Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Someone pretending to be socrates

tinfoil by association

Re: Someone pretending to be socrates

Unread postby Lophofo » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Any way, just one thing to think about...I know it's tough when people try to discredit you, your name, and all the work you've done. There's already people who think I am you. Why try to smear me? They already have tried to make you look crazy. So, the next easy thing to do to discredit me is to say I am you...and to once again, try and make you look crazy. It's the kill two birds with one stone thing. You are right about this board having great info or the attack wouldn't be so convoluted and complex.

I don't know who greenman is. I am not a kook, paid schill, or whatever. I have never posted as socrates and don't have any association with starman or the people from chemtrail central or gastronamus. I do know a bunch of names from there, but I don't know the entire history.

More on this later, as my time right now is short.

And, I don't hold it against you for taking away my moderator status as a precaution. At first I was upset. But, given the history behind the attacks against you, I totally understand. So, that's fine. :)

One other note. I think what might be happening is that they are trying to get socrates to distrust me. Originally, he might have thought that they were trying to get me to distrust him. However, I think it's the opposite. This plays into their game of trying to portray him as a paranoid kook...which he isn't. You have to know the history behind this all and what has happened behind the scenes.

P.S. I live in Utah. I am a family man. Socrates is in Massachusetts. We discovered each other online because of common views about chemtrails on two different boards. Then, he convinced me to see through the mind games and come over to this board.

It's a joke to think that we are one and the same individual. But, it seems nowadays that there are a slew of individuals out there trying to portray it that way. That means this place has some great info. Keep up the good work guys.
Lophofo

Unread postby Lophofo » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Increase1776 already thinks I am socrates and that this is my board.
I am not socrates, and this is the board I post on...but it's not mine. It is socrates'.

Don't forget this post found at CTC: Increase's Meltdown

Code: Select all
http://www.lophofo.com/images/CTC.jpg

http://www.lophofo.com/images/CTCsmall.jpg

Click the picture to view it larger.

Now that Increase1776 isn't posting any longer or moderating at CTC, I wouldn't be surprised if he's posting elsewhere and trying to make it look like I am socrates.

Yeah, and I agree that it's not a coincident that they are posting as socrates and mentioning electromagnetism and other things I have posted about. This is a full fledged operation. So, if it is Increase1776, it's not just him. It's not just one person. It is very professional, and it's tied in on multiple levels with different people who get paid to do this.

You should trust socrates. He knows more about this smear campaign and their tactics than any of us (said sincerely). The guy is an internet sleuth...and I tip my hat at him for that.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Thanks for explaining everything and for supporting 100% the altruistic goal of having chemtrails exposed and stopped.

There was a coincidence to this story. Lophofo joined Gastronamus Cafe after Greenman had left. Greenman was also at CTC but a bit before Lophofo's time. Lophofo has been on the internet a lot longer than me. I started getting into forums around 2000-2002 off and on. Then I was away from the blogosphere and returned in late 2005ish at Huffington Post. That took me into 2006 when I became a chemmie.

Lophofo's been around forever. He's known about trolls before I even knew it was a computer term.

A friend of his recommended him to be an honorary admin. for the tech forum. He checks in once in a while, and if there is a question he can answer, he does.

If one plugs in Greenman, tons of hits return. People have that for a last name. There is some kind of greenman festival. I didn't really look into this too much other than seeing the astronomical returns for searching Greenman, but I bet there have been a lot of people with that username.

Now for that forum to turn up as the #1 return for searching the name Lophofo, that to me, is not a coincidence. I believe the fakes found that and have been saving it for a while. Their job is to create noise and doubts. They are fascists. They do not believe in freedom of thought or association. We are talking about brownshirts actually working full-time to distort every corner of the blogosphere.

This has been proven as fact.

There are a few related posts on this in the top section in the "NASA's Bluff Called" thread. For the rest of this one, I am going to put up my screenshots further clarifying and proving that we are under attack by modern day cointelpro-like forces. I am not gonna lose any sleep over the troll busting. I believe I have accumulated enough to have generated a compelling case that this forum has a historical presence. We are the true patriots who don't throw the word around. We are the true chemmies who have been disgusted with the tinfoil by association. The screenshots along with other threads on this forum tell the story. I don't expect folks to read everything concerning this. I only ask that people get the general gist of what I have been on about. I ask that people look at the evidence I have amassed.

As to Lophofo having moderator privileges taken away, I was never going to mention that. I was gonna do my thing and see how he responded. Lophofo's character and honesty has shone through. He didn't hedge on anything. He quickly explained it all. He even helped me to make more sense of the screenshots which will follow. These shots will show you that more likely than not Lou Aubuchont is one of many who are making fake posts all over the blogosphere.

