Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The view from down here...

tinfoil by association

Unread postby socrates » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:33 pm

viewfromKSA wrote:"I am arguing that it is not out of benevolence that the fake cloud covers are being produced."

As I said, I totally agree with that part of your statements.

It's like the US didn't leave Vietnam, because they suddenly realised it was immoral to be there. No, it was no longer politically and economically feasible.

"If chemtrails are meant to cool us off, they are not working."

This is for darn sure, as well. Not only are the seasons becoming less defined, but they are actually moving. Now, I could never lay claim to 4 clear seasons here....

That's one of the reasons people love to visit New England. That fall foliage. But, oops, no more New England slow changing of the colour of the leaves.

Here is a story from today on this.
In New England, fading fall colors blamed on climate change

I think a lot of this is due to the chemtrails.

An interesting thing came to mind while watching weather reports recently....(CNN, BBC, other international ones)...when they show the kingdom there are almost never any clouds to be seen on screen.

A lot of us have had concerns with our meteorologists and their fake smiles, with their unwillingness to report on specific aircraft creating massive, fake cloud cover. And I try to get through to people that this is not just about the obvious chemtrails that have been documented. To me, this is about fake cloud cover.

I also agree with your observation that the fake clouds aren't cooling us off. Yes, we aren't getting the sun's rays hitting us directly, but the mugginess and yucky air remains.

Feel free to post anywhere else you want to.
The internet reminds me of the line out of John Lennon's Imagine.
"Imagine no countries, it isn't hard to do."

We all bleed red. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. We all come up with the same cliches.
The internet has tons of potential. Real people can bypass their restrictive social structures and
communicate, let the whole world know that eventually peace and justice will arrive.
socrates
gadfly

Bio-engineering on a mass scale?

Unread postby viewfromKSA » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:57 pm

Could one of the other reasons for chemtrailing be mass bio-engineering of some kind? Lab reports on collected fallout has shown ingredients that seem mighty strange if the goal is just to block UV radiation. Why would there be viruses, bacteria, and cancers among others I can't recall at the moment interspersed with items like polymers, aluminum and barium? Any ideas or thoughts?
viewfromKSA

Re: Bio-engineering on a mass scale?

Unread postby socrates » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm

viewfromKSA wrote: Why would there be viruses, bacteria, and cancers among others I can't recall at the moment interspersed with items like polymers, aluminum and barium? Any ideas or thoughts?

Some evidence looks very solid where aluminum and barium levels have spiked. There is also the epidemic with the respiratory illnesses. There was an article from the Idaho Observer from 2006 that reported the things you listed, and more. It was played up big by the chemtrail boards and other outlets with "chemtrail news." I have my doubts about the validity of that report and also with that "newspaper." Especially when they are talking up chemtrails as being military chaff.

Chemtrails:GAO report admits "chaff"
Lab report reveals much more

excerpt:
... some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish-colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis.

Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:

6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia

9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride

26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc

4 molds and fungi

7 viruses

2 cancers

2 vaccines

2 sedatives

That doesn't look like evidence. It looks like tinfoil combined with a limited hangout.
It just doesn't seem to add up, not one bit, for credibility.

If we're getting "sprayed" like bugs, then how are "they" protecting themselves?

Here's another article posted by the Idaho Observer, this one from 2003.
Gifting with Orgone

{excerpts}
image #1
image #2
image #3

This is the kind of rubbish that's warping the obvious into being a "hoax."
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby viewfromKSA » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:09 pm

Well, I can see you have quite strong opinions about outside of the box thinking, especially when outside of a box you agree with.

Although there is much disinformation around everywhere, a technique often used quite successfully by those wishing to 'disinform' is to write something with truth in it and mix it in with a generous amount of fertilizer. Many sites/papers/etc. print a large amount of info...it is up to us to sift through that info critically.

I'm not quite ready to write off information that could hold some logic/merit because it was published by the same source that also printed something that (imho) reads as rubbish, however we all make up our own minds about what is or is not possible.

