Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Will Thomas, Lou Aubuchont, and S.T. Brendt.

tinfoil by association

"Lou Aubuchont" goes postal at DBS

Unread postby may41970 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:03 am

after socrates suggests,

Common sense says that you are Will Thomas, S.T. Brendt, or some Mr. Brendt, maybe that Luttrell dude."

(post #57)

debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=66216&page=6

Actually, "postal" is an understatment. How would Shakespeare say it..."Methinks Lou doth protest too much?" Seems that comment really got to "Lou."

I think we need to confirm whether or not "Lou Aubuchont" is a real person. I'm not talking about finding his address or phone or stalking or destroying someone's right to privacy. I mean figuring out if "Lou Aubuchont" is a living, breathing person. That, and nothing more.

As "Lou" is the centerpiece of the most important chemtrails book yet written - "Chemtrails Confirmed," by Will Thomas, we simply need to figure out if there really is a "Lou Aubuchont."

Or if Will Thomas is a fraud.

Because I suspect that "Lou Aubuchont" is a phony identity created by Sondra Tiffany Brendt and/or Will Thomas.

Hey, I've got a great idea. How about we send "Lou Aubuchont" $100 via registed mail? We can sent it to the Parsonfield Post office. Return receit requested. All "Lou's" got to do is sign for it. If "Lou" signs for the money, not only does he make $100 smackers, but he preserves what little that's left of his own and Will Thomas' intregrity...while making fools of you and me, soc!

I'll put up $50 if you do. Hell, I'll even throw in a picture from Yuanlin, Taiwan for free!

may41970
may41970

Re: "Lou Aubuchont" goes postal at DBS

Unread postby socrates » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:25 pm

may41970 wrote:after socrates suggests,

Common sense says that you are Will Thomas, S.T. Brendt, or some Mr. Brendt, maybe that Luttrell dude."

(post #57)

debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=66216&page=6

We can see why the paid fockers try to get real people to mistrust each other. Our best work has been accomplished once we figured out the other was a real dude. There is a reason why I have given may41970 a lot of credit. He may not have posted as much as me, but we worked together well. Some of this has kind of been like being pen pals. Yes, we are friends. But it just so happens that we have had a lot of the same interests as regards to the internet. We may never become a huge website here, but we definitely have made a niche, we have gotten profound messages out. The cybersmears are proof that we have hit raw nerves.

Exposing "Louis Aubuchont" has been the icing on the cake. The work may41970 did in exposing Ender and the WRH Hal Turner like scam was also huge.

All our findings suggest that there is no "Louis Aubuchont." Thus, who is he probably? Will Thomas? I don't think so, but maybe. S.T. Brendt herself? Perhaps, seeing that "Lou" has often signed off his posts as "Lou and Tiff." This Richard Dean Luttrell or whatever his name is could be involved. Then there is this mysterious Mr. Brendt that S.T. married. The genealogy link has all this info that lines up with Tiffany's mom's death notice. There is also the tidbit that her maiden name was Basille and that she is or was married to a Brendt. So one may naturally ask, if all the info seems to line up as factual, then why would the Mr. Brendt part be a lie?

And at DBS, "Lou" seemed to especially froth at the notion that there is a Mr. Brendt. He asked for the proof. It was provided. Now Lou is frothing about whether there is a way for S.T. Brendt to post at DBS and answer these questions. DBS doesn't want folks posting with more than one username. That is how J. Vitum got busted as being an Aubuchont sock puppet. "Lou" or whoever this person is has to realise that the game is over. Hey, I just made a funny post at DBS. I have been having more fun lately on the forums. I even made a funny one or two on Pastor Melissa Scott in the off-topic section at DBS. Maybe the more Lou froths, the happier we will all become? I know I am. It feels real good whenever anonymous nobodies can expose numbnut fakes, whether they are Hal Turner, Ender, or Lou Aubuchont. It's been a good ride for us. Again, we have survived every psychic hit. There is a good base here. This place is ready to reap the fruits of its labour. 8)

debatebothsides.com/showpost.php?p=912332&postcount=73

For this Pastor Scott one, you can scroll down to the last post for my funny one. Then on the next page, I posted some pictures of her.

debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=65778

Actually, "postal" is an understatment. How would Shakespeare say it..."Methinks Lou doth protest too much?" Seems that comment really got to "Lou."

