Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The Progressive Independent Appears to be Cointelpro

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:04 pm

Thanks may41970 for watching my back. It is beyond ridiculous how PI is now involved with the insidious astroturfing campaign that I am the disinfo.

There is a lot of wierd things going on with google, as if entities have the ability to tinker with the search engines. Plus, it really baffles my mind how the Progressive Independent has been able to get caches deleted so quickly, as if they have inside connections.

I'm not gonna copy and paste so much and keep fueling this rubbish. But there are a lot of things happening lately that defy logic, like with those deleted caches.

Question - Who Owns P.I.?

Reply #4 is from someone named "Colbie," who right now has made 13 posts since joining PI on July 31st, 2007.

This person basically lied about me. I have not been banned from CTC or DBS. I quit Megasprayer before any banning. Rigorous Intuition banned me before I made even one post. Gastronamus was the only place I got banned other than Democratic Underground and PI. Speaking of which, has anyone seen Gastro of late? Crickets are now a chirping for them. Two of their members, Don Smith and MadCitizen, now post at this forum. A Chicken Little, who I am unsure what she is thinking now, it appears she has stopped posting at swampgas' place, not sure.

Et in Arcadia ego, an associate of the chemtrail forum fakes, had me banned at the Rigorous Intuition before even making one post. Jeff Wells is a joke. Just check out his "activism" section. He allows Don Croft's sister, MaryKMusic, to spam rubbish. Check out what her husband "Dragon" has written too. I get banned from reading such places because they don't like anyone to question the disinfo allowed to flourish at their websites.

"Colbie" posted "kola" from DBS wondering about my various usernames. I have never used more than one id at those forums. Plus, could they not find someone with a bit more credibility than the kolanut?

Then "Colbie" posted some Lou Aubuchont CTC blatherings.
This is so convoluted, but Rigorous Intuition, Progressive Independent, and many of the chemtrail forum characters are tied at the hip.

"Colbie" posted may41970's "goodbye note" from here. Maybe myself and may41970 have had misunderstandings because of cointelpro like activities. Cointelpro is all about spooks infiltrating social movements and trying to get them to implode.

Then "Colbie" finished off the post with another Aubuchont/Robin Roberts rant.

All these insidious posts have only served to motivate myself to dig deeper. If they had a clue, they would know to stop messing with me. Do they really think they are more likely to get that Christmas bonus after all this shit has been revealed on their watch, stuff that may have remained hidden, if the low level shills had just ignored myself and may41970?
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Don Smith » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:19 am

{on edit: Don Smith returned to BFN. Huh? :twisted: I am the troll's worst enemy.}

I have deleted gastro, B4N, and others in the past few weeks.
I don't piss into a high wind if I can help it.
Don Smith

Unread postby socrates » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:32 am

Don Smith wrote:I have deleted gastro, B4N, and others in the past few weeks.
I don't piss into a high wind if I can help it.

There's definitely something going on. Been looking up whois a lot, and the same kind of crap keeps showing up, like insane amounts of strange spam. I am cleaning my bookmarks, trying to clear my head. Those people have totally messed with the search engines as regards to this website.

Fintan Dunne is a strawman for the kind of stuff anyone can recognize with a bit of common sense.
There's total google manipulation going on.

It's really not that tough. Maybe we should get a thread going on websites and their registrars. Not saying copy and past everything, those Whois reports can be a drain. But ok, let me get this started.

I got nothing to lose anyway, right, these bully fascists control the internet.

renewamerica.us/columns/baldwin/070220

From some wingnut named Chuck Baldwin.

Nevertheless, here are the names of people that readers said they would like to see regarded as America's "most influential" leaders...

Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, David Ray Griffin, Lou Dobbs, Paul Harvey, Lew Rockwell, Aaron Russo, Tony Dungy, Michael Ruppert, Mike Rivero, Michelle Malkin, Clarence Thomas.......

Those are the names that stood out to me. Anyway, it's the website of Alan Keyes. They've got links to World Net Daily and Free Republic. You can even learn about this book.

networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=renewamerica.us
Domain Name: RENEWAMERICA.US
Sponsoring Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Registrant Name: Renew America
Registrant Organization: Unknown
Name Server: NS1.THEPLANET.COM
Name Server: NS2.THEPLANET.COM

ARIN Details
renewamerica.us

Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgID: TPCM
Address: 1333 North Stemmons Freeway
Address: Suite 110
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75207

Ok, a few more. Just so folks start to understand this.
ChemtrailCentral.Com
networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=chemtrailcentral.com

Registrant:
Blue Jupiter Networks
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (godaddy.com)

Created on: 06-May-00
Expires on: 06-May-08
Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
IP Address: 70.87.32.82 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)

chemtrailcentral.com

NetName: NETBLK-THEPLANET-BLK-13
NameServer: NS1.THEPLANET.COM
NameServer: NS2.THEPLANET.COM

Ok, one more.

