Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

I am the luckiest man on the planet

miscellaneous

I am the luckiest man on the planet

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Now don't hate me for being so lucky, but check out how rich I am going to be! Or maybe this is the result of my cyberstalker revealing my email address? Here's an unoriginal thought. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. I have received all the following "winning notifications" over the last week. :twisted:

[quote="[email protected]"]1,000,000.00 pounds has been awarded to you in the PROMOTION,send us your: Names/Tel/Address/Country to: [email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

[quote="Mr.Cisse Sali"]FROM THE DESK OF MR. CISSE SALI,
THE SENIOR AUDITOR INCHARGE FORIEGN
REMITTANCE UNIT,BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA
(BCB).OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

I PRESUMED THAT ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. PLEASE LET THIS NOT BE A SURPRISED MESSAGE TO YOU BECAUSE I GOT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORY FEW WEEKS AGO BEFORE I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON THIS MAGNITUDE AND LUCRATIVE TRANSACTION FOR OUR PRESENT AND FUTURE SURVIVAL IN LIFE. MOREOVER,I HAVE LAID ALL THE SOLEMN TRUST IN YOU BEFORE I DECIDED TO DISCLOSE THIS SUCCSSFUL AND CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION TO YOU.

I AM THE SENIOR AUDITOR INCHARGE OF FORIEGN REMITTANCE UNIT OF OUR BANK HERE IN (OUAGADOUGOU) BURKINA FASO AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR THIS FINANCIAL TRANSACTION WORTH SEVENTEEN MILLION USD DOLLARS (17.M) FOR OUR PRESENT AND FUTURE SUCCESS. THIS IS AN ABANDONED FUND THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR BANK FORIEGN CUSTOMERS WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY THROUGH PLANE CRASH FEW YEARS AGO.

MEANWHILE,I WAS VERY FORTUNATE TO COME ACCROSS THE DECEASED FILE WHEN I WAS ARRANGING THE OLD AND ABANDONED CUSTOMERS FILE IN OTHER TO SIGN AND SUBMIT TO THE ENTIRE BANK MANAGEMENT FOR AN OFFICIAL RE DOCUMENTATION AND AUDIT OF THE YEAR AGAINST 2009.

INFORMED CLEARLY THAT IT WAS STATED IN OUR FORIEGN BANKING RULES AND REGULATIONS WHICH WAS SIGNED LAWFULLY THAT IF SUCH FUND REMAINS UNCLAIMED TILL THE PERIOD OF FOUR YEARS STARTED FROM THE DATE THE BENEFICIARY DIED, THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND HOWEVER, IT IS NOT AUTHORIZES BY THE RULES GUIDING OUR BANK FOR A CITIZEN OF BURKINA FASO TO MAKE THE CLAIM OF THE FUND UNLESS YOU ARE A FORIEGNER NO MATTER THE COUNTRY.

SO THE REQUEST OF YOU AS A FORIEGNER IS NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THE CLAIM AND TRANSFER OF THE FUND SMOOTHLY INTO YOUR RELIABLE BANK ACCOUNT AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED.WHEN THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT 30% WILL BE FOR YOU IN RESPECT OF ALL YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND PROVISION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THE BANK WILL REMIT THE FUND, 65% WILL BE FOR ME BEING THE PIONEER OF THE BUSINESS WHILE THE REST 5% WILL BE SHARED TO RESPECTABLE ORGANISATIONS SUCH AS CHARITY AND THE DESTITUDES HOMES ARROUND US IN THE WORLD.

IF YOU ARE REALLY SURE OF YOUR TRUSTWORTHINESS,ACCOUNTABILITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY ON THIS TRANSACTION, CONTACT ME AND ACCEPT NOT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND TO CHEAT OR DISAPPOINT ME WHEN THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT REPLY FOR THE ASSURANCE WITH YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO FACILITATE EASY COMMUNICATION, AS SOON AS YOU REPLY, YOU NOTIFY ME SO THAT I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE NEXT STEP AND PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION

SUCCESSFULLY.

