Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Aerosol Report

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Re: Aerosol Report

Unread postby Isard » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:55 am

Hi Socrates and other readers and posters,

Quite a long time since my last report.

October was the coolest I ever remember in Montevideo. I had heating on until the end of the month, while it is usually used here only until the end of September.
November and December were quite normal concerning temperatures, but very rainy.

Now January has been very hot, specially the last 10 days.
But one thing I have noticed is that max temps in the north of the country (hottest area), do never reach 40º. This occured almost daily during summers, specially by the end of the 80's and the 90's. I am now no longer affiliated to the "global warming" theory, which I think is not really happening (maybe only in big cities).

I recommend once more the excellent essay on Global Warming wrote by Paulo and Alexandra Correa.
http://www.aetherometry.com/Electronic_Publications/Politics_of_Science/Global_Warming/gw_index.html

The truth is the real problem is not about CO2, but mainly about other cancerogenic substances which are emmited to the atmosphere and biosphere. Those substances cause climate change, diseases, etc.

We are now having in Uruguay 1 death every 4 days due to skin cancer. This is extremely dangerous.
The sun litteraly burns. No one likes to talk about it, but hopefully local media addressed the issue extensively last December.

You were right Socrates, without chemtrails (as it happens here), UVb radiation is killing us.

We MUST switch to a cleaner and sustainable society. Promote public transportation, consume locally produced food and other stuff, monetary system reform.

I hope there is still enough time to change all this.
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Thanks Isard,

I'm no scientist, but I think man-made global warming is truly going on. I guess we can agree to disagree. I won't even try to debate it. Though when the vast majority of scientists say it's real, I believe them.

I haven't been observing the skies that much the last year. I got burnt out as a chemmie. I have noticed more sunlight. I think there has been less chemtrailing going on, for what it's worth.

I went into this thing trying to figure out motive. I never bought into any of the goofy explanations such as mind control and depopulation. Chemtrails as fighting global warming made the most sense, and that's what now discredited Will Thomas was arguing. But then I got into the heart of the debate between closed-minded debunkers and crazy believers. Basically, geoengineering would not be taking place in the troposphere.

UV-b radiation mitigation makes the most sense to explain the prolific nature of deliberate creation of cirrus aviaticus. The ozone hole expert Crutzen and some other dude, forget the name, they wrote that ozone in the troposphere is more effective at attenuating the harmful effects of solar rays than that found in the stratosphere. That kind of sealed the deal for me. Then later, I got into the science of clouds, and based on Minnis' own words at Chemtrail Central, the fake clouds I have seen on a number of occasions could not have formed from normal aviation emissions. The conditions just didn't exist. So there you have it. That's what I came up with. I also think chemtrails could be used to try to rein in severe weather. But because the chemtrailing has been going on so often, there seems to have been a more general purpose than that. Even with climate change, we're not going to get severe weather all the time. Chemtrails as Dyn-O-Mat philosophy would not be going on that often, imho.

We've had very cold weather also. It started in October, the middle of autumn. This is now the coldest winter I can remember in a very long time. My guess is geoengineering has started. On the other hand, I have heard that if it gets too warm, the jet stream can be fooled into shutting down and bring on something like a mini-Ice Age. This could also just be a new cycle we are going through. I honestly don't know.

Well, now we have three somewhat regular posters, ourselves and Zapp, a nice lady from Australia. I should email Cpellatt again and let her know it could be safe for posting again. :) Maybe new folks will sign up, and the forum can rebound. I've been somewhat successful blogging at a place called davefromqueens2.blogspot.com, but I've always had a fondness for the forum format. It's just more fun, feels more open.

Take care.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 pm

We got blatant chemtrail action today. I hadn't seen much in a long time. Though I haven't exactly been looking for them the last months like I used to. I don't even know what to say. It's the same old same old. The humidity readings weren't that high according to the balloon readings. It didn't feel humid out. The trails expanded in a big way. I stick with the solar ray mitigation theory as making the most sense. To mitigate global warming, no. I don't see that happening. Maybe way up there they are doing that too. But "chemtrails" are too low to be for staving off the effects of co2. Period.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:49 pm

I see this thread in particular is getting a lot of reads. There is some good stuff contained within it. I hope that folks also check out the other threads. Concrete information on chemtrails can be found there.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:59 pm

I made a post on chemtrails at my somewhat successful davefromqueens2.blogspot. It's easy to find. It's probably the only one I'll make there. It's not that I'm ashamed of thinking chemtrails are not contrails. Making that entry should tell ye otherwise. It was a basic observation of suspicious aircraft generated clouds from yesterday. I put up the NASA stuff on persistent contrails with the Appleman Chart along with some of the radiosonde readings. I even put up a bit on my cybersleuthing of Patrick Minnis and his strange relationship with Chemtrail Central. I went over a few of the basics of the science of contrails based on his words. Not scared. Planting seeds. That's all we can really do. Chemtrails as portrayed on the internet is clearly a deliberate joke. To quote Meatloaf, "I tried. I tried."
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun May 23, 2010 5:35 pm

We got chemtrailed Saturday.

I got in contact with Crystal Rose. She says she will resume with some posts. Cool. Isard's been a good trooper. Zapp has been busy with her personal life, but she should be back at some point. That makes four normal people who believe chemtrails are real yet don't fall for the crap portrayal of chemtrails on the internet.

I have no regrets about how this place turned out. It has provided the most realistic theories for why the chemtrails are being dispersed and who are behind the project. I will never delete this forum.