ABOVETOPSECRET.COM
Registrant:
The Above Network
Domain Name: ABOVETOPSECRET.COM

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
IP Address: 74.52.37.180 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-TEXAS-DALLAS

ARIN Details
ABOVETOPSECRET.COM

One more for laughs.

Whois for breakfornews.com
Current Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
IP Address: 66.228.124.29 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
breakfornews.com

OrgName: SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgID: SOFTL
Address: 1950 N Stemmons Freeway
socrates
gadfly

I Simply Don't Want "Last_Name" Posting Here

Unread postby socrates » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:19 pm

{on edit: My sincere apologies for any wrong doing to Last_Name_Left. We have a lot in common except for chemtrails, and it was unfortunate he got entangled into the cybersmear script. I am glad he has returned, and that we were able to forgive each other. One good trait I have is I don't hold grudges. I try to admit when I am wrong. It's cool that we were able to get a lot done in exposing Tinoire, Rivero, and many others. One can look at the long thread saved from the wrh forum to truly understand the whole thing. TLNL started a thread. By the end, we were confronted with a fake lawyer upset with TLNL's expose on Rivero's associates posted on this humble forum.

This place may be a bit goofy, but it is for real. This was historic as regards to internet folklore. An army of trolls were taken on, and they got beaten down cyber style. The screenshots don't lie. The dark side picked the wrong nobodies to mess with.\

As regards to Jim Phelps, even if he really worked for the DOE, he still reeks of being a disinfo plant whose role has been to make chemtrails appear kooky.

I believe TLNL's denial that he wasn't the perverted person linked to his username below. I believe it was a coincidence he wrote a chemtrail post at DBS. I believe he is a troll buster.I believe his name was stolen by a paid troll for the bad one. I've seen disinfo do that at HuffingtonPost. It happened to me, too. It may sound simple, but I banned TLNL for calling chemtrails kooky. One sentence from him was the reason. I think it's cool that we patched things up. That's good karma generated out of the turmoil.
}

I really want to get back into posting on the actual chemtrails. This is not because I think it isn't important to expose the organised disinformation rackets. Simply put, this other crap is a never ending cesspool of rabbit holes. It should be obvious that I will never give up completely on this stuff. My point is, I am tired of these outside forces having any influence on posting patterns at this forum. We need clear heads to deal with this crap. Cointelpro is all about creating noise and chaos, to prevent our universal rights to freedoms of speech and association.

Desertrose's account has been frozen. "Last_Name" reregistered, but I deleted his new account. There are just too many fishy coincidences concerning both of these people. I'm not saying that these two are connected. Just saying that both id's leave a lot to be desired as to coming across with no agendas.

The bottom line is why should we be running around in circles over internet id's, when there are real names, e.g. Bob Parsons of GoDaddy.com, to expose. If tons of crazy websites keep getting linked back to his name, then bingo.

Yet, I do realise that things need to be above board, so I will try my best to get it into the open why I think both of these id's are fakes.

I did some simple searches for "last_name_left" and for "the_last_name_left," and was shocked to see what came up.

In a pm recently, may41970 said he was curious why this person seemed to be following us around at the "watering holes." Both of us are curious why he seems to parrot a lot of our ideas, at WRH and then at PI. When he recently showed up at the latter, he certainly could be seen as being a sock puppet of myself, when he asked PI who they really are. Perhaps last_name's job has been to try to turn myself and may41970 into hating one another. Perhaps part of his job has been to make Tinoire and Lou Aubuchont seem correct when they label this place as disinfo.

Last_Name Showed up at DebateBothSides

For someone who said all the right things at wrh "unofficial" forum to get the invite here, but then came right out and pretty much called all of us chemmies "kooky," how is the following to be interpreted?

the_last_name_left

Jim Phelps??
11-20-2005

He was part of the End User Working Group (EUWG) at Oakridge:

Scroll down the list of names:

oakridge.doe.gov/em/euwg/Appendix%20A.htm

Jim Phelps is amongst them.

The Oak Ridge Reservation End Use Working Group (EUWG), a broadly-based voluntary citizens group, was formed in January 1997 to develop and evaluate guidelines and recommendations for future uses of contaminated areas following remediation on the Oak Ridge Reservation.

oakridge.doe.gov/em/euwg/introd.htm

This is held on the doe server too:

To: End Use Working Group

Date: May 13, 1998

Subject: The infamous need more information topics list for End-Use.