My intent when I started posting to this site was simply to hear what others think, not to argue against or defend any particular stance. People are oft times very much smarter than those whom we all refer to as 'they' think and sometimes the most insightful thoughts come from real people just trying to connect the dots without a proper pencil. Thanks for listening.
viewfromKSA

Unread postby socrates » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:35 pm

[quote="viewfromKSA"]Well, I can see you have quite strong opinions about outside of the box thinking, especially when outside of a box you agree with.

Your outside of the box thinking has zero, academic merit.
You started a post listing "viruses, bacteria, and cancers among others" as chemtrail ingredients. Then when I tracked down the source and did a bit more of research, it was found that the source is disinformation. Then you come back with some kind of ******** about "thinking outside the box." What part of tinfoil by association don't you understand?

By the way, all spam and troll posts will be deleted from the "public forum."
Any threads started like this one will not remain in the top section.
Anyone who can't debate and post fairly will be bounced out of here.

Although there is much disinformation around everywhere, a technique often used quite successfully by those wishing to 'disinform' is to write something with truth in it and mix it in with a generous amount of fertilizer. Many sites/papers/etc. print a large amount of info...it is up to us to sift through that info critically.

You put up crap, and now you come back with more?

I'm not quite ready to write off information that could hold some logic/merit because it was published by the same source that also printed something that (imho) reads as rubbish, however we all make up our own minds about what is or is not possible.

The main source, that article, has no merit.
It also was top-heavy speaking about military chaff, which is a limited hangout.

This is no time for shallowness.
You can't try to make everything out to be an enigma.
There comes a time when you have to back up what is said with facts.

My intent when I started posting to this site was simply to hear what others think, not to argue against or defend any particular stance.

You messed up by starting a thread with no basis in fact in the main section. Now you're making it seem like there is some kind of intolerance going on here. It's as if you are trying to get me to blow up and accuse you of things that can't be proven. Or maybe you want me to act like a pretentious know it all.

People are oft times very much smarter than those whom we all refer to as 'they' think and sometimes the most insightful thoughts come from real people just trying to connect the dots without a proper pencil. Thanks for listening.

Please think harder next time if you want to keep posting here. Like I said above, troll posts and spam will be removed from the "public forum." Crazy tinfoil will not be allowed to remain in the top section either. To be blunt, trolls won't last here very long.

You seem to be trying to get me to call you "intelligence," which would be an oxymoron, or perhaps you hope I talk down to you in some way. A pattern seems to be developing with some of you new posters. You'll make sense at first. Then you suddenly warp into being a "useful idiot." As I write this, I am wondering why I haven't tossed you out already. Go to Chemtrail Central if you want. **** like this isn't wanted here. DEBATE FAIR OR GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

None of us have time for the rubbish. Unlike Saudi Arabia, we don't bow to any royalty, and we will speak our minds. If we want others to see our point of views, we try to back them up with facts and good sources. On second thought, apologies to good people from Saudi Arabia.

If you follow this up with another disinfo post- if you continue to act like a troll, your account will be deleted. You sound like a disinfo pimp.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby viewfromKSA » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:47 am

Just because a thought can not yet be 'academically' proven does not mean that it has no merit. Perhaps proof will come along one way or the other.

Anyway, thanks for the chance to post here ... I guess. You can delete my account if you like, I don't think I will be back to post here.

Hope we all find the answers we are looking for, but we will probably not find them while we are busy tearing each other apart.
viewfromKSA

You're A Fake!

Unread postby socrates » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:36 am

[quote="viewfromKSA"]Just because a thought can not yet be 'academically' proven does not mean that it has no merit. Perhaps proof will come along one way or the other.

Anyway, thanks for the chance to post here ... I guess. You can delete my account if you like, I don't think I will be back to post here.

Hope we all find the answers we are looking for, but we will probably not find them while we are busy tearing each other apart.

And pigs can fly. You're an ***. You put up ******** with no proof. Then I found the source, and it turned out to be a bad one. You clearly work for some type of "intelligence." Saudi Arabia? Where there are kings, where it seems the money came from that brought down the World Trade Centers? Where women are treated like ****? Good riddance to you, spooky!

Get a friggen clue. You put up crap. It was exposed as crap, and now you astroturf just like the rest of the fascist pigs.
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!