They want us to feel dirty, ignorant, insignificant, useless, confused, envious of others, disillusioned, you pick the word, and they are playing that kind of game. This is as tinfoil as I personally get. But look at the evidence I have accumulated. Look at even just a bit of it. All across the board, except for a few honest mistakes which I have admitted to, this place is a part of history. And we owe this to all the famous chemmies who willingly or not have allowed our concerns to be turned into some 3 a.m. Discovery Channel rerun playing after some new special on the Loch Ness, the Bermuda Triangle, or aliens.

You know it!

Now watch for a fake in six months saying you know it.

But anyway, Lophofo actually has founder status right now. He could delete me and this whole forum if he wanted to. That is how much I believe he is for real.

There's a reason why CTC doesn't allow new members. They know they have been busted. They know new people become a threat to their restrictions placed on freedoms of speech and association.

I will let these screenshots do the talking.

{Oh yeah, we are working on getting this place a counter. We are determined to succeed.}

Lou Aubuchont of the Deep Sky Hoax

He will be shown to be behind the new fake socrates. Some of this is circumstantial evidence. A lot of it is fact. Please read the related threads to fill yourselves in.

Now would someone trying to get chemtrails exposed and stopped say the following?

I screenshot the email exchange with Brad Friedman.

Image {name redacted},

Plugging in Lophofo.com, I found a strange poster named TITOR RIGHT posting on a Texas tv news station's forum.

This reeks like Lou Aubuchont.

Now I am not saying there is this one person Aubuchont reeking all this havoc. I believe he works for an agency and has colleagues who share info and strategy. This is where I go tinfoil. The facts compiled tell me this isn't theory, that people are paid to pervert the blogosphere.

On one post, he gave the following links.

If you look at the date, it lines up with the first fake socrates appearing at Alex Jones' Infowars forum. Lophofo made a great point in a recent pm, how the fakes are aware of my methodology and could plant false leads. Then my time is wasted from perhaps motivating and inspiring real chemmies to join here and make us the #1 place in volume and quality members and guests.

So do these trolls expect me to find these, to waste my time on this kind of thing? Or are they incompetent and defenseless to my techniques? I don't know the answer to that one.

http://lophofo.com/images/blogspot.jpg

It's a link to a screenshot Lophofo posted here when the HAARP thread was hitting its peak. How can TITOR RIGHT not be Louis Aubuchont? Look at the other links given. The name Titor, I think that refers to a tinfoil story about time travel.

This shows that these dumbasses have been planning this Lophofo is me thing since at least March.

The Greenman coincidence is hard to take. I admit that. But Lophofo arrived to Gastronamus after Greenman and mmmmbarium were gone. I remember Lophofo showed up during my personal peak at Gastronamus. I also note that it was Increase1776 who started going after me on my chemtrail subliminals thread. Hence started the Johnny Cash middle finger era. Just google Greenman and see how many results there are. It is an amazing coincidence, I will agree. But if so, it was one that the fakes knew I would eventually find.

This does prove, nonetheless, that this forum is feared by those exposed, paid tinfoil actors.

One can engine search that username and see how it is someone working from the same astroturfing unit.

I'd love to go on tv or radio with this story. The internet is a joke! There are fakes all over it! Good luck finding any part of the open comments sections not full of these cointelpro-like spooky kooks.

Aubuchont was at Chemtrail Central as Optik way back when.

Simpleman1776 appears to be Aubuchont. He was right there on the new fake socrates thread found. The fakes want me to waste time on these things. But what I am about to put up should ring a bell with people. It is more of the "Joos Did It" nonsense. This implies that Aubuchont was also posting extensively at the What Really Happened Unofficial board. If you notice his extensive use of capital letters, he appears to have a TOTO-like troll appearance. Aubuchont and TOTO may have posted at DebateBothSides from different ip's, but I now believe they are the same person. All one would need is two different computers,

There is a very good reason why I believe this person is the scum of the earth. I don't like fakes who are working against social and environmental justice.

Here are a few more. How is this not Lou Aubuchont/TOTO or perhaps even Ender himself?

This is one of the most sadistic bastards I have ever run across, much worse than a JonQuixote taken down at HuffingtonPost a few years back.

Now that I have this out of my system, I feel this latest sordid chapter has been resolved. I can beat down trolls these days in a matter of hours.