Do realistically present K-25 as a unmonitored retrievable storage site for billions of pounds of toxic, neutron producing, and dangerous UF-6. DO include unsafe things like putting workers on top of vaults that emit neutrons and have a history and two dead workers over it. There can be real problems of putting workers in contaminated areas. This is one example............

oakridge.doe.gov/em/euwg/AppD4.htm

And then Jay Reynolds and Siegmund used that information to continue some inane, fake debate between themselves and the "Mission Impossible" namesake.

Last_Name seemed to have shown up out of the blue to legitimize "Jim Phelps" as being a real person. Most important to me, because again, it would be a never ending battle to sort out all the convolution, the question remains wtf was Last Name doing at DBS posting in the thick of a fake chemtrail debate? He wrote one post, then vanished. And he didn't make any chemtrails are kooky comments then like he did here. At our place, he made it seem like he didn't know anything about chemtrails other than his belief that it is a crazy hoax. But then he pops up at DBS with some info on "Jim Phelps?"

Then we saw him following myself and may41970 all across the internet.

There's probably much more that could be said to justify why Last_Name is and will remain banned. But this one above says it all, imho.

Ok, just a few more finds on Last_Name, then hopefully I can address the Desertrose bs, and then move on from all this specific nonsense. When "they" need to tamper extensively with search engines in order to smear this place, one can see that there is info here, that "they" do not want to be well-known.

Here is a link to some perverted thread that Last_Name became a part of. Didn't read through any of it, just look at the titles and some of the usernames.
link

And he's worried about this place hurting his reputation.

last-name-left.livejournal.com/profile

link

He also signed up at Rigorous Intuition

Rigorous Intuition. Hmmm.

I've had enough of this "Last Name." Strange to see him making that one post at DBS like he did. Strange to see him popping up everywhere myself and may41970 do. Where's he gonna sign up next, Megasprayer?

Desertrose is a whole other can of worms. I am hopeful there is someone out there who witnessed what transpired at Progressive Independent and must be disgusted at how "Tinoire" altered threads and then came out singing the same tune as the chemtrail forum fakes. There must be people out there who saw how this place, despite all the odds, was moving up the google charts. The story of this place is that it shows that search engines are being manipulated. It shows that something about this place has led to the Progressive Independent and Chemtrail Central throwing out any remaining doubts about their own credibility. Such forums, when busted, have nothing left than to scrub and prune, to slander, to rig the search engines.

But so be it. This confirms the general consensus here that the internet is a racket, with bullies in charge who don't play fair. When the truth starts to emerge, they simply go to the swiftboating while hiding behind GoDaddy and Bob Parsons.

I think if we start whois-ing all the nutjob websites we come across, we will continue to see patterns. I've only been trying this stuff for a few days and have already sprinkled some results on this forum.

The problem for "Desertrose" is that her internet address also leads back to GoDaddy.com. It also leads to some of the most twisted, nutjob shit that one could ever imagine. I think we should utilize the whois, but do so in a way in which it isn't a drag to read. Less is more is what I am getting at. Just the basics.

The other side is trying to discourage us, circumscribe us into their widespread, scripted kookiness.

Gonna copy and paste the correspondences btween myself and desertrose. We also wrote a lot to each other at PI. She gave me a link to her website, wish I had bookmarked it. It is new age material, tarot cards, natural healing, etc. from out in Sedona, Arizona. Same state as GoDaddy himself.

Just saying, it's kinda strange how Desertrose didn't even make one comment on how Tinoire warped the threads, how she basically rewrote the history. But this will make sense by the end for those interested.

I am looking for REAL people to post here.
socrates
gadfly

Chemmie/Fake Chemmie Dialogue

Unread postby socrates » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:48 pm

I just noticed something DR once wrote. After the fact, this was a red flag.

Desertrose wrote:I think they are chemtrailing over the desert to make us even "droughtier".

What a strange friggin' comment. There was no laughing smilie or anything to convey sarcasm. She meant it.

To: Desertrose
Posted: 26 Aug 2007 07:57 am
Subject: Re: Hi Desertrose- just got banned

Tinoire dumped me.
Someone did say "jewboy" it was virgil.
but the place is set up where it is impossible to search out people's posts.
Plus, when one is banned, it is impossible to respond. Even as a member I was unable to see all of a person's posts. PI is not much different from DU, and is driving off real hippies.

Tinoire is getting played.
I was just about to figure out The Democratic Underground.
The Potomac Group
But seventhson tried to stifle it.
Khailissa had to bring up jew this jew that on every post.