I honestly can't read him or many of them too much. Lou doesn't even need to lock the capital letters key to froth. If there were moderators who had cyber tasers, Lou would have been shocked many months ago. He was never this bad until we started to focus in on the Deep Sky scam. He offered me a while back for us both to stop posting about the other. I said, no way Jose, then he went on the frothing path coinciding with the WRH forum. Arcadia Ego, Megasprayer, Jeff Wells, Tinoire, Swampgas, CDsNuts, TOTO, Lou, they all were in on it. That's a great line, may41970, brilliant as the Europeans say. "Methinks they doth protest too much." Nice one, Chief. :lol:

I think we need to confirm whether or not "Lou Aubuchont" is a real person. I'm not talking about finding his address or phone or stalking or destroying someone's right to privacy. I mean figuring out if "Lou Aubuchont" is a living, breathing person. That, and nothing more.

I agree. I remember when you first said this. It's got nothing to do with stalking. This has to do with one question. Is there a Louis Aubuchont in real life? If not, then wow, case closed, S.T. Brendt and Will Thomas are done, if they aren't already. If there is a Lou Aubuchont, then fine, we can go on from there. Whether there is or there isn't a Lou in real life is a basic question that would be nice to pin down.

As "Lou" is the centerpiece of the most important chemtrails book yet written - "Chemtrails Confirmed," by Will Thomas, we simply need to figure out if there really is a "Lou Aubuchont."

Or if Will Thomas is a fraud.

Because I suspect that "Lou Aubuchont" is a phony identity created by Sondra Tiffany Brendt and/or Will Thomas.

Lou really didn't like the comment about S.T. being married to a Brendt. Personally, I don't think Lou is Will Thomas, but he might be. When Lou was reading here, his ip did come out for Maine. Will Thomas seems to be in Canada. However, Maine is right next to Canada, so your suspicions may be true.

Lou has backed himself in a corner. He deleted all his Chemtrail Central posts. Now the wayback machine for CTC the last few years is unavailable? Only the domain owner, Mark Steadham, can request for the wayback machine to be scrubbed. Steadham reminds me of Rivero as regards to the forum you exposed. They both act as if they aren't really involved with their forums. It's kind of a plausible deniability thing. It's like how Rumsfeld, Gonzales, GW, Cheney, Rice, Yoo, and others were behind the torturing going on, but the only ones who took the blame were the low level scrubs caught in the pictures. It's like with the Iran-Contra, where Oliver North and Poindexter seemed to be the only ones to take the heat, while Reagan and George Bush were "untouchables." Ok, sorry for the digression city.

Hey, I've got a great idea. How about we send "Lou Aubuchont" $100 via registed mail? We can sent it to the Parsonfield Post office. Return receit requested. All "Lou's" got to do is sign for it. If "Lou" signs for the money, not only does he make $100 smackers, but he preserves what little that's left of his own and Will Thomas' intregrity...while making fools of you and me, soc!

I'll put up $50 if you do. Hell, I'll even throw in a picture from Yuanlin, Taiwan for free!

may41970

The only thing about that is that fake id's are a dime a dozen, as are forgeries. So even if we did get a signature, who knows if that wasn't faked.

There must be a way without stalking to figure out if there is or isn't a Louis Aubuchont. I think eventually we will figure this out. That is why we are seeing all this frothing going on. Perhaps the closer we get to the truth, the more the frothing increases. Yet, we also know that these dumbasses read every word we post, so now that strategy is out the window. I think Lou should cut back on the frothings. Sure, it kind of drowns out whatever good points we might make, but it does expose himself as Mr. No Credibility. It also perhaps makes people more curious about wtf is going on, then they will probably end up reading about our findings, seeing that we don't froth.
socrates
gadfly

Is "Lou Aubuchont" A Full-time Disinfo Agent?