I EXPECT YOUR URGENT COMMUNICATION.

YOURS
SINCERELY,
MR.CISSE SALI,

[quote="DR. AMIR AHMED"]ATM INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT/ INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SECONDLY, WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK,ALL YOUR ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU. WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM MR. PRESIDENT,UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA (GCFR) PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD,BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO HIM IN ORDER TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY:

1. FULL NAME............................
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER........................................
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND
THE ATM CARD TO(P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE).....................................
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION...........................................................
5. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION.............................................

HOWEVER, KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT PERSON:

MR. PHIL MORRIS(PH.D)

DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT
CENTRE,

EMAIL: [email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

[email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

Tel: +234-7039-466-266

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT ($8,300,000.00) AS PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2009. ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR ATM PAYMENT.

FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, I CAN BE REACHED ON OR EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DIRECTION AND ALSO UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFICE.

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-118) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

BEST REGARDS,

DR. AMIR AHMED

CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

[quote="ali kone"]Attn:

I work as the auditor with African Development Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,I have an Investor under my portfolio with a closing balance of $30 million his first initial deposit.This Investor died 31 july 2000 leaving no WILL or AUTHORIZATION for re-transfer of his Investment and its proceeds to the INHERITOR and because of the laws here in Burkina Faso.

I have personally carried out an Investigation on the subject matter that takes me 9 months to finalize and was made to understand that the Family or Relatives of the Investor knows nothing about his Investment and none have any records of all his deposits and investment with us leaving an avenue for claiming of the said funds with its accrued interest on presentation of a trustworthy person that can stand as the INHERITOR to the deceased.

Like I said before there is no risk involve as it will pass through international banking laws and all the necessary information will be given to you in later.I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon.

I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you,delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime.

I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances wont pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking.

If you are interested, I can present you as the INHERITOR with all the relevant informations and proper documentation that will qualify you to have the funds claimed and on doing this, our establishment will not question the release of the funds to you as I will make sure that we comply with the laid down rules and laws of claiming the Investment of a deceased Investor in our Establishment. Our sharing ratio will be 60:30 while 10% will be set aside for any kind of expenses along the line.Please contact me for more details breakdown if interested by sending me along with all these information’s bellow,

1}Your full name
2}Home and office address
3}Full phone and fax number
4}Marital status
5}Age
6}Nationality
7)Occupation

Thanks.

ALI KONE

[quote="[email protected]"]COOL STREET
PAULGREENVULLE Ax34587,
AUSTRALIA.
Ref: 465173836
Batch: 5161580903/298
Winning no: GD9201/LPRC
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are delighted to inform you that your email address was selected online in this years 2009 Australian Lotto Incorporated Program held on the 17th July 2009 in Australia, Canada, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Your e-mail attached to ticket number; FD559/SL/7443465/05 serial number; 652-662 and draw lucky number; 5341802-560 which consequently won the lotto in the third category of file number; FA1305U-ID. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$500,000.00 Dollars (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited file ref; KTU/9023118308/03 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.
This international promotions program takes place annually, and is promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. This is a bonus to promote Lotto in Australia Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from some sites..
Further more your details (email address) falls within our European representative office in Amsterdam, Holland, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$500,000.00 will be released to you from this regional branch office in UNITED KINGDOM AND MALAYSIA RESPECTIVELY. We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact Barrister Azim Mohammed Ngan, Asian Fiduciary Agent, E-mail([email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false) Phone: (+60166755803), Fax: (+60-338841415) in KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA for your claim by filling this form below and send it to him to file for your claim to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winning.
LOTTERY WINNERS APPLICATION FORM OF PAYMENT.
FULL NAME..................................................
DATE OF BIRTH..........................................
ADDRESS....................................................
AGE........................................................
NATIONALITY............................................
OCCUPATION.............................................
TELEPHONE..............................................
EMAIL.....................................................
DATE......................................................
WINNER REF/BATCH NO...........................APPROVED FOR PAYMENT.
Please quote your reference,batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number to help locate your file easily. For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel. Note, all winnings MUST be claimed before 29th August 2009, otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity organizations.
Congratulations once again on your winning!!! Best Regards Ms. Thelma Clark (co ordinator) PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT ([email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false.) ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.
Yours Faithfully,
Ms. Thelma Clark