If u look at how DU is attacked by PI, you will see it isn't done with all that much substance. It sets up an us versus them enigma. It doesn't look into specifics like who actually backs DU.

Remember the big peace rally a few years ago.
Remember how it was taken over by the "Chlamors" of the world.
I am very sad now to see that PI is not for real.

sorry this isn't the best post. I am a bit disoriented right now.
sad in fact. sad for a world that is being played.

Posted: 26 Aug 2007 06:09 pm
Subject: Re: Please Don't Give Up On Me

Hi Desertrose,

Tinoire won't answer my email.
Could u ask her to please take off the troll thing.
I didn't make a big deal out of it, but Virgil did say "Jewboy."
I don't mind being banned, but please,
I am not a troll.
The big story is now it is known who is behind the Democratic Underground.
Is it not? on reflection?
Don't want to attack PI. Really don't.
But with that troll thing on me...

I already miss ur friendship and sincerely hope it is not over.
Thanks for your time and consideration,
Some dude from Massachusetts.

To: socrates
Posted: 26 Aug 2007 06:29 pm
Hi Socrates,
Sorry you got banned. I don't know everything that went on, but from what I could piece together- it looked to me like some of the replies maybe got posted to the wrong people and everything just got confused & messed up.

My sense is that you mean well but I think sometimes you reply with so much passion, that maybe you miss what the poster is really trying to say.

Also, I think that BTA(Behind the Aegis) quoted your post on PSU ..twisting things of course.

I think maybe it was just too soon to come on PI & right away accuse some of the posters of astroturfing & being fake. I don't know what else to say except I am sorry it didn't work out there for you. I was hoping to have someone else to post on chemtrails there.

I'll do what I can about the troll thing. I didn't see it anywhere so hopefully its gone by now.

You take care .... take some deep breaths and relax. I think this is a long fight & you need to stay cool & keep focussed. I know PI is for real...just not sure about all the posters......as far as DU....its not what it once was way back in the beginning, thats for sure!

Peace
Desertrose :)

Posted: 26 Aug 2007 07:35 pm

Desertrose wrote:
Hi Socrates
Sorry you got banned. I don't know everything that went on, but from what I could piece together- it looked to me like some of the replies maybe got posted to the wrong people and everything just got confused & messed up.

Hi Desertrose,
thanks for writing back.
I like you and the guy with Michael Douglas as the avatar. You two are the voice of reason at the PI.

They took down complicity watch.
Maybe it is only available to members or they are busy scrubbing.
Tinoire thankfully took the troll off of my name.
It was a hideous creature.
:oops:

My sense is that you mean well but I think sometimes you reply with so much passion, that maybe you miss what the poster is really trying to say.

The PSU is a nothing forum.
I got into one fight on the thread about me.
The person kept bringing Israel into it.
I asked nice to stop, said how would u like it if i spammed chemtrails on the psu thread. I non-challantly mentioned Virgil saying "jewboy." Then Tinoire made me out to be a troll over that one.

The big fight happened on the thread i started on the du and election fraud, the please do not delete stuff. we now know who is behind the du. it is corporate pigs. not something seventhson the troll should have blown off. Now he is saying on another thread that i am an agent provocateur.

DR, please look at the thread i just put up here. It totally exposes DU.
If PI doesn't cover that, and just always have their boring, stupid spats with dumbass "jewboys," pardon my french, then that whole complicity watch is a joke, totally warped. It is like the crazy believers and the fake debunkers, but there u have the crazy jews and the crazy militant peaceniks. Real folks like u and the other kid i mentioned- the michael douglas avatar, sane voices like u are getting shouted down.

Yeah, I could have played it more cool.
But to be honest, my intuition for this stuff is nearly 100%.
Not being arrogant or having delusions of grandeur.
I got the education. i have the methods.
I can break down and reconstruct others' ideas.

But I am ok with being gone from PI.
It happens.
Just hope they aren't deleting or other stuff.
I think it is so wrong how much gets hidden at ur forum.
These things should be out in the open.

sorry to ramble.

Greencrow started a new chemtrail thread.
right on schedule.
I warn you though, he is a rense robot.

I know it's just the two of us here talking,
but I don't want you hurt by this, by what happened.

Also, I think that BTA(Behind the Aegis) quoted your post on PSU ..twisting things of course.

gotta go to their website to even see anything.
Probably blew it out of proportion.
Maybe Tinoire is realising that the info on DU was the real story,
not that I am a troll. hope so anyway.