Unread postby socrates » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:26 pm

If people look at that DebateBothSides thread, they will notice how Brendt and Aubuchont have bailed out on answering any of the important questions about the "Deep Sky." They are playing crazy. Their roles, also with Kola, Halva, and TOTO, pertain to making "chemmies" look crazy. They do not mind looking like nutjobs. They just want the few of us here to look like nutjobs too. I may have some eccentricities, but I am not a fake with sock puppets.

A few funny "facts" have emerged. Brendt had a freudian slip where she said myself and may41970 were attacking ourselves. That ties in with the scam psy-op that was going on at Rivero's What Really Happened forum, that which has been preserved at this website before the proof was scrubbed completely from the internet.

One of the things I have noticed a lot about chemtrail forum threads is that they never seem to have any resolution or stay on topic or really give any answers. If Lou and Brendt were for real, they would simply ask why they are being attacked so much. They would show respect for our main chemtrail section. They would share all thios evidence they say exists about the "Deep Sky." But they don't. Fakes are always making claims without providing any links or proof.

People can read that thread and see which tough questions those fakes have ignored to answer. Yesterday, Lou made one of the potentially worst mistakes he ever could have made. He posted a picture of himself and a few of Brendt.

People might want to cover their eyes. This is not gonna be pretty.

S.T. Brendt

"Louis Aubuchont"

I'm not sure what is wrong with his finger or whether that's a weapon, some kind of threat towards me. Myself and may41970 were pm'ing each other a bit after he posted the links to these ugly images. We both had the same reaction. It reminded us of LoPhatt from Mike Rivero's MySpace blog.

We discussed this LoPhatt character a while back on this specific thread. We were trying to see if there was a connection between the ******** going on at the WRH forum with the same type of crap going on at Chemtroll Central. We are the type of people who don't try to make absolute claims, unless there is solid evidence. Personally, and may41970 has told me before he agrees with this strategy, I personally like to write out loud, that is, try to let the reader in on how I have gotten from point a to point b, or, it's tough to find the right words, I'm saying there should be no hidden agendas. If we make mistakes, we admit to them. If there is something odd, we try to the best of our abilities put two and two together. Sometimes we hit the jackpot, and a lot of **** comes together and makes sense.

I wrongly thought Don Smith might have been LoPhatt. May41970 was a good friend back then and let me know that it didn't seem like an exact match, that there were similarities, but similar doesn't mean a match.

When Lou put up his picture, I pm'ed may41970. He pm'ed me back saying he knew exactly what I was gonna say before reading the private message. Yes, light bulbs went off in both of our minds that "Lou Aubuchont" looks very similar to LoPhatt.

If that's true, I mean, if they are the same person, then imho, "Louis Aubuchont" is a full-time disinformation writer working blogs and forums all over the internet. I think part of the reason he deleted all his CTC posts was so none of us could look at his favourite words and phrases and be able to search out more of his usernames. This is the deal. If Lou was working the WRH forum, then everything adds up. If so, then a few nobodies have uncovered an insidious network of fakes, from Jeff Wells and Arcadia Ego to Swampgas, Chem11, and Deborah, to Thermit to Ender and Rivero, to Tinoire, on and on.

The readers must be getting the friggen point. By the way, god bless the good readers. Thanks for giving this place support. It is appreciated. I wish they'd sign up. But the main thing is that they have been open to this idea that there has been a chemtrails are kooky script, that they have perhaps taken the time to look into what myself and may41970 went through as regards to Chemtrail Central and the What Really Happened Forum.

Those two forums had the same exact psy-op against us at the same time. The other people I mentioned also took part in the cybersmear attacks. Now where at any of those places do they have a good presentation on chemtrails? Let's face it. We may be nobodies, but history has called on us. We are holding on for when other good people will show up and help us carry the load, keep the messages alive, that chemtrails are real, that the major chemtrail forums have been rigged. And I don't underestimate what we uncovered about Rivero and his Hal Turner like forum. That is our biggest thread with the most posts and page views. But without further ado, here are the images and posts made by Larry/LoPhatt at Rivero's blog. If "Louis Aubuchont" is LoPhatt, then perhaps it could be time to find a civil rights lawyer who understands internet law. If he is a full-time disinfo agent who has been attempting to terrorize myself and may41970, if he has been doing this not only at CTC but also at the WRH forum, if this can be proven, then it just might be getting closer to the day where we can legally find out what this guy's name is in real life, who he is working for, and whether he is going to have to compensate us for his lawbreaking, verbal assaults, cyber attacks, etc..

