Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

"Fintan," Hertzberg, Kos, DU, Brad, Bev, and the Raw Story

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Re: "Fintan," Hertzberg, Kos, DU, Brad, Bev, and the Raw Story

Unread postby socrates » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:59 am

If you look into Brad Friedman's past, there are a lot of tinfoil hoaxes to be seen. My opinion is that Brad is a disinfo spook who receives a paycheck to spread bullshite. I see no other explanation since figuring out his deep ties to the Speedway Bomber and after taking a real look at his website, its history, and Brad's close ties to other dubious bullshiters, many of whom have been posting on so-called progressive outlets.

He's closely tied to Larisa Alexandrovna. She is in love with Larry Johnson, a "former" CIA shitehead. Brad is also tied to Tinoire of Progressive Independent, a domain affiliated with Brad's and Brett Kimberlin's Velvet Revolution. Tinoire has been supported by Wayne Madsen, an alleged former NSA employee. Tinoire herself once claimed that she was in military intelligence. She proclaims herself as being a lefty, but she has supported Ron Paul. She has supported Michael Rivero and anti-semitism. Rivero used to work for McDonnell Douglas, the largest military contractor at that time. Many of Brad's regulars like to link to tinfoil extraordinaire Alex Jones. This whole enterprise has often been described as being right wooing left.

Now Brad is pimping out more Sibel Edmonds bullcrapola. He's saying look at how a conservative paper is churning out info concerning her truthiness. And fancy how this new article is written by yet another former intelligence officer.

I admit I'm somewhat burnt out from trying to expose disinfo shenanigans on the internet. I also no longer think Sibel Edmonds is pretty. The word frumpy now comes to mind.

Hmmm. Check this out. Larisa Alexandrovna made a post at Daily Kos and someone named Guy Caballero took her to task for her nonsense. That guy Guy is one clever focker. I wonder who he is. </Dr. Evil pinkie to the side of mouth>

Oops, I forgot to mention that Brad recently did a radio interview with another former CIA arse, Ray McGovern, who claims that Obama and Panetta may be afraid of being assassinated by the CIA. Oh yeah, let's believe everything that former intelligence officers say. Not. And I think this is tied in somehow with Moulitsas' claims of how wonderful the CIA is. It goes back to the illegal war in Iraq. It goes to plausible deniability. Was it the CIA's fault? Was it the Bush Administrations' fault? How 'bout those fockers are all on the same team, just like Buckner, Stanley, and Schiraldi gift wrapped the 1986 World Series for the New York Mets.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Put a Fork in Brad Friedman's Credibility

Unread postby socrates » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 pm

The Sibel Edmonds situation has taken a turn for the disinformation worst. Thus, it's only fitting that she has become a regular for the Speedway Bomber's fake front. Think about how often Brad has mentioned that he is a co-founder of Velvet Revolution. Find one instance where Brad has written anything about Brett Kimberlin's easily verifiable history. Here's a hint. Don't waste your time, because it doesn't exist. The bottom line is that the B&B Circus are the perfect strawmen for the elction integrity movement. They are either paid disinfo fakes or are grifting useful idiots. There's no in between. It is one or the other.

Anyway, here someone at DU wrote up a thread pertaining to the crap coming from Sibel and promoted by Brad. Sibel ain't looking that hot anymore. The interview she did with the ex-CIA guy apparently contained some major mistakes that Mr. Citizen Journalist failed to weed out of his own {cough} coverage. Hmmm. Funny how all these ex-CIA people are ending up characterised as so-called progressives affiliated with grifters, perhaps also disinfo workers, like Brad and Brett. Larisa loves Larry Johnson and links to him in her DU homepage!

Response from Schakowsky's office re Sibel Edmond's allegations

Response from Schakowsky's office

"The American Conservative's most recent hit piece against Congresswoman Schakowsky is complete fantasy; cut from the same cloth as the stories by "birthers" that President Obama is not an American citizen. The source of this story subscribes to the bizarre conspiracy theory that elements of the United States government were involved in the 9/11 attacks.

A simple review of the facts would lead any responsible person to conclude that there is not a shred of truth to any aspect of this story.

It would be just as accurate to say the Congresswoman was kidnapped by little green men and carried in a space ship to the planet Xenon.

From the start, the fantasy is riddled with factual errors. It claims that an "intimate" relationship between a fictional female Turkish spy and the congresswoman began at the funeral of the congresswoman's mother after 2000, however, Rep. Schakowsky's mother died thirteen years earlier in 1987.

Furthermore, it is alleged that the "relationship" occurred in the congresswoman's bugged town house even though she has never owned or lived in a town house in her life. Congresswoman Schakowsky shares a small apartment with her husband in a busy Washington, DC apartment building and owns a single-family home in Illinois.

In fact not one of the events in this fantastic tale ever took place.

Had The American Conservative, (which was founded by Pat Buchanan) adhered to normal journalistic standards it would have fact checked the story and contacted our office. Its goal was not apparently good journalism, but to fabricate one more story line for the right wing smear machine and conspiracy theorists everywhere."

While over at Brad's disinfo palace, Brett's buddy wrote the following:

The BRAD BLOG receives no corporate or foundational funding. Please consider donating to The BRAD BLOG in support of our years-long continuing coverage of the Sibel Edmonds case.

Well, how much have Brad and Brett made from their election fraud hoaxes? We now know rich lady Lori Grace has given them some dough. What about Brett's Aunt or whatever Harriet Crosby from the Maryland area? I bet she's provided those two hucksters with more of the same. But here we have Brad acting all poor and how he could really use the donations. I'm not buying it. No one else should either at this point. And if the well has dried up over the last years as most now realise that Brad and the Velvet Revolution are scammers, then where exactly is Brad getting the funds to full-time blog?

There is an interesting post at BradBlog saying that Larisa Alexandrovna wrote about the Jan lesbian scandal hoax a while back. I see that Wayne Madsen did the same thing. Now where are dubious people like that getting their info? Who are their sources?

Guy Incognito wrote:Larisa Alexandrovna had a post up at her blog at-largely recently in which she named Jan Schackowsky as the 'mystery Congresswoman' Sibel had alluded to, well before this article was out. She claimed that she'd heard this rumor through other sources previously. The blog isn't searchable and Google isn't helping, so I can't find the relevant link, but it was within the past month or two.

If that guy is telling the truth, and wait a second, that's not me even though I was Guy Caballero at DKos, then oh well, I don't know what it means, it's just more of the same. Or perhaps Larisa is buddies with Madsen, who claims to be ex-NSA, who so happens to be buddies with Tinoire, who so happened to claim to be military intelligence!

One other strange thing jumping out at me is Joseph Lauria is now affiliating with this crowd. According to BradBlog, "Anti-War's Scott Horton interviews Giraldi and Joe Lauria, co-author of the January 2008 three-part front page Sunday Times of London bombshell series on Edmonds, which was entirely ignored in the U.S." I spoke with Lauria on the phone for a couple hours. He said I became a player as Prepostericity. One thing that scared me about him was when he told me Madsen is a regular guy, that he lives in a humble setting, and that basically he is trying to make a buck just to get by. Joseph Lauria is the person who had his identity stolen by Jason Leopold, yet another rat.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Astroturfing