Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Some Public Figures Do Care About The truth

may also include historical analysis and perspective

Unread postby socrates » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Sibel Edmonds is very cute. That is obvious. Now what is up with her story? Why the cover up? She is yet another nice lady I have added to my will marry no questions asked list.

Sibel Edmonds: KILL THE MESSENGER
video

BradBlog has good stuff on this story. Some people I just feel in my gut that they are legit. I include Brad and Sibel on that. The lady who runs RawStory. The CyberSoc guy with the netvocates story. Olbermann. Rosie O'Donnell. These are good people, imho.

How come England covers this story, but we hear next to nothing on it? We need some justice, quick. What we are witnessing in this country is nothing short of a colossal legitemation crisis.

For sale: West’s deadly nuclear secrets
From The Sunday Times
Insight: Chris Gourlay, Jonathan Calvert, Joe Lauria
January 6, 2008

A WHISTLEBLOWER has made a series of extraordinary claims about how corrupt government officials allowed Pakistan and other states to steal nuclear weapons secrets.

Sibel Edmonds, a 37-year-old former Turkish language translator for the FBI, listened into hundreds of sensitive intercepted conversations while based at the agency’s Washington field office.

She approached The Sunday Times last month after reading about an Al-Qaeda terrorist who had revealed his role in training some of the 9/11 hijackers while he was in Turkey.

Edmonds described how foreign intelligence agents had enlisted the support of US officials to acquire a network of moles in sensitive military and nuclear institutions.......
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Sibel Edmonds' Charges of Nuclear Treason Crack the U.S. Mainstream Media

Dallas Morning News Runs Edited Version of Phil Giraldi's Detailed 'American Conservative Magazine' Report on Former FBI Translator's Corroborated Allegations Against High-Ranking U.S. Officials...

by Brad Friedman
2/17/2008

Kudos the Dallas Morning News for becoming the first U.S. corporate mainstream outlet to run coverage of former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds' startling allegations of high-treason and the sale of U.S. nuclear secrets to the foreign black market, with the cooperation of high-ranking U.S. officials, originally published weeks ago by UK's Sunday Times, and papers in virtually every other country --- except for this one.

Today, the Morning News runs a lengthy version of former CIA officer Phil Giraldi's "Found in Translation" essay, originally published at American Conservative Magazine several weeks ago. Though the Morning News version is labeled as "Commentary" and replaces the named identity of former #3 at the State Department, Marc Grossman with "high-ranking official," along with other edits, the piece succeeds in breaking the U.S. media silence on the bulk of the details recently revealed in this remarkable story.

This version of Giraldi's story is sub-headlined, "Why is her story being covered up?" and begins as follows...
Most Americans have never heard of Sibel Edmonds, and if the U.S. government has its way, they never will.
And if she is to be believed, a treasonous plot to embed moles in American military and nuclear installations and pass sensitive intelligence to Israeli, Pakistani and Turkish sources was facilitated by figures in the upper echelons of the State and Defense Departments. Her charges could be easily confirmed or dismissed if classified government documents were made available to investigators.

Go read it. Then take five minutes to write a letter to your local papers and/or news stations (Dem-based web tool, Rep-based web tool) to ask them why they are not investigating and/or reporting this story.

The BRAD BLOG's extensive, years-long catalog of too-frequently-exclusive coverage of the Sibel Edmonds story can be read here.
socrates
gadfly

Torture....

Unread postby mightymike » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:02 pm

TORTURE is GOOD!!!

Socrates, what world are you living in?? Our country is the target of every fanatic wackjob out there...I've got no problem with soldiers/suspect being "interigated" for the greater good.

Stick with the chemtrails...Your onto something there cuz I've seen some STRAAAAAAANGE patterns recently...People just dont look up enuff to notice. I think most people who would listen to a honest debate would have to agree that there is a more than even chance that "chemtrail" exist.
mightymike

Re: Torture....

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:31 pm

mightymike wrote:TORTURE is GOOD!!!