Is Louis Aubuchont Also "Ender" from the WRH forum?

LoPhatt posted the following at Rivero's blog. Take note of how he repeated that forum psy-op and slandered us here. Take note of how he relayed a message from "Ender." Now why couldn't Ender make his own post? Is LoPhatt, Ender? Is LoPhatt, Aubuchont? Is Aubuchont a full-time disinfo writer, albeit a bad one?

This *** was playing around with us. He kept changing his location, his profile. But the ******* didn't realize we could take screenshots.

Here was my response to him:

Then the creep came back with the info that he is buddies with Ender, the guy who was posting like an agent provocateur at the WRH forum.

Notice the disgusting avatar? These fakes have no dignity. Their job is to divide and conquer, make people feel like crap. Lou Aubuchont has been a big cheerleader against neo-con-artists, as he has like to spell it. I hate neocons too, but you won't hear me frothing about them in such a systematic manner. If one looks at the politics of "Louis Aubuchont," they seem to fit in well with Michael Rivero and that low brow, neonazi crowd.

Lou tries to get in our heads, same as Kola, Halva, and TOTO. But it doesn't work that way. LoPhatt reminds me of them.

Mention of Lo Phatt at WRH:

screenshot

I could go on and on, but let's cut to the chase. Is Lou Aubuchont, LoPhatt? If so, then Lou has also most certainly been Ender. If so, then "Louis Aubuchont" is a full-time disinformation artist. If so, he is the classic ******* agent provocateur, like a Hal Turner. If so, then I am becoming more curious about finding a good lawyer who understands internet law.

{on edit: I think the pictures of Stitcherman are the closest to Aubuchont. Maybe Larry plays poker with Lou or is a co-worker?}

Many similarities are there. Right now I am 95% sure this is the same person. Yet, it's tough to be sure. One of pictures is of a guy looking baked, while the other of "Lou" is an ugly scowl. There's that cheek line, the beard, the driveway and woods seem to line up. Even the t-shirt appears to be the same. I know he is one of the ugliest people around, almost as ugly as William Homans, but if one can take the time and look closely, they may just agree with me that these are more than likely the same person. If so, then it is fair to say that Lou Aubuchont is Ender from Rivero's WRH forum.

The pug nose. I think Lou Aubuchont is LoPhatt. I think Lou Aubuchont is Ender. I think Lou simply continues to mess with the wrong nobodies and has been making many strategic mistakes due to his fascistic tendencies. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Lou could eventually lead us to Karl Rove.

One more time:

ImageImage
socrates
gadfly

Will Thomas Unscathed?

Unread postby may41970 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:46 am

How can that be? "Lou Aubuchont," ST Brendt and their ridiculous "Deep Sky" hoax have been thourougly and completely discredited. A Google search for "Lou Aubuchont" (as of today) turns up the following:

Meanwhile, Will Thomas remains unscathed. He still hawks his books, "Chemtrails Confirmed." A google search for [Will Thomas chemtrails ] doesn't turn up anything at all on the deep sky hoax, or any related dirt on "Lou Aubuchont" and Brendt. How is Will Thomas managing to stay clean?

willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Chemtrails_Confirmed_Excerpts.html
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:08 am

{on edit: I acknowledge that the Stitcherman house doesn't line up with Aubuchont's. I now believe that the dark side tries to set me up for dead ends. Case in point was with the Larry/Lophatt at Rivero's blog. In private, may41970 would email me that the editor of the newspaper looked like Don Smith. This was just one in many situations where may41970 would write things in private, tell me he would post, and then never did, leaving me out to dry.

I do believe that Aubuchont and Stitcherman at CTC are the same person. A picture of Stitcherman has been tracked down. He does look like Lou.