Of course if I could turn back the clock, I would have been less naive about certain people who fell into my good graces. Whether they are paid to post or are merely run of the mill, conspiracy theory freaks, that will probably never be determined. I really had no choice but to go with them at the beginning. It was a catch-22. They helped AAANI become a factor. Without them, it would've resulted in the slow forum it is today. I wasn't prepared for the load of malarkey they dropped on this place. But still, I can't regret how it played out. Things happen. One tries to learn from their mistakes and move on. My other blog is doing quite well. I am happy to not be posting on chemtrails anymore except for here and there. If this place picks up again, then maybe I'll get back into it. But how many times and ways can someone post on chemtrails? I did the best I could.

How is the following not deliberate activity?

Chemtrails over Barcelona. Spain. May 20th 2009. 12:10 p.m.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Crystal Rose » Mon May 24, 2010 10:45 pm

socrates wrote:So after days on end with gloomy overcast, the Boston area was supposed to have a mostly sunny day. But the chemplanes have now ruined what should have been a beautiful sky. The operation does appear to have as one of its main objectives to shield out the sun.

One other observation I have is that when the day started, for the first time in weeks, the air was fresh, it was mild out, a perfect summer day.

However, now after the recent spray jobs the last few hours, it is getting muggy again, and the air has gotten stale very quickly. So only a few hours ago, it was a perfect day. Now it is muggy again and very tough to breathe.

I have had the same experience Socrates -- so many times.

It's been weird in L.A. the last few months. Seems like the CT'ing has gone in spurts. We've had large periods of time where there was no activity, then bombarded/blasted for a couple or few days, (then usually the weather changes), then another break.

Another weird thing (& I'm not a scientist, so I have no idea about the significance of this), but it is really quite cold here in L.A. for this time of year. Seems it turned cold last time we were blasted. Whether this is just coincidence is the question. Seems to me this same pattern has happened over and over and over in the last few years. Also, re: the weather here, it's really unseasonably cold and extremely windy, although, needless to say, weather is freaky everywhere these days.

Thanks,

Crystal
Crystal Rose
tinfoil free

Unread postby socrates » Tue May 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Crystal Rose wrote:I have had the same experience Socrates -- so many times.

It's been weird in L.A. the last few months. Seems like the CT'ing has gone in spurts. We've had large periods of time where there was no activity, then bombarded/blasted for a couple or few days, (then usually the weather changes), then another break.

We are getting hit when it is ultra-sunny out and blue skies. Massachusetts gets a lot of days each year that are completely blue, no puffy ones or anything close. If the uv-b index is high, rest assured the skies are blasted. One needn't even be a scientist to know these are deliberate. If you look at the balloon readings, quite often there is never enough relative humidity to account for so-called persistent contrails. That's even when taking into account Minnis' (as Canex) recalculating the numbers due to the balloons having a weakness in detecting the true RH level.

This isn't even near being rocket science or science fiction. Chemtrails are being done for climate change reasons. The lower fake clouds are for blocking out uv-b rays. The higher ones in the stratosphere are for geoengineering.

There's not much good info on the internet. In fact, it's mostly disinformation. That's our biggest problem.

Another weird thing (& I'm not a scientist, so I have no idea about the significance of this), but it is really quite cold here in L.A. for this time of year. Seems it turned cold last time we were blasted. Whether this is just coincidence is the question. Seems to me this same pattern has happened over and over and over in the last few years. Also, re: the weather here, it's really unseasonably cold and extremely windy, although, needless to say, weather is freaky everywhere these days.

Thanks,

Crystal

I notice very cold days too, when it's not expected. Like crazy snow in October. Or very cold days in May. I think geoengineering has started.

The ptb's keep trying to get the masses feet wet with the idea that this is good. But bottom line is no one was buying it a few years ago when it first was getting played, and no one is buying it today. Too bad people suck so bad. This thing could have been exposed and stopped already. The people in charge, i.e. the military, do what they want and explain later. The pilots probably feel they are dropping chaff, or maybe a lot of drones are used. Maybe there are only so many pilots needed. Their best trick is when they spray in the early am while we sleep, then the whole thing is a mess before the day has even started. When what should be a totally blue sky is completely filled up with a thin sheet of white whatever, that is your conspiracy theory. It's not kooky. This is for real. It's to block out solar radiation and higher up for cooling. But without accountability, there's no way to know what harmful effects there are. These creeps are afraid of lawsuits. Plus they feel they can do whatever they want. They are not true believers in democracy.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Isard » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi people,

As usual, no chemtrailing here in Montevideo. We are having much higher temperatures than usual (seems spring has already started about 10 days ago...).
I suspect this summer will be really hot.
My father (who is bald) got two moles removed from his head. According to the doctor this is due to sun, which is getting worse every year. He was (obviously) told that a cap is not at all a protection for him (as it does not block UV rays).

I already posted about this, but just as a reminder: here (with no chemtrails at all), we are having 1 death every four days due to skin cancer. And that is an official statistic.

Isard
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby socrates » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Today aircraft emissions spread out over a sunny blue sky and formed synthetic cloud cover. I just checked the radiosonde readings for Chatham, Massachusetts. They post those twice a day. There wasn't enough relative humidity to account for the so-called persistent contrails seen. But this is just some crazy conspiracy theory. :roll: (on edit- I see there is a collection box below. I didn't put that there and am not asking anyone for money. When I get the time, I'll see if I can remove that and also get rid of the registration message. I did remove the latter months ago, but for some reason it is still showing up.)
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans