive expectations has led many progressives to join the neoCons in denouncing this president before he even had a chance to do the first 100 days."

Many progressives? Does that mean true progressives wouldn't hold Obama's feet to the fire? This entry of yours could have easily been written by a Democratic Party operative, imho.

When you talk about neocons infiltrating the progressive blogosphere, who are you referring to? My perception is that there are few and far between true progressives on the net. The word neocon seems too restrictive. Brad Friedman, Markos Moulitsas, and Arianna Huffington, to name a few, are not neocons. One could perhaps label them as Democratic Party operatives who have played off of the "neocon" caricature.

What dissent against Obama is allowed, in your eyes? Have you any opinion on Cindy Sheehan being recently thrown under the bus by Raw Story? I looked into that. All roads are leading to the Lone Star Iconoclast. The people dissing Cindy for advocating the prosecution of war crimes are tied in with Brett Kimberlin. I showed that here.

I have one more question. I'm not upset that you took me off your blogroll, but can you explain why you also took down the link to the chemtrail domain based out of Santa Cruz?
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:10 am

Dredd censored that last post. Who the heck does he think he's kidding? He is into censorship. He won't ban you but rather arbitrarily selects which of your posts get published. If you are beating on him in debate in a non-hateful way, he will censor you. I just left this post I doubt he will allow. He reminds me of disinfo fakes like donkeytale and Greenwood. These people appear to be stealing our spiels about right woos left. The few like myself and the_last_name_left have been so effective, that the fakes are trying to co-opt our work and circumscribe it into their gatekeeping, troll operations.

I also see that a Jew-hater named David Byron is talking up the Iranian protests as being US/CIA sponsored. Same as Agent99. The disinfo fockers are fairly transparent after a while.

http://blogdredd.blogspot.com/2009/06/fake-progressives-may-plunger-this-out.html

I doubt this new one will see the light of day.

I've copied and pasted the latest post of mine you censored. It wasn't hate speech. It was on topic. Why should anyone post at a forum like yours, if you scrub and prune rather than dialogue?

A fake progressive is one who blindly supports Obama like you do. Where do you get the nerve to speak about free speech, when you don't practise it yourself?

I've been flushing out the Jew hating fake progressives for a couple years now. Paid trolls are all over the net. Your newfound "concern" is noted.

Now why should anyone post here, if you're gonna cherrypick which posts get published and which don't regardless of your rules against hate speech?
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:22 pm

What could be more authoritarian than not banning someone but censoring their posts?

From the blog entry above, Dredd wrote about a "Joos Did It" type forum, one closely affiliated to BradBlog:

I consider it an honor to have been banned from "the joos did it", and any hate based or influenced blog who might think they are enlightened by hate.

Okay. Hate is a bad thing. But then he made this comment:

Socrates wonders why his posts are not all posted here.

The answer, socrates, is that when you are taking your meds they get posted, but when you are not taking your meds they do not get posted.

For some reason your meds are good for your posts.

Go figure.

Got hypocrisy?
socrates
gadfly

Return to Everything Else