I started thinking may41970 was some low-level disinfo writer when he made blatant mistakes in his posts, e.g. with posting that Rivero had deleted his blog. Then I think of how he has frothed against Isard, Lophofo, and NatureisMad. He was like Lucy with the football with Charlie Brown. He kept telling me he would post and help work through ideas, but he never did. In private, he would tell me Lophatt kind of looked like a real Don Smith from Seattle, but in public, he was silent. He was always there in pm's attempting to steer the focus of this forum.

The other day he made a post at DBS attacking BlueSkyHope. He either was saying she might be Brendt, or he was insidiously implying that my research methods are ****, that this whole forum is wrong.

That's how cointelpro-like disinfo works. They gain your trust. Then they try to mess with your head.

I now believe that may41970 is as much involved with disinfo on the net as Aubuchont.

He attempted to destroy this forum from within but has failed miserably. 9/5/08
}

Some usernames of Aubuchont we know for sure are J. Vitum of DBS, Tracker of CTC, AnnAngryBitch, and Mike from BradBlog. Other times we can simply shake our heads and wonder. As for calling him out as being a paid fake, no, I don't have a copy of his paycheck from Govt. Spooks Inc.. But there are things about this person that are known as fact. He did say he could wipe out small clouds with the power of his own mind. He did stalk me at CTC with cybersmears that were identical in nature to the crap at the WRH "unofficial" forum.

I am a nobody from Massachusetts who believes chemtrails are for real. I believe that they have been proven as fact. I didn't go into this forum stuff thinking I'd be all over fakes. I didn't realise I'd end up writing a lot on the internet. I was the right person at the right time to finally expose the racket which is the depiction of chemtrails on the internet. I am of a certain mindset that I have been able to read the propaganda and see how it explains the big picture. These are not delusions of grandeur. Anyone who has read even a bit of my writings can see that I am sincere.

So back to Aubuchont. There's a poster named Stitcherman at CTC who appears to be another sock puppet.

He put this image into his photo gallery.

The trucks could be the same. The side of the house has the same white trimmings and red paint as the other house. The reader can decide if they are the same person. A lot of circumstantial evidence, imho, leans that way.

I took a look at both profiles. Stitcherman signed up in May, 2007. He's up to 327 posts. He's made most of those after Lou got banned. Part of the script has been to have Lou make it obvious he had sock puppets, yet in a way that made it seem he was trying to hide that fact. It's convoluted, but it's the forum history. Lou, Halva {"Wayne Hall"}, Deborah/Foot Soldier, "Jim Phelps," and a whole slew of others have had epic battles with the famous chemtrails debunker, Jay Reynolds, The script first emerged in 1999, and they continue to this day, albeit at a much lesser volume. Today's forums are now mostly saturated with the nutty stuff. I'm talking very nutty. An obvious nuttiness.

I took some screenshots.

screenshot

That second person above used to post here as Entropian Artifact.

screenshot

Stitcherman is really good at busting up a margin. "Perverted Introvert" used to do the same thing quite often. MarkLookingUp used to bust up other forum codes very bad. These people have been posting on forums for years and still don't know simple codes? I'm not buying it.

If you go to CTC and see odd names as guests, check them out. I noticed SpiderLion the other day. He can outdo "Louis Aubuchont, a chemtrails activist from Parsonsfield, Maine," the cornerstone of Will Thomas' book Chemtrails Confirmed. Spiderlion can wipe out whole chemtrails!

screenshot

screenshot

Then Mr. Jones arrived.

screenshot

But back to Stitcherman. He likes to mention known disinformation writer, Fintan Dunne. Hmmm.

screenshot

Stitcherman does write differently than Aubuchont, but imho, I think they are the same person. I think they do have writing similarities in that they seem to be working a formula with specific spelling and syntax errors ready to go. There is just no proof of this like we have with J. Vitum, AnnAngryBitch, and Mike from the BradBlog. Now who would use a name as Mike as a username if he claims to be Lou? My usernames at various places have been Paulo Freire and FUIwon"tDoWhatUTellMe. I am Jeff Reynolds at DBS. It was a joke. That I am Jay Reynolds cousin. I signed up there to help Lou, Deborah, and Halva fend off Jay. I had yet to realise fully what kind of fakery was taking place at the major chemtrail forums. "Lou" erased over 900 plus posts at Chemtrail Central. That is a fact. He was exposed as being insidious. The decision was made to get rid of that specific evidence of his participation in specific, scripted craziness.