That gives me plenty of time to get back to dealing with the more superior tools of the state apparatus such as Patrick Minnis of NASA.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:00 pm

You never know what the big boy trolls are gonna do. Sometimes they seem like competent psy-op brownshirts. Other times they leave bread crumbs and make mistakes that backfire. I have admitted to being a Gambini with a learning curve. Or better put, maybe just maybe I realise that the light at the end of the tunnel has arrived, that we are too close to victory to stop now.

Anyway, sometimes these people are numbnuts, like with SluggoJD being aligned with No Quarters and Cannonfire. Or wait a second. The reason this place gets attacked so much is because we are outside the realm of a controlled, oppositional, enigmatic script. I will give the big boy trolls credit where credit is due. There is a bit of Batman/Riddler going on here. They leave me crumbs to find, and if I find them, as with the PrisonPlanet fake socrates nonsense making me sound like Lophofo, they figure it is more suppression of our top section and extra kooky flavouring. But then they don't realise that Lophofo could tell that Case Western was all over this website.

Most posts supposedly made on October 30th were actually written many months ago. Maybe someone from the Attributor Corporation would like to step forward and explain why they were messing with this website? Maybe the people from Case Western with its military ties can explain their interest in this small place?

But I will give these jackasses a bit of credit for being a bit more subtle of late as regards to the fake socrates. I've got to warn them, however, that enough of the cybersmear attack has been documented. The good readers who have followed the saga even a bit understand their tactics. It is simply getting unnecessary for me to prove anything else. They've been busted so much, that I can only figure that they are still throwing trash at me in the hopes that I waste time proving what has already been proven: A small chemtrail forum has had a widespread disinfo script put in place against it.

Uhm, here is some old school troll busting from yours truly, all put together on dial up by someone whose posts transcend who I am in real life! Don't be scared, good people. They aren't getting away with anything. In fact, their activities are backfiring. There best bet is to just go away.

Subtlety

I'll give them credit. This is a much more subtle fake socrates script I found. The attack is definitely on with the search engines. That is the one area they have us by the gonads. No worries. We'll figure out something. :twisted:

Here are two links I found while quickly seeking out fake socrates type crap so as to push back at the Attributor Corporation troll.

Chem Trails The only buffer between us and the sun?

Hmmm. That sounds like my angle. It is an easy link to find on google. If you read through the thread, it is chock full of crazy believers. This feels like when Aubuchont got fully exposed by me. Then all he had left was the "nuclear option," to try to drag this forum down too. The same thing happened when I busted Mike Rivero and his WhatReallyHappened forum. I kick their asses, then they act like so what, they are meant to be strawmen anyway. They just want one of the controlled forums to do the debunking. They want Free Republic to take down Ben Burch, not me! They want Bushwa to attack Madsen, not me! They want the 9/11 debunker The_Last_Name_Left to take down Rivero, not me! They want Jay Reynolds taking down the fake chemmies, not me!

"Chemtrails Socrates" in google brought me to that thread. Check out this avatar there:

Good job big boy trolls!!!!

That's what I'm talking about!

This one, however, was like doing the monday crossword. Too easy. :lol:

This is where the Socrates came from:

WilbyInebria wrote:...your bible is full of paradox, it's a joke. hell, jesus couldn't even take his 'destiny' like an immortal. he cried and whined and aked if it was possible to have this cup pass from him. socrates stands far above jesus/heyzeus... at least socrates took his cup of poison with dignity.

I took three more screenshots. Here's the last one from this thread:

Blogs about: Odelay

The last two images sure do seem kind of similar to me. Anyone using a search engine with "chemtrails socrates" is gonna come across a lot of stuff I have. Two birds/one stone? Get me to bite on this crap and know that I can't get to it all, there is so much of it, and once in a while the stuff is more subtle?

Ok, last one. This linked my username to the socrates part.

So basically we have a thread on Beck here. We cover chemtrails. My username is socrates. Why is this small forum attacked so much?

One last note. There is some jackass website called outlaw journalism or something. It is a relatively new place. They cover chemtrails, disinfo, astroturfing. It is like a warped version of this place. It has so many members. I found it becuase someone linked to this forum, specifically to the thread that JazzRoc showed up on. He didn't deny that he was on my forum. If people remember that one I singled out a Tuddi as being Jazzroc.

Now this is where it gets strange or starts to add up completely. Tuddi was the friend of The_Last_Name_Left. That is based on what TLNL told us, maybe he said it at CTC or on the thread here. I can't remember all the details. But anyway, Tuddi was actually Trausti, the guy running the other WRH forum, the actual real unofficial one. I saw a thread there where he admitted to posting on this forum. Trausti is Tuddi is Jazzroc, or at the least, those usernames have been used in conjunction with each other.