I think maybe it was just too soon to come on PI & right away accuse some of the posters of astroturfing & being fake. I don't know what else to say except I am sorry it didn't work out there for you. I was hoping to have someone else to post on chemtrails there.

This is why i am sorry for you.
We will get the chemtrails exposed and stopped.
I think 30% of people now realise about the weather manipulations.
Fake skies here today. Ugh.
Well at least I am not the hideous troll anymore, so the chemtrail cause won't be hurt if newbies and those on the fence see the chemtrail thread.
If you ever want to post here once in a while, it will be more than appreciated. Plus any aspect of the chemtrails u want to work on together, I'll try my best to chip in. I do think we can get them stopped. 8)

I'll do what I can about the troll thing. I didn't see it anywhere so hopefully its gone by now.

it's gone, phew.

You take care .... take some deep breaths and relax. I think this is a long fight & you need to stay cool & keep focussed. I know PI is for real...just not sure about all the posters......as far as DU....its not what it once was way back in the beginning, thats for sure!

Peace
DR :)

Yeah I agree, I think PI is for real, but a lot of the posters are not.
Sorry I wasn't patient enough to establish myself better.
I do care about you, wish good things for u, and am very sorry
I can no longer help out with chemtrails on your board.

As for DU, they are busted.
Maybe you can start a thread on it at PI.
That is the real story, those corporate pigs backing Skinner.
Now we understand.

Thanks for not giving up on me.
Peace and Love, Socrates

socrates
Posted: 27 Aug 2007 11:54 am
Subject: Re: DR, Tinoire is all wrong

Not sure what ur thinking, but ProgressiveIndependent is not what it seems.
Just got a threatening email from Tinoire. It will take me a while, but I am not gonna let her get away with this. How can anyone take her website seriously now? I know it hurts. I know it sucks. But the truth will come out.

She is getting "handled" by a Jeff Wells.
Any questions you've got for me, I will answer.

This must be a sad time for you, if you have had any time at all to see what has been going on, this must be very confusing. This is cointelpro right in our faces.

She said she is going to put out a report on my schizophrenic internet history, how I disrupt boards. DR, these people are playing games.

She has just ruined her website for good.
And that place does not represent the progressives.
It is like when A.N.S.W.E.R. took over the anti-Iraq war movement.

This could take a while.
She has really messed around with the threads at PI.
And others are piling on calling me fake this, fake that.

I am not afraid to let the reader decide, and I will present the truth.
But right now, this must be ultra confusing to everyone.
I feel bad for the real people at PI.

Peace.

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 06:44 pm

Socrates, I am really sorry things have turned out like this.

But you know, I really hate to see all this negative stuff about PI and my friends all over your website. I have known some of them for many years. I thought your site was about chemtrails...now it appears you are going after other sites.

How long were you on PI? I think that it takes a lot longer to figure out who are the good guys and who aren't than just a week or two. I am keeping an open mind on a lot until I feel more certain of what is really going on. I honestly don't think its fair to be claiming to know stuff absolutely for sure before one has ALL the facts and give them some time. You were sure about skinner and yet it turns out there WAS more than one person with that name.

I hate to say it but I feel you are unfair to PI/Tinoire. I think that because you do not have access to PI you cannot find the links, but they are still there, minus your posts, which are removed any time an account is deactivated. Again, I am very sorry things turned out this way.

You know I wish you the best.

Peace
DR

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 07:26 pm
Subject: Re: Hi
Desertrose wrote:
Socrates, I am really sorry things have turned out like this.

Hi, thanks for the response.

But you know, I really hate to see all this negative stuff about PI and my friends all over your website. I have known some of them for many years. I thought your site was about chemtrails...now it appears you are going after other sites.

Yes, primarily about chemtrails, but also like a complicity watch for certain other things, including astroturfing. Myself and may41970 have been interested in this concept of astroturfing.

How long were you on PI? I think that it takes a lot longer to figure out who are the good guys and who aren't than just a week or two. I am keeping an open mind on a lot until I feel more certain of what is really going on. I honestly don't think its fair to be claiming to know stuff absolutely for sure before one has ALL the facts and give them some time. You were sure about skinner and yet it turns out there WAS more than one person with that name.

not sure, maybe a few weeks. Probably a bit before you signed up here.
Have been following these websites a lot. Only found out about PI after googling my democratic underground thread. Primarily, we had been focussing in on the chemtrail boards and personalities, but then we got into Rivero, then the Kos connection to the cia emerged, i am kind of an intuitive with this stuff.

I hate to say it but I feel you are unfair to PI/Tinoire. I think that because you do not have access to PI you cannot find the links, but they are still there, minus your posts, which are removed any time an account is deactivated. Again, I am very sorry things turned out this way.