screenshot

screenshot

These last two were blatant attempts to minimize the volume of chemtrailing going on.

screenshot

screenshot

Those appear to have been coded subliminal messages designed to cast doubt in those who have witnessed the true extent of the chemtrail operations.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Aubuchont is well-known for having sock puppets. One of them is J. Vitum. Scroll down this thread, and there he is. I am 99% sure that Aubuchont is Stitcherman. I will provide a few links. Stitcherman has the same tendency of putting the space before the punctuation. I even lucked out and found a photo of Stitcherman, and this time, it looks like we may finally have a match. While Larry could have been photographed in the Aubuchont driveway, it is difficult to say they are the same guy. With Stitcherman, it is a lot easier to make that claim.

Stitcherman can be found mentioning Fintan Dunne again.

nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=7205.0

This next one Stitcherman was on a thread debunking global warming. Seeing how he likes Fintan Dunne who calls global warming a hoax, yet seeing how Aubuchont has been posting on the opposite side of that topic, and seeing that they appear to be the same person, this is more proof that Aubuchont is a disinformation agent who gets paid to argue opposite sides of debates through the use of sock puppets.

nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=7649.15

There are more links and threads out there I could post. But those two should do. From this next link, I stumbled across a photograph of Stitcherman. This link-

ijeremy.livejournal.com/data/foaf

leads to this picture:
p-userpic.livejournal.com/68017687/14211919

There's something funny with the eyes, same as with Aubuchont with those oversized sunglasses. I'm not saying I am sure this is an exact match, but I am leaning that way. This is the kind of photograph one is not able to easily locate. Sometimes Aubuchont has made it obvious who his sock puppets are. That is because he has been a strawman for the debunkers. So Lou doesn't mind if people know he is Stitcherman, Vitum, Tracker, AnnAngryBitch, etc.. He just doesn't want people to see how all these things point to him being an insidious, rightwing astroturfer.

I am off to start a new thread on Kola. From checking out Stitcherman's profile at Digg, on one of his threads I came across the name Kolanos. Make sure to check out that one. I think I have hit paydirt. I think I have finally found the evidence that links all these right woos left fockers into a final explanation. Sometimes we go with our hunches with the fakes. Mostly it is tough to tell whether they are paid or are simply useful idiots. As for Aubuchont, there is plenty of proof in this forum to conclude that he is paid to post craziness on the net. As for Kola, strap on your seat belts. You the good reader are in for a catharsis. I will start that thread in the astroturfing section, since Kola is much more than a kooky chemmie. He is in that Ron Paul right woos left category. Aubuchont is too. However, Aubuchont was a cornerstone for the Deep Sky hoax written up by Will Thomas. Thus, most of the crap on Lou can be found in this forum section.
socrates
gadfly

Another Will Thomas Source Identified As Fake

Unread postby socrates » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:28 pm

While still waiting for Will Thomas to cough up promised photographs of commercial airliners spewing chemtrails, here is another story put out by him that can confirmed as fake. Now, I am not saying that the actual story is fake, that geoengineering ideas were not put into a middle school textbook. That is actually true. I am saying that the source of the Will Thomas article has just to be yet another chemtrail forum sock puppet.

There's the Terry Stewart hoax. There's "Aubuchont" and and the "Deep Sky" hoax. There's his buddy "Wayne Hall," the king of kookiness. It's a real shame Will Thomas has ever had anything to do with chemtrails. It's as if he has been some disinfo rat tied in with the chemtrails are kooky astroturfing scam.