Show us some links where torture has worked. Otherwise, this is just dogma. I think you've been watching too much NYPD Blue or that 24 show. I would support torture if it was just about noogies.

But I agree with you about maybe I try to do too much with this place. This will always be primarily a chemtrail forum. There are a million places people can go for politics and whatnot. As regards to your observations, maybe you can fill people in on what you saw yesterday morning and on Christmas eve. I agree with you that it's not too tough to get folks to consider that chemtrails are different than contrails. I never really thought about chemtrails too much until 2002. And then I really didn't focus in until the last couple years. I became involved with chemtrails because it is one of those topics that gets no coverage and mostly ridicule. So I've been trying to give this topic the respect it deserves based on what the crap looks like when it is happening in real time-- the crazy routes going all over the place, how the crap can be dispersed into clear blue sky with low humidity, it just doesn't look right. One day I even asked your Pops to check it out. When he saw it, he didn't become a "chemmie," but he didn't respond with the those are contrails slant. He said it must be some kind of Air Force training. Well, if that was the case, then there is a hell of a lot of Air Force training going on.

I also just stuck up for your boy, Bill Belichick. I posted today's Boston Globe article which seems to put the thing to rest.
socrates
gadfly

The Fish Rots From The Head Down

Unread postby socrates » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:45 pm

Another problem with the sheep-like mentality in supporting the use of torture, is that it gives every pig in this country the illusion that they too should be able to use force whenever they want to. I am simply amazed at how much police abuse is going on in this country. It would be interesting to see whether there has been an increase in such activities since GW stole the election back in 2000. No one should be above the law, and we all deserve the right not to be assaulted.

Chicago Police beat woman
socrates
gadfly

Rove And Bush Humiliated

Unread postby socrates » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:09 pm

faizshakir wrote:Students unveil "war criminal" banner during Rove speech.
More here: thinkprogress.org

Rove heckled at George Washington University

faizshakir wrote:Bush met with loud boos in Washington DC.
More here: thinkprogress.org

Bush booed at 2008 Nationals home opener
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:33 pm

It's sad how "young republicans" in the audience were hooting it up and calling for people to be tased. Maybe they were plants. This reminded me of the republican astroturfing that took place during the 2000 Florida recounts.

politicalhumor.about.com/library/blfloridagopmob.htm

This angry mob, which successfully stopped the recount in Miami-Dade County during the 2000 election standoff, was portrayed by the media as an uprising by Florida voters.

Here are the identities of the protesters:
1. Tom Pyle, policy analyst, office of House Majority Whip Tom DeLay (R-Tex.).
2. Garry Malphrus, majority chief counsel and staff director, House Judiciary subcommittee on criminal justice.
3. Rory Cooper, political division staff member at the National Republican Congressional Committee.
4. Kevin Smith, former House Republican conference analyst and more recently of Voter.com.
5. Steven Brophy, former aide to Sen. Fred D. Thompson (R-Tenn.), now working at the consulting firm KPMG.
6. Matt Schlapp, former chief of staff for Rep. Todd Tiahrt (R-Kan.), now on the Bush campaign staff in Austin.
7. Roger Morse, aide to Rep. Van Hilleary (R-Tenn.).
8. Duane Gibson, aide to Chairman Don Young (R-Alaska) of the House Resources Committee.
9. Chuck Royal, legislative assistant to Rep. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.).
10. Layna McConkey, former legislative assistant to former Rep. Jim Ross Lightfoot (R-Iowa) now at Steelman Health Strategies.

This next one was a better humiliation of Rove, imho.

riphotpotatomash wrote: UPDATE: SIEGELMAN RELEASED PENDING APPEAL!
Rove holding up a "Free Don Siegelman" banner (0:33). 02/25/08
Much more info at link
Added: February 26, 2008

Karl Rove - Free Don Siegelman!