I hear you, but the chemtrail thread is still up, like they want everyone to know chemtrail boy was there. Now they are posting very bad things about me. But it's up to the reader to decide. Things get convoluted at times. But eventually it all comes out in the wash. It does appear that Tinoire is very well aligned with Ron Paul and Mike Rivero. That is not good. Quite hypocritical to her rule of the "brown line" on the front page.

You know I wish you the best.

Peace
DR

As I you.
I like you. demonfighterdude and you are the heart and soul of that place.

Finally, by deleting my posts, Tinoire ruined her "investigation" into myself as being a paid troll, as in where is the evidence. This doesn't look good for her. I had to stick up for myself.

Sorry you ended up in the middle.
Guess time will tell how you eventually come to terms with this stuff.
Time will tell if we can remain friends. Hope so. Wish u well.

Posted: 29 Aug 2007 12:43 pm
Subject: Re: Hi Desertrose
I am very sorry, but there is plenty of proof now that Tinoire is not for real.
Do you understand how she manipulates the order of posts? Who but a fake would do that? I like you a lot. Am hopeful you can take a good, hard look at the truth. take care. peace.

Posted: 29 Aug 2007 07:49 pm
Subject: Re: P. Wigeon
Hi Desertrose, was just curious what you think about the PI thread-
"You just have to see these pronuke shills"

You posted:
Wish we could get p-wigeon to post here....

I miss seeing him...think he registered here a while ago...great & thoughtful posts...

But it turns out he was being a pro-nuke shill.
Did this thread just get lost from ur view,
any chance you can post on it again to clarify?

Thanks, "socrates"

Also, you see how Tinoire changed the order of posts in the "please don't delete..." thread?
Haven't seen anyone addressing the anomalies like that. It is spelled out fairly clear at this forum. Just wondering if you are gonna chip in at all on this stuff. Not saying to come straight out in support for me, but it would be nice if things like this don't go unchecked.

Also, Tinoire was completely wrong about the "jewboy" etc..
Now she is calling me a disinfo agent.

I'd really appreciate some feedback. Thanks again.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Peace.

Posted: 29 Aug 2007 10:08 pm
Subject: Re: Hi Again
Not rushing you, but I am very curious of ur take on all this stuff.
I have started a new thread where I ask for your point of view.
Tinoire has been caught redhanded playing the same kind of sick DU games of scrubbing and cleaning. I thought we were all trying to transcend that shit.

I know this must be shocking, but I am really curious what ur thinking. Again, not rushing you, not saying pick a side, just asking you to not run away from this mess and to add ur voice here once you've looked through the stuff, even if it is just for the new thread with ur name in it.

Thanks for ur time and consideration, socrates

Posted: 30 Aug 2007 10:56 pm
Subject: Re: Hi Again
Honestly, socrates, I do not appreciate being put into this position. You are asking me wtf is going on, perhaps I should be asking that question of you.

You were banned and understandably so. Sorry you couldn't simply walk away. I don't understand this obsession with making everyone else the phony, the bad guy or an enemy. I suppose my turn is coming as well.

I am sorry that you feel you must go after PI and the owner, Tinoire. It is owned privately and the owner has every right to moderate and remove posts & threads as she sees fit. Do you have to agree with her? No. Is she a *fake* because of it? I don't think so. As far as I can tell, she is not the one who has lost crediblity. Nor is PI "busted".

I thought you were concerned about chemtrails but then suddenly it was about proving everyone who didn't agree with you being a *fake*. ...and now you're posting this same nasty stuff at PSU.

I am not some poor fool nor am I just some pathetic "peacenik". I am able to see what is going on. What I got for my effort to connect was attempts to trash a website and people I consider my friends. Honestly, I've had enough.

I really wish you the best of luck
DR
socrates
gadfly

Is Desertrose "Mark Watson?"

Unread postby socrates » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:39 pm

It'd be nice to find out more about esedona.net
That is where DR came from.

Someone named Mark Watson appears to share the same exact address with her.

networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=RubyPlanet.NET

RubyPlanet.NET
Registrant: Mark Watson
Sedona, Arizona

Domain Name: RUBYPLANET.NET

This guy left a lot of crumbs. Here's one.

RubyPlanet.NET is up and running

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, but would a tech savvy dude like Mark Watson be sharing ip addresses with people they don't know? Even if this is all coincidence, I think it is very interesting where this is heading.

Maybe thousands upon thousands share that address. And they hide behind Bob Parsons, just like that terrorist group did.

Look at some of the other crap that can be found from that #.