Here's the article in question.

willthomas.net/chemtrails/Articles/Chemtrails_In_US_Schools.htm

screenshot
screenshot

The story is based on a person named SmT who currently posts at Chemtrail Central as Orwell Knows. Thomas sources the story to a website called Chemtrails911. That link is available right now through the wayback machine. Chemtrails911, however, did not explain where they actually got the quote. They titled their page as The following is from a concerned citizen. It was actually on this CTC thread where the information first appeared.

screenshot

Notice how the avatar is female? Here is a quote from BoomerChick praising SmT as being a great mom.

screenshot

"Wayne Hall" showed up as usual. People need to realise how tied to the hip Thomas has been to disinfo actors like "Hall" and "Louis Aubuchont."

screenshot

So why did Thomas refer to SmT as an American father? That is not journalism. That is called fabricating. About a month after SmT made the post at CTC, Halva posted the Thomas piece. SmT never mentioned anything about being male or female. I am assuming she is female based on the BoomerChick comment. Plus, after Halva posted the Thomas mistake, she oddly nor did anyone else point out Thomas' mistake.

This is what you the good reader needs to decide. Are such mistakes done on purpose and why? Are mistakes put in to create strawman arguments about the existence of chemtrails? Were these just human mistakes? Based on what we now know about "Deep Sky" and the Terry Stewart hoax, when do we start to see that such errors must be beyond "to err is to be human?"

A month or whenever ago, an old poster named "Orwell knew" returned to regular posting at that disinformation pit. In this recent thread, one of the more nutty posters named Ellyn reposted the old 2004 story.

screenshot

Why does SmT feign ignorance as regards to it having been Will Thomas who wrote the article?

"Orwell knew" has been spreading her form of disinfo to a science blog. She is the stereotype as the wild-eyed chemmie who talks about depopulation and weather wars. Another mistake she made was saying at CTC that the blog had a problem with her article linked from The Idaho Observer. But if you read the blog, the article in question was not from that Don Harkins disinfo rag. What is with all the mistakes? I think they are deliberate. Orwell Knew/SmT is a strawman character, just one more in a long list of them which this forum has outed.

edro.wordpress.com/2008/06/27/natures-defense-mechanisms

One really needs to read through the whole thing to see how she is trying to portray us as nutjobs.

Check out how she says the first source she'd recommend to newbies is Chemtrail Central. What????? Get real.

To wrap this post up, here is one more error I found that simply does not add up. Again, I cannot tell right now whether such errors are sloppy mistakes made by a spook, or whether they are deliberate to make it easier for anyone looking into this to call her out as a fake and thus be more likely to believe that chemtrails are contrails. These are things for the reader to decide.

Uhm, less than a week ago she wrote:

"...they brought their 7th grade science book home recently..."

Recently? How can over four years ago be recent?

Now that could just be a ******* spook mistake. But then again, who else but myself has even tried to document things like this and get the word out? Huh? Anyone? All you good lurkers out there who want to get the chemtrails exposed and stopped, please sign up and help out. I am getting a bit tired. I can't do this alone. I want to be just one of the chemmies. This is too much weight for a few people. Thanks for your time and consideration.

{p.s. yours truly showed up on that thread and made good sense, just like when I posted on a RealClimate thread back in the Gastronamus heydays.}
socrates
gadfly

Re: Will Thomas, Lou Aubuchont, and S.T. Brendt.

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Will Thomas has put up the audio from the Deep Sky hoax interviews and for the Terry Stewart hoax. Jeff Ferrell contacted Terry Stewart who outright denied saying anything about a joint Canadian/US military exercise.

I believe this was put up in response to this forum's outing of such chicanery. It has already been proven that "Lou Aubuchont" followed me to BradBlog as "Mike" while talking about chemtrail conspiracy bs and chemtrail believers.

Of course these audios are ridiculous attempts to act as if the genie can be put back into the bottle. Brendt sounds like a prosecutor. The "whistleblower" really doesn't say too much. While his voice has been altered, it still kind of sounds like the following guy who called Lophofo's workplace claiming to be ex-intelligence. There are other clips from that intrusion I am trying to upload to audio hosting. I'm also trying to get more out of Lophofo explaining exactly how this long conversation with a co-worker developed from start to finish. This was one of the things that led to Lophofo thinking I might be disinfo. He also mistakenly was led to think I was DrewTerry, the person who figured out that Navari at BreakForNews was Steven Hertzberg of the Election Science Institute.