Online coordinator for AUSTRALIAN LOTTO PROGRAMME.. 2009

[quote="Oxfam gb -uk Cash/Grant Donation 2009"]OXFAM GB -UK have awarded you £850,000 Contact Email([email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false)
Qualification Number(OG/N231/E101/BDB)

[quote="Camelot"]REF NO.REF:UKL/74-A0802742009
Congrats in our Uk monthly online award bonanza by sending your
Name,Add,Age,Telto([email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false) for 891,934GBP.send your data for
more details.Choose your claims option.
(1)Courier Delivery
(2)Bank Transfer

[quote="Irish Online Draws"]You have Won 891,934.00 GPB

Send Your names,Address,Tel,Age,Occupation,Country

To Mr Sean James For Claims

[quote="kalila john"]Good Day,

I am Mr Kalila John. I want to enquire from you if you can handle this transaction of $29.2m dollars belonging to our bank deceased customer who died along with his family during their vacation,i will give you more details and what will be your percentage for your assistants as soon as i receive your reply

If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;
Your name: ............................
Your country: .........................
Your phone Number: ......................
Your Tel/fax: ...........................
Your age: ...............................
Your occupation: .......................
Thank for your anticipated co-operation

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Kalila John.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).
PRIVATE TELEPHONE: +226-76 46 88 50

This is my take after finding a few blogs discussing this trend of a scam. Do not respond to these offers. The people sending these are either phishing for information such as passwords and whatnot, or they are trying to find suckers who might send them so-called fees for made up processing and whatever. Maybe they would be more effective if they didn't spam so much. I received notification of "wins" from about five different countries. It's getting tough to keep track of how many. If the guy on the beer ads is the most interesting man in the world, then I am the luckiest.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: The people sending these are evil

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:45 pm

This is ridiculous. The one in my spam box today used a name from a real tragedy to try to coax personal info.

peter nouri wrote:Dear Friend, "TOP SECRET" OK

I am Mr Peter Nouri Bank manager of B.O.A Bank in Burkina Faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of (€ 8.2 M Euro.) I will like you to stand as the real next of kin to my late Decease customer who died along with entire family on 01/02/2000 in a plane crash (Mr.Thomas Stockley) whose account is presently dormant for claim. Please very urgent reply so that i can send you appilcation to fill and accept to the bank of africa, as the next of kin.

Top secret? How can so many people go through life with no integrity and try to ruin and scam on others? It appears that a Thomas Stockley did die when Alaska Airlines Flight 261 crashed in 2000. If you scroll down this link, the passenger list was posted. Only the most gullible will respond to these phishing and/or lame attempts to attain "processing" fees. The good thing is that folks are posting these scams, so if "Thomas Stockley plane crash" for example is put into a search engine, hits are returning which showcase the insidious nature of the email.

{on edit} Just minutes after posting this, I received yet another scam offer. I guess I could post on this thread forever. I doubt I'll keep adding to it. The point has been made. So here's one last example, and I'm done with this thread.

gina William wrote:Hello My dear ,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into financial transaction with you for our mutual benefits hence i write with do respect, i am Miss.Gina William from Republic of Liberia, I am a lady,with black hair,brown eyes,5fts 7inches tall,weigh 59kgs.

I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction, dear i got your contact in a cause of serious search in internet for a transaction partner,i wish to invest in a manufacturing and real estate management industry in your country, i will require your assistance in receiving the funds into your position in your country.

please it is important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded.
Awaiting your immediate response.
Thanks and yours faithful,
Miss.Gina William,
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Return to Everything Else