TAKING OVER THE INTERNET

http://taking-over-the-internet.com TAKING OVER THE INTERNET Physical Immortality, a single government of Earth, based in truth, love, and respect for eternal phyical life. Angel Aerobics

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH BLAH
Sorry for the caps. This one smells of planted convolution and not true insanity.

Anonymous
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH BLAH
Sat Jan 31 20:17:38 2004

IT IS ASTONISHING HOW NAIVE THE PEOPLE ARE IN THIS COUNTRY.
IS BUSH DOOMED?? SURELY YOU ARE JOKING!!!!!!!!
--WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DOOMED! EVEN IF BUSH LOSES THE PRESIDENCY HE WILL STILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF THE ELITE. -A RICH FRAT BOY WHO WON'T EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A THING. WE HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED FROM THE INSIDE BY THE CABAL OF WHICH HE IS ONLY A SMALL PART OF. IT IS TOO LATE MY FRIENDS AND IT IS SICKENING TO READ THE ENDLESS ACCUSATIONS ABOUT ALL OF THE GOVERNMENTS LIES, REPEATED AD INFINITUM AND YET NOTHING HAPPENS. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING NOR CAN THEY! BUSH AND THE CRONIES BEHIND HIM ARE LAUGHING DAILY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AT HOW STUPID THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE. CAN YOU SPELL THE WORD "DUPED?!"
BUSH MIGHT BE DOOMED ON A SOUL LEVEL BUT ON THE PHYSICAL LEVEL HE IS GIGGLING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.
IF ANYONE THINKS "WE" ARE WINNING AND MR. BUSH IS DOOMED, JUST WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT SOON- TO- BE STAGED TERRORIST ATTACK ON AMERICA AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS........
BUSH DOOMED IS COMPLETELY LAUGHABLE. HIM AND THE ILLUMINATI WILL TAKE US ALL DOWN WITH THEM. STILL DON'T BELIEVE IT, JUST WAIT AND WATCH A LITTLE WHILE LONGER.......

Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet as the Children's Immortalisation Network

From: Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet as Mortality Resolution International
Date: 11 Nov 2002
Time: 19:30:05
Remote Name: 12.164.196.101
Comments

k11 It's very painful for most humans to get real with the fact that our innocent, but unconscious parents, created us to die. The shame, anger, confusion, and denial that clutters mind space slows down the access to our common higher mind to access coordinated resolving strategies. Yet, what other route is there in the evolution of preservational aptitude as a respect for life science, internationalised, internetedly?

General Psychology has a large section on the identity crisis. Confusion can be seen as the main resistance to the acceleration of the applied consciousness explosion now quickening. Unresolved attitudes surronding our inherited death wish provide a brake on the evolution of survival aptitude socialisation strategies. It still looks to me like we're in a Darwinian Christ merging of applied immortalising aptitude, where expanding technologies represent intention amplification and have the capacity to generate evolutionary efficiency with an emotional and motivational component. Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet as the Children's Immortalisation Network Robert Ray Hedges is taking over the internet as Mortality Resolution International
Code: Select all
http://www.istopdeath.com
virtuebios perspicacious Destinial Engineering

I'm not saying I know who for sure was posting all this crap. But the fact remains that the internet is full of more garbage than I think any of us have ever imagined.

justmorons.com/newboards/_boards/00000175.htm
Taking over the entire human mind and the internet to prevent your death

From: Taking over the entire human mind and the internet to prevent your death
Category: General Blather
Date: 27 Apr 2004
Time: 17:48:31
Comments

Taking over the entire human mind and the internet to prevent your death Taking over the entire human mind and the internet to prevent your death Solar Powered casket filler geneology archaeology interface; mortality resolution aperature interneted. Physical Immortality.
http://physical-immortality.com
All dna is destructively tested ie iridium layer from large impact meteor. Sex forces another test if conception occurs. In humanoids, creating people to die is a capital offense in my cunt tree. Motherf Ucker is the acoustic version of creating babies to destroy them and forms the foundational motive of denial, deceit and evil. This activity is also the motivation to hide our bodies in public. Go figure! Why don't we hide our body from ourselves? Too much effort.
http://taking-over-the-internet.com
google search "taking over the internet" google.com

Do we not have a right to know what all this nonsense is about? I thought there were laws against spam. It should especially be enforced to this satanic rubbish. There's tons more of stuff, more of the same I could copy and paste on this. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. I used yahoo for searching.

Ok, let's see if we can tie this in to Mr. Big, Bob Parsons of GoDaddy.com.