I am a fighter. I can forgive Lophofo for turning on me. Hey, it's very easy to think someone is insidious, if outside forces apparently working out of psy-op manuals apply divide and conquer techniques. Is the person from the Deep Sky interviews this same guy who tried to spook out Lophofo?

You can download the audio here. At some point, we should be able to get all the clips from the phone call onto a hosting domain for easier listening. I've heard enough of it to know that this forum has hit raw, disinfo nerves.

You know what they do is, they, and you probably already know this, they look for a certain, as you said, an algorithm that’s going to reflect letters or words. And then what happens is, their resources get alerted, and they get directed to that almost instantaneously. Um, and, and then, uh, OK…then, there’s, there’s going to obviously be a software decision that will be made in milliseconds, microseconds, picoseconds, whatever…
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: New Will Thomas Interview

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:56 pm

I checked out "One Radio Network" for their Will Thomas interview. One has to sign up to have access to the podcast. It's run by some New Age cat, Patrick Timpone. He tells of three ways to help him out. One can order from his store, show some attention to the affiliates, or send him cold cash.

I took some notes.

Thomas says he may not have coined the word chemtrails, but he was the first to publicise it. It's said he is an award winning writer, but there is no mention of which awards he has been said to own. There's not much new in this interview, imho. It's pretty much same old, same old. Thomas mentions Espanola, Canada. That is actually a true story. Citizens got their complaints into the Canadian legislative records. Those chemtrails are believed to have contained aluminum oxide, barium, and quartz.

Timpone established the flow of the dialogue early on by revealing himself as a newbie. Thus, Thomas went into contrail versus chemtrail mode. He said that contrails form at -70 degrees and plus 70% humidity. I guess he hasn't taken a good look at the Appleman Contrail chart. Thomas places the trails at approximately 35,000 feet. He brings up the welsbach patent. He decries outlandish speculation on the net having to do with eugenics. He appears to be one of the sane chemmies. He is plugging the 2009 version of his chemtrail book.

Here is how Thomas ranks the sane chemtrail theories:

1) to offset global warming
2) over the horizon radar
3) hurricane suppression
4) uv screen

He prominently plugs the Deep Sky interviews. For months I have asked where are those interviews? I have dissected the Deep Sky story and imho, I believe it was a hoax. Thomas also plugs the Terry Stewart hoax again as if an airport manager admitted that a chemtrail episode was due to a military operation. He goes into HAARP. He is the chemmies' version of Patrick Minnis. A lot of evoking of suthority is going on. Thomas says he spoke with Bernard Eastlund. Thomas argues that Hurricane Katrina was steered. He asks where have all the hurricanes gone? He mentions dyn-o-gel.

Thomas says there are barium shortages in hospitals.

I could only find one link to back his claim.

Barium shortage to blame for cancer test delays

Problem is that was written in 2005, and a reasonable explanation was given for the shortage.

Canadian medical centres obtain liquid barium from two main suppliers. Last December, one of them, Tyco International, voluntarily recalled its product after finding it might have been contaminated with a microbe at its Mexican manufacturing plant, according to company spokeswoman Shay Studley-Toland....

That left the only other major barium producer, E-Z-EM Canada Inc., operating its Montreal plant 24 hours a day, seven days a week to try to meet the North American demand.

Thomas speaks of unintended results. According to him, bacteria that shouldn't find its way to the surface could be hitch-hiking onto chemtrails. He thinks that could explain upper respiratory related health problems, perhaps even Morgellons. He thinks this might explain why crazier theories on "chemtrails as bio-warfare" formed.

The interview ends all touchy feely. To Thomas, stress is more harmful than the chemtrails. He says he's got no problem, because he doesn't worry about how chemtrails evolve as an issue, for he is "not attached to the outcome." He says a hug a day will keep the chemtrails away. He won't name any "homeopathic" brands he recommends. But he does say folks can find that information on his website.

Thomas speaks of the chemtrail community. I refer to it as chemtrail forum fakes. Thomas wants to be seen as reasonable. Unfortunately, he is tied to the hip of that community's convolution through "Aubuchont" and "Wayne Hall."
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!