From a year ago:

KARL ROVE SURROUNDED BY AN ANGRY MOB IN WASHINGTON DC
ARPIL 04, 2007 KEITH OLBERMANN

KKoskipaa wrote:Barbara Bush glared at me. Shivers went down my spine. George HW and Barbara Bush staged a televised press conference within 100 feet of a polling location. I gave them a piece of my mind. They voted. The press conference was called off. The Secret Service whisked them away.

For more on the story see this link:
houston.indymedia.org/news/2004/10/33862

George and Barbara Bush Heckled as They Went to Vote

bush being heckled at the naacp
Added: July 21, 2006

ThePoliticalHawk wrote:Classic Reagan moment. Reagan tells a heckler to shutup.

socrates
gadfly

Election Integrity Activist Mark Crispin Miller

Unread postby socrates » Mon May 19, 2008 9:36 pm

I found this at Democratic Underground. While I have no faith in the administrators of DU, there are some quality posts to be found. It's tough to say the same about the Daily Kos.

pt. 1

pt. 2

Thread at Democratic Underground
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Tue May 20, 2008 3:08 am

May sound really simplistic to some, but who could support torture when they themselves would object to being tortured? I mean are we incapable of examining our own responsibility in the suffering of others? I'd say allowing torture when we, ourselves would object to having such things done to our bodies reveals a discombobulated sense of morality, spirituality, and oneness with fellow humans. Just my humble opinion.

And to those who go to church and claim to be Christ's child but support torture-either aggressively as a policy or with their inaction, that definitely is not "loving your enemy", "treating others as you would be treated" or "winning them over with kindness".

It's funny how when the military institution is involved, all moral rules of play go out the window. And apparently, that's okay.

peace out,
carole
cpellatt

The View on Prescott Bush

Unread postby socrates » Tue May 20, 2008 7:31 pm

Those waging peace are on the right side of history.

Iceland tops list of peaceful nations, U.S. 97th
Sue Pleming
Reuters

May 20, 2008 14:35 EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Iceland is the world's most peaceful nation while the United States is ranked among the bottom third, according to a study released on Tuesday.

The "Global Peace Index," compiled by the Economist Intelligence Unit, ranked the United States 97th out of 140 countries according to how peaceful they were domestically and how they interacted with the outside world....

Bush commencement speech at Furman prompts protest

Associated Press
Published: Tuesday May 20, 2008

By MEG KINNARD

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Some faculty members at Furman University have suggested they won't attend graduation ceremonies because President Bush is scheduled to speak, but a group of conservative students wants the university to step in and block the protest.

Bush is scheduled to give Furman's graduation speech May 31 at the fairly conservative school of 2,625 undergraduate students with Baptist roots.

More than 500 members of the Furman community signed a letter released Monday asking that administrators refuse to allow faculty members to skip ceremonies in protest of the Bush visit. The move comes after more than 200 students and faculty members signed a statement earlier this month criticizing the Bush administration's handling of the Iraq war and environmental issues.

"Some professors seem intent on turning what should be a celebration of their students' accomplishments into a forum to air their political differences with President Bush," said the letter, released Monday by Conservative Students for a Better Tomorrow.

Christopher Mills, a junior leading up the Conservative Students effort, said Tuesday that no faculty members had signed the letter, which also asks that the petition opposing the visit be removed from the university's public Web site.

"Their letter doesn't really have anything to do with commencement," said Mills, 21, an economics major. "We were just disappointed that they were putting publicity above professionalism and above the students that they've taught for four years."

Judy Grisel, a neuroscience professor who signed the petition opposing Bush's visit, said she and other faculty members were merely exercising what they see as their obligation to share their viewpoints and ideas.

"At a liberal arts college, we really try to train people to think critically and respect other peoples views," said Grisel. "And we have been expressing our views in very civil ways."

Spokesman Vince Moore said the administration planned to meet with Mills' group to discuss posting its letter on the university's Web site.

The Furman address is one of three Bush is giving this year. The president spoke May 4 at a Greensburg, Kan. high school that was ripped to pieces last year by a strong tornado. He also is scheduled to speak at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo., on May 28.

The View talks about Prescott Bush ties to Nazi Germany
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events