My apologies for posting the following, but people need to understand exactly how much outrageous kookiness is being spammed. I won't post it all. Like with that other wierd stuff from above, it doesn't take much to see that there is too much of this disinformation rubbish being allowed to stay posted. Again, this is from the same friggin ip address.

buckheartgamebirds.com/_disc1/00000002.htm

Re: Welcome

Category: Buckheart Game Birds
Date: 27 Sep 2005
Time: 16:52:52 -0700
Remote User:
Comments

Birds use their intuition all the time and manage life quite well. We may do likewise. Past Life - Esoteric and Unusual Subject Past Life Intuitive Nirup text for
http://accurateonlinepsychics.com
use Astrology Tarot Nirup Psychic Reading Psychics Astrology Advice Online Psychic Chat Phone E-mail Past Life Nirup n11rupPast Life - Esoteric and Unusual Subject Past Life Intuitive Can intuitives help improve designs? To help in the development of awareness and discovery of latent design skills and talents, please use the following keyword phrases as a resource tool...thanks Knowledge/DiscussionWeb Would we want to be more effective and useful and successful through the better use of our intuition? Of course we would. Please use these keywords to aid in developing intuitive awareness and understanding. Discussion Forum - We Past Life - Esoteric and Unusual Subject Past Life Intuitive assume no responsibility for any actions taken as a result of this information.The views expressed on the discussion area and resultant ommunications the contributors and not necessarily the views of those in charge. The purpose of this discussion group is to foster Past Life - Esoteric and Unusual Subject Past Life Intuitive supportive dialog anount the proper use of intuition and related skills abilities design world talk between psychics and user Psychic Nirup there is an design system and it's called intuition Past Life - Esoteric and Unusual Subject Past Life Intuitive psychic senses Please use the following keywords to gain appreciation and awareness of intuitives and psychics and learn to develop your own abilities please leave as a reference Thank You Nirup
http://www.psychicnirup.com
circumstances with intuition Nirup forum to discuss Past Life - Esoteric and Unusual Subject Past Life Intuitive intuitive way to get things done an easier intuitive way Status...and Beyond via the Use of Intuition by Psychic Nirup everyone Jump Up! ...

Tons more where that came from.

The forum this was posted on has a prominent logo for NSTRA, the National Shoot to Retrieve Association. None of the links on that page work. But the spamathon remains.

The homepage for NSTRA.
nstra.org

Domain Name:NSTRA.ORG
Registrant Name:Arizona Covey Breaks
Registrant Organization:Arizona Covey Breaks

Arizona again.

It would be nice to find out why that ip number is tied in with so much strange, tinfoil spam.

Hey, I wonder if the person posting that spam to the hunters' page is "buddies" with Bob Parsons. They do live in the same state. And we do know that Bob Parsons loves to hunt.

From Who’s Your GoDaddy?
The Progressive Gold on Bob Parsons

Which brings us back to Bob Parsons again. I do find it odd that that his private registration companies aren’t under some kind of investigation if they’re hosting alleged jihadist sites. If they’re not, why not? It’s not exactly difficult to find out to find out which registrants are hosting sites like El-Hasbah and others like it. If I can do it, anyone can. But that in itself is suspicious, like the trail’s been put there on purpose. It’s been alleged that El-Hasbah is a false flag operation could there be more like it, hosted by private registration companies? Exactly how sympatico is proud Vietnam vet Parsons with the Bush administration and federal security agencies? Well he was fully behind Guantanamo Bay which got him a lot of negative reaction; suddenly he started coming over all cloak and dagger:

The soapbox crusades make him a hero to some; to others they are just more of the grandstanding that has made Parsons a sometimes polarizing figure. His ads generate hate mail accusing him of promoting pornography. He knows full well that the safari to Zimbabwe he went on in October, in which he killed an elephant, will cause some outcry. But does he really need bodyguards?

When Parsons attended a conference called the Domain Roundtable in May 2005, he showed up with two beefy guys. They even came a week in advance to case the joint. “They were looking for where to rush the man if anything went wrong,” says Jay Westerdal, who runs research firm Name Intelligence and puts on the Seattle conference.
socrates
gadfly

Re: The Progressive Independent Appears to be Cointelpro

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Tinoire claimed to be in military intelligence. Will wonders never cease?

I was in Military Intelligence and kept a very watchful eye on the Soviets.

So Michael Rivero used to work for the world's largest military contractor, while her buddy Tinoire said she used to be a spook. Wow.

Now it appears Tinoire is running a new scam script pitting new agers against socialists. She is part of the latter. Now how that adds up with her pimping for Ron Paul and Michael Rivero is anyone's guess. Could the title of this thread ever make more sense?
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Astroturfing