Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

I Do Not Harvest IP's, New Places I'm At, and Admin. Stuff

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

I Do Not Harvest IP's, New Places I'm At, and Admin. Stuff

Unread postby socrates » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 pm

I'll never abandon this forum. There is the chance it may pick up again.

I wanted to counter some lies being said about me and this place at a sewer of a domain named FSZ.

You can check out the first post on this entry titled Sing for the Reverend Martin Luther King. That is also one of the new places I can be found blogging.

The other one is DaveFromQueens.com. There I am posting as Prepostericity.

I was also able to get in some diaries at DailyKos as Prepostericity and NoMoreKosHate. At the FreeSpeechZoneBlog, I started as Prepostericity, then became M&NYC, and finished off as socrates. Never did I once use those names as sock puppets. While I believe the use of zombies is ethical, I do not consider it moral to use sock puppets. I see a huge distinction between the two terms. I'm not gonna provide a link to FSZ, because I believe it is one of the worst disinfo pits of them all. So folks will have to google or whatever to find the place.

As for AAANI moving forward, I want to say a few things here, which will enable me to avoid making a post in the admin. section.

I am trying my darndest to not ban anyone. In the old days, the new member SharkGirl would never have lasted beyond her first post. I banned Jazzroc for not debating fair and for his track record of being a troll. May41970 continues to throw me under the bus. Consequently, he has been permanently banned.

Lophofo does not have admin. capabilities at this point for his own protection. It is slow enough here for only one to take care of that. If we pick up again, he will be given mod powers. For those who are members, there is complete free speech. FreeForums has disabled guest posts, so that's why those aren't possible anymore. Members are also able to edit their posts again. I am not allowing posts to be deleted, so if anyone ever removes their content, there will be proof of why threads don't make sense. That is a rare occurence, but I have seen it done, where folks delete all of their posts.

The main reason I have decided to have Lophofo not be a mod/admin. is so if anything strange happens, I will not have to worry if he was involved. It's not that I don't trust him. It just makes sense to have the blame placed on me or outside forces if things go wrong.

I have been saving the forum.

The old rule of zero tolerance for tinfoil has been lifted. But when I see it, I will respond.

I will never alter posts. I'd appreciate if cursing could be kept to a minimum. Perhaps if I see too much of that, I will bleep the bad words. Once in a while I don't mind. Oh yeah, hate speech towards other members will not be tolerated. This will be a safe haven.

I kinda ribbed into SharkGirl a bit. Feel free to not walk on eggshells and come after me if you feel I deserve it. Let's attack the messages, not the messengers. As for public figures, that rule is somewhat modified. Remember this, if it isn't a lie and/or malicious, it isn't libel.

That should do it.

Oh, how I long for better days for America.

Andy Griffith Show: Barney on the Emancipation Proclamation

Bill Hicks: What is the point to Life
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: I Do Not Harvest IP's, New Places I'm At, and Admin. Stuff

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:26 pm

I am now only posting here, at the DFQ2 blogspot, and occasionally at Francis Holland's "Truth About Kos" blog. If you like my blogging, I'll pretty much just be here.

On an admin note, links are not popping up into new windows. Free Forums is working on that situation. They recently provided us with a new admin panel, and there is this new glitch. Sorry for any inconvenience. You can always right click the links into new windows.

The Chemmie Dialogues thread has been retired. I was going to repost it, but the other person involved felt uncomfortable with it. So that's that. Hopefully, that person will stop posting about this forum's members, and we will leave him alone also.

I am taking legal action against the cyberstalking I have been afflicted with. I am not gonna go into the specifics. Hopefully someday I will be able to do so. That is the plan. But for now, it is probably in my best interests to take care of that situation in real life.
socrates
gadfly

Re: I Do Not Harvest IP's, New Places I'm At, and Admin. Stuff

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:46 am

A quick post as I noticed this needs to be updated. I am posting at the last name left's blog called the-last-blog-left.blogspot.com. Sorry again for some images not working. I've definitely cut back a lot on making posts. I have tried my best to make a difference. Also, sorry for all the convolution. It wasn't me. It was a reaction by unknown forces due to what I researched and wrote about. That should tell folks something. If any of you ever met me, you'd be impressed. I am a nice guy with a good heart and quite sane. The internet is fried. Don't fall for that many people buying into planted craziness. There's a reason why it's planted. It's to get people to waste time on tinfoil-tainment rather than see reality for what it is. By the way, chemtrails and contrails are definitely two separate things. Seek out the most logical explanations for why they are being spread out. It's really not that tough to figure out. It's got nothing to do with depopulation or weather wars. Mostly for uv-b ray protection. I wouldn't be surprised if geoengineering is already taking place higher up in the stratosphere. Take care you good lurkers.
socrates
gadfly

Return to It Happens