I'm glad Isard and Lophofo are here. The top section here is solid. These trolls appear to want to nip this place in the bud. All their efforts have backfired. There is so much that I have proven, that I needn't even track down the crap to prove that what I just wrote is the truth. They can change things around after the fact or scrub and delete. But as the good readers who have read some of my other troll busting material know, I do not lie!

the people united will never be defeated
socrates
gadfly

Re: Coincidences Or Not?

Unread postby socrates » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Coincidences do occur. No doubt about it. But sometimes things seem so pointed, so absurd, that there's no way such things are coincidences.

Remember TITOR RIGHT?

This was a crazy Stitcherman-type poster making thousands of posts at a Texas forum. The reason I was able to find this guy was because of the lophofo.com image. Now the thing to this is that the disinfo creep right clicked an image from this forum and then plopped it down on some obscure forum in Texas. The key is the search engines. While many would never come across this, those who may have tried to search for Lophofo and myself were bound to come across this. But this is the type of ground covered earlier, when the creeps went from linking may41970 to myself to doing the same thing to Lophofo.

Now ask yourselves, why are such sophisticated efforts made to link me and others into convolution?

On another front, "Louis Aubuchont" has started to use mynetimages.com. He had been using something called picadoodle. Maybe he decided to try a new image hoster? Perhaps. But why mynetimages? Why not image shack or some of the more famous ones? I believe since "Lou" has been 100% proven to be disinfo, he continues to try to drag the few of us here down into his cesspool of an existence.

And this takes me to one more coincidence or not question. Is a crazy poster named CrystalRiver named to distort the username of one of the few other friends I have made from the chemtrail boards? I believe Crystal Rose has ended some of her posts and emails to me with the word blessings. CrystalRiver can be found posting at a clear cut disinfo website named RumorMillNews. On that website is a prominently placed link to disinfo or something to do about Princess Diana. I'm basically saying I haven't the time like the old days to pour through crap like this like I used to. The point is that CrystalRose's avatar is Lady Di.

When stuff is so obviously tainted, like say with Clifford Carnicom and Chemtrail Central, what's the point in continuing to prove such a thing? Once a nail is hammered in, isn't the job done? The disinfo trolls can try to drag me back into caring about their already discredited internet existences, but I am a free person, have completely exposed their nonsense for what it is, and have simply moved on to bigger and better amateur internet sleuthing. 8)
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:29 pm

It never ends, and I no longer worry about it. Now there is a creep called AmericanDream messing with me. He emailed me after Jeff Wells published my email address (later deleted). He turned me onto someone named Kid Kenoma. Those two could be the same person and affiliated with Rigorous Intuition convolution or just two deluded wastes of time.

Dreamsend is the loser who said that Theresa Duncan and Jeremy Blake faked their suicides. He blabs about args. I couldn't care less about him, whether he is mentally unbalanced or is part and parcel of internet disinfo. I just thought I'd point out this latest bull for the public record. It's just more mind games being played at my expense. That's ok. It's not like the reader doesn't decide. My recommendation is for you the good reader to avoid rabbit holes and limited hangouts. Yeah, check them out if you want to, but myself, I have gotten beyond them. I am going after the big picture. I'm not wasting time anymore on insidious, anonymous usernames.

I have a new entry up at davefromqueens2.blogspot concerning Lyndon LaRouche. DFQ2 has shown my improvement as a blogger. I'm not running around like a chicken with my head chopped off, like I have done at times here. Basically, Dreamsend has made it seem that this new fake socrates leaving comments at Kid Kenoma's is me. It's strange. I've made a few posts at Desertfae's forum. Dreamsend mentioned someone named something like hrcracknsack or something. When I responded that I didn't have a clue what he was talking about, he directed me to the posts and then suggested we start a new thread to discuss someone "imitating" me. But then he came back with saying it's me again. Obviously for anyone who has followed what creeps have done to me, he isn't the first chump to giving this bait and switch.

Anyone can look into Dreamsend and see that he used to put up some good stuff way back when concerning Lyndon LaRouche and other punks. But then he went off the deep end. My gut tells me he is part and parcel of internet disinfo. No one can be this stupid to agree someone stole my identity but then switch around and say it's me. I think he is a disinfo fake. I just don't have the paystub to prove it.

Oh yeah, good luck trying to read his stuff concerning the Theremy noise. He deleted all his blogs. Now he can be found talking up args. I went to some anomaly forum to stand up for myself. These people are trying to confuse me, throw me off my game. It's not working. I don't use sock puppets. I don't have imaginary conversations with myself. I am not a troll. Dreamsend is a troll. The only question left is whether he is paid or